SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please type louder.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait that has been going on for a while, and the details are somewhat tedious:
    - He asks for money
    - I ask for an account
    - He sends it
    - I fail to send money
    - He threatens to send the FBI after me
    - I send money to the wrong person
    - He gets mad
    - He sends a new account

Repeat ad nauseum, for the last several years. But something happened this year that I think is interesting, and I want to share so others can learn from my near-mistake.

First, I received a note in February of 2018 from a Mr. Pefinis (who I immediately renamed something naughty because I like to channel my inner 13 year old boy) and after receiving a couple of bank accounts, I told him I was already working with another person named Mr. K, which is my standard go-to "other scammer is working with me already" modality. I expected an account, but what I received was much more fun...

I'll tell it in multiple posts here.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of hearing back from Pefinis, an exising "Mr. K" contacted me with this information:

Mr. K wrote:
I traveled since over 3 weeks but have currently resumed back.
I received some vital and multiple affirmative information from the Embassy of the United States.
informing me that you are currently dealing with frausters.

I have every details as proofs and i will furnish you with the recent details of our conversation over your legit funds
which i am therefore supposed to have transferred before now...

-- interesting that a current scammer who is already going by "Mr. K" would respond, which told me Mr. FePen- I mean Mr. Pefinis - was one and the same person as this particular Mr. K. I've been doing this for a while, so I should absolutely know that lads change their personas to "test" victims, but I do admit my inbox had become a bit busy at that point in time and I have not been as vigilant as I should be.

I was very glad that I had kept my story consistent with "both" of them. That's something I've learned that saves me time and energy - keep the story moving, but tell everyone the same story. Character going on vacation? Tell all the scammers you're going on vacation. Character having surgery? Everyone knows. Wife died being mauled during the running of the bulls? Gory details to all.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another month goes by, and I'm busy fending off about six scammers at this point, gathering a bank account here & there, but still getting some cryptic angry notes from Mr. K about not contacting anyone but him. Real life swooped in and I was out of email for a week. I returned to a bunch of angry scammers all wondering where I'd gone. My response was "emergency surgery", which I sent to everyone. They all responded with well wishes, and requests for the receipts for deposits. Yikes! More than I'm used to at one time! Mr. K was the most insistent.

Mr. K wrote:
Today is Sunday and I am out of office. I have sent this mail multiple times to you. I am currently informing you again that the payment you made has been successfully confirmed. I feel very upset and it saddens me whenever I wrote multiple times you could not respond for our business proceedings. I am still waiting for your mail to update me. I can not understand why you can not respond to my email forour business. Respond as soon as you can sir.

Now... I'm pretty good at making fake receipts, but something about the situation seemed a bit "off" because I was receiving multiple notes within a few minutes of each other from various scammers. I try to take the road of least resistance, so when Mr. K demanded a receipt, I sent him a reply:

Quote:
I have had eye surgery, and I cannot read your note or the bank information but I believe you told me to send money to Mr. Al-JaBoob. Please type louder.

I don't know why I only sent that note to Mr. K. At this point, it doesn't matter because what happened next was awesome. (Does that sound like a clickbait headline?)

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He responded with this:

Mr. K in bigger font wrote:
next time you should carefully exercise and take instructions from me because I warned you multiple times not to make transfer to that Aljanoob account who is no longer working with me.

I personally provided a genuine company account where the dormant fee is stationed to be transferred. You should therefore blame your self for the lost if the money couldn't be recalled back from your bank but surely that dormant fee has to be transferred today to the below provided account.

HA! He typed louder!!

OK, so that was pretty funny. I wondered if I could get him to turn it up "louder", so I thanked him for his effort at bigger font and said,

Quote:
I think you are telling me to send more money to Mr. Al JaBoob. I will do that today. It is difficult to tell because you are still typing too damn small.

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He responded with this:

Mr. K in even bigger font wrote:
Since it is bringing problems to this regards I will definitely provide you Mr. Aljanoob account because he just arrived back from travels. Be informed that he is no longer using Zelle transfers to receive funds and I recommend you to proceed this payment with direct cash deposit to Mr. Aljanoob associate account at Chase Bank. This payment is stationed to be transferred $20,000 or $25k per deposit and it has to be done 3 or 4 good times per deposit to complete the $73,500

OK, very fun to get him to type "louder", but here's the interesting part: No fewer than six other scammers suddenly started typing "louder" as well! I outed his aliases by the one demand for bigger text! It was fascinating to see how the others had crept in during the previous few months - I had kept my story consistent (elderly, somewhat cognitively impaired older man trying haplessly to send money via various accounts) and I thought these were all responses to ASEMs in my catcher account. So now I knew which accounts were linked to Mr. K! One of them was an FBI account attempting a recovery scam. Another was the "United Nations" threatening to arrest me if I dealt with scammers. Finally, I received this doozy in large font:

Mr. K in really huge font wrote:
This is United States Police command headquarter in Washington DC.
The police command headquarter in Washington has issued a warning letter and giving the consent to notify you to take every instructions details ordered by your business person Named Mr. K.
You will be arrested By the FBI and US police authority if you don't take Mr. K Instructions not to make contact with any other people.
We may probably come to arrest you shortly for failing the law or court law.
You will be sent to jail!
You are been monitored and tracked up!
Be warned!!! This letter was sent from the United States Police command headquarter in Washington and was not false statement.
Thank you,
Director General of Police
Washington DC United States.

Yikes - they may probably going to arrest me for failing the law? That's some serious trouble right there, I tell you! This time, the note corresponded with some planned travel, and since I knew all of the accounts that were linked with big text, I simply went dark on all of them for a good 10 days.

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came home to a frenzied inbox of threats and inquiries, and I sent a note to each account saying

Quote:
I am hiding in my basement and I have almost run out of food. The United States Police is after me. Please send thoughts and prayers.

Much havoc ensued, of course, and many more bank accounts were sent. At some point they claimed to send a person to my home, at which point of course I had to hide in the basement again. I asked the FBI if the person they sent to my home was also screaming about the dog barking in my yard, and if so, the person needed to feed the dog because I was locked in the basement and missed my follow-up eye appointment, and by the way the font was too small again.

Mr. K wrote:
Sir, the font can't be bigger then this level, please read below mail carefully and respond with immediate effect sir.

You just have to imagine that every note from this point forward actually DID get bigger, but our forum doesn't have the font size code to show how big. Here's a screen shot of one of the notes I just received this week:

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the US Police contacted me, along with several other concerned scammer victims, I replied with:

Quote:
hello, i have been informed not to respond to anyone but Mr. K.

This went on for some time. I began to get bored, so I used gmail's auto respond feature to send short sentences back. "I'm interested." "Send more details." "Yes, I confirm." etc. He didn't seem to catch on, which was fun, but he did become quite angry.

Just before the US Thanksgiving holiday in November, I decided to let each of the "loud font" accounts know that I was being contacted by many other people, and I told them

Quote:
I have twenty emails in my inbox right now and can only respond to one or two before my eyes become very tired. Please be patient and I will address your email in the order received.

Copy, paste. Copy, paste.

After Thanksgiving, I did the same thing, only I mentioned there were now 400 emails in my inbox. Copy, paste. Copy, paste. ...But slowwwwly - I wanted him to think I had a lot of emails in between the ones he sent! I sent out six notices in 8 hours, saying I was responding to each of the "400 emails" in my box one by one.

He was furious.

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier this month he lost his patience completely.

Mr. K wrote:
Sir,
I am closing our business all over and I am tired of your stupidity and incompetent to deliver the $28,000
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain.
You are been brain washed by lots of people messaging you in your email .
You are nothing but a basterd .
I am off from the business am having with you.
You are also a crook and foolish man.

Alas, he was so angry he forgot to increase the font size! I chided him for that failure.

Quote:
Hello, my eyes have not been well lately. Can you please type with bigger letters?

He obliged, and I gave him a piece of my mind about his rude behavior. Today, I received this

Now that we've kissed and made up, he is still waiting on my payment. I feel as if I've kept him very busy in 2018!

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is utterly brilliant and amazingly hilarious. I, for one, have missed reading your baits.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Bware! I have another bait that I'll post soon when I'm convinced the lad isn't doing the googles Wink

My work has kept me from being on the forums as much as I would like to be, but I'm still taking out all of my aggression on the lads Laughing

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god, this is so epic! I've baited same lad with multiple accounts before, but never though of this happening the other way around. Makes me wonder what's the objective, if they already can almost taste the money with one account. Got greedy?

Nowdays I have the same single story approach as you do. I create a character using a character generator and then stick to it until all the baits finish, then generate a new one. I use this thing myself: https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No fewer than six other scammers suddenly started typing "louder" as well! I outed his aliases by the one demand for bigger text!

That's awesome!

"naughty brain" Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@man of many names - in this case, the scammer was becoming frustrated with my character, and he's brought in others before as a way to "confirm" the delivery of an inheritance via his main scam character. The bait started with my character's "wife" on another account, and when she passed away, the bait moved to the current account. The scammer had insulted my character several times, and I think he was bringing in other characters as a backup in case I dropped him out of anger. I know that now only in hindsight. I was working a lot of hours over the past year, and not paying as much attention as I should have!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Padme - I am clutching my pearls and crying most foul! I cannot fathom being accused of a naughty brain!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get my lulz for just thinking how the lad is steaming mad, banging his fist against the table and writing "you are a naughty poo-poo head!"

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have missed your baits, too, Kitty. This one is most hilarious!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just awesome ... I've missed baiting LOL

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious. They wore themselves out SHOUTING Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic