SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the fun - feel free to ask any questions!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Don Quin O'bita
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! Just signed up and not sure how to go about getting my 'name' out there.

Don Quin O'bita ( say it all real quick) is a pseudonym I used a long time ago, resulting in a Lad paying for a limo to pick me up from Kinshasa airport...twice!

Any advice on attracting scammers would be appreciated.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome! You can use This link and sign up for the lad transit, where your emailaddress will be sent to a lot of scammers.
Use a catcher address where you'll receive the scam emails and use a different email for actually communicating with the lads.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Brain Dead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. Like Hugh, I was a member 10 years ago, a gold member, but I cannot remember either my username or password.
I went to live in a country where internet surveillance is heavy and onerous.
IP addresses are traced even through proxies, and arrests are made.
Explaining to your captors that you are a scambaiter and why you do it would not cut any mustard whatsoever with the technocrats there, so I gave it up.
But now I am back in a relatively free country and retired, I want to resume scambaiting.
All the time I was away I still followed the forum and marvelled at the expertise and achievements of the experienced baiters, and even the less experienced and lucky.
It's great to be back and active and I hope to resume causing considerable pain and frustration to the criminals who steal pensions and life savings with no thought for their victims.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Welcome back

Might be worth messaging one of the Admins - if you know your email address from back then they might be able to track down your old account Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Brain Dead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it's old age, but I can't remember my old scambaiting address or password either. Wincarnis anyone?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just discovered this. I have been playing the long con on a guy from Benin who spearphished my company. He gave me a full card dump to "check". Probably going to send him AIDS and root his box. I dig this forum! YES!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Probably going to send him AIDS and root his box.

Please read the rules relating to hacking

Quote:
We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and Β£214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SuckerPunch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait's in the water and the lad's nosing around . . .

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there folks!

Scam-baiting was my hobby for many years and I already have dozens or hundreds of scammers behind me, left unfortunate and lonely on mercy of this world.

Unfortunately, most of them lost only their time, if sanity.
Nowadays I'm trying something different as I'm right now playing a long well known "illuminati brotherhood" scam. Guy want's money for "membership initiation", so be it - with exception that he'll get fake WU or MG receipt. That's how I found this forum actually. I'm very pleased that such a community exists, and I'll use it with honor to drive insane even more bad guys.

Cheers! Help save the internet!
Cool Cool Cool

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling the internet is beyond redemption now that we’re on here

Welcome aboard

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Some lads have broken bones in the course of being baited, some have been arrested, and many have lost bank accounts and websites.

Γ—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
d5m4st3r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys.

@Purple - Internet might truly be beyond redemption, but least we can do is keep fighting.

Ego amissus pugna sed autere bellum (I lost the battle but i won the war - meaning long term benefits of not having so much scumbags around)

@vonpaso xlura - If not destroy them, at last handicap them (not literally Razz).

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joined this forum a long time ago, forgot my password and is now back.

Looking forward to actually learning to do this better than I have done for the last year!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Say goodbye to any spare time you had Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been wasting scammers time for a few years, stumbled across 419eater a few weeks back and have been loving reading the posts. I just joined the forum a couple of days ago and I am having a lot of fun learning from you guys. I look forward to reporting on back accounts and I love hearing some of your tactics.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome aboard

Tactical_Potato
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I've just joined this site after looking around for a while, and discovering how fun it is to scambait dumb scammers.

I've gotten some funny ones on a friend's account, but those were mostly unclaimed fund scams.

I started a clean account of my own, and was wondering what I should sign up for to receive emails from scammers.

Thanks.
TerryDaniel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! Looking forward to baiting some scams!!! Very Happy
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here everyone!

@Tactical_Potato this Forum has everything you are looking for https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
YcleptNano
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! New here
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic