SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE GOLDEN LAD - The Lad every Scaimbaiter craves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need to announce that by an unbelievable trail of events I got the Golden Lad that all scambaiters would love to have in hand.

After an initial exchange of emails the Lad made the HUGE mistake and he sent, BY MISTAKE, his ID Card instead of a stupid Loan Format.

He tried to deviate from it but I managed to strike a weak cord in him by proposing to find a job somewhere in the world (this poor lad is from Cotonou, Benin). Of course we were talking about helping the poor skinny lad so in third person singular.

Now this Lad gave me all his personal details (bank statement, living address, water bill, electricity bill, passport details scan copy, birth certificate, school diplomas, driving licence, school card, renting receipts, etc, etc.)

He showed me his face on whatsapp with a live video and my thumb on my camera phone...plus 3 more videos of Presentation (in english and french)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I got CV and Cover Letter in French, English and Italian (I always email and whatsapp him in Italian (YES I AM ITALIAN) to enjoy the Lad suffering in translating and wasting more time).

I have asked him for more original papers and he is already working on it such as:

- Family Status Paper
- Electoral Certificate
- Good Conduct Letter and/or Police Record

Clearly he has plenty of documents to be filled-in in order to get a job overseas (precisely in the British Isles) such as:

- PRAT Form
- IQ Test
- Self Prepared Forms as future permanent employees c/w pension scheme
- Self Prepared Forms from the Home Office

He is really a busy Lad now and I am looking for a proper Safari but he doesn't have much money at the moment. I saw the bank account...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now I was looking into the Signatures Icons Explained Link to give me some good idea of what I can get out of him and I thought that possibly I can get:

- a tattoo

- a TWAT (but I have some problems opening all links since some of them are either not working or password protected)

So here is my question:

What can you guys think would be good to entertain this Lad? Maybe some Wood Carving?

I am really looking forward for suggestion here.

Thanks in advance and wish me luck with my Golden Lad.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like the perfect MUIE convert. We don't have a parish in Benin yet, so it would be perfect. You can ask Birlic as well, but I would be willing to work with this lad if he's cooperative. If you get him to build a pyramid, it's technically a The Church of the Old Gods and not a T.W.A.T, but he could still get the sacred mark of the church. Of course he would have to safari to Aberdeen for the conference in November that we're inviting the other MUIE lads to. Would this sound fun?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“If” the face you saw on whatsapp matches his ID card, then you “might” have his details. Too many variables to take it for granted, we are not the only ones to falsify documents. For instance, the lad has a fake ID to match his face, then a bunch of other docs in the same assumed name that he’s got from someone not involved in the scam. Take nothing for granted with these guys – sometimes it’s genuine – sometimes it disappears in a cloud of smoke.

As to your question, if you take the wood carving route, make it very personal – it’s about time the lads put some effort into it – but again, he might just intimidate someone else into doing it. I prefer the tattoo myself – harder to fake, lasts a lot longer, and drops them in a world of shit in the years to come …..

Good luck
Very Happy

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting.
A pyramid!
I will gather all suggestions while the Lad is busy getting tired while filling in papers.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Purple,

I got a general passport photo, ID Card photo, Passport Details (in a video of his he is holding the passport), Driving Licence Photo, School Card Photos and all these documents have been scanned AND also taken photos of and sent to my whatsapp and email as well.
Pretty sure I got him and not someone else!
I forgot to add that this Lad sounds so sad in his videos and he is really craving for a job, pretty bad!
Initially I was also thinking of dropping him out of compassion but when he started to ask initially for 2 USD and then 100 USD I thought to myself go for it.
This Lad is poor but also greedy so karma is karma!
He is whatsapp me now!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What scam is he running then? You mention a loan format in the first post, but later say he was only asking for a couple of dollars.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Understood – so, why not offer him a career ? – it’s been done before

On one hand, your description makes me feel sorry for him, but once he gets a taste for this, he’s going to get greedy

Play on ……
Cool

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thinking about this – the most (morally) worthwhile baits have involved the church – it’s something that they can understand. If you can get them doing something for the community, car wash, handing out sweets to the kids etc, the whole thing ends up being “by the people, for the people”

If you do decide to play it this way, there’s no need to send him into the deep end just yet – you still get lots of pictures, and all you need to do is to give him a “name” to do this under. Show him the way, and he will follow – right now, he’s probably surrounded by scammers and seeing no other way out. The problem with that is if you make him loads of financial promises that will only encourage him – leading him by the nose as it were

Sounds like he’s on the “cusp” – it’s up to you to decide which way you want to take him.

The left hand, which gives him freedom - or the right hand, which will close around him. The light side – or the dark side.

Your lad – your choice ……….

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B8er,

he was offering a typical loan scam under a peruvian alias (FB and ID Card)

from 5,000 usd to 5,000,000 usd.

Once I managed to change the plot into offering him a job (bear in mind the lad sent me, by mistake, his ID Card) and later on was asking for money to scan the documents I sent him.
He claims he is getting 2 or 3 usd per day.
So he has no money for scanning all his papers.
Bear in mind I have a collection of his papers and I keep asking him for more and more.

Hi Purple,

good ideas/input. For now I am thinking to just make him busy, very busy, and test him by producing some good physical trophies.

Me and my wife were thinking of something funny but at the same time purgatory for this Lad.

He got in his bank account in 2016 around 2,200 GBP (equivalent) so he did manage to scam someone for sure. Pay-back time.

What I like about this Lad is 10000% committed in coming to Europe for any job.

I will keep you updated soon.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I’m just a pessimist, but if he’s going to do good deeds just for the sake of receiving money, then that almost defeats the entire purpose of doing anything. Anakbabi could incorporate that into some sort of church plan as well, but I think it may be more rewarding to put him through hell. I forget which member put this in their signature, but in a way, we are karma’s soldiers, and because of this we must do our jobs. As much as we can try to save him through good deeds, it will not do anything at the end, as soon as he drops us he’ll just go back to scamming. Create his own personal hell and give him what he deserves. And maybe at the end of all of that, once you’ve toyed with him for a while and shown him what he does to his victims, he will be more capable of growth. As you said, karma is karma.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anakbabi wrote:
- a tattoo

If you can get one, I'll buy you a Premium Membership.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Pastor Frank,

since you offer it I will (hopefully) grab the opportunity but it may take a while.

I wish something like 4_1:9Eater

Let's see and thanks for challenge!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Challenge accepted and I love it. Good luck!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad last night at 03.30 a.m. UK/Benin Time started sending me via whatsapp 66 pages of documents taken with his phone camera.

Clearly he couldnt reply to many questions or he was too confused to do that.

One more ride to the fun fair is waiting for him.

Lucky Lad!

He's learning Italian while improving his English
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure not to educate him, when I bait Lads that use Serbian google translate, I reply to them in google translated Serbian as well.

I tend not to teach them how to write properly other languages.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed good point!
Most of the time when he uses google translator in a long sentence the meaning is either confusing or contradicting.
I am struggling to grasp what he means and I keep asking in subsequent emails to explain further and more in details.
I believe he is using his phone only, so can you imagine when we whatsapp what kind of torture to go thru for him, to translate sentence by sentence.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad completed all the forms I provided (initially the sent the forms on whatsapp one by one but he didn't answer all the questions so I asked him to go thru again properly this time and of course resend the forms one by one on whatsapp). 66 pages...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

More tasks and paper works are waiting this Lad at the horizon!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I was thinking something like asking him to Circumcise himself (maybe with an imam at the mosque) in order to get the job of butcher for a Jewish Shop...

Or even better join the famous Yakuza Club but he has to chop both his pinkies (I am afraid I can lose him if I ask him this and now...)

Or donate one of his kidney to buy a flight ticket to any far away countries visa free for Beninian like Singapore...

I was reading some old post from 2003 and 2004 here in Eater...that's where I got the idea or I forgot to mention to ask him to get bitten by a venomous snake...

Lovely Golden Lad this poor fella
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think finger amputations and kidney selling may be frowned upon here, although I do know that Turd got a "circumcision" once. You'd have to ask a mod about that. The Yakuza are known for their tattoos though, and if the lad could find funding to go to Japan for the special Yakuza meeting, he would have a fun time.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After talking with him for a bit, he seems a bit boring. He showed no interest in starting a parish, but I think that we could maybe hire him to record audiobooks for our orphans. Maybe. He seems a bit too focused on the immediate "pay me now" to be ridiculously interesting, but if anakbabi does have his ID and everything then his character could "encourage" him to get the easy money, perhaps as a test of his scamming prowess.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You go ahead mate. You guide in any direction you wish.
This Lad can still be a great source of fun especially to mentally torture him.
He "likes" seeing the western world riches and those things being out of touch make his saliva drooling from his mouth.
This Lad can be driven NUTS literally as last scenario.
Anyone needs any file of his feel free to PM me your email address.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Audiobooks are in the thread in Pictures, Audio, and Video.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can check out one of Shiver's old audiobook baits:
https://www.419eater.com/html/booked.htm

Or you can try to go for a handwriting angle
https://www.419eater.com/html/cyril_ifey.htm

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic