SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Mask of Sudden Wealth Mask is Here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Continued from:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298548

My character is Brad
Lord is V
MrMystery is M

Lad is Eric

V is an art agent working for Brad in the beautiful Serbian region.

M is the Vice President of finance and part owner of the company.

Brad has had Eric sign some employment contracts and informed him of the necessary forms and certifications that he will be required to purchase as an exporter of fine art from Nigeria.

After showing Brad some pics of the finished mask, Eric had to broach a sad topic with Brad ....

Quote:
Eric: Okay listen Brad I have try to reach the Nigeria Export promotion Council (NEPC) and place for the shippment so that we can register and get approved by the Nigeria government but I'm having a little problem now due to the financial issue to get all this approver from those agency

Brad: How much are they requiring?

Eric: Over $1000 to get all this approver

EGADS!!

Quote:
Brad: I'm surprised that it is that cheap. You cannot pay just a thousand?

Eric: Not that I can't pay just a thousand dollars but right now I'm not that financial upright because before we meet I have invested in some business over which I don't have much with me now

Sad

Brad: We cannot advance money without a contract and I cannot sign the contract until you have your certifications in order. I cannot pay out of personal funds either as it is against company policy and various contract laws in the USA.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Eric: If you can see I have been coming up with the sample you ask for which I can afford at moment I don't you taking out the money from my commission when you want to pay me

If only it were that easy.

Eric: Listen all I ask for now is your trust in this now

Indeed

Quote:
Brad: I like you personally and want to do business with you because you are a hard worker. Let me see if I can come up with a solution for us.I will talk with M later today and let you know what we come up with tonight.

Eric: Please all I ask in this now is your full trust in this business

Will Eric get that trust? Will Brad come through with a plan? Will B8er ever stop sucking?

All of these questions and more will be answered in the next episode of THE MASK OF SUDDEN WEALTH.

ETA Addition to the title

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.

Last edited by Justcold on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to reading along. Sadly I couldn't offer to join as my charahters are all occupied in mass baits right now. Hopefully this is a return to the good old days with epic mass baits too many to keep up with. Its about time they find something useful to do with their time again Twisted Evil

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't read about an art bait since the Shiver Metimber days

This looks interesting

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere hidden away in his trailer, JC has some earlier lad carvings.

That's if he hasn't traded them for some moonshine or a new banjo.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The Catfish Hook, for when his fists are otherwise occupied.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You two. A carving for moonshine? Whatever. Pffft. A banjo, maybe. When the 'grid' goes down (and Pastor Frank will know when) catching some dinner by hand will be one appreciated skill. Gordon Ramsay came all the way to Oklahoma to learn this skill.

Eric has gone into bitch mode tonight and we are dealing with him.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had come to the point where Eric needed to ship the mask on his own dime, due to his inability pay for his own art export licenses and certificates.

Naturally, he threw a fit:

Quote:
Brad: Ship the carving to our main office delivery. Mark the package as "Unsolicited". We are allowed to pay for "unsolicited" art.
Your artist must put a signed note in the package stating "NOT FOR RESALE - DECORATIVE ONLY".

My company will then be legally able to pay for FURNITURE RECEIVED. At that point we can send you payment of $9,900 via MoneyGram and wait for you to get your certificates.

If you cannot even do that, then you must figure out a way to earn the money on your own. I will wait for you as long as possible.
After payment is received, you must have the certificates within two weeks or show just cause why you have not.I am trusting you. Do not steal our money.

Quote:
Eric: you don't trust me to help me out with this certificates and license money I ask you for
but you want me to trust you and your company then send my carving to you right

Quote:
Eric: Let me tell you this now someone has done this to me before I spend over thousands of dollars but I didn't get any payment in returnThat was the reason why I told you have some financial issue okay

Brad then told him they could not do business and best of luck in the future.

Quote:
Brad: We don't need to Eric. I don't know where you are going with this, but you are throwing away an opportunity to have some legitimate dealings.

If you are not interested, I am tired of begging you to make money.

Best of luck to you. You really make me sad. Goodbye Eric.

Brad has ignored him, while V (who does not know of problems) continues to brag about the company.

Eric finally broke and is begging to deal again.
Quote:

Eric: Listen Brad I have try to talk to my artist about sending the carving to you please I'm really sorry about everything that happened between us
I just want us to continue this business please I just want you to try your best to help me make the contract to be approved

MrMystery, Lord, and I are fairly sure that we will have him agree to the shipping soon.

Keep them baiter fingers crossed for us.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike sent a brief apology to our lad:
Quote:
Mr. Marsh,
I must admit that it is a real shame that we cannot do business. The mask looked very nice, and I can tell that you are passionate about your work. I hope that we can meet again in the future.

He will come back begging for more, I am sure.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric was lazy to speak with me today.

I'll poke him tomorrow.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While lads will be lads and anything could happen, Eric has agreed to ship the mask.

Quote:
Eric: Can we forget the business and still be friends just let me know what to do next because
I was mad because of my past please I promise it will never happen again and I look forward to do this with youYou read my text and never replied why?

Quote:
Brad: Hi Eric. I wish you well and I don't care to argue with you. The reason I do not reply is that there is nothing left to discuss.
If you can send the mask or get your real certificates and licenses, then we can talk.
I understand what you are saying and I feel bad that someone stole from you before now,
but that does not have anything to do with me or my company.

Maybe sell the mask yourself and get the funds for your certificates. Let me know if you do or if you send it to my company.
Otherwise I wish you good luck in whatever you do.

Quote:
Eric: Brad you are my friend I will send the mask to you and I don't want us to argue please let me know how to send that to you

I have convince my artist and he asked me to send it to you but I'm doing this because I trust now please promise me you keep your word and promise in this business

And Brad I know you to be a gentleman let's do this business together

Quote:
Brad: Let the artist know how hard you have worked to get this done.

Quote:
Eric: I have let him know already

Then he will know who to thank when this is finished. Very Happy

He is going to ship it Monday. I'm figuring it will cost him somewhere around 300 to 400 USD.

MrMystery had his own exchange with the lad that helped us to move him along, but I will let him post what he wants to.

Lord's character is still the great cheerleader ....for now.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the lad:
Quote:
Mr Mikey
I just want you to tell me what else you and B Johnson want me to do with this mask now you give me this sample to produce for your company and I can't sell that out to another company because I like to do business with you guys please like I said before I'm really sorry for what happened but if you think you can't do business with me now I don't know what else to do again so we can move forward with the business just know I really want this business to move ahead now please accept my apologies I believe I have made the mistake you have to put yourself in my shoes if that will be so easy to do again after what I have pass through in the past just understand I want this business back I will send that to your address on Monday I just want you to give me this business please and please

And my response:
Quote:
I believe you will have to discuss this matter with Mr. Johnson. If you are ready to ship the mask without begging for money like a filthy vagrant, then I believe he will have something to discuss with you.

Looking good...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last few days have been a bit weird. The lad informed Brad that his shipping address would not be accepted by FedEx. Which put me off a bit because I've not had any problems with this box.

I thought he was just being a lad and trying to get Brad to pony up for the shipping costs somehow. So I slapped him around a bit and ignored him for a couple of days.

He finally got my attention by being on Skype cam and showing that he was indeed at FedEx and the lady rep was telling him what he had told me.

Bastards! So I call FedEx and the solution is to ship the package to a local FedEx location.

Of course, then he wanted some money for the mix-up and the bitch slapping I put him through. Nope. No can do. But he would receive some bonus when the mask arrives.

This is where we are now:

Quote:
Eric: Please don't let me down if you do they will all laugh at me

Quote:
Brad: I will do my part if you can do yours. I want to help you and me make money. But I have to have the mask to be able to get the contract done.

Quote:
Eric: Send me the address for shipment

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric has truly been working hard to get this mask shipped.

He was trying to use UPS and was told they would not ship the carving. I looked up their regs and could see they had some red tape.

I was just about at the point of giving up on the mask being shipped and started to lay the groundwork for a safari when he Skyped this:

Quote:
You don't have to worry about that I will send it through DHL.

Eric, 5:52 PM I want to the nearby state I told you about owerri Imo state and they told me they can send it and there cost is less

Brad:
Quote:
That is wonderful. You will get paid soon now.

Eric:
Quote:
Okay I believe you and i want you to know I'm doing this with trust and I hope you will not fail me

You have see the work I have put in this so that this can work out

Brad:
Quote:
Ok. Will you send me the tracking details and a pic of the receipt so that I can start the reimbursement?

Eric:
Quote:
Okay

So Eric is traveling by public transport later today this route round trip:

1 h 37 min (65.0 km) via Port Harcourt - Enugu Expy/A3 and Aba-Owerri Expy/A6

Brad even told him that his company would reimburse him for the bus tickets. Brad is a swell fellow.

I hope to be posting a pic of the DHL receipt tomorrow.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads. MF'ing lads. Now I remember why I took a siesta from baiting. The pure arrogance. I swear they could be introduced to Bill Gates and then proceed to tell him how much more they know about operating systems than Microsoft.

That is until you have them where you want them. Eric sent the mask by UPS earlier today and emailed me the receipt and tracking number.

Now he skypes

Quote:
That's the cost I can't lie to you I'm sincere and honest to you in this business and I know you are too

Quote:

If I don't trust you in this I won't send this to you and I hope you will give me yours too please don't make me regret this Brad

Eric and regret are soon to become bosom buddies.

Here are the pics as they appear in the bait. The first one I picked off the webs and thought it would look good in B8er's sister's bedroom. It's the one next to the kitchen where she makes me sammiches.

The carving in progress:

Just lacking a minor touch or two, but finished for the most part:

His cost to send was $98 USD. Cheaper than I thought. Throw in the 2000 naira for bus fare and not bad. He did claim to work for the money.

Quote:
In Transit 11/29/2018 8:32 P.M. Owerri, Nigeria

Departure Scan
11/29/2018 8:00 P.M. Owerri, Nigeria Export Scan
11/29/2018 8:00 P.M. Owerri, Nigeria Origin Scan
Past Event
Shipped 11/29/2018 7:56 P.M. Owerri, Nigeria

Pickup Scan
Past Event
Label Created 11/29/2018 8:19 P.M. Nigeria

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Quote:
In Transit Scheduled Delivery Tuesday 12/04/2018

Estimated Time

by End of Day

One of Brad's last skypes to Eric today was this:

Quote:
I have an agent in Benin that is in the same stage you are. I have the agent in Serbia flying to meet him soon.

That agent is Lord's V. Hoping for some safari action next week when Eric sees that it is the only hope to get his well-earned money. F'n lads.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

F'n A!

May Fed-Ex be swift with your Holiday Delivery!

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thank you.

I don't post the running exchanges between Eric and myself because frankly, there is not much that is funny or even interesting. Imagine the last conversation you had with a cable or phone provider. Yep, that interesting.

Hours of boredom broken by moments of interesting ....such as when Eric asked Brad:

Quote:
6:20 PM I'm sorry if I ask much now I want to know how you found my contact? How did you get my email contact?

I got it from Eater, but I doubt he'd appreciate that so,

Quote:
6:21 PM My company paid for a bunch of email contacts and we sent many emails. It saves us money and time.

Didn't you know you can buy email leads? We think outside the box when it comes to hiring.

We have so much business, that it doesn't make money sense to travel all the time to look for agents. We can weed out the pretenders through email.

The package is in Benin, Nigeria now.

Quote:

In Transit 11/30/2018 11:00 A.M. Benin, Nigeria

Arrival Scan
11/29/2018 8:32 P.M. Owerri, Nigeria Departure Scan
Past Event

Pickup Scan
Past Event

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivery date pushed back two days.

Quote:
In Transit 12/03/2018 8:00 P.M. Lagos, Nigeria Export Scan
11/30/2018 11:00 A.M. Benin, Nigeria Arrival Scan
11/29/2018 8:32 P.M. Owerri, Nigeria Departure Scan
Past Event

Pickup Scan
Past Event

Quote:
In Transit

Scheduled Delivery

Thursday 12/06/2018

Estimated Time

by End of Day

Eric is changing his story a little. Because of the delay, he is scared that the man he borrowed money from to ship will not understand.

Quote:
I'm just scare about my friend I took money from to send the mask now I told him, he will get his money on Tuesday hoping that the shipment will arrive on Tuesday

Quote:
Just show him the site. Packages get delayed sometimes.

Quote:
His not a computer illiterate so if I explain that to him I don't know if he will understand that site he might think I'm trying to use him Which I don't like

I really hope he did borrow some more money. Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hours of boredom broken by moments of interesting

That is so true, but it still makes great reading seeing the highlights here!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks sparky. I should say that it's boring if you're not part of it.

I forgot to add the receipt from UPS, so here it is.

35,700 naira

ETA Update to the location of the mask.

Quote:
12/03/2018 10:15 P.M. Lagos, Nigeria

Departure Scan

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a damn shame if a Porch Pirate got that fine mask.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/12/03/porch-pirates-holiday-gifts-stolen-from-houses-westchester-county-ups-amazon/

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Happens every year, doesn't it? Darn thieves.

That won't be an issue with this package. Wink

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad. I'm sure the lads would love to get taunted by some Porch Pirates.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Damn fine idea. Very Happy

My conversation with Eric went somewhat sideways tonight. Brad has a fictional girlfriend named Dana and the chat went like this:

Quote:
How old is Dana now?

9:48 PM 27

Eric, 9:49 PM Wow..she must be beautiful and gorgeous I think so right That's why I want her more Sorry that's why you want her more

9:51 PM I'll be breaking up with her after Christmas. If you want me to introduce her to you, she has red hair and a bunch of freckles in the right places.

Eric, 9:51 PM Can I see her photo right now

9:52 PM(laugh)Are you that interested?

Eric, 9:52 PM Lol Just want to see her

9:53 PM You got pics of your girl?

Eric, 9:53 PM
Yes I have her pics Have you dated a black girl before?

Shocked

You down with OPP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f7FuDagYLU

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic