SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Smart Phone Baiting Caution

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My smart phone is my only internet access. I use gmail to bait but I also have my personal gmail on here.

Always, always, always double check that your signature is turned off and that you are sending from the correct account.

I just had to drop a promising bait because my real life signature got added by mistake.

Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It's good advice. And really nice of you to show that even seasoned veterans make mistakes and takes the consequence from such mistakes.

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOOD REMINDER!

it's horrifying. I had someone on the hook for three months and accidentally sent an email from my RL email with the signature. I had to "ease" out of the bait and not draw attention to it. I ended up sending a bunch of emails from my baiter email right after to try to distract him from my F up but I did have to drop a very fun bait where I had received 10+ piggies.

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didnt ease out. I just blocked him. Let ladland paranoia fill in the blanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic