SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Afoke is coming for you"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes a Lad will forget that he's supposed to be getting money from his victim. Here's a recent example.

Quote:
It has been brought to the Special Prosecutor notice regarding a fund with the Ghana Commercial Bank suspected some illegality around it.
The commission found out some stranges things around you and your cycle which we want you to put some clearification on it, due to some deep investigation into your matter, we found out that you are linked with different funds across the globe, we found out that most funds linked with you are held by one financial institution or the other such as the International Monetary Fund(IMF) OR one organization or the other E.g AU, UN and so on.
We hope to hear from you Asap.
Regards,
Secreatary,
Mohammed Abubakar,
Pecial Prosecutor Ghana,

Cammy was confused, and said so.

Quote:
I don't understand your email. The only fund that's linked to me is with the AFL, not the IMF or the UN, there's nothing irregular about it, and that's a true fact.

The Lad rolled with it:

Quote:
Thanks for your response to my email, maybe there is a little contradiction between our finding, but the only fund which you said you have which is link ith AFL, how long have you been working on the fund and why has things not completed yet?

Not so fast! Cammy has a question.

Quote:
Before I answer your question, I've got one for you to answer - why do you think that the AFL contract is any of your business?

Quote:
The answer is that, those who think and see Africa as a wild forest and consider her people unwise will always end up in misery.
Now you can answer my question.

WTF?

Quote:
I wanted an actual answer, and that wasn't it! What in Freyja's name were you trying to say?

The Lad decided to double down on the weirdness:

Quote:
Afoke is coming for you, just relax and wait how you will be frustrated.

There's nothing there to provoke Cammy's profane side, at least not yet.

Quote:
I thought you were supposed to be a professional man, but professional men don't speak in riddles. If you can be serious for a moment, and speak plainly, we might get somewhere.

Double double down:

Quote:
Relax and wait sooner or later, he will catch up with you.

Come on scammer-dude, I want an explanation.

Quote:
You were talking about some kind of business, and now it's like you're threatening me with some kind of voodoo boogieman. It doesn't make any sense.

Double double double down:

Quote:
It's not a threat and i have no right to threaten you, as for the reason why i contacted, don't worry about that anymore, you have already made your point clear on that and it is well understood, i know definitely one day he will come across your information and when he does, just be strong enough to handle him because your will power will no longer matter and your end story...God help you.

Quote:
I was thinking that Afoke was maybe your version of Slenderman. So what exactly is he?
Urban Dictionary defines Afoke as:
Afoke
One sexy ass [racial slur] that pulls all the hoes
I needa pull an afoke to get do bih

Quote:
I hope when that time comes, you will be able to be writting all this

The hell with it, time to insult him!

Quote:
I get it - you've got such a weak and sensitive ego that any act of defiance, however small, is treated as a personal attack. That's very childish. Act your age, dewd.

And that was where things stood as of yesterday.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to stir things up a little on 10 June.

Quote:
No sign of that Afoke so far - but the AFL are going to pay us for the contract soon, and I thought you'd like to know.

Four days later (emphasis added):

Quote:
I thought you will be showing evidence of cash received but still talking about going to receive is very dissapointing from you and mind you, i am not the one to forward your contact to him because i wouldn't be part of your missery but one day i know for sure he will definitely come across it somehow.

Cammy is, of course, puzzled.

Quote:
We're getting the cheque - not cash - from the AFL on Monday, and why would I send you evidence of that? It's none of your business! I really don't know what your problem is.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic