SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, buckle up and enjoy the ride Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Argannos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

I've been reading various stories on eater for the past 6 months and finally decided, I'd try my hand at a bit of baiting as well.

So far, I made an account on protonmail (is that alright? The welcome PM said to use outlook, gmail or yahoo) and wrote a couple of lads from the surplus letter forum. Let's see what happens. I'll apply for a mentor as well.

Another question: While perusing some of the greatest hits, I found some very interesting stories in signatures I'd love to read but cannot find.
Namely the story of Team Godwin (found in bwares sig) and the US lad Capone and Juan sent all over the states.

Last edited by Argannos on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Argannos.

Some baits never get published in full, and are co-ordinated by the baiters concerned by PM or off forum. I think that Godwin is one of those - bware will be able to confirm if any of it is posted.

Juan and Capone's US safari bait can be found here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249780

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Argannos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, B8ter. Huh, I must have been blind missing that in the greatest hits.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the Godwin bait was never published. It became overwhelming with baiters in and out due to RL and other things taking up time. Once a long, complicated bait has had time pass, it's difficult to go back and post up the bait in a way that makes sense.

To give you a bit of idea about Godwin, here are two items that were posted.

The Dart of the Eel

The Sacred Gash

Welcome to Eater!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Harcourt_Mudd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After lurking here for a bit I decided to try my hand at baiting and am now in the midst of my first bait.
Anyway thought I'd become a member and say hi.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Harcourt_Mudd. Good hunting with your first bait.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Γ—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are very welcome. Enjoy yourself Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

MatrixMan25
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I was referred to this forum by a friend-- seems very interesting. I'm eager to get involved.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
lonelynoodle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I stumbled across this amazing site as I was searching for tips on how to reply an American father (with poor grammar) who wants me to ship my item to his daughter living in China. According to him, I will only receive the full payment after I provide him and his 'bank' with a scanned receipt. (I have received a poorly written email from the 'bank' telling me he has already deposited the full amount.)

I googled the email address of the fake bank and found out numerous others have been cheated by it as well. To quote one of them (sorry, it's pretty long):

"i went through transaction and complete deal with him. he agree to buy at my price as stated, and i asked for bank transfer, he sent to me the mail that confirmation from citibank usa. this is the mail address tell that they done the bank transfer but before the money go to my account i have to ship the item and scan the receipt to them to complete the payment. i was ship the item follow the advise, And the next day, he mail back and tell me that my account is not active to receive the money transfer from usa, and the bank was debit from his account $650 do active my account, and i have to deposit back to him 650$ in to [real bank] account , which he said this is the representative account in [country], then the bank will tranfer for me the $650 and $112 to my account after done then scan the receipt and send to citibank. after i was done, i receive the confirm that i have transfer succesfully from citibank and i will receive the money soon. after that, the next day the β€œbank” continue to ask for limit money transfer from us to non us account which is $2000 and told me that the edward was transfer to me total $2000, and again i need to transfer to him back the amount left is $1238. i thought this is the last step to get myoney then i did that, but this is not done, by another day they made another reason for transfer fee is 50% of the money i will receive is 1000$, and i have to transfer back to this guy. then i go to report to police."

Now, I am planning to tell him that I have already shipped off the item but I do not know how to scan the receipt. (I have never scambaited anyone before so I don't think I can get any hilarious responses though haha)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

The best thing to do is to drop him and give him no clue how you found out he's a scammer. Don't try to bait using your real email address.

Before you start baiting, create a baiting character who lives at a nonexistent address, preferably at least 100 km from your real location. Then set up an email address for your character. You'll probably need to make up a bank, with SWIFT code and routing number, for your character to have an account at.

Γ—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
lonelynoodle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see, thank you! Don't worry, I'm not using my personal email.
Nergal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

Long time reader here. From archives to forum and then discovering so much more once I registered, amazing work!

It is sad to see that some early (and awesome) baits are hard to follow due to expired hosting/services/accounts, but, fortunately, there are some really epic new baits (and baiters) that I cannot wait to get to know better myself.

Due to work overload IRL, i don't think I will be joining soon as an active baiter, but I have couple of ideas for the future that can only get more polished and perfected over time.

Since I am still learning, if anyone can explain what 'ASEM' means, it would be greatly appreciated. Most of the new terms I got figured out thorough HHT and University subforums but this one seems to elude me.
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM is as the name says "Accidentally Sent Email", they are usually sent in order to skip some initial boring stuff and only to get what did you actually ask from a Lad in the first place.

Welcome to Eater.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Nergal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh makes sense since I mostly saw the term on challenges, thanks!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

We have a Sticky titled NEW USERS PLEASE READ: Forum FAQs, Rules, Ethics, etc. (<--linked). This is a great place to get started so things "make sense."

Inside you will find this helpful thread: Definitions of scambaiting terms (<--Another linky).

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Nergal. I'm glad you asked the ASEM question because I've long wondered myself Very Happy

Germany

goodnessgracious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

after lurking on this site for ages I decided to finally give it a go and join myself! I've been reading ever since Shiver published his infamous baiting anthology on the main site and for some reason I never thought of actually reading the forums until this year... An egregious oversight on my part. Shocked

A little bit about my history with 419 scams: my grandmother is a lovely and sweet woman, but also somewhat gullible and almost fell for one of those scams herself (although in her case it was a local scam done by phone). That led me to researching internet and phone scamming and then 419 scamming in particular, since I got heaps of those on my spam email. I've been casually trying to "mislead" them and waste their time for some time now, but it's usually short-lived and I think I still have a lot to learn.
So I'd really like to learn from a mentor how to pull off a long, elaborate scam without the lad twigging! Twisted Evil The Turd saga and Mr. Humphere's audio books are probably my favourite reads.

Cheers!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here goodnessgracious.

Now that you've posted you can sign up for a Mentor. Happy (and safe ) Baiting.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Hope2018
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this site after someone tried a month long romance scam on me. I had the best time and he was so frustrated that he had not gotten any money out of me. He did send me his passport which I forwarded to the FBI and Passport Fraud. It was so bad.

Is it normal to get a "confession email" after you call them out on the scam?

I am tickled that there is actually a forum for this and can't wait to read advice and tips. I know I made a lot of mistakes in scamming my scammer that may have placed me at some risk so am eager to learn.
needAlife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks after reviving tons of annoying spam emails some of them being obvious 419 scams i decided to have join in the scam baiting fun. I look forward to interacting with you all.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic