SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why We Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm proposing we start and maintain a thread that details examples of the very worst of the worst lad behavior.

I'd been thinking about the seemingly endless parade of ruthless and cruel Lad behavior that's been brought to light in this community. It reminded me of a forum discussion we had a while ago in only a few of us talked about specific deplorable things their lads were very happy to do or have done for the sake of stealing a dollar from anyone, no matter the consequences to anyone but themselves.

From time to time the forums (and I imagine the admins here) get messages from readers who object to the discomfort and worse baiters can inflict upon those they hook.

We've seen it more times than we can count, yet even for some of us it can be easy to forget the depths to which these slime buckets can go.

So I encourage you to share instances. Summaries will do nicely, Short quotes from the baits are fine; however, if you need to quote volumes of detail then it might be better to publish the bait elsewhere and link then link to it.

If we keep it going, I think it will help those who are new to scambaiting or who are critical of scambaiting. And it could inspire us baiters ourselves by reminding us why we bait -- from mere Straight Baiters such as I am to the Safari Lords of Eater and all in between.

With that in mind let me start by pointing to an old thread on the same subject: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=285548&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only need 1 link to justify the fact that I would happily bait these cockroaches into killing themselves.

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

And pathetic lad hugging, do gooders are only slightly higher up the evolutionary tree than the creatures they are trying to defend.

ETA: Here's another thread on lad morality http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282106

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have no conscience, feel no remorse and they will never give a shit about whether or not you kill yourself after having undergone their treatment. So I'm with b8'er on this one.

Í have many examples, as I actually quite often pound their non existent conscience. It's my personal motivation for being hard on them.
Me: Widowed father of 2
Lad: Godwin E (edit. changed last name to abbreviation)
Type of scam: ATM

Quote:
Okay thank you. I understand. After i pay 1300 $ - how quickly do I get the ATM-card. We are, as you know, nearing august 1st which is payday, so I might have the money in my account. but if it takes too long to get the atm card, my children wont have food.

Quote:
no it won't take more than 48hrs to be at your doorstep sir as soon as we receive the $1,300 then I will proceed with the atm card delivery sir and I will need to send to you the receiving information when you are ready

Quote:
ok sounds good. I was worried my children would starve. you know financial crisis and all. Life is no easy.

Quote:
yes of course they will never starve sir when you are ready let me know to enable me send you payment instruction sir

... Then we went on and he gave me a bank account with a typo in it - which means the 1300 USD I sent got routed somewhere wrong, and that means they take 6 weeks to reclaim.. So the promise he made about my children not starving now came into effect. After going back and forth about him being too impatient to wait 6 weeks, I told him that I would lose my home if I send more money. I also explicitly told him that the state doesn't help you here, if you don't have money. And he sent me this:

Quote:
is there any how you can be able to resend the fee and so I will make sure I send this atm card to you immediately to enable you take care of your family and when they return the money back then you can replace it and also the card is ready here with me

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal was going to meet his biological daughter for the first time, and mentioned it to a Lad, whose immediate advice was to use her as a cash cow:

Quote:
If she really want to see her biological father live her but tell her that you are very sure that she is coming back with much money because you don?t your finances is done to help ok that is my advise thank you.

Quote:
Make sure that you tell her that you are very broke that you don?t have cash at hand now and you don?t know want to do to get money, after that wait to hear her respond before you will take any action on her ok.

Now that's venal!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you view threads where lads are sent on safari's and literally beg you for mercy, the only thing I think about is how easily they would do the same to victims and have done much worse themselves: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-04/woman-believed-victim-of-online-scam-found-dead/4551050

No mercy here, only piggies and lad pain so far!

"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with Lord
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am involved in a bait now where it is not 100% clear if it is one scumbag using two emails or two scumbags. They are good from an "acting" standpoint. it is a team bait and I was starting to think that *maybe* the idiot the first idiot introduced us to to conduct our business *might* be an ITP. I mentioned this to one of the co-baiters who admitted he too was wondering the same thing....until...

My co baiter is baiting this idiot with a couple other characters

and the scumbag we were thinking *might* be an ITP just so happened to be the owner of a bank account for a money transfer in his other bait.

These scumbags are scumbags, and there are no ITP if they associate in any way with other scumbags.

Burning in hell is too good for these scum
Volnutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was one on here I remember where the baiter said the only money their character had available was to be used to pay for medicine that was essential to keep his young daughter alive, and the lad tried to get his hands on that. Absolutely sickening

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a character that was a child dying of leukemia. The lads asked her to see if her daddy had a life insurance policy on her. They are ruthless bastards.

I have made several of the most pathetic stories I can think of just to see how low they will go. One of my favorite charachters is a homeless woman who does unspeakable things to get the money the lads are demanding. The fact that she tells them in the first email that she has no money because she is homeless and lives under a bridge does not deter them from scamming her at all.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone from Team Turdboi could write a small book on Lad dastardly depths. Kidnapping, murder, child rape and torture didn’t phase him if it merely put him in good graces with someone he hoped could get him a few bucks.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I see desperate people in financial trouble clutching at straws to keep rooves over the heads of their kids, and people like "loan lads" stealing what little they have left, it keeps me baiting.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=292177

It's why I also try to kill fake bank sites too. Hopefully it makes a difference.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It does. I had to do with several victims as voulenteer legal aid (and elsewhere). What some people do in here has changed the lives of quite a few people you (or scamwarners) will never hear about.

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annette wrote:
I think I'll have to wait till the start of August, or the 29th at the earliest, before sending the money, to make sure that I can send the money and pay the rent for August, and get the funds in time to pay the rent for September. You sure I'll get it by the start of September?

David MacLad wrote:
Yes I am positive. I will work with your timeline.

Annette sent the money once, then the transfer failed, then she sent it again Thursday night to a different account, and it's currently in transit. No telling now whether the money will be in transit or not at the beginning of next month. I've piggified both accounts, of course.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic