SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales From The Orphanage *Massbait request* Newbies Welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one weird lad. He wants money, my young lady asks him a question and there is silence. Finally, after 3 days she sends a message

i hurd sister marye talking to another sister and she says you are a girlie man. is this true?

He responds quickly.

No I'm a God fearing Man

Why does he ignore questions about money but is quick to reply to this? Bizarre lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a goof. I've been messing with him sporadically.

Quote:
God bless u

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, <cezaro-gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nw i am told you are NOT homosexygay!!11 Papa bless and furgiv ME!!11!!!

zaeo

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he seems to only respond to questions about his gaysexuality, perhaps he should get a little love from BNI?

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not a fan.

Quote:
I'm not a gaysexual

On Sunday, March 10, 2019, <[email protected]> wrote:

Tell truh r you homogaysexual???!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like we are baiting a lad who is mentally handicapped.

Quote:
My daughter what is the matter with u

Quote:
I WANT A PICKSHURE OF MAMA???? YU SAD YU WOOD SEND ME ONE AND YU DIDNT???????

Quote:
My daughter relax your mind I'm busy now

Quote:
BUT PAPA YU R ALWAYS TO BIZY FOR ME???? IT MAKES ME SOOO ANGREE PAPA????? SEND ME A PICKSHURE OF MAMA RITE NOW???????

Quote:
AND NOW YU TO BUZY AGAN PAPA???? OOOOO YU MAKES ME SOOO ANGREE????? MUST SET FIRES???????

Quote:
PAPA PLESE Y CANT I SEE A PICKSHURE OF MAMA?????

Quote:
How are u

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE I AM NOT GUD?????? WHERE IS THE PICKSHURE OF MAMA LANGWEENIE YU SAD YU WOOD SEND ME????? I AM VERY UPSET PAPA LANGWEENIE AND THE ONLY TING THAT CALMS ME DOWN IS THE PRETTY FLAMES???????

Quote:
Dear Cyndyloo

I'm strongly with u

Quote:
NO YOU ARE NOT WITH ME????? WHERE IS MY PICKSHURE OF MAMA LANGWEENIE????? MUST BURN THINGS???????

Quote:
What is your problem

Quote:
SISTA MARY SAYS U ARE A GAY SEXUL IS THAT Y YU WONT SEND ME A PICKSHURE OF MAMA LANGWEENIE???? DO I HAVE TO BEA GAY SEXUL TO WHEN YU ADAPT ME????? I DONT NO HOW TO BE A GAY SEXUL PAPA IS THERE A TEST I HAV TO TAKE?????? CAN YU SEND ME THE STUF TO STUDY??????

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wolfie keeps poking him with no effect...

Quote:

Sir, I haven't time for your games any longer. Where is my $50,000. What have you done with it? Have you called the bank? Wolfie

Quote:

SIR!

WHERE IS MY $50,000?

HAVE YOU CALLED YOUR BANK???

WHERE ARE THE AUDIO BOOKS???

DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE GOING TO GET WOLFIE FIRED IF PASTOR FINDS $50,000 MISSING??? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT??? Wolfie

Nothing in return.

Sister is having marginally better luck:

Quote:

Oh my dear Mr Andile,

You not answer any of my questions! I don't know where to tell the adopt agent if Ye not answer questions!

And yet still no books! Wolfgang seem very angry at you but I tell him we love everyone, even gaysexual people.

Sister Mary

Quote:

I'm ready to adopt her!

Which one? What a moron.

Quote:

Yes I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm! But I need to know the answers to the questions to know what to tell adopt agent! Which monies and one or two orphans?

Sister Mary

Quote:

Two orphans

This guy is killing me...

Quote:

Oh sweet heavens it I could get you to cooperate it would be a small miracle!

Answer the question about the monies!

And the books!

Sweet Jesus I smell smoke again! What is your daughter doing now??? What have you told her to do to my orphanage???

Sister Mary

I'm starting to wonder who's wasting whose time. Jayhawk, I'm not likely to bring another character in as planned unless he can actually complete a sentence. I'd love a sand timer but I'm conceding we're not getting anything more out of this guy. I can't imagine he's actually very successful at scamming so I'm tempted to focus my efforts elsewhere.

Advice from other baiters is appreciated at this point.

My appreciation for all the orphans! They've been beyond amusing!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I lied, let's try a new angle. No promises...

Quote:

Andile!

You don't know me. Name is Pitt. You didn't get the 50 grand from Wolfgang since I have it. I control everything at that fucking orphanage only they don't know it.

I know where you are in Roma and where you go around Lazio. I have an associate in Firenze and another in Venezia who can make you a rich man from all the money this fucking orphanage hides there. Those damn people love those towns with the art and museums and hide much of their money there.

Work with me to get the money hidden there and you keep 60%. Could be hundreds of thousands. I hate that fucking orphanage and how fucking stupid the lot of them are. Nothing would bring me more pleasure than to take everything from them and you are in a perfect position to help.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll work on a code name for your mission.

Pitt

Maybe I can at least get him to travel.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's stupid and then there's this lad. I'm done with him. Either English is a second language for him or he has an IQ in the single digits. Hell, it might be both. Either way he's not worth the trouble.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well. Our dumbass lad can write complete sentences when there's a twist in the plot.

To Pitt:

Quote:
Okay noted

What about the $ 50,000 What is my share???

I'm ready to work with you provide no breaking off agreement!

Best Regards

Quote:
Good boy. You are smart to respond as I have the power to change your fucking life. There is far more than the $50,000 out there my friend. Way fucking more. But you need to trust me and I need to trust you. Let's say the $50,000 is a finder's fee for me helping you. After all, I'm giving you 60% of the cut from here on. Fucking ridiculous if you ask me but the operatives I've had on you of late say you are worth it.

Also, that fucking orphanage has spies all over the place looking to find where their money is going. DON'T tell Wolfgang I've contacted you or the deal is off. Just tell that dumb fuck you got the $50k for reading a fucking book so he'll stop bugging you.

Also, one of the orphans there is a hacker. Good one. Knows a lot. I need to know you are who you are so every email from now on you MUST sign with your code name, which is PEEPING TOM. Sign that so I know it's you and no one else! Got it? I'm not responding if you do't sign with your code name. And for fuck sake don't be like the last guy and tell ANYONE! Had to send that dumb fuck to Valhalla if you know what I'm saying.

So Andile, two questions: Are you able to follow simple instructions? And do you have a passport? If yes, we can get started and both be rich fucking men!

Pitt

Sure hope he has a passport.

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No passport. Damn. But, he's willing to play ball.

Quote:
Hello Pitt

No i don't have passport!

Okay how can i have my share

PEEPING TOM

My goal here is mostly to get another piggy. If I can get him to travel, even better. Pitt lays out his reasoning behind destroying the orphanage and hopefully gives Linoline a shot at a piggy.

Quote:
Well fuck this is a million times more difficult without a passport. Fuck fuck fuck. OK, look, this can maybe still fucking work.

Okay Peeping Tom, I'll give you a freebie. You'll make thousands and you can keep the whole thing. There's an orphan at that fucking orphanage named Kimberly. Figure out who she is. If you're smart enough, you already know her. She has an aunt - Betty is the name - she's worth millions and is stupid as fuck. I stole nearly $80k from her a few years back before one of my operatives blew my fucking cover! She's the one you want.

Convince her you are willing to adopt Kimberly and watch the money start pouring in. And whatever you do, you're not funneling it through {mule name} - he's useless to you. Get the money into another account and go from there. There's your freebie.

What I wouldn't fucking do to finally nail this orphanage once and for all! I was raised there and that fucking faggot pastor fucking abused the shit out of me my whole life! To this day I have to wear diapers and lose a pint of blood every time I shit!!! It makes prostate exams a breeze though. So I'm out for revenge! I'm going to take everything they have. I only recently figured out they hide their money in Italia and when I hacked into Wolfgang's account and saw you were getting money, and you were in Italia, I had to act. I'm sure you understand.

OK, Peeping Tom, I'll let my operatives know you are active in the country. Expect some sort of assignment later tonight. Go after that Betty chick! Dumb as fuck and rich as hell. I'm not even asking for a cut.

Pitt

I've decided to lower my expectations with this lad. If this doesn't pan out, I'm done. Promising so far...

He sends a quick message to Sister:

Quote:
I don't need money to adopt i just want to adopt them put smile on their face

I hate this guy.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is done with Cyndy Loo

Quote:
I luv yu

Quote:
I HATE YU LEVE ME ALONE?????????

Quote:
Okay Bye

Quote:
I HATE YU PAPA LANGWEENIE I HATE YU?????? I CANT BELEVE I WANTED YU TO BE MY DADDY???? BOBBY WAS RITE YU ARE A LOOSER?????

Good riddance. Hopefully you can get another bank account or two out of him but I am done dealing with this idiot.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Jayhawk, it's always a pleasure. This is technically your bait.

This lad is painful. A number of times we've given up on him. Pitt is my last effort. In fact, I've decided if he can't do the following simple mission, I'm done altogether. He can come begging back if he wants.

To Pitt:

Quote:
Before i can proceed further i need my share in 50k without that i can proceed for the adoption!!

Peeping Tom

Quote:
Before i can proceed further i need my share in 50k

Peeping Tom

Going for the Hail (Sister) Mary before giving up on this lad. C'mon baby, surfing safari!!!

Quote:
Listen Peeping Tom, I'm getting you hundreds of thousands of dollars. You need to fucking trust me on this. I could just walk away with all your money right now, but I'll give you a chance at 60% of the $50k.

If you want to work with me, I need to trust you. My operatives are presently in Firenze and Venezia. Here's your first exercise to prove I can trust you.

Tomorrow morning, you are going to Roma Termini, get on Frecca 9504 at 0620 to Firenze.

Head to the Pallazo Vecchio and get a ticket to get into the Salone dei Cinquecento as soon as it fucking opens.

You're looking for a statue called Hercules and Diomedes. Get a visitor or docent to take a photo of you in front of it and email it to me.

Now you head to the map room upstairs. Ask a docent which map leads to a secret passage and let me know the name of the map. The orphanage stash of cash is kept close to whatever fucking country that is!!!

Exit the Pallazo Vecchio and head down Via Neri to All'antico Vinaio. Get the Summer - it's only 5 euro. Ask for the full ingredient list - it starts with schiacciata bread, ask about the rest of the ingredients and send me the list.

Now you head to the Accademia. This is way easier with a Firenze Pass so consider that when you first arrive in Firenze. Head to the David, and get a visitor or docent to snap your photo in front of the David. Email it to me.

Finally, back to Santa Maria to get on Frecca 9434 to Venezia at 1630. In Venezia, you are going to take a Vaporetto to the Rialto Bridge and you already have dinner reservations for one at Osteria al Portego at 2100. You are going to order the Linguine alla Scoglio. When the food is served, not before, not after, mention your code name.

If you've done everything correctly, my operative will then show up and ask if you would like to attend the orchestra in St Marks Square with a pistachio gelato. That's how you know you're in. Accomplish this and I'll send you your 60% of the $50,000.

Let me know where to wire it.

Fuck it up and we never talk again and I keep all your money. Your choice.

Let me know if you're in.

Pitt

Yes, I actually do want to know the ingredients in the Summer. It's the best sandwich I've ever had and I've been trying to make schiacciata bread from scratch with little success. Yes, I know it's the map of Armenia in the Map Room. And Pitt can easily make an online reservation for one at Portego. The linguine alla scoglio there is one of the greatest things I've ever eaten. A picture of a lad in front of the David would be great.

Rome to Venice is over 200 miles so I believe it would qualify as a safari?

But it's all wishful thinking. Odds of him doing it I put at 1 in 10,000. So this bait will likely end tomorrow for me. That's okay.

I'd like to say it's been fun, but... Smile

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The expected response:

Quote:
Dear Pitt

I can't do any exercise until i received my share first otherwise i will tell wolfgang about it!!

Send me my share first before any thing else that is my trust code

Best Regards
Peeping Tom,

He's very good at using the codename. With Hump it took a few times. This lad nailed it from the start.

But for me, it's the safari or nothing...

Quote:
Then I don't need you Peeping Tom. If you think you are better off on your fucking own, fucking fine by me. Hey, why don't you ask Wolfgang for another $50k!!! See how that went the first time.

I'm offering you a fucking choice here, take it or leave it.

Pitt

Pitt is obviously from the Clive Cussler novels. A smattering of Bernard Cornwell shows up in most of my characters as well.

I'm keeping the odds steady at 1 in 10,000. 3 in 4 he comes groveling back. He has until 6am Rome time to cooperate or I'm done. Roughly bedtime for me tonight.

Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday
Hello Kimberly
How are u doing? Have you eaten??
I miss u

Yes misser daddy i have eeten but i cant sleep anty batty sez ur a bisins man very impotent and make me pizza i love pizza but plees no salami wut pizza makes u fur me daddy need a story wat is it aboot

Okay my dear

Okay wut misser daddy u still dont tell me aboot the book tell me aboot the book wut is it aboot misser daddy

I don't want to tell you yet so relax your mind

misser daddy dats no fair i sold my teddy for u and anty batty will give u de monies from my old mommie and daddy and u r not even telling me wut the book is aboot its no fair misser daddy ill tell anty batty not to give u anyting if u keep being such a meen gaysexual daddy

Monday
If you love me to be your new daddy tell Betty to talk to me properly!!!

Yes misser new daddy i love u to be my new daddy antie batty is so so so nice and alwais plotite wut is the book sboot

I can't discover the book yet until i received the money

But u sed u alredy reed it so u must no wut its aboot or did u lie and r u sum stoopid lying gaysexual new daddy

Yes i have read it i can't tell u

If u read it u can tell me wut its aboot is it de stiry aboot de fifty colors of shades old daddy told me is good

Dear Kimberly
I love u but i can't tell u about the book until i duly received the payment

Tuesday
Misser new daddy i need u to send me a part of de recorded book or i tell anty batty not to send u de 20,000. becus u r meen

My daughter until i get the payment i can't send you the book

misser daddy i will tel anty batty not to send u any monies if u dont send me a recordings of the reeding now.

deer misser new daddy until u send de book i cant let anty batty send u de monies

SEND ME DE BOOK!! I WANT TO HEER DE FIRST CHAPTER NOW MISSER DADDY NOW

Wednesday
I can’t

Yes u can u can get a book and reed it wile recording it wit ur fone den u can send it to me i can slle agen and anty batty will send u de monies even i am not too stoopid to understand it wut book do u coose

Dear Kimberly
I can't please understand me!!

no i cant understand u u r a stoopid new daddy u just cant reed and are too gaysexual to admit it and u dont want me and u dont want de 20000 monies

Dear Kimberly
I can't please understand me!!

why

Send the money first

STOOPID STOOPID MISSER NEW DADDY I TOLD U TO REED DE BOOK FIRST BUT U HAVE BEEN GAYSEXUAL TOO MANY TIMES DAT U CANT EVEN REED WELL ANYMOORE U NEVER HAVE RED A BOOK FUR ME U R JUST A LYING GAYSEXUAL STOOPID MISSER NEW DADDY IF U WANT DE 20000 MONIES FROM ANTY BATTY U REED DE STOOPID BOOK FUR ME I CANT SLEEP

Send the money

SEND DE BOOK

Send money first

BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK I NEED DE BOOK CANT U REED MISSER STOOPID HOMERSEXUAL NEW DADDY BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK OR ANTY BATTY WIL NEVER SEND U DE MONIES

Okay

I AM STILL WAITING FUR DE BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK

Back to Aunt Betty
Sunday
Yes i want to adopt her (Kimberly) I'm purely ready!
Please NEVER you refers to me as Gaysexual I'm not a Gaysexual i will never be a Gaysexual

Dear miste angile langweener
U seem to be a very nice man. Thank u for adoptioning kimberly.
Plees tell me wut kind of ceese ure planning to use for kimberlys pizza. And tell me wut bisnis it is u do as a busnisman

I'm a certified accountant banker and loan lender

Dear mister angile langweener,
Such a nice hardworking accountant banker, dat is such a resceptable job. U must be eble to tek gud car of Kimberly Now plees tell me aboot the ceese.

Yes please i don't know anything about the cheese I'm not a cook

Dear mister angile langweener
U promised to make pizza fur Kimberly. U shuld no wut kind of ceese u use. It's itally for Mary's sake, u shuld no.

Dear Kimberly
Are you ready to make the payment??

My name is betty and u still didnt anser my qestions

I don’t have answers to your question

dear mister angile langweener
then i sugest u look into ur fridge and see wut kinds of ceese u have and use for making pizzas plees

Okay when can you send the money

after you have ansered de question of curse

Monday
I don't have answers to your question!!!

Dear mister andgile langweener
Find out wut ceese u use fur the pizzas and tell me aboot the book. Kimberly is asking aboot it for deeys now.

I can't tell anyone about the book! I have not received the payment yet leave that aside

U shuld tell me aboot the ceese. U shuld tell me dat fur dais now but u refuse. I tink u don't want to do bisnis wit me

Wednesday
Dear mister Angile langweener
it's been too days now and u still didn't respond to mee. poor kimberly is cryin all day and calls u a stoopid daddy. tell me aboot the ceese plees

I don't have anything to say about the cheese

Dear mister Anglile Langweener
den at leest make kimberly happy and send hur de first chapter of de book. Shes cryin all day now

Send the money first

dear mister angile langweener,
how can i send u de monies if i dont no if u actually have reeded a book fur Kimberly? I don't even no how to send u de monies now. do u have a bank account mister angile langweener?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Linoline has got the most response from this lad. I'm jealous.

The clock is running out. To Pitt:

Quote:
Listen to me Peeping Tom i will not ask another money until i get my share of the 50k before i can proceed

The choice is yours if i don't get it i will report you to Wolfang

What a dumbass, but look at how long that sentence is!!!

I am very serious, if he's not on that 6:20am train in Rome, I'm done. The orphanage will burn.

Quote:
Peeping Tom,

You have proven yourself untrustworthy. My operatives said you were a man to be trusted. One of them fuckers will die in the event you are unable to complete your mission. You have just a few fucking hours to decide.

Go ahead and email Wolfgang. I control his fucking email. How do you think I found you? So email him, he'll never fucking see it.

Oh, and remember little fucking orphan Cyndy Loo? I used your name to fill out the adoption paperwork. Another $200,000 coming my way thanks to you. You don't realize how much you are missing out on. Again, 60% could have been yours.

I'm well aware you haven't read any books. I'm well aware {mule name} and you are not partnered in anything. I thought I knew all about you. But you are fucking lazy. Unless you are on that Frecca train in a few hours, I'll take all the money from this fucking orphanage for myself.

Your choice.

Pitt

I'm basing all this info on a wonderful trip to Italy I took last year, as well as snippets from Dan Brown's Inferno. It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back. Not in the cards for this year, but maybe next.

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing. Nada.

I'm not surprised.

Worst part is now the word gaysexual keeps coming up on my suggested word list on my tablet.

Linoline has a shot at a piggy here so I'll support that where I can, but otherwise, it's time to move on.

Con te partirΓ²

ETA - Pitt working on a piggy. "30% now and 30% when you complete your mission, let me know where to wire it."

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The end for me...

Quote:
30% now and 30% when you complete your mission.

Let me know where to wire it.

Pitt

Quote:
Good send it via Money gram

Peeping Tom,

OMG...

Quote:
You are fucking trying my patience here Peeping Tom.

Tell me where to WIRE it!

Last fucking chance before I keep it all to my fucking self. You have one hour more of my time. No more.

Pitt

Quote:
Peeping Tom,

I need the money via money gram

Why is he addressing me as him?

Quote:
My money is just 15k

Peeping Tom,

Quote:
Too late, fucking deal is off. You have proven to be unable to follow simple instructions. I'm keeping your money.

Pitt

Quote:
Okay

Good luck Linoline! I think you're the last one standing.

Dumbest lad ever. Good riddance.

At least now I have time to read some of Birlic's great baits.

Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it, but I'm only in for bacon, when (if) he coughs it up, I'm out as well. This is one of the dumbest lads I encountered.

Quote:
At least now I have time to read some of Birlic's great baits.

May I recommend This one.. Admitted, it's mine, but Birlic plays a huge part and it's a lot of fun and full of trophies. Laughing

Thursday
Send via Money gram money transfer

Dont u have a banking account, that is so much moor easier. Tell me if u hav reeded the book.

No send it via Money Gram money transfer!!

Mister angile langweener,
u r delaying the hole issue here. Kimberly wants to be adapted by u and u dont even give me de banking account to tranfser de monies to u. plees fur once copulate.

Mister angile langweener,
u r delaying the hole issue here. Kimberly wants to be adapted by u and u dont even give me de banking account to tranfser de monies to u. plees fur once copulate.

I need the money to be transfered via Money gram or Western Union Money Transfer

Dear mister Angile Langweener,
Now lissen to me and lissen goodly. do u want de monies or not? If u want it u send me de banking account. I'm not going to walk all de way to the money gras or western unit.

Please send it via Money gram or western union its more faster and reliable

Mister Angile Lanweener

deer kimberly's lawyer needs it to be with a banking transfer because he needs to document it all and with the ways u want it's not documented goodly. i need u to send a banking account if u want de monies.

Send me first 5,000 via Money gram

Mister angile angweener
U r delaying. I dont even no how it works. Send me de banking account and ill pay imejectly. Now stop deleying.

Okay i hope u send me the payment receipt

Mister Angile langweener,
R u dumb or just stoopid?
I'll need a banking account first before I can send the monies

I need payment receipt how much are you sending

Mister Angile Langweener,
I will be sending u 20,000.00 but I need a banking account or i can't send u noting.

Okay

Dear mister Angile langweener,
Okay wut? u r very good at saying noting at all.

Friday
Dear Betty How are you doing??

Dear mister Angile Langweener,
I am doing very gud thank u veri much. Poor kimberly is so sad because u still didn't adapt her yet so shes been cryin all day now

I will forward you the banking information shortly

That's about time...
thank you very much. I'm wating fur ur message.

Back to Kimberly, silence on thursday
Friday:
How are u doing my lovely daughter

i miss u misser new daddy r u still adapting me deer sister mary sez ur a bad man but i sed ur my new daddy so u must be good i sold my teddy and i cant sleep

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing isn't it?

I can't even get rid of this guy!

Quote:
Dear Pitt

Peeping Tom

What is going on? Please talk to me!

OMFG... He doesn't take the deal, then wonders what is going on.

Quote:
What in the living fuck do you mean what is going on? You didn't take the deal! Are you that fucking stupid? When I say you have one hour, you have one fucking hour!!!

You're fucking time is up!!! I'm keeping your money!!! All $450,000!

Pitt

I might just eventually have to block him from my email before I go to Rome myself and throw him in the River Tiber.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lake, I'll pitch in a couple bucks for a plane ticket.

He is determined to get the last word in with Cyndy Loo

Quote:

I Love u

Quote:

I Love u

Quote:
EVE ME A LONE I HATE YU???????????

Quote:
I Love u

Quote:

I HATE YU LEVE ME ALONE?????????

Quote:
Okay Bye

Quote:
IT ALL YUR FALT DEY HAD TO DI??????????

Quote:
Bye

And so on and so on. He either says "bye" or "God bless u" or "I luv yu"

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We went around and around like that. He always has to get the last word.

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning
Okay few moment

Late afternoon again
Okay few moment

Betty's answer
U sed the same thing thus morning and i still didn't here noting from u

Still no bacon

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Peeping Tom send me my share please

I really don't know why I respond.

Quote:
What have you done to earn your share? Fucking nothing! What have you done to earn my trust? Fucking nothing! What incentive is there for me to send you anything? Fucking none!

You've lost my trust. Do your fucking mission as assigned and we can reconsider. Nothing until then.

Pitt

If it wasn't for the audio and the one piggy, I'd say he's playing us. But, no, he really is that stupid.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped me a few weeks ago, despite my repeated pleas to become his friend. Oh well. It doesn't look like I'm missing out on much.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might start calling him the crack lad as I can't seem to shake the habit.

Quote:
Peeping Tom

I will once i have my 30% of 50K okay I'm very much ready now sorry for the delay!

And like an idiot, I email him back...

Quote:
Go away little man, I don't fucking need you anymore. My operatives have found more clues in Firenze and are on the right path the more of the orphanage's money.

You could have had 60% of it but you chose not to act. It's too fucking late. You've proven yourself unworthy, unreliable, and perhaps the stupidest person I've had to ever deal with.

Pitt

I suppose if he sticks around another 5 months or so, it's a sand timer. Sad

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic