SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch It Sucka - Dr. Fred G. Sanford Coming To Join Ya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a long time since I've baited a lad via email (outside of Piggy Hunts), but when this hit my catcher, I knew I had to respond.

We'll call this lad, Dr. Fred G. Sanford. His initial email arrived like this:

Fred G. wrote:
Hello Johnny Cockran ,

I am very sorry for what you have pass through the hands of bad people God is here to pay you back all you have lost from this transaction,i want you to know that this transaction is 100% rick free and you have nothing to be worried about here,i thank God to connect you to me so that you will help me do my last wish.

Thanks for your e-mail and your willingness to assist me in distributing the funds. You are God Sent. I have been greatly disappointed by my family members;they have failed to carry out all the instructions I gave to them when I shared all my assets to them. As I write you this mail everybody has abandoned me in the hospital. The most painful aspect is my wife, I hear that she is now having an affair with another man; she could not even wait for me to die. I am happy that my wish is about to be carried out, since my immediate family has decided to act wickedly, I have sworn that they shall not know about this money. It must go to charity so that I can make peace with my soul.

I deposited the money in a Bank; you need to re-assure me that you can handle this transaction and that you promise to distribute the money to charity organizations . I have been very rude to people all my life, that is the reason why I want to do a little good so that I can have peace in my soul and also when I die at least it will be on record that I helped changed homebody's life for good. My trust and my wishes are sacred for you and I want you to be responsible not before me, but before God. Please note that I do not intend to cause you any problems, this money belongs to me, all you need to do is to help me distribute it as I have instructed. The doctors informed me that I have about few weeks to live, so you can see why I am desperate to conclude this project before I pass away.

Immediately I hear from you, I will send to you a copy of the certificate of deposit which was issued to me when I deposited the money in a Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy, also I will notify them that I have nominated you as my next of kin. Please use this e-mail address for all further correspondence. I hope to hear from you soon. Please send me your contact details as stated below which i will forward to Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy to contact you for the transfer

You’re Full Name: ..........................................
Country/Address: .
Tel/Fax Number: .....................................................
Age: ...........................................................................
Occupation : .....................................................................
A copy of your ID or International passport.....

I wait for your response.God Bless you .I want you to know that i love you so much . I wait to read back from you .Fine attachment is my pictures in the Hospital

Mr Fred G. Sanford

Johnny wrote:
Dear Mr Fred David,

I am sorry to hear of your predicament. It is in my power to help and as a faithful follower in God, I know I must. I am an attorney in Chicago and will aid you in your final wish.

You’re Full Name: Jonathon Cockran
Country/Address: 419 Made Up Ave., Chicago, IL
Tel/Fax Number: (312) GV#
A copy of your ID or International passport. Federal Law Prohibits the Sending of Government Issued IDs.

Kindly,

John Cockran

Quote:
Hello Mr Jonathon Cockran,

Thanks for your email,Your full information noted and forward to the Diplomatic company in Rome Italy which they will contact you tomorrow on what to do next the fund will be delivered to you this week

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
You have failed to do this:

"Immediately I hear from you, I will send to you a copy of the certificate of deposit which was issued to me when I deposited the money in a Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy"

Why did you commit to provide something to me, then fail to do so?

Kindly,

John

Quote:
Hello Mr John Cockran,

Good day,Attachment certificate of deposit of the fund i trusted in your hands and i will like you to follow the order of the diplomatic company in Rome Italy just to enable them deliver my fund to you in USA in next 48 hours.

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sanford

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Last edited by bware419ers on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that is certainly an unique script. Lad "ingenuity" truly knows no bounds.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^After that ordeal, who wouldn't help, right?

Johnny did get an email from the Diplomat Company in Italy:

Quote:
(BANCAIFIS)COMPANY.
ROME ITALY.
FROM THE CONTROLLER/SHIPMENT DEPT,
1/22, ROME OO121 , ITALY ,
Tel: + +0039 <snipped> .
Fax:- +0039 <snipped>
Date: 23/7/2018
ORDER NO.: OBC

FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ATTORNEY; Mr. Jonathon Cockran,

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE ROME ITALY WHICH DR FRED SANDFORD INFORMED US THAT YOU ARE HIS NEXT OF KIN TO STAND AND RECEIVED HIS FUND HERE IN OUR OFFICE ,THE SUM OF US$ 40 million Dollars (40,000,000,00),YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A TRIP TO ROME ITALY TO MEET WITH US AND CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT OR WE WILL MAKE THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DOORSTEP ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

PLEASE TO START WITH WE WILL WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION IF IT IS CORRECT HERE.

<Same Infors Johnny provided>>>

I WAIT YOUR RESPONDS ASAP SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE NOW

GOOD LUCK

Note: Contact
this office anytime between the hours of 9.00 am - 6.30 Pm(Monday-Friday) and 10.00 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours. Warm Greetings,Chloi Wu (Miss)(Department Secretary)

THANKS
YOUR FAITHFULLY
ATTORNEY: ALLEN JONES
For: (BancaIFIS)
Registered Address - Rome 00121 Italy
Registered - Number 499482 Authorized and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority
Copyright © 2003 (BancaIFIS) All Rights Reserved...

Johnny ignores it as if it went to spam or was never received.

Quote:
Dr. Fred G. Sandford,

I have concerns about this certificate. It is in English, but comes from an Italian Security Company. I find that offputting. Also, I have not heard from the diplomatic company in Rome, Italy. I hope they write Italian.

John

Quote:
Hello Mr John,

Please keep me posted once you had from the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy today and i will like you to follow there order just to enable deliver to you this week in USA.

The last of my money which no one knows cash deposit is the largest of US$40million Dollars ($ 40,000,000,00) that I deposited in a bank. I want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations.Kindly note that 35% of this fund must go to the earthquake in Haiti victims, 45% of Charity and the other 20% for your effort and time.I I use my laptop to communicate with you in the hospital. You must answer back to me if you're interested in carrying out this assignment on my name.

Thanks

Dr Fred Sandford

Of course Mr. Cockran is interested in carrying out an assignment in his own name. But, what must a good shyster do?

Quote:
Please complete and return the attached retainer so I may be your representative as a US attorney.

Johnny
Attachment. Thanks, Capone. This bait is in your memory.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockran,

Why should it be in Italy?listen all i want is for you to help me received my fund and help me do my last wish.

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sandford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy has contacted you since morning,Check your email box well.

Diplomat Company Name:
(BANCAIFIS)COMPANY.
ROME ITALY.
Dr Fred G. Sandford

Of course they had. Several times. But I continued to ignore them as if they had gone to Spam. They did, however, begin to arrive in Italian and English.

Johnny decides to take a play from the lad's notebook and sends this email again:

Quote:
Dr Fred G. Sandford,

Please complete and return the attached retainer so I may be your representative as a US attorney.

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Listen i don't have time for this ,I am a dying man,i have been in my sick bed for 1 year and 8 months now and the Doctor confirmed to me that i have few weeks left for me to go,i can see you are not serious,i will have look for somebody serous to take your place in this transaction.

Please complete and return the attached retainer so I may be your representative as a US attorney? what is this you telling me to do,The fund in Question is my fund,You must follow my order so that you will received it this week.

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sandford

Quote:
My Dearest Dr Fred G. Sandford,

I am an attorney and thusly it is required to do this. I'm not your average layperson and if I entered into this without a signed contract, I could lose my standing with the Law Licensing Bar.

John

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockran,

I don't think you are reading all my emails at all,What is real estate business here again?did i told you i want to buy estate? The contract is/was dealing with his "estate." i contact you to help me receive my fund and help me do my last wish,The Fund is in Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy which they have contacted you know response from you,you are send them another thing to sign. We'll get around to that. Laughing

Please give me your Mobile number let me call you and make everything clear for you,because i will give your place in this transaction to another that is serious and i will follow my order and the person will take the 20% of total fund US 40,000,000 Million Dollars am given you for your time and help in this transaction .

Please give me your Mobile number very urgent????????/

Thanks
Dr. Fred G. Sanford

Sometimes you do have to educate a bit.

Quote:
Dr. Fred,
An estate is the interest which any one has in lands, or in any other subject of property.

See: Van Itensselaer v. Boucher, 5 Denio (N. Y.) 40; Beallv. Holmes, 6 liar. & J. (Md.) 208; Mul- ford v. Le Franc. 26 Cal. 103; Robertson v.VanCleave, 120 Ind. 217. 22 N. E. 809. 29 N. E 781. 15 L. R. A. 68; Ball v. Chadwick,46 111. 31; Cutts v. Com., 2 Mass. 289; Jackson v. Parker, 9 Cow. (N. Y.)

It is all your owned property in lands, tenements, and hereditaments and signifies such interest as the tenant has therein.

In lemon's terms, it's all you own after you die.

Johnny

Quote:

Hello Mr Johnny,

Give me your Mobile number let me call you now,we need to talk very urgent.

Thanks

Dr Fred G

The next morning...

Quote:
Dr. Fred,

(312) 64-Google Voice number

I still have not received the corrected certificate in Italian, nor have I heard from this company .
Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You have been contacted by Diplomatic company in Rome Italy since yesterday,The certificate of deposit i sent you is the correct certificate the fund is mine and i am the person who deposited the fund not you,i only called you to help me received the fund and help me do my last wish,i asked you for your number but you don't want to bring it.

Thanks

Dr Fred G

Quote:
I replied with my phone number, but you will also need to sign the retainer agreement. I have received nothing from any Diplomatic Company.

Johnny

Quote:
Mr. Johnny Cockran,

i said your correct Mobile number not your line land that is always on voice mail,i don't think you are serious with this transaction at all

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
312-<TextNowNumber>

I have about 15 minutes available before court.

John

The lad called over and over from a Nigerian number. I kept ending it to "voicemail."
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

We have nothing to do with the retainer agreement in this transaction okay,Check your email,

Thanks

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Then we can not proceed. I could lose my law licensing.

John

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

I don't think you are reading my email very well,You i contact you to help me do my last wish not help me buy Estate okay,I am a dying me i don't need Estate okay,The Agreement you are talking state that am buying real estate which i am not.

Please read this message very well to know what i contacted you for.

This is the story of my life. I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well that I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.Though I very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was then only thing I supported for.But now I regret all I know now there is no life I just want to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way of how I lived. Now that God has called me, I wanted and given most of my property and assets to members of my immediate and extended family and some close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I decided to set goals to charities, as I want it to be one of the last acts that I do on earth. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not make myself more.

Once, I asked my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money I have there to charity in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money for themselves. Therefore, I do have more trust, because they do not seem to be supported by what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows cash deposit is the largest of US$40million Dollars ($ 40,000,000,00) that I deposited in a bank. I want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations.Kindly note that 35% of this fund must go to the earthquake in Haiti victims, 45% of Charity and the other 20% for your effort and time.I I use my laptop to communicate with you in the hospital. You must answer back to me if you're interested in carrying out this assignment on
my name.

God be with you.
Dr Fred G

Quote:
You are not purchasing an estate or land or property. Your estate, as defined legally, includes your business, money, properties, assets, etc. you leave behind after you pass.

I explained this. It is called Estate Planning when you decide what to do with a wealthy person's property after they are deceased.

And no, the Italian company has sent no emails. <They had sent many, many emails.>

I have court now.

John

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Here is the contact of the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy,Send them email now because have contacted you and you are saying you did not find there email.

Diplomatic Company name: RANDIMEX COMPANY .ROME ITALY.

Email of the Company: (lad'[email protected]) and ([email protected])

Diplomatic Director Name:Diplomat Alan Bones

Please send them email now.Because i know that you seen there emails they sent to you.

Thanks

Dr Fred G.

Quote:
I will not be contacting them until you sign the agreement so I can legally contact them.

Johnny

Quote:
I greed with you,You can sign the Agreement for me because i am in the hospital and i can't work or live the Hospital bed ,because i need to go to cafe and print it out and sign and scan it and send it to you,i can't do it because of condenser.

I agreed with you sign it okay

Dr. Fred G.

Quote:
That is illegal. Please ask a nurse to print it using a hospital printer. Or, provide a doctor or nurse where I might email it so they can print the document for your signature.

Johnny

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bware, if you're not careful you could send this poor soul into a rapid decline. His blood pressure must be stratospheric Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,
Thanks for your email,I cannot do that,this transaction must not be disclosed to anybody,not even the Doctor will know about this my fund,You sign it no Problem.

You are the one that bring it do it your self,Listen i don't have time i will have to look for somebody to take your place in this transaction.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Let's flip the script.

Quote:
I believe it will be in your best interest to find someone else. As you will have noticed, the agreement gave no details about a transaction. Simply state to them that I will become your Power of Attorney (PAT) and if the hospital would like to be paid, you will need an attorney to handle your affairs after passing. It is simply unfortunate that those charities will be harmed because you cannot find a way to do this. I'm terribly sorry, but since I am a shyster in the Second District, I cannot put my standing in jeopardy.

Kindly,
Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

We don't need all this because this transaction is 100% rick free,You will pay for the shipment of my fund from Rome Italy to US and you will received it in your doorstep in next 48 hours after that you will help me do my last wish so that i will die a happy man,You will get 20% of the total fund US 40,000,000 Million Dollars after the transaction is done and them use 80% to help the poor and the needy and those charities.

Quote:
Dr. Fred G. Sanford,

Correct. I will do all that. As your attorney, I am obliged to do it. As a man of God, I am willed to do it through his grace and sovereignty. My share of 20% will be donated to the church. You are a Baptist, correct?

But, without a signed legal document allowing me to represent you and your estate, I cannot. It would be illegal for me to even contact the Diplomatic Company.

Johnny

Quote:
Please i beg you in the name of God help me to sign it,i said i agreed with you on the agreement.

Quote:
Dr. Fred G,

I cannot sign for both of us. It's the law. Please discuss with your nurses a solution because I really want to help fulfill your dead wishes. You are handcuffing me here to my moral and legal responsibilities.

Johnny

At this point, Fred G Sanford left a voicemail. It was very difficult to understand, as he stutters, speaks super fast, and at a low level. In the future, if he leaves more, I will attempt to save and share them. I was able to make out that he kept saying he could not go to a cafe.

Quote:
Please, Dr. Fred, rest yourself. Due to your illness you are very difficult to understand and speak too quickly and quietly. You do not need to go to a cafe. Why would you need to do that? Simply have a nurse provide a printer.

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny

I am feeling pains all over my body,please act fast and help me get this done,I don't want to involve anybody in this Hospital ,they may let my wife know about the fund,i don't want to lose the fund as i lost everything last year by my wife,she run away with everything i have in this world,sell off my Company's,closed all my bank accounts and offshore accounts and run away with her boyfriend,just because the Doctor told her i will not making it again,but thank God she did not know about this fund in Diplomatic Company in Rome ITALY that am trusting in your hands she could have taking it with her.

Please help me.
Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
I suggest you find a solution, or some way of documenting that I will be representing you. Perhaps the webcam on your laptop you are using or a nurse attaching a printer via wifi to that laptop.

Again, the contract states nothing of your fund. This contract assures and assumes attorney client privilege meaning I can mention nothing to nobody about our dealings. But, you need to retain me first. I fear you may parish before your fund in the Diplomatic Country can be secured and delivered.

Johnny

Quote:
Here is the Document sign print it out and scan it and them send me a copy okay

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
100% rick free

Well there goes one of my major concerns. I was very worried that Rick from my weekly bingo game would be involved, but now that I know he's gone, then there will be no issues whatsoever. Right? Laughing

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This says, "Donna." What kind of time waster are you? You disturb my family time and actual clients with this crap?

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am sorry but you have to understand me ,i want you to received my fund asap so that i will die a happy man,because i have few weeks to live,i will like you to start doing my wishing before i will go okay.

please Understand my pains,I have signed your Agreement now response to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy so that they will start with the shipment fast .

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
There is an image that states "Donna." There is NO signature of Dr. Fred . At this time, your failure is disconcerting and taking time away from those clients who have retained my services. Best of luck to you, sir.

Johnny

Quote:
Can i call you now? I understand what you are saying,I told you i can stand from my bed to do anything,now you made me to send one of the Nurse to Print out the documents and scan to me which i sent to you,you are telling me i did not signed

Johnny

Quote:
I am in court. The signature is an image and says "Donna." Your name is "Dr. Fred," not "Donna." Perhaps your nurse is attempting to pull a quickie with you.

Johnny

Meanwhile, the Italian Diplomacy Company continued to email and Dr. Fred G kept sending the four pages initialed by "Donna."

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny

I don't understand you at all,You said i should sign the document which i did ,what do you want again?

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are given me Problems what i contacted you for you are not doing it,agreement agreement.I have signed again.this the last time i will do this.

Thanks

Dr Fred G

He had re-signed all the pages.

Meanwhile, the randimex email address that had been emailing me switched to an address for Diplomat Alan Jones. It was the same old email, however...

Quote:
RANDIMEX
ROMA, ITALIA.
DAL CONTROLLORE / NEGOZIO DI SPEDIZIONE,
1/22, ROMA OO121, ITALIA,
Tel: +0039
Fax: - +0039
Data: 25/7/2018
ORDINE N .: OBC5

PER L'ATTENZIONE DI: AVVOCATO, MR Johnny Cockrun,

ISTRUZIONI:

Abbiamo un carico nascosto e consegnato di? 40 $ USA, 000.000,00 "milioni di dollari" ($ 40 MILIONI DI DOLLARI) che è stato destinato alla consegna a voi. Il nostro processo di consegna su merci con contenuti monetari sono di DUE "2" opzioni.
Vogliamo che tu sappia che le tue informazioni complete sono annotate e io farò la spedizione del fondo nel tuo paese in modo che tu possa prendere la consegna a domicilio nelle prossime 48 ore ma devi inviarci le spese di spedizione di 15,830 Euro in modo che noi otterrà documenti e documenti pronti per la spedizione del fondo.

Al ricevimento della tua risposta a questa mail, inizieremo il processo di rimessa della spedizione direttamente a te in pochi giorni.

IN BOCCA AL LUPO
Nota: contatto
questo ufficio in qualsiasi momento tra le 9.00 - 6.30 Pm (dal lunedì al venerdì) e dalle 10.00 alle 15.00 (sabato). Non esitate a contattarci via telefono / e-mail o fax sui nostri orari di apertura. Warm Greetings, Chloi Wu (Miss) (Segretario del Dipartimento)

GRAZIE
DISTINTI SALUTI
AVVOCATO: ALAN JONES
Per: Randimex
Indirizzo registrato - Roma 00121 Italia
Registrato - Numero 499482 Autorizzato e regolamentato dal
Autorità per i servizi finanziari
Copyright C 2003 Randimex Tutti i diritti riservati ...
--------------------------------------

Being the diligent and dutiful attorney, Johnny sends an email to Diplomat Jones and Dr. Fred G, both.

Quote:
I have received an email from [email protected]. It appears to be in Italian. Unfortunately, I do not speak the language.

Johnny

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the delays in updating this. I've been away on vacation.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Why are always making Excuse,Read down you will see then send it two place ,Italy and English.Read down you will see it.

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sanford

Sure enough, the Diplomat Alan Jones sent another email. It is important to note that the Diplo used four separate fonts (including Comic Sans) and five different font colors, spread among the fonts.

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ATTORNEY; MR . JohnnyCockrun,

INSTRUCTIONS:
We have concealed and consigned cargo of ?US$40.,000,000.00"Million Dollars " ($40 MILLION DOLLARS) which has been aimed for delivery to you. Our delivery process on cargo with monetary contents are of TWO "2" options.

We want you to know that your full information is noted and i will make the shipment of the fund to your country so that you will take the delivery on your doorstep in next 48 hours but you must send us the shipment fees 15,830 Euro so that we will get the documents and papers ready for the shipment of the fund.

Upon receipt of your respond to this mail, we will begin the process of remittance the consignment directly to you within days.

GOOD LUCK

this office anytime between the hours of 9.00 am - 6.30 Pm(Monday-Friday) and 10.00 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours. Warm Greetings,Chloi Mu (Miss)(Department Secretary)

THANKS
YOUR FAITHFULLY
ATTORNEY: ALAN JONES

May the luck be with you, buddy boy. 15,830 Euros? For a delivery? This sounds like they're using a shitty delivery service that doesn't offer Five-Star Quality Costumer Care.

Because the first email wasn't amusing enough, the Diplo sent a second one, with one minor change:

Quote:
We want you to know that your full information is noted and i will make the shipment of the fund to your country so that you will take the delivery on your doorstep in next 48 hours but you must send us the shipment fees 15,830 Pounds so that we will get the documents and papers ready for the shipment of the fund.

Now, it's 15,830 Pounds to be sent to the courier company...Or is it?

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I received a copy of the email the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy sent to you this evening,It is about the shipment the fund from Rome Italy to USA so that you will take the delivery this weekend in your office or house in USA,there is fees needed 15,850 Euro ($18,588.82USD) just to enable them make the shipment,please try your best to see that you will give them the fees so that they will get all the documents needed and make the shipment tomorrow.

I promised you that once you received my fund US 40,000,000 Million Dollars you will first take out the fees you paid 15,850 Euro?($18,588.82USD)and your 20% and then you the order fund to do my last wish.

Thanks

Dr Fred G. Sanford

Later, the email from the Diplo was forwarded to Dr Fred G. To further cornfuse the lad, I began copying the Diplo and Fred G on all emails.

Quote:
Dr. Fred G,

We should discuss your controller/shipment department. Please see below.

Johnny

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ATTORNEY; MR .
JohnnyCockrun,

Why are you sending us the email you are to send to Dr Fred G,because a dressed us as DR Fred G,we are ready to make the shipment of Dr Fred G fund to USA once we received the fees needed from you 15,850 Euro.

Choose from this two options
I,We give you a US Bank account for the payment,
2,We give you London Bank Account for the payment.

3, we give you Italy bank account for the payment.
Choose the one that will be easy for you to make the deposit of the fees needed 15,850 Euro

GOOD LUCK

this office anytime between the hours of 9.00 am - 6.30 Pm(Monday-Friday) and 10.00 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours. Warm Greetings,Chloi Mu (Miss)(Department Secretary)

THANKS
YOUR FAITHFULLY
ATTORNEY: ALAN JONES

It was nice of the lad to give two options that include three different piggies, right?

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not ask if you can devide the €15,850 payment between all three bank accounts for tax reasons or somesuch nonsense? Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he has a deceased wife named "Elizabeth."

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper wrote:
Why not ask if you can devide the €15,850 payment between all three bank accounts

I had a few other ideas, but thanks for suggestions.

Jayhawk wrote:
Ask him if he has a deceased wife named "Elizabeth."

Oh, we'll get there...

Quote:
<Repeat of his last email>

Noted that i received email from Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy,they said you a dressed them as Dr Fred G,You should not be sending them the same massages you sent to me okay.

Thanks

Dr Fred G

Quote:
When you entered into the agreement, signed earlier today, you committed to paying all consignment fees.

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

I contacted for you to help me get everything done,that is why am given you 20% of the total fund and you will also take the fees back once you received my fund.

Please you must help me get my fund to USA i cannot pay anything because i have been in Sick bed for 1 year and 8 months,I have spend everything i have, Shocked that is why contacted you for you to take care of everything until the Boxes gets to your house or office.

I promise you the fees will be paid back to you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
I am proceeding to dinner. However, I do have some thoughts on the situation we can discuss tomorrow.

Johnny

Meanwhile:

Quote:
ATTORNEY: ALAN JONES,

Please provide a bank account for the transfer of the fee.

John

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ATTORNEY; MR .
JohnnyCockrun,
Here is the payment account to get the half of 15,850 Euro deposited today.

Account Holder:
Bank: Barclays Bank
Bank Address:1 Churchill Place London ,5HP, England
sort code: 20-00-00
account no: XX5XXXXX
IBAN: GB72 BARC 2000 00XX 5XXX XX
SWIFT: BARCGB22
Ref: Mohawk Industries 8972XXXX

(Ref name 'Mohawk Industries' and number '8972XXXX' must be included)

Please once the payment is done send me the deposit slip for the confirmation of the payment.

Quote:
For the sake of my client, Dr. Fred G Sanford, why is this fee needed?

Johnny

Meanwhile, Fred chimes in...

Quote:
Good Alan Jones will give you the Bank Account,May God bless you man of God as you are helping a dying man to do my last wish,God will repay you ,I promised you to take the fees back once you received my fund with your 20% of the total fund.

...but let's play with the Diplo, huh?

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny,

The Fees for the shipment of the fund from Italy to USA,Please get it done asap and get back to us with the transfer slip for the confirmation of the payment.

Waiting for your email.

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
In what form is the fund available? Cash, coins, jewels, minerals, livestock, clothing, etc.?

Johnny

I know, the lad still wants to send another account for the other half of the money...we'll get there, too, but the above message was copied to both Fred G and the Diplo.

Quote:
Attn:Johnny Cockrun,

In Cash Dr Fred G will give you the keys and the code to open the boxes when you received it in USA in next 48 hours.

Please act fast and make the transfer.

Diplomat Alan Jones.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very sorry my late response i am in real serious pains that is why i have not be able to check my email since morning,please the fund is in cash and i will send you the keys and code to open the boxes once you received it in your doorstep,please act fast and send the fees to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
Where are these keys currently located?

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

The keys and code is with me ,I will give it to you once you have the boxes in your doorstep,the fund it is inside two boxes ,you will get the keys to open the boxes once you have the boxes.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
It will be 48 hours for the boxes to arrive at my doorstop. Then, you will not be sending me the keys until after that. So, that would be an additional several weeks. Why the delay?

Johnny

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if poor old Dr Fred G snuffs it before posting the keys? What if the keys get lost en route? What if a naughty nurse nicks them? I don't think he's thought this dying plan through very well. It's all a bit of a worry Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He sure takes a long time to die, doesn't he?

At this point, Fred G. tried to phone Johnny's TextNow number.

Then, he sent several emails:
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very sorry my late response i am in real serious pains that is why i have not be able to check my email since morning,please the fund is in cash and i will send you the keys and code to open the boxes once you received it in your doorstep,please act fast and send the fees to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very sorry for the call and i just needed to talk to you on the phone,my late response i am in real serious pains that is why i have not be able to check my email since morning,please the fund is in cash and i will send you the keys and code to open the boxes once you received it in your doorstep,please act fast and send the fees to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
If you are in pain, you should not be on the phone, but resting. It is better you type your email as you can and when you feel well. Calling will just aggravate you and your pain. Be a good lad and rest. You're in my hands now.
Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thanks for your email,I was worried that is why i called you,am sorry i will live everything in your hands ,please try your best to see that you will get the fees 15,850 Euro to them today.

Noted that once the payment done to the bank account given to you ,you must send the transfer slip to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy and a copy to me for the confirmation of the payment.

Thanks
Dr Fred G

Quote:
What is wrong with you? You need to agree and promise to not disturb me so I can concentrate on other cases, then get the money sent on your behalf. There is something wrong with your Diplomacy Company.

You know they asked to pay 15,850 GBP, right? For delivery from Italian to the US?
Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I will send you the keys and code once the boxes arrived in your doorstep okay,there will not be a delay because the keys and code is numbers that i will give you on email or phone to open the boxes with the code.

Thanks

Quote:
How can you email keys? Have you been taking your medicines? I suggest having your nurse contact me so if your illness gets to be too much, I can have him check on you.

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Yes don't worry about me the doctors and Nurses are taking good care of me,Please please you must follow my order okay,once you have the boxes i will give you the keys and code to open the boxes,let not be talking about the boxes,you need to send the fees fast so that they will start with the shipment asap.

Yes please the fees needed is 15,,850 Euros which is in US Dollars (18,469.84 USD) for the shipment,you have the bank account,get the payment done.

Quote:
Do not talk about the boxes at this time?

Johnny

It was time for another email to Fred G and the Diplo.

Quote:
As the Attorney for Dr. Fred G, I must insist on further details, including the following:

The dimensions of said boxes (in feet and meters)
The weight of said boxes (in lbs and kg)
Current location of said boxes
A picture of said boxes, including confirmation of the contents

Should evidence I represent Dr. Fred G be necessary, I can provide documented proof.

Kindly,
Johnny Cockrun,
Attorney In Law

twoddle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are brilliant. "Jonathon Cochran". Brilliant. I'm jealous I didn't think of that. And aaaalllllllll that run around. Geez. Great stuff.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Brilliant?" No. But thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
To: Diplomat Alan Jones; Dr Fred G Sanford

For the sake of my client, Dr. Fred G Sanford, why is this fee needed?

Johnny

Quote:

The Fees for the shipment of the fund from Italy to USA,Please get it done asap and get back to us with the transfer slip for the confirmation of the payment.

Waiting for your email.

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:

In what form is the fund available? Cash, coins, jewels, minerals, livestock, clothing, etc.?

Johnny

Quote:
Attn:Johnny Cockrun,

In Cash Dr Fred G Sanford will give you the keys and the code to open the boxes when you received it in USA in next 48 hours.

Please act fast and make the transfer.

Diplomat Alan Jones.

Quote:
To: Dr Fred G Sanford

Where are these keys currently located?

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

The keys and code is with me ,I will give it to you once you have the boxes in your doorstep,the fund it is inside two boxes ,you will get the keys to open the boxes once you have the boxes.

Thanks

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
To: Dr Fred G Sanford

Why the delay? Why not ship the keys first?

Again, you know they asked to pay 15,850 GBP, right? For delivery from Italian to the US?

Johnny

Dr Fred G wrote:

Yes please the fees needed is 15,,850 Euros which is in US Dollars (18,469.84 USD) for the shipment,you have the bank account,get the payment done.

Quote:
No, they asked for 15,850 GBP which is 20,803.25 USDA. Further, the bank account provided was for a different company than the one that help your boxes.

Johnny Cockrun

Dr Fred G wrote:

You are making me angry,I am not shipping the keys,the keys is a number which i will give to you to unlock the boxes when you have it,i cannot give it to you when you don't have the boxes because if it get to wrong hands we will lose my fund,when the boxes is with you ,in next 30 Mins the keys will be given to you on the phone by me.

Quote:
I am your attorney and thus there is attorney-client privilege. It would be impossible for wrong hands to grasp the keys.

Johnny

Quote:

Once more, I must repeat and request the following:
A picture of said boxes, including confirmation of the contents

Kindly,
Johnny Cockrun,
Attorney In Law

Dr Fred G wrote:

Hello Mr Johnny,

We need to talk on the phone,I don't need all this thing,Only send the fees and received the boxes that is all,
Please call me now.

Quote:
Then why talk on the phone? I have attempted to contact this Italian company and will deal directly with them. Please, rest. I will not be replying to your emails or phone calls until I have dealt with them.

Johnny

Dr Fred G wrote:

Yes that is why i said once you received the boxes,I will give a call for the code to open the consignment boxes.

My friend you have the bank account go and ahead send the fees needed to them 20,803.25 USDA,I promise you once you received the boxes you will take the fees needed from the boxes.

It's the duty of a good attorney to help his client!

Quote:
No, Dr. Fred G Sanford. If they made a verbal or written commitment to you of $15,850, you are only bound to send that amount, then they must legally release your boxes. This is a universal law and they are bound by it. We have just saved you approximately $5,000! Congratulations!

Johnny

The Diplo responds to the inquiries regarding the box dimensions:

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny Cockrun,

The boxes is in our office in Rome Italy ,you don't need all this question,please Dr Fred G Sanford should be the one to answer all this question because you don't need it.

My friend you ask so many question,

Here is the payment account to get the half of 15,850 Gbp deposited today.

<Same Account As Earlier>

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Diplomat Alan Jones,

You are being as stubborn and incorrigible as another Alan Jones I know. Thus, as Dr. Fred G Sanford's Attorney, I must very strongly insist on further details, including the following:

A picture of said boxes, closed and in full view.

Until all my inquiries are fully presented, there will be no transfer of money to yours or any other company.
Should evidence I represent Dr. Fred G Sanford be necessary, I can provide documented proof.

Kindly,
Johnny Cockrun,
Attorney In Law

Quote:

You asked so much questions at a time,We are busy Company,The bank account given to you is our Company account,Just transfer the fees needed 20,803.25 USD to the bank account and send us the payment slip for the confirmation of the payment.

We are not to answer question because we have many consignment boxes to deliver to there owners around the world,you have the bank account and the amount to send go ahead and send it and we will do our job.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones

It was time to let him know who was boss.

Quote:
Hey shithead,

Do you take me to be some dumbfuck backwoods Matlock country pumkin? I'm a practiced and seasoned attorney and my client won't be sending shit until you answer the questions. Capisce? If answers are not supplied, do not bother to respond.

Johnny Cockrun

wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA this is great! Man, I get so frustrated when lads just don't understand simple things like what "estate" means and "yes, you do need to sign the document for legal purposes." and "I've told you 3 times it says nothing about your funds" LOL geeeeeez can't they at least just play along like good little pets? Razz

JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God he must hate you.

Something in this style reminds me of the bait where Capone and one more guy drove a Wash Wash-lad around the US, until he finally ended in Aspen.

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be sitting in the corner of a darkened room sucking his thumb by now. Wonderful Very Happy

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JasonSC wrote:
God he must hate you.

I hope so.

Quote:
Something in this style reminds me of the bait where Capone and one more guy drove a Wash Wash-lad around the US, until he finally ended in Aspen.

That other guy is Forum Admin Juan Freizwidatt in the U.S. Safari. That's one of my personal favorites (and how I got to know Juan).

It's odd that you see a similarity. I have the foresight to know what's going to happen (I'm posting a week to ten days after the events) and just wait to see what comes up shortly!

Discombobulated lass wrote:
He must be sitting in the corner of a darkened room sucking his thumb by now.

Not yet, so let's continue!

Dr Fred G Sanford wrote:

Subject: God bless you so much for making a dying man feeling bad
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thank you so much,God bless you for you time,I don't all this thing you are doing in this transaction,I can see that you are not ready to help me on this transaction,there is no need waste my time with you,thank you so much.
Thanks

Quote:
Dr. Fred G,

There is something abnormal with this company. I have told you that from the beginning.

I will be having my assistants do some further research on Diplomat Alan Jones, Rondimax, and Mohawk Industries. At this time, they are failing your directives. I believe we can sue them to court in Italy for this gross failure.

Johnny

The Diplo, being as original and inventive as he can, sends this:

Quote:

The boxes is in our office in Rome Italy ,you don't need all this question,please Dr Fred G Sanford should be the one to answer all this question because you don't need it.

My friend you ask so many question,

Here is the payment account to get the half of 15,850 Gbp deposited today.

<Same Account>

Diplomat Alan Jones

This time, he sends a picture:

Quote:
A picture of said boxes, closed and in full view.
Until all my inquiries are fully presented, there will be no transfer of money to yours or any other company.

I will be leaving for vacation after today's work day is completed. I expect an answer to these, so Dr. Fred G's fund can be sent. I had a vacation planned and knew I would have limited access, so I needed to plan for that. Additionally, I wanted to add a bit of urgency for the lad.

Respectfully,

Johnny Cockrun
Kindly,
Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
You are very very stupid,We have jobs to do ,when you are ready for this transaction you have the bank account make the deposit and get to us with the payment slip.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones

Back to Fred G:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Stop all this question you are making me angry,what is wrong with you,the Agreement you sent me is not for this transaction,i contacted for you to help me received mt boxes and take care of everything until the boxes get to you ,that is why am given you 20%,i also promised you that the fees needed you will collect it back once you received my boxes.

Look i am tried all this questions,you are asking the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy Nonsense questions,the fund in question is my fund,i think i should be the one that will tell you what to do to get the boxes in your doorstep.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

He follows up with:
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Listen to me nothing is wrong with Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy ,My fund has been dear for many years and nothing has happened to it,I will not because your nonsense lose my fund because i have promised God that i will use it to help poor and needy so that i will die a happy man,As you are talking to Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy anyhow i may lose my fund because they called me and they very angry,they said you are not a serious and i know that as well.

The fund is my fund ,i am the one that should know what is the best for this transaction,You have the bank account,get the payment done or go a way so that i will look for somebody serious to take your place,because i am tried of all this problems you are given me,i don't need it at all.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

If his blood pressure wasn't high before, we'll work on getting it there.

Within minutes of each other, Johnny received the following two emails:

Quote:
Attn;Mr Johnny,

We have no time for this nonsense ,talk to Dr Fred G Sanford and make the payment and we deliver the boxes to you.

This is the picture of the boxes now,the open one is when Dr Fred G Sanford deposited it in our office years age.

Thanks

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thank you so much for time wasted bye ,I am going to look for somebody serious to take your place here,thank you for your time.

Attachment is the picture of the boxes

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Each contained this attachment. It looks just like the other box, right? Rolling Eyes

The next day, a repeated email...

Quote:
To: Diplomat Alan Jones
Cc: Dr Fred G Sanford

I will be leaving for a family vacation after today's work day is completed. I expect answers so Dr. Fred G's fund can be sent.

Respectfully,
Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Why are you doing this to me,The fund is mine,You have the bank account given to you to make the payment deposit the money so that they will start with the shipment fast.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:

Here is the Answer of your question.

Type: SUITCASE
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Approximate Dimensions: Height: 3.20 ft, Width: 2.50 ft, Depth: 1.90 ft.
Weight: 12kg and 180lbs.
<--These come into play later.

The consignment in our office here in Rome Italy,Fine attachment is the picture of the consignment boxes

Now i have answered go ahead and make the deposit,We can give you a US Bank Account just to make easy for you to deposit the money now.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones.

Attachment:

The same picture was attached twice, but with different file names. Looks just like the other two pics, right? Rolling Eyes

About a week had passed since the initial account was given, so something must have happened because the lad was offering up a new piggy!

Back to our dying man...

Quote:
Dr. Fred G Sanford,

Please let the Diplomat respond and respond correctly plus quickly, so I can resolve this for you. Do not worry yourself over the fine details. I will get you all you deserve.

Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thank you so much ,Man of God may God bless you,I asked the Diplomatic Company to give you a US Bank Account so that you will make the deposit today just to enable them received it in next 12 hours,but if you the payment to the London bank account given to you it will take up to 3 to 5 working days for the to received it.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

You have to love it when a lad wants to give you another account.

Quote:

Here is the bank account to make the payment now,But we can still give you US Bank account for the payment if you want.

Here is the bank account to get the payment done,do not ask me another time wasted question use this account here.

Monzo Account:
Address:Monzo Bank
230 City Road
London
EC1V 2QY
United Kingdom

Account Holder: G Atuanya
s/c: 04-00-04
a/c: 43XXXX64
BIC/SWIFT: MONZGB21

I wait the payment slip for the confirmation of the payment.
Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
This account is from the UK, not the US.

Johnny

Quote:
Here is the confirmation of the bank account to make the Deposit of the fees needed 15,850 GBP (20,801.11 USD)

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
No. We will be paying $15,850 USDA only. This will save you $5000.

Johnny

Greedy lad...

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

what is needed is not 15,850$ but 15,850 GBP check to US Dollars is 20,801.11USD.

I wait your response.

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:

Yes the account is UK account get the payment done to the account,Do you want a US account to make the payment?

Good Luck
Diplomat Alan Jones

I didn't reply.

Quote:

Here is the US bank account you asked for get the payment done now and get back to me with the payment slip for the confirmation of the payment.

Bank name: Capital One bank.
Account name: Oluwayemisi E
Account number: 70XXXXX423.
Routing number: 065000090.
Bank Address: 487 Springfield Ave Newark NJ 07103.
Beneficiary address: XXXX Newark NJ 07104.

I wait for the payment slip.

Good Luck
Diplomat Alan Jones

Two minutes later...

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockrun,

Okay no Problem send the 15,850$ now ,i just received email from Diplomat Alan Jones confirming to me a US Bank account for the payment.

<Same Account>

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

And there's piggy #3.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The two boxes appear to be wearing coats in one of the pictures Shocked

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are making me very angry,You are not ready to help me in this transaction say so and stop waste my time,I have the bank accounts to make the payment just to enable the diplomatic Company in Rome Italy make the shipment of the boxes so that you will take the delivery first thing Monday morning,the money needed is 20,801.11 USD,and you said you pay 15,850$ i said okay go on and send it,they gave you London Bank account for the payment,you said US Account,now you have US Account nothing from you until now.

I am very very Angry with you,I told you i have not much time,I have assured you that you will take the fees needed from the boxes once you received it and you will also take 20% of the total fund.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Two things to note:
  • He is angry, which is not healthy.
  • He doesn't have much time, anyway.

Time to calm him down...

Quote:
Then go ahead and make the payment and have them delivered to my office.

Johnny

To add to his calmness, it was time for Johnny's vacation, so the vacation responder was turned on. When Fred G sent the following...

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,
If you are playing with me,I will stop this transaction,I was thinking you said you are man of God?why are you playing with a dying man that gave you his trust?

You said you will pay 15,850$ send it to the US Account fast.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

...he received this in response:

Quote:
Thanks for your email.

I’ll be out of the office on vacation from July 27 to August 6. If you need assistance while I'm away, please contact my paralegal, Marisol for scheduling questions, or Jethro Bodine for legal questions.

Kindly,
Johnny Cockrun

This led to the following barrage:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

If you are playing with me,I will stop this transaction,I was thinking you said you are man of God?why are you playing with a dying man that gave you his trust?

You said you will pay 15,850$ send it to the US Account fast.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You can make the transfer online and give to somebody in your office to help you deposit the money inside the bank account.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I can see that you did not take this transaction serious,we are talking about big sum of US 40,000,000 Million Dollars,i did not contacted for case in court,you should be telling me you are not in office your vacation is for your law cases for the this transaction,you can pay the money and the boxes will be delivered to you anywhere you are in USA,anywhere you may be you can do this transaction.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Okay make the transfer so that they will start the shipment and deliver the boxes to your office them,I want the boxes to live Rome this weekend,You have the US bank account you,make the payment online.

Quote:
Mr Johnny ,

what is wrong with you?if you are not ready to help me in this transaction say it and go your way,you are making me very angry.I hate somebody who cannot keep to his words.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Thank you so much for the time wasted with you,First tomorrow morning i will ask Diplomat Alan Jones to cancel this transaction we had with you so that we will reach for a real man and serious who can handle this transaction not a joker like you.

May God bless you for wasting a dying man time,what is 15,850$ you are playing around to US 40,000,000 Million Dollars you are to received.

Do not write me again,You can go your vacation for all i care.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thank you so much,this transaction over for you,God will bring a good man and man of God that will help me do my last wish,First tomorrow Alan Jones will cancel your name from this transaction.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you so much for the time wasted with you

You're very welcome laddie Very Happy

Germany

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic