SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A not so funny lad I am trying to drive nuts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone, I just felt like sharing a bait that has been going on for some days already... I hope to be able to throw this lad off his script even if by now I had no luck.

The Lad, Mr D.B., who is trying to give out an ATM card charged with 9 millions $ as a compensation for a past scam, is in this RED

Mr J.A.S. is a lovely and senile guy who lives in the San Leopoldo retirement home in the area of Medellin, Colombia and is represented by this GREEN

Sr. M.R.I. is the nun who takes care of driving the patients to places and of various logistics tasks at the retirement home will be played by Indigo writing.

I will add my comments in Italics.
I will edit out stuff that could bring the lad to get here if he googled it.

The Format:

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Attention;

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely. How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this email came to you. In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations, Cyber Crimes Commission (CCC), Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) and the United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy of a Nations based on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance Project to help and make the world a better place. We have been having meetings for the past 3 months with the Secretary General of the United Nations.
This email come to those who are yet to receive their compensation/inheritance/winnings and who have been scammed in any
part of the world, this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or Compensation payments that failed due to Government problems etc. Recently we the Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) arrested internet fraudsters and Scammer with large amount of money so if you are receiving this email its means you where select to be compensated as a scam victim among 100 selected victims
with part of the money recover from the internet fraudsters account, .The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate you with the sum of $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS). 100 people where selected across the Globe for this MIDDLE OF THE YEAR COMPENSATION and Your email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team observers and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed, so you are advised to contact Rod Rosenstein of the United Nations Compensation Commission, as he is our representative in United State Of America. Contact him immediately for your Compensation payment of $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS) which will be released directly to you in accordance with legal clearance and procedures.

It is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4000128498979908 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 6062. The ATM Card Value is $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS) You are advised that a most withdrawal value of $15,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch site and ATM Center of your choice.

However, you should send him your
Full Name:
Telephone Number:
your Residential Address:
New email address for this safety of this transaction

Contact David Blair immediately for your compensation payment:
David Blair
Director- General,
ATM Card Payment
Washington Field Office
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number : +1 6018430597 (SMS ONLY)

NOTE: Under normal circumstances the collection of your ATM CARD the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the DELIVERY FEE AND ACTIVATION OF THE CARD ONLY of your ATM CARD via western union money transfer, which will cost you just $230 USD only, the western union or Money Gram payment receipt of $230 USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection. Ask Rod Rosenstein for the instruction on how to send the delivery and activation fee of $230 to him, Please note that the delivery fee can not be deducted from your ATM CARD due to the fact that no one has the authority to unluck and use your ATM CARD on your behalf because you alone will be the one to first use the card for the first withdrawal with your secret code.We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Rod Rosenstein in other for the FBI t

Good luck and kind regards,
Making the world a better place!
GOD BLESS US.
REGARDS.
Jeff Sessions, Attorney General

First answer:
Hello, I have received your message, but I think you have the wrong address. I never requested for a compensation.

Have my regards.
J.A.S.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello J.A.S,

Yes you did not apply for the compensation but you were selected among those that will compensated this month and kindly forward the below information to enable us process your compensation.

Full Name:
Telephone Number:
your Residential Address:
New email address for this safety of this transaction

Waiting to hear from you urgent

Best Regard

Hello Mr D,

I don’t understand... why was I selected?
I am really not sure that I understand what’s happening. I don’t understand what money we are talking about... did someone take my money? I went to the bank and everything seems to be all right, but the clerk said I didn’t receive any new ATM card.

My name is J.A.s, I have a phone, but my nephew has disabled some parts so that I can’t make or receive calls from numbers he didn’t approve so if you need to call me I will need your number so that he can “put it in the list” (he said that some phone calls I was making were costing him a fortune... but I really needed to know my horoscope and the newsstand is too far away for me to go there every day). My address is

J.a.s.
unexistant civic number on a street
Colombia

I am male and retired. We will need to wait for the phone number and he email address until Saturday when my nephew is coming to visit me...

Have my best regards
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello S.,

This is to inform you that your was selected among the scam victim and United Nations with the help UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE decided to compensate 20 lucky once which your name fall into the category.

The 20 people will receive $9,000,000 each and the money been programmed into an ATM CARD and every other process has been concluded, all we need now is your current address and the courier charge of $230 so that we can send the card through DHL courier services to your doorstep.

You don't need to wait for your cousin to come back as we will concluding this programme by Friday and your phone number is not necessary as far the your address where the card will be delivered is correct.

Hello Mr D.,

Now I understand! This must have something to do with that awful fake Rolex watch I bought in Mexico City in 1985! It seems you took your time... did you catch the guy? Did he go to jail? I had lost my hope of getting back my money by now.

I am very happy that, even if you needed many years at the end you could solve the issue.

I am quite sure you are mistaken anyway... I had just payed 25 dollars for it... Are you sure the money you are talking about wasn’t meant for someone else?

I would gladly send you 23 dollars, but I don’t have an address..
Should I write on the envelope just

Mr D.B.
United States department of justice
Springfield, OHIO

Oh well... I suppose the postman in United States will know.

Thanks. My best regards.

Trying to deeducate a bit... Every time the U.s. Department of Justice will be mentioned I will mention it is in Springfield, Ohio.[/i]
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello S.,

The DHL will take their charges here so that your parcel can be register for documentation and delivery. you are to send the fee to them with the below information and give us a copy of the western union receipt for documentation and delivery of your ATM CARD.

Note that this programme will end by Friday. send the $230 delivery through western union or moneygram with the below information.

RECEIVER NAME:
Mule I already passed on to my tutor
ADDRESS: Houston Texas, USA

Waiting to hear from you.

Hell Mr D.,

I wanted to write before, but the nuns here at the retirement home are not letting us use the interlet very often.

I hope I can make it sending the 23 dollars before friday when they will take me to the doctor on thursday but... What is this Western place? Is it something from Texas? I am not sure there is one in Medellin and I hope S.M. R. who drives our van will know. Perhaps it will be near the mexican restaurant.

I am lucky I just got my monthly allowance so I can send you your money and I don't have to ask it to those old sour witches who are always questioning our business.

My reglards
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello S.,

I pray for you to recover soon, look for any western union shop close to you and send the $230 with the below information.

RECEIVER NAME:MULE
ADDRESS: Houston Texas, USA
Amount: $230

Hello Mr D.,

Well, thanks for your prayers, but I wish there was something to recover from being 85 years old.
People wake up at strange hours when they are old but it is not bad... I am feeling better than during the day... that's when I can get in the interlet room without supervision.
I prepared the money... S.M.R. did not know where this Western thing is, but the plumber who came today knew and told me.
I just hope I can get there on my own with the wheelchair while the doctor visits the others. I charged the battery so that it will last a bit more and hopefully get me there.

Now I better go so I can hide the key of the interlet room and get back to bed before the nuns start going around.

Regards

I noticed the lad won't be giving many explanations... time to exploit it.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello S.,

This is to inform you that you will send to me the transfer control number and senders name as soon as you send it to enable us confirm and comments delivery of your ATM CARD.

Again Below is the information once again.

Hello Mr B.,

what is a transfer control number? I don't have one? WIll they give me one at the Western place? I don't want to make mistakes.

Regtards

I want to make sure that the lad knows I don't have any idea about what I am doing.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Suarez,

Yes the western union will give it to you once you send the money.

Again Below is the information once again.

I lost count of how many times he gave me the info for the transfer... Now I am sure he knows I have some problems with memory, anxiety and the rest. It is time to introduce him to S.M.R. (with the help of my girlfriend who was in a nun runned Catholic School)

Hello Mr B.,

I am S.M.R. and I am in charge of coordinating the activities of the Hogar de Ancianos San Leopoldo that is a Catholic retirement home.

I am writing because I need to know in detail what is your relationship with our guest Mr S..

In the last 3 or 4 days Mr S, one of the oldest and most fragile residents, has been more and more restless and secretive about his online presence (we think that our guests, especially those who are phisically impaired, can achieve a fuller social life when they are llowed an access to the internet).

Today his behavior has reached a point that I don't hesitate to define turbulent. He eluded my surveillance and he got away from the hospital where he had just finished his check-up to reach, in Mr S.'s words, "a western place" where he was supposed to give some money, an unclear sum of dollars, oscillating from 23 to 2300, to a "Mule" person. In the process he abandoned his electric wheelchair in the street and got on a cab. In the end he came back to the retirement home having spent all of his allowance for the week.

We gently questioned him about his behaviour and he told us a very confused story from which we could only understand something about a fake Rolex watch your email address.

May I know what all this is about? Mr Suarez access to the Internet has been revoked until we will know that he is safe... I won't hide that I would prefer to know the truth from you instead of having to contact the Postal Police.

God † Bless you.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello S.M.R,

Thanks so much for you letter and we really appreciate it. Mr S. was scammed sometime ago,through the investigation and information reaching us. the United States Of America mandated us to compensate him and as am talking to you now every other person has claim their compensation accept him and today will be the last day for the programme.

The compensation money has been proceed and programmed into an ATM CARD and has been brought to our office, our duty is to send the card through DHL courier company but the DHL is charging $230 for them to deliver it. like i said before the programme will end by midnight today.

Mr S. promised to send the $230 since two day now so that the ATM CARD can be delivered to him. he has only today to do that as we are not sure if they will extend the programme.

best regard

I wanted to set the hook deeper so I had the nun unsure about the sum (23 to 2300$). Now I will delay things a bit more. I tried to make sure that the nun only has the informations provided by the lad unless she speaks to J.A.S. when he is lucid

Good Morning Mr B,

first things first, let me thank you for your explanations.

Both my sisters and I were very worried about the behavior of Mr S in these last days: it can happen that changes of behavior like those in Mr S are the first signs that the Lord † has decided that the moment has come to let the person come back to His Celestial Majesty.You really lifted a weight that was on our hearts.

I had been told about the fact that Mr S was scammed by himself... He is really obsessed by the fact that he spent 25 dollars on a fake Rolex during a trip in Mexico City in 1985... I suppose the compensation has something to do with this so I suppose that, considering how the market price of dollars changed since 1985 according to Sister Maria Dolores who works at the bursar, the compensation should be worth around 46.74 $.

I am sorry, but spending 230 $ to get a compensation that would be worth a little less than 50 $, as you can surely observe yourself, doesn't seem like a viable option... And it really doesn't sound like something Mr S, even if he is very old and quite senile, would do: he is quite aware of the value of money.
Having lost his parents when he was 6, he cares deeply for orphan children, so, as claiming the compensation wouldn't benefit him, he would probably ask you to donate the money to some institution taking care of orphan children.

I just have a doubt: at 3.50 this morning Mr S was found by the night shift nurse as he was trying to access our internet room. He was asked what he was doing out of his bed and he, again, gave a very confused explanation about having to send a number to somebody.

When we told him that he could have sent this number at a different moment he tried to punch the nurse and, because of this, he was given a sedative that should keep him asleep for at least 24 hours... But, given your explanation, it would make sense to think that, in some way, he managed to transfer the money as he had promised.

Could you please you please check your account and see if you received his payment?

God † Bless You

Now let me see what you make of your timeline[/i]
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SMR,

You have to allow S. to send the number to us because is the number that we will use to confirm his payment down here.

Hello Mr B.,

I CAN UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM, but Mr S won't be awake before tomorrow morning, our doctor took care of that giving him a very strong opioid... I won't allow anybody to go through Mr S's possessions to look for something that we don't know... THE WORSE THING THAT CAN HAPPEN, if the deadline won't be extended at least to Monday, IS THAT HE LOSES THE ALMOST 50 $ YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE HIM and that will cost him 230 $ that for some reason he seems to be willing to pay... then you will be free to donate them to any institution of your choice.

HE WILL THEN REVOKE THE PAYMENT according to Colombian law...

I could have someone go through his possessions, but we have no idea about what we would be looking for... I would do it if we were talking about a greater amount and this could cause a loss for Mr S, but I WON'T VIOLATE MR S'S TRUST SO THAT HE CAN LOSE 180 $ chasing compensation for a fake Rolex that he bought 33 years ago.

I must say that, IF YOU WERE READING MY MESSAGES, you would perfectly understand the situation... And I am not even beginning to consider the fact that Mr S allowed us, and in particular Sister Maria Dolores, to be in control of his finances for his own safety and well being... He should have informed her so that she could have advised him and I can tell you, Sir, that SHE WOULD HAVE CONVINCED HIM NOT TO FOLLOW YOU IN THIS CHASE for something that he should have forgot long ago.

I am sorry, but your persistance in asking for this money when it would be a loss for Mr S is really making me think that you don't have any interest in the well being of Mr S.

God † Bless you.

I added some parts in caps because I wanted to be sure that the lad red them... He was chasing the money of an old and senile guy... Now we'll see what he will do with this nun.

Last edited by LittleRedRidingBear on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SMR,

Okay i will have to delay submitting the file till Monday.

Blair

Dear Mr B,
I have been talking with Mr S, he is still very weak, but he managed to explain me the details of the transaction.
I couldn't know that we were talking about 9000000 $.
Now I am feeling very sorry because my attempt to take care of Mr S could have caused him to lose this fortune.
I will have him come online as soon as he will be strong enough so that he can send you the number you are looking for.
I will include you and your family in my prayers.
God † Bless you.

I knew nuns are overprotective... bought some time and ready to make mistakes.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SMR,

This is to inform you that by tomorrow afternoon i will submit the files.
Thank you.

And a second one to poor Mr S.

Hello Mr. S,

This is to inform you officially that you have till Monday to claim your ATM CARD or it will be regarded as unclaimed card and return it to the state department for justice.

Best Regard

Just a friendly reminder on a Sunday afternoon: I won’t steal your money if it comes after Monday. I think Mr S. Proceeded with the payment... it is time to tell he lad how much money he payed... perhaps.

Hello Mr D.,

I have been really disappointed by what happened on Friday and over the weekend: SMR decided that I wasnuts so she called the doctor and I was put to sleep... all of this while my nephew was visiting.

Then she finally asked me what I was up to and now she is all sorry and “how could I know?” When she could have costed me millions! Now she took me here and she is waiting outside the interlet room.

I think she wants to put her dirty demon claws on my money when I die.

I got to the western place and got a number... I almost fainted when I got out because of the air conditioning.

So...I sent you 2300 $ and the number they gave me is A036.

Now I am waiting for my atm card.
Thanks and my retgards

The number is one of those tickets they use not to have people queuing in banks, shops, etc... I am now doctoring it up to be WU made.
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always love how the lads think saying god bless or many prayers makes them sound more trustwortjy...lol yeah right

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mr. S.,

This is to inform you that the number they gave you are incorrect, can you snap and send me the receipt the western union gave to you. we are running out of time already, please be fast about this. the MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER should me ten digits

Best Regard

I sent an out of focus WU receipt... too bad it was stamped so that the MTCN was unreadable. But it reads 2300$! Payday is close, my lad! You just have to endure some more trials.

Hello Mr D,

They gave me back my paper too, but I had no idea you needed it. Now I know SMR es una bruja del diablo, Madre de las putas... I couldn't understand what you were saying so I had to askddddddddhelp me with sending you this for putting the picture in the computer and she pretended not to see the secret stuff that says that nuns are demons.

You shouldn't trust her because I know she wants my money. She already took the money of my friend Ilario because he sent money to Dr Joseph from some place in Africa, but she sent more and she took his money (I know because he didn't receive anything) and then did witch stuff on him so he died of cancer.

Be careful and don't trust her!

Regard

Mr S. is more and more unstable... I am afraid he will lose focus on the transaction now... I wonder how much we can count on him to be lucid enough to go on with the transaction. The lad saw the amount and didn't correct him... I thought this was honest business. I hope the hook is deep enough.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mr B,

As you will have noticed I gave a hand to Mr S so that he could send you the picture you requested...

I will come clean on you: I had to pretend not to see that he wrote that my sisters and I are demons as a secret question and answer, but I did it for a good reason: in his agreement with our retirement home he accepted to leave his inheritance to our institution... You have no idea of how many good people will be saved because of this good fortune that fell on him.

And I will tell you more... if you could send us a picture of yourself we will have one saint in our church repainted with your traits like we do with our benefactors so that when people pray some of their prayers would come to you too... I would like if it was St. Paul with your face and St. Peter with the face of Mr S when he was younger... He was such a handsome man... I would like if it was the famous scene in which they feed the orphans.

Let me apologize again for the disturbance I have caused in the execution of this transaction and let me know if you need anything in my power.

God † Bless You and Your family.

Did you wonder why Mr S. could send the receipt? Here is the reason... too bad he is so afraid of this nun who could hel him so much. I hoped for the lad to be ready to deal with my favourite nun, but I count on having her giving hell to him again soon. He wrote to Mr S instead.

Hello Mr S:

We could not see the MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER because it was covered by the approval Stamp, please we need you to write out the ten digits money transfer control number for confirmation and immediate delivery of your ATM CARD. do this fast.

Hello Mr D,

I have been trying to read that number under the stamp, but I can't understand it, I don't have a good eyesight, they had given me another leaflet, buy I am afraid I lost it... I tried to call the western unitedvfrom the nurses' room payphone, but their office was closed until tomorrow.

I will call them tomorrow morning if the nurses let me use their phone again and I will have them tell me the 10 digits number. Please don't tell SMR or she will call them first and take the mney "for the church£.

She came earlier and offered help, but I know she wants to take my money and make me share it with the poor and we have a lot of poor here.

She just came into the room and looked at me... I better go so I can tell I was writing my nephew.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello JAS:

Kindly confirm the ten digit number and get back to us as soon as possible.

Quote:
Hello Mr D,

I could talk with western and they told me they won't be able to give me the number unless I go there with my ID so that they can prove my identity. I will need SMR to get me there... I need a good excuse to get out of here so that she doesn't know that I will go there. WHat could I tell her? Please help me! I am trying, but I can't think of anything.

I am beginning to think this lad is really not that bright... I am practically begging him to ask the nun to drive me there... I hope they didn't believe the part where I told she is a witch.

Last edited by LittleRedRidingBear on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello JAS:

You need to find a way to go and get the information, again i want you to understand that we are running out of time here. i wish you did not lose the second receipt they gave you. do all you can to get this today so that we can processing your card tomorrow and send it to you on or before Friday

I don't know... I don't want to force the nun in... I would prefer the lad to reintroduce her... perhaps if I stall in finding a way to get back to WU... [/i]

Last edited by LittleRedRidingBear on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved from Publish Your Work Here to Main at LittleRedRidingBear's request as this is an ongoing bait.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my... this lad is so lazy that I am beginning to think the other lads are honest by comparison... at least they put some work into it. Anyway... If the mountain won't come to Muhammad...

Quote:
Hello Mr B,

I am sorry to be bothering you, but Mr S is behaving very strange.

I have been told by one of our nurses that he used their payphone to call Western Union and he seemed very worried because, from what the nurse understood, he should go there and fix something.

I have been waiting for him since then to ask me for a lift to go there, but to no avail... instead he is avoiding me.

Is there some problem with the payment? I tried to talk to him, but he pretended not to understand what I am saying and asking that I don't put the "dark blessing" on him whatever that means.

I would like to know what he is up to and if I can do anything to help him so that he can fulfill his part in this transaction.

God † bless you and your family.

I wasn't sure this lad hadn't blocked SMR... Now I know he didn't... he copied and pasted her email and sent it to Mr S

Quote:
I GOT THE BELOW MASSAGE FROM SMR, PLEASE READ AND TELL ME WHAT TO TELL HER

Hello Mr B,

I am sorry to be bothering you, but Mr S is behaving very strange.

I have been told by one of our nurses that he used their payphone to call Western Union and he seemed very worried because, from what the nurse understood, he should go there and fix something.

I have been waiting for him since then to ask me for a lift to go there, but to no avail... instead he is avoiding me.

Is there some problem with the payment? I tried to talk to him, but he pretended not to understand what I am saying and asking that I don't put the "dark blessing" on him whatever that means.

I would like to know what he is up to and if I can do anything to help him so that he can fulfill his part in this transaction.

God † bless you and your family.

It is incredible how he didn't feel like taking advantage of this situation... I had to improvise.

Quote:
Hello Mr D,
I had an idea to get out of the retirement home. Today I was talking with my friend Pedrito and I told him that I wanted to go visit a nice girl who likes to "spend time" with people for money becaus I didn't want to tell him that I need to go to Wstern. He told me that, a couple times per month he goes with one himself, and to do it he goes out with our maintenance guy Esquilito.
Esquilito needs to go to the hardware store sometimes and normally he takes one of us with him, after that, he allows us to go have some fun while he has a couple of beers... if I went out with him, I could get to Western without being alone with SMR so that she can't curse me or steal my stuff...I don't want to be alone with her
Pedrito said that Esquilito asks the nuns who he should take out.
I think that Sr Maria Rosario trusts you... she already knows that I need to go there so maybe it could work if you suggest with an excuse that I go out with somebody else... She will make me go out with Esquilito and then I will get the number you need and when I get the money I will be out of here and out of her reach.

Last edited by LittleRedRidingBear on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad decided to copy and paste again with my own messages... I am wondering if I should cut him out and edit this bait into an epistolary novel.

Sent from the Lad to SMR (and, in copy, to Mr S.):

Quote:
Hello SMR,

Can you kindly give S someone to take out to get us the information now so that we can be able to ship out his ATM CARD tomorrow.

Waiting to hear from you.

Quote:
Hello Mr B,

I am so used to be driving people around that I didn't think about it... there are quite a lot of people working here who need to get out from time to time.

I am not pleased by the fact that Mr S doesn't trust me... I always did my best to protect him, but I suppose this is the price I have to pay for putting this transaction at risk.
Fine.

I suppose I could send him out with somebody else... our cook perhaps or the maintenance man.

I hate asking you this as it involves lying, but I think we should leave Mr Suarez the illusion of secrecy. I am sure that the Lord † will forgive this lie as it will be for the greater good bot of Mr Suarez and, in due time, of our community.

I think you should instruct Mr S to break something... a water tap perhaps... so that I have an excuse to send him out with our maintenance man... I know he likes to get a drink when he should be working and that, during that time, he will leave Mr S free to do what he wants. This way he will go to Western Union not knowing that I helped to arrange for it, but at least he won't be worried.

The lad simply forwarded her message to Mr S...

Last edited by LittleRedRidingBear on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on that first porker.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NO! haveyou gone crazy? I asked you to make an excuse! Now she knows everything! Listen... we have got very little time before she gets bored of playing cat and mouse and decides my time has come. Then she will pretend to be me and she will find a way rob you too.
We need a way to recognize each other that she doesn't know so that if she decides to do something we will know something is wrong.

I know she is working to put her dirty hands on this money... she even pretended to lose the key of the interlet room in front of me. I don't have much time! I will have to work with what YOU kindly set MME up with.

I will break something as soon as the nurses start the morning shift so that I can get out and then I will see.
Wish me good luck and pray for me that she doesn't do something before then.

Last edited by LittleRedRidingBear on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello S,

i will be waiting to hear from you today. remember time is no longer in our side.

GOOD LUCK

Quote:
Hello Mr D,
Has it ever been? Since the beginning of this I have always been on edge for getting it done and to defend my own life.
I found in my drawer some big firecrackers my nephew's son forgot here. I hope they will be enough to cause a sizable damage so that maintenance will be needed... I will need to do the damage so that SMR doesn't know her cover is blown... it will be better if I don't do it in my own room... if something went wrong I wll be confined in there for a long time.
I will update you in the afternoon.

Quote:
Hello Mr B,

I really hope it wasn't you suggesting mr S to do what he did... it was rather mischievous.
I don't know if I should be laughing or crying-

Mr S threw a huge firecracker down a toilet... big enough to have the plumbing explode in our dining room and the sewage sprayed on all the other patients as they were having breakfast...

If I knew he was going to be so destructive I would have broken something myself. At least I wouldn't have to pretend that I don't know who did it.

Well... it isn't a big matter. I will have to find out who did it when he will receive the money so that he will pay for the damage he caused. The cleaners are still working down there.

Sometimes it is nice to have a separate dining room.

I sent him out with our maintenance man who has been instructed to have his drink right next to Western Union.

I almost forgot... he probably told you that I want to steal his money... Well... I won't. I don't need to as his inheritance will be donated to this community thanks to the contract he signed with us 5 years ago.

God † bless you and your family... if it wasn't your idea at least

After this exchange I decided to make him wait... I wanted him worried.

LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello S,

Am waiting to hear from you, sister have informed me that he has sent you out with the maintenance person. get back to me with the number

Quote:
Hello SMR,

What is going on? we have not heard from any of you .

I got bored of this lad... time to go for a piggy.

Quote:
Hello Mr B,

I'm sorry of being so late in informing you of what happened to Mr S , but I had a really hard time in understanding how to fix it: after the trick he played, as we had agreed, I sent him out with the maintenance man.

Everything went as planned to a point: they went to the hardware store and then Esquelito, the maintenance man, went for his drink to the bar I had told him.

Mr S went to Western Union.

After almost a hour waiting Esquelito decided to go and check what was keeping Mr S so he went into the building where he discovered that Mr S was being detained while they waited for the police: he tried to ask what happened, but, as he wasn't related to the facts, they refused to give him any information.

Mr S was arrested. I know that Mr S doesn't trust me so I sent a young nun that he seems to be quite fond of so that she could talk to the police and him and understand what happened:

it seems that the clerk refused to tell him the number because of some rule against drug traffickers that is in effect in this area of the country and that, when Mr S insisted, he offered to tell him in exchange for a bribe... it seems that they were expecting that because, as soon as Mr S handed him a 50$ bill and the clerk began to write the number, the director came out and confronted them. The police was called.

I had to resort to the Abbess and explain her what happened (I told her he was paying for a present to his nephew's son... I don't want her to jeopardize my efforts to become, in due time, Abbess myself).

Now... the Abbess doesn't like making fuss so she called the police and agreed with them upon a release for Mr S with no charges on Monday in exchange for having him banned from Western Union. The money he payed has been seized as a proof and I received a mandate for completing the transaction.

It would be better, for hastening this matter, to proceed with a bank transfer as I think it could be difficult to proceed through Western Union again.

Please proceed to send me your bank details so that I can proceed to the payment immediately.

God † bless You and Your Family

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All together now, Soo-Ee pig,pig,pig.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the congratulations, Mr Dapper... I didn't notice the post until now as I went to fix the layout of this bait

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic