SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? It's a fun song, and if you remember one of the threads from a few weeks ago, Padme owes whoever gets a lad to sing it a Premium Membership.

Edit: This from Ezze:
Quote:
Greetings to you Father,
We're going to hold the song festival to celebrate the the glorious exit of our beloved Father Eduard.

In with the plans, we shall send the video for the council of Bishops to see by next Sunday.

We had a very heavy rainfall today which caused so much traffic on all the lanes and highways.

Shalom!!

Rev. Prince Anthony G Ezze

"Song festival" is such a nice way of phrasing it. My response to clarify exactly what he means (I think giving him a week to prepare is entirely reasonable and I will not object to that, solely because I want the results to be good)
Quote:
That's great news! To clarify, you will be performing both songs, correct? Next Sunday seems like a reasonable deadline, as you suggested. And we also will want to know if the baptisms will be proceeding tomorrow (Sunday) and through the following week. After your morning service you can conduct more baptisms at the Monument, and as Sunday is a holy day, it is quite fitting. Your initiative on all of this astounds me; rarely do we have applicants so committed to the cause, especially in trying times like this.

Also, how many parishioners do you currently have right now? I recall you mentioning that there were some issues in the past with your old pastor, and I want to make sure that his doubt is not following your parishioners now. But this news is quite good, and your high spirits are remarkable. I am quite pleased with you right now, and let's make sure this momentum continues over the next few weeks.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

So as far as I can tell, in one week we can look forward to our beloved pastor making a very big fool of himself in one way or another.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new to me, so I sent him a quick message:
Quote:
Greetings, and I hope your holy day was fruitful and restful. In my last email, I asked you a few questions which you have not yet responded to:

My last email:
*snipped*

I would like to know what progress you have been making establishing your new church. Still, I understand if you are in mourning for our dear Father Eduardo, may he be missed.

His silence bothers me, but hopefully he is hard at work preparing for the "song festival," whatever that may be. He makes it sound more like he's going to Coachella than recording a few silly songs.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been quiet here too. Josfus reaches out after an emotional weekend Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Rev Eze,

Thank you for your kind words and condolences during this emotional time. Father Nektarie and his team have left to accompany Father Edward to his final resting place. I am waiting to hear from Father Nikodem on the results of the Elders meeting last night as far as approval of your membership. It looks like the rest of your new parish's "courtesy" package will be received here in the next few days so that once the Elders approve your monument and baptism, we can get that off to you.

Tell Me Rev Eze, who have you selected to be in charge of your first Parish there as we begin works on the Cathedral and your appointment as Bishop of Africa?

Let us take a moment to reflect on a piece of scripture that I find relevant to our works here together

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

In the holy name of the Holy Lamb, Shalom

Brother Josfus

Brother Josfus is going to become a little erratic here in the near future as he is dealing with the emotions of not only his Uncle passing, but his own mortality and realization that the holy lamb is going to be calling him soon. Lots of confusion once the cathedral talks ramp up. >Smile
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben is back from Africa and gives Jo the 411.

Quote:
Please accept my most sincere condolences at the passing of your uncle. I know you were close. I hope your faith will see you through this time of grief and sorrow to a brighter, more joyful day.

It's funny that it never occurred to me that my professional skills would come in handy for securing my release from a group of armed thugs. But there it is.

I must apologize but I was obliged to use the money you sent with me to Africa to buy my freedom from a small group of revolutionaries who took me captive. But be at ease in the knowledge that I will repay your estate for the loss.

Now for some things I learned during my ordeal. First, This Egobia person and his supposed barrister are complete frauds. When I mentioned my reason for going to Maiduguri, my captors just laughed at me. They said that Nigerian scammers have been using the Egobia name in their scams for years and I was right to be skeptical. In fact, the reason neither one of them could get off their sorry ass and come to meet with me is because they could not risk being exposed as the frauds that they are. Second, the whole story about their being millions of dollars for you is a complete and total lie. Before I flew back to the States, I took the opportunity to check with the EFCC, Ministry of Agriculture and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and neither one of them has any record of any such amount of money currently on their books.

Finally, as per our Power of Attorney agreement, any and all disbursements, in cash or otherwise, shall be made in the presence of one or more signatories to [the] document. In the case that [you] are not available in person for purposes of consultation and/or to acquit your signatory duties, and'or such circumstance as [I] am unavailable and/or unable to acquit my duties as executor of [your] estate, any and all such disbursements shall be held until such time as one or more of the signatories shall make themselves available in person, except in the case that one or more of the signatories shall have become deceased.

In other words. the transfer you requested could not go through while neither of us was here, in person, to give approval. As it turns out, this was very beneficial because it prevent those scammers from stealing your money.

There some other things I would like to discuss with you but they can wait until I can meet with you in Aberdeen.

My you find peace and joy until then

And this to the lad with Jo BCC;d for good measure.

Quote:
I don't know who you are but I now know what you are. You see, during my latest visit to Africa, I had the opportunity to speak with several of the parties you used in your scam on my client. As a result, I have no doubt that you are a lying, scammer and thief, and a craven coward, also. Understand that I harbor no ill will toward you because your fraudulent activities has given me an education I would not otherwise have received. However, I hope you will also understand that I will do everything in my considerable power to make sure that you NEVER see one red cent of my client's estate.

Good Day

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the mourning period after Father Eduard's death, no new membership applications are being processed. This gives us some time to work out how we're going to do the safari portion of the bait. Personally, since this approach has worked before with a few lads, I'm leaning toward our shipping character (whether it is one of us or somebody else) giving our reverend a long list of African cities to pick up the package from, with none of them being in Nigeria. Some can be pretty much impossible to get to (last time I suggested the lad go to Madagascar), which makes the others seem a lot better even if they are in Francophone countries. But still, we need to make sure that the lad is fully committed to our vision for his church, and until we get more emails from the lad, it's too soon to plant the seeds of a safari.

Also, mods:
Does the crappy monument that our lad made technically count for a T.W.A.T ? It's bad, but it looks like it fits the bare minimum requirements we gave him. The dimensions look right, although being in a cramped alley makes it harder to judge.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and there was a goat Laughing Laughing Laughing
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus has not heard anything from the Reverend today.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is alive! Mild keyboard warning.
Quote:
A very beautiful morning to you Father Nicodim. Having read through your email which came in yesterday when I was having a with some of the Parishioners here, I write to inform you amongst other things that;

1. From the very moment that my former Church Authority began to see my membership move in the Holy Lamb, as a deviation from the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, everyone began to distance himself from me, I therefore decided to rent a small hall where I moved in with those that believe that I cannot leave the way of the Lord Jesus Christ the Holy Lamb of God.

2. That I personally bought all the chairs you see in the picture inside the hall that I rented for MAUI.

3. That the hall belong to a Rtd. General of the Nigerian Army, General Adeniyo

3. That the hall is in a parcel of Land at the Intersection of Roads which the General wants to sell.

4. The second Picture is myself and some of my Parishioners.

5. That I have 12 Parishioners and some members already with me.

Sir I call the Heaven to record that I am doing everything within my reach for now to give a good and glorious landing for MAUI here while I watch to see how far we can go together in the Vineyard.

Dr. Egobia knows what the grace of God upon my life can work out here and I pray that in due time, you will come on a visit here and you will discover that the MAUI in Nigeria will be far greater than the other Parishes that started before us.

Shalom!!!!

Rev. Prince Anthony G. Ezze

So as far as I can tell, they're outcasts now and are living together in some sort of building. He unfortunately did not attach photos, so I asked about that. He also neglected to answer my question about how preparations for the "song festival" were progressing, so I am forced to assume that it is going well. He promised everything to be ready next Sunday, but I'll still ask about the baptisms, as he didn't give a deadline for that. Right now I just want to see photos of this hall they're all living in. The general he mentions is real, and even better, HE'S A MAJOR GENERAL!!! (I changed the name slightly, replace the o with an i) I'm not sure if that matters, but it is a very funny coincidence.
My response:
Quote:
Unfortunately you did not attach pictures of the hall you mentioned, so I would like to see those now that you mention it. And is this general you mention also a convert to MAUI, or is he merely renting out the property to you? He is a kindred spirit I can tell just from what you have said, so it is quite nice to hear that he is being so generous. But I am glad to hear your progress with finding a space for you to preach and live with your loyal parishioners, your flock whom you must tend. Is this property close to your holy Monument? If it is not, then I would suggest moving the Monument to a closer location to your hall, especially if you are renting the property. Once you have the funds, you could even consider buying the property from the major general, as you mention he is willing to sell. Surely he would love to sell to a pastor and his parishioners; what better people could you ask for?

That reminds me, by the way, about other procedures. People at the church are curious to know when you will begin baptizing your parishioners with the milk and honey and the goat as I mentioned before; I see that your parishioners are following you too, but if they want to be full members, then surely you must baptize them. It will be a great honor for them, and it will be a sign of your newfound power and responsibility in the church. Really, we're all looking forward to seeing your parishioners be baptized, and then smiling and jumping for joy at the progress that you have made. We had a nice little crowd around the computer when you sent your videos last time, and we all want to see your people be baptized. This would be a great honor. Do not think that there is grave urgency, but we must not delay the Lord's duty, and He has invested this responsibility in you for a reason.

Seeing you mention the major general also reminded me: have you been rehearsing for the "song festival" to celebrate and honor Father Eduardo? I asked if you were singing both the religious hymn and the other song, but I do not remember your response. I assume that you are busy with rehearsals to make it something that he would truly be proud of. I would think that this is standard procedure by now, but please remember to record the song(s) that you sing so we at the main MAUI headquarters can watch. We are even considering combining some of your videos into recruiting or marketing materials for future use; wouldn't that be a great honor? I am not asking that you rush, I am simply asking for a timeline and confirmation of next Sunday (the 29th) as the day when you will perform and we will receive the videos. We will be hosting our own celebration of life then, and we would love to have your videos too by then.

So in short, three things:
1. You forgot to include the pictures that you mentioned in your message of the hall and the property. We would like to examine these so our suggestions later about building your church will be more relevant.
2. I am worried that the Monument may not be on the property that your hall is on, as you did not make that clear. Where is the Monument in relation to your hall, and is there space in the property to rebuild the Monument there? I think you will find it easier to conduct rituals and services in a bigger space than what you last showed us.
3. I also wish to know how many of your new parishioners you have baptized in our tradition, and when we can expect the official records of that. Do not rush these baptisms, but I am encouraging you to baptize your parishioners as soon as possible as to not have issues later.
4. Will you be performing the songs to honor Father Eduardo on Sunday? The "Lamb of God" hymn and "I am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General"? Please rehearse these songs with your parishioners so that Father Eduardo will be pleased with how you have honored him. We will want videos of the performances (of the rehearsals as well if you want feedback from me) so we can show everyone in the church and in case we choose to use them in recruiting videos.

I am sorry for asking so many questions, but I am sure you understand that founding a church is hard work, and it is my job to make sure that all new parishes are in accordance with our guidelines. While you are still this new, it is my responsibility to make sure that everything is done accurately, and later once all of the groundwork is finished I will give you more freedom.
Maybe someday I will take you up on your offer of visiting the parish, but if I do, this will be in a few months once you are already established.
I will expect answers soon.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

I know I said three things and it ended up being four, but I don't think it matters. What I don't like is how this Ezze subtly ignores questions that he doesn't want to answer, but I think this is because he doesn't read long emails carefully and he has his own plans. But the information about the hall was unsolicited and quite good to hear, even if he forgot to include pictures. I am assuming that we will get the pictures soon, though. I don't think he has frequent access to a computer, presumably because he's spending his time doing actual MAUI stuff.

This makes me wonder a bit about what he's actually doing with his time. He's evidently spending lots of time and money finding places for his parishioners to worship, but we haven't actually given him any information about what to preach. Is he recruiting his parishioners by promising them money, or is he simply using MAUI as a platform to do his own preaching, just with our influence? This almost brings up an ethical question of if he is completely convinced that he's starting his own church, and if he is not solely doing this for money (which he hasn't brought up since he asked for a loan), should we really be baiting him? My answer is yes, we should because he's probably doing this for the money, but it does bring up an interesting question. This is mainly because we don't have a ton of information about what he's doing, only that he does what we tell him to do and that he's at odds with other people in his community.

I'd like to hear other peoples' thoughts on this too, or more specifically, on how we should proceed in the future. Assuming this bait progresses as planned, and we get a congregation set up proselytizing in the streets, I'd imagine we're going to get some questions about this. I personally have no qualms about baiting our reverend, but I'd still like to get more definite answers about this later. As for future plans, I'm inclined toward trying to safari the reverend and his flock once the funeral ceremonies are over. I would also like to see them rebuild the Monument of Faith in a better location, but this depends on what sort of property they're currently renting. The lad was unclear as to whether they were only renting the hall from the major general, or if they were renting the surrounding property too. Still, only time will tell.

Shalom!

Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus received the same message, with no pictures. His reply

Quote:
Rev Eze,

This is all wonderful to hear. Well most is wonderful. Obviously it is saddening that your former religious community is not supporting your being called by the Holy Lamb to go in this new direction. Rev Eze you forgot to attached the photos you speak of in your message. This plot of land you speak of that is going to be for sale. Is it suitable for the construction of the Grand Cathedral? Once we get past the mourning of the great Rev Edward and we get your Parish up and running, we will be getting going full speed ahead on the planning and execution of the construction of the Cathedral and your appointment as Bishop of Africa

Brother Josfus
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben reaches out to his erstwhile "banking" partner.

Quote:
I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that I was, shall we say, involuntarily detained during my recent trip to Africa. As a result, I am reconsidering some of my actions of the past. I will, however, still need the services of a knowledgeable banking professional. To that end, I want to thank you for your previous services and will give more details concerning my needs for you in the future when they become available.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "hacker" is still in the doctor's good books for now as he is very much pleased with her updates. She gently suggested he consider joining the church because the old man will trust a church member rather than an outsider......

Quote:
Victoria,

Am really sorry for keeping you in the dark. Due to i was mourning my lost wife; i hope you know that the burial took place last week Friday but i just decided to write only you. Regards to what you found, I am still working with you. Benjamin Pierce is still interested in scamming That old man. You can imagine that he used the money for his own selfish needs.

He is of no standard to walk into the EFCC and The Central Bank of Nigeria, He can't do that. This was just one of the stories being made up by him to cover his lost. So all i need you to do now, for you to keep on Monitoring their conversation between them because time shall come when Benjamin will soon be exposed by us.

Regards

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit
So now my own lawyer is trying to scam me?
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The doctor just sent this evil genius plan to the hacker. She of course will play along and do whatever she can because she wants a larger piece of this pie too!

Quote:
Victoria

I really appreciate what you are doing for both of us here and also your condolences is well acknowledged as well. Regarding your question, How i make Wilkerson to doubt Pierce's accusation is best known to me because i need to make some investigations of my own in order to be certain that Pierce was or truly came to Maiduguri.

More so, the church building is actually legitimate because i willingly introduce the Reverend to Josefus as i truly know that this is God's work. Upon all the tasks that Josefus has been giving the reverend, Josefus has never sent a nickle talk more of a dine to the reverend, but i am sure that Pierce will condemn this reverend.

So here is the plan, i need you to go through pierce's mailbox even if it was last year because this man has been scamming this old man for a long time now, get all the past conversation between them so that we are going to use that has an evidence alongside my investigations. But that will be after we have collected money through this church project, by then we will now expose Benjamin to Wilkerson, so that wilkerson will wake up and know that Pierce has been scamming him long time before now. This is the time i need you to work actively; I will be coming back to town by Friday to resume work.

Also try to find out the account details where Pierce lodge all the money he collects from Wilkerson and also the country as well, so that as we are about exposing Pierce, we will add that as well and he will be put to shame.

Regards

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a wonderful plan, with no room for error at all. What's important to note here is that Egobia is very convinced that the church is legitimate; I imagine that at some point Egobia will pressure the reverend to finish everything and go after the money. I'm not sure what he means by Josefus never sending "a nickle talk more of a dine" to the reverend; even if you change dine to dime, that doesn't make any sense. I'm guessing he means that Josefus has never told the reverend anything about the money, but saying afterward that he is sure Pierce will condemn the reverend makes no sense either. Maybe he means that Pierce will think that the reverend isn't greedy enough because he hasn't asked for money. Either way, he is intent on exposing Pierce and obtaining the money from the church; greed and revenge are both good motivators for future fun.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus is an old man and is paranoid so he deletes everything on line. He does not have anything to look at in his email box that has not been there for more than a couple of hours. OR does he?

I can cut and snip some emails, change dates/times between me and BP...perhaps on a Nigerian oil deal that he "represented" josfus on a year or so ago. This oil deal...well that scammer agreed to work with BP.....so many of the "fees" were sold to Josfus as "legal fees"...of course once Josfus paid a ton of money...he was not willing to go forward anymore and cut his losses, BP explained to him that the case was "lost" and it is what it is? That is a thought I have. We have a pretty amazing opportunity here....going to require some thought and some careful maneuvering. But it is going to be fun Smile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can do that, I'll just focus on the church side of the bait. The reverend's been silent today, but he typically doesn't email us unless there's something important he has to say. I still want to get photos of the "hall" they're in and more information about their relationship with the major general, but the more he delays with those, the longer everything will take. I'm willing to play the waiting game as long as it gives us results.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria will be more than happy to forward selected information! In bits and pieces of course as we want him strung along even longer.

I am hoping he will take her hints and consider joining the church. If he is hoping to discredit BP, what better way to emerge in a positive light than by being a convert?

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like what the lad is baiting himself into. Laughing My idea is to have Ben come clean with Jos and begin making reparations. But that "news" won't be shared with the lad until he springs his "trap". Also, as long as the reverend supports the church, Ben will have no problem with him whatsoever.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good doctor sent this, basically patting Victoria on the head and telling her to mind her own business. The doctor has every intention of skimming off from the church and its "building fund". Amazing that even if the Reverend is legitimate, the doctor has no qualms about using him to get at the building fund!

Quote:
Victoria

Like i earlier told you, how i confirm if Pierce was truly in Maiduguri is best known because i have a lot of informants there. So in due time, i will let you know as soon as i confirm that it is certain. Also the Reverend i speak of, is truly a Man of God and he is working for real not to scam Wilkerson.

If we take Pierce out of the way, then i will have to re-construct my tactics of plan on what to do next.

Just do as i have said.

Regards

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Josfus woke up to this....from Rev idiot

Quote:
Beloved brother Josfus,

Good morning and may grace and peace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name.
Find below the pictures of the small hall that I rented and chairs that I bought for the meeting of the MUIE members here in Nigeria.
On a very comfortable sitting arrangements, it will accommodate between 80 to 100 people.

General Adeniyi Rtd. Placed the property for sale and we see prospective buyer's coming to inspect the property daily. So I made a move yesterday in company of Honourable Francis Eburue, Elder Ignatius Arisa, Deaco Shola Akande and Deaconess Gladys Onwugbuta to discuss with the General to sell the property to the Holy Lamb Church. To the glory of God, it was a very fruitful meeting.

By His grace, Honourable Francis is a Top Politician converted to the Lord. Elder Ignatius Arisa is a retired civil servant, Deacon Shola Akande is a retired teacher while Deaconess Gladys Onwugbuta is a top Customs Officer. I have other great men and women who are already a part of the Holy Lamb vision.

Brother Josefus, I remembered vividly that I suggested building the pyramid in the property we are going to buy and you told me that it wasn't going to work that way. You also told me that I must find a way to do it myself. When I heard about the ailing condition of our departed Father Eduardo and his wish about the Nigerian Parish, I quickly auctioned my Car to build the Pyramid, rent the hall, bought the chairs and also move few of my Parishioners to the place that I rented to build the pyramid,

Suprisingly, Father Nicodim is suggesting that I should move the Pyramid to the compound that I rented the hall and baptise my Parishioners there.
I want to make something clear on that ground.
1. We have not acquired the property and it will amount to criminal offense for me to extend our occupation of the hall beyond where I paid for.
2. Moving it to the location will take two days and I must have to charter a truck to do the job.

Whatever I am doing here, I do it because of the love that I have for the things of God and I am also in love with MUIE. I am not financially loaded like you and all the Parishioners here, I am seeing to their welfare because they have faithfully followed me even when other Christian brethren are seeing my moves as something that are not in tandem with the scripture.

I haven't seen any support from anyone yet. But I go out of my ways to do the extra because I didn't want to disappoint those that are with me. Integrity is my key!!

Shalom!!!

There were no pictures..... Sad

Josfus replies to the Rev
Quote:
Rev Eze

There were no pictures attached Sad I know we all look forward to seeing your congregation as it begins.

With regard to moving the monument, I remember vividly Father Nektarie also stating that it would be better if the monument was NOT on the grounds of where the Cathedral will ultimately be built. Father Nikodem was not involve in these initial talks and there may have been some miscommunique. I will get to the bottom of this. Do not worry.

With regard to the support. As you are aware you have a courtesy package coming to get started with your first parish which will more than compensate for what you have put out to become a member. The membership process is designed to ensure that it is a true calling and that our new converts are truly dedicated to the Holy Lamb and not just looking for a hand out. Your dedication is nothing short of amazing, one of the best I have ever seen with regard to our works here. There is no doubt the Holy Lamb is at work here. The final items ordered that you requested for your courtesy package are arriving this week. Church business has come to a hault as we mourn Rev Eduard but I assure you all will become wonderful in a very short time here.

So tell me about this parcel of land. Where is it located specifically? How large is it? What surrounds it? And most importantly-what would the cost be to us to procure. We typically lease land for parishes...but for the Cathedral it may make more sense to purchase same.

And please do your best to finally send the pictures.

Shalom Rev Eze

Brother Josfus
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And an immediate reply from our Rev Idiot with pictures
Quote:
Beloved brother Josfus,
Thanks so much for your encouragement at every inch of despair within.
About the land, the owner is General Joseph Olayinka Adeniyi Retired from the Nigerian Army in the year 1990. He is a 78 years old man full of strength and God fearing.

When we met with him yesterday, he was happy to hear that the church is interested in acquiring the property. Truly the Holy Lamb is at work. Before the construction work of the Cathedral is completed, we are going to have a full membership strength of nothing less than 700.

The property is at a road intersection, right opposite JUSTRITE SHOPPING MALL, at Dopemu, Agege, Lagos. You can search for JUSTRITE Dopemu on Google. I have been known in this area and winning souls here isn't a problem. We're already having more than 40 members.

Shalom!!!!

Rev. Prince Anthony G. Eze

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a slight misunderstanding on my part, plus I thought it would provide a better way to verify the dimensions of the pyramid and everything. You can tell him that I misunderstood something Father Eduard told me in Romanian and missed the word "not" somewhere. He has not sent anything to me today. Please inquire as to when he will start baptizing his parishioners, as they are not truly members of MUIE until he does. As far as I can tell, he only has one member right now technically. He can baptize his parishioners where the monument is; this will not be a problem.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one took a little different direction in the beginning because he is founding a local parish AND building a cathedral Smile

He wanted to procure the land for the cathedral before building the monument, so we changed things up Smile

That is no worries. We are all emotionally distraught at the passing of Father Edward and not thinking clearly Laughing
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap it appears that they've actually started a church. And the location is pretty good:

https://tinyurl.com/y8ema5rt

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic