SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Audio Book: A Clash of Kings (complete) NSFW!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. It’s been a while.

I present to you the story of how a lad ended up reading "A Clash of Kings" for my fake audio book company. You can read how a hitlad read "A Game of Thrones" for me previously here.

I will post everything in the order it happened, which may get somewhat complicated at times, with Sammie conversing with more than one of my characters at a time. Since I first contacted Sammie with my Fr._Bilbo character, I’ll start things off with him.

The Bilbo bait did not start off intending to be an audio book bait. It was just a way to spew profanities at a lad and have some fun. But he does end up being a constant annoyance to Sammie throughout this whole adventure.

I don't have the original email that Sammie was sending out, but it was a basic "Claim your inheritance and some prizes" affair.

Here is the completed audio book, in a playlist on Youtube.

My characters:

Father_Bilbo – Foul-mouthed catholic priest.
Carmel_Towe – Company Secretary.
Dick_Splash – Company CEO
Javier_Abrane – Hacker/Hitman.
Sigmoid_Colon – Company Lawyer

Lad's aliases:

James_Bailey - Businessman.
Samuel - A good christian boy, eager to work.

It might help the reader to be able to reference the related threads:

Starbuck5’s original massbait thread.

Starbuck5’s IM record with Sammie.

-----------

Bilbo replies to Sammie’s script, which comes from his "James_Bailey" account that he shares with Starbuck5, who is posing as a Filipino scammer who wants to work with him.

Quote:
WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME JANINE. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING, I'M SO GOD DAMN FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW. WHAT MUST I DO TO CLAIM THIS MONEY THAT IS MINE?

FATHER BILL_BAGGINS.

Quote:
Dear Bilbo

I therefore received your Email as your Fiduciary Agency
and Acknowledge you for more understanding about your winning Prize,
this is to Notify you that your Car Model 2016 BMW Car Series and
an Apple Laptop with a Ransom of $1.5 Million United State Dollars, will be Remitted to you as soon as we have the Below details filled up for proper documentations.

So Kindly Listen to my Instructions as below to commence further in
Progression of your Transaction.

Please Kindly Re-confirm your Details to my office to enable us Proceed.

1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Occupation :
6. Direct Phone :
7. Present Country :
8. Email address :
9. pin code Number

Once we have the above Details, in less than 72 Official working hours
we will be having a Positive Successful Delivery by our Affiliated
Shipping Company.

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
DEAR JAMES

WELL HOLY FUCKNUGGETS I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK OH MY SHITTING GOD THIS IS AMAZING.

1. Name In Full : FATHER_BILBO_BAGGINS
2. Residential Address : ALABAMA
3. Nationality : USA
4. Age : 76
5. Occupation : CATHOLIC PRIEST
6. Direct Phone : WE HAVE NO PHONES IN THE CHURCH
7. Present Country : USA
8. Email address : <snip>
9. pin code Number : 0419

DO I GET TO CHOOSE THE COLOUR OF MY CAR? I DO LOVE NEON GREEN. OH YES I FUCKING DO.

A MILLION FUCKING THANK-YOUS TO YOU MY AWESOME FUCKING FRIEND

Father_Bilbo

Quote:
Dear Fr Bilbo

Good day to you, I hope you having a great time and for the BMW series Car you are not allowed to choose a colour because its a Blue Tint New BMW series Car, but before we can Deliver this Prizes to you, you will have to pay (C.O.D) Cost of Delivery and its amount to $450 United State Dollars to deliver these Prizes to your Stated Address. Please inform my Office when you will be able to pay this Charges So we can send you our Payment Details.

Regards

Sent from Outlook

Quote:
HI JAMES

FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE THE COLOUR? IT'S MY MOTHERCUNTING CAR ISN'T IT? I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF BLUE, IT'S A FUCKING GAYSEXUAL COLOUR DON'T YOU THINK?

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I WILL TAKE THE BLUE TWATFUCKING CAR AND RESPRAY THE CUNTING THING. THAT'S A FINE FUCKING PLAN, DON'T YOU THINK?

HEY BUDDY, 450 FUCKING DOLLERS TO DELIVER A CAR IS FUCKING GOOD VALUE. SHIT ON MY FACE AND SLAP MY TITTIES RAW, THAT IS ONE GOOD DEAL RIGHT THERE. I CAN PAY THAT WHENEVER YOU NEED ME TO. PRAISE THE TWERKING LORD!

I CAN TRANSFER THAT AMOUNT TO YOUR BANK IMMEDIATELY. FUCK YEAH.

Father_Bilbo.

Quote:
Dear Bilbo

I received your Email and you are to send the transfer Via Western Union to our Branch in California.

Here is the Payment Information

Receivers Name: Emily XXXXXXX
Receivers Address: Fairfield California, USA.
MTCN: ............

I await to hear from you as soon as you done with the Payment Transfer.

Regards
James_Bailey

Sent from Outlook

Quote:
JAMES, WHAT IN THE NAME OF CUMGARGLING PANTYSNIFFERS IS THIS SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WESTERN UNION? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHIT. I WILL SEND YOU A BANK TRANSFER. THE MONEY IS IN MY TITTYLICKING BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE HURRY THE FUCK UP I WANT MY GODDAMN CAR FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Quote:
Dear Bilbo,

Here is the Bank account details you requested.

NAME: Marilyn A XXXXX
ADDRESS: XXX XXX grove ave Green Bay wi XXXXX USA
BANK NAME: Wells Fargo
BANK ADDRESS: XXXX university ave Green Bay wi XXXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 0759XXXXX
SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3688XXXXXX

Notice: after making the Transfer you have to Scan the or photocopy the transfer slip to my email for proof and confirmation of your payment.

I hope to hear from you as soon as you done with the Payment.

Regards
James_Bailey

Coughing up a piggy so soon? OK, then.

Quote:
HI JAMES

SUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND SPIT ON MY STARFISH, I SAY THANK YOU AND MAY THE LORD JESIS BLESS YOU.

I SHALL MAKE THIS PAYMENT SOON MY AWESOME FUCKING FRIEND, OH SHITTYNIPPLES YES INDEED.

PRAISE THE FUCKING LORD.

Father_Bilbo.

That was the last contact Bilbo and Sammie had for a few days. In the meantime, Starbuck5 asked me if I’d like to try and get an audio book out of Sammie. He suggested that he recommend my company and vouch for my characters, to convince Sammie to sign up. Of course, I jumped on the idea. I went and made the necessary accounts and characters, and Starbuck5 passed on the details to Sammie. He quickly contacted my secretary character.

Quote:
Hello Fast 1 Audio Book

I am Nwosu_Samuel from Nigeria, I was directed by my Fellow
business partner Benjie* from Philippines about your Company Great
Offers, with every due respect I acknowledge and Accredited this offer
with so much Interest, I am ready to give my very best to work with
Fast 1 Audio Book Recording Company.

Sir/Madam , I wait to hear from you with a Positive Response.

Thank you and God Bless

Regards
Samuel

*Benjie being one of Starbuck5’s characters – a "Filipino scammer" who is "working with" Sammie.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nwosu,

Good day to you Sir, and thank you for your email.

We are a small (but largely funded) private company, and we only hire through referrals from past employees. Benjie is one of our favorites! He made a very professional recording of the first "Harry Potter" novel for us, which is due to be published in the coming weeks. So if Benjie recommends you, we are happy to speak with you.

I see you are from Nigeria. This is good - we are currently in need of readers with African accents. I trust, since you are contacting us, that you have a pleasant & clear speaking voice?
Please respond with any questions and I shall be happy to answer them, and then we can move towards signing you up if you are eligible.
Best regards,
Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Fast_1 Audio books

I am really Happy about this reply and I am assuring your Company about a very good African Ascent Recording, Please proceed further on how it works so I can start Thank You.

Regards
Samue
l

Quote:
Dear Samuel,
I am happy to explain how it works.
If you become a reader, we send you a book via email in PDF format for you to read. Using a laptop or PC, you record yourself reading the book. You do this in your own time, from the comfort of your own home. How many hours you record each day is up to you - but there is the "speedy completion" bonus to consider. If you read the entire book within the given time frame (which is different for each book, depending on the length), you are eligible for that bonus. The bonus amount changes per book, but is never less than US $1,000. All bonuses are tax-free.
Samuel, shall I send you an application form? Does this sound like something you would be interested in? After you complete the form, we can assign a book to you.
Best Regards,
Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Yes Sir its very much Convenience for me you can go ahead and send me Books. About payment in which means can i be paid after a successful records for a book since I am in Nigeria?

Samuel

Quote:
Dear Samuel,
I am not a Sir, I am a Madam.

We usually pay our readers via bank transfer. Other methods can be discussed if necessary.
I have attached a PDF file for you. We need you to record a short 3 minute sample of your voice. Please begin at the start and stop after 3 minutes, then send me the audio file in your reply. I look forward to hearing your voice.
Many thanks,
Carmel_Towe

I send him a pdf file of A Clash of Kings. After just half an hour, I receive the following. He has attached his audition.

Quote:
Dear Madam

I have done as Instructed.

Thanks and God Bless

Regards
Samuel

Listen here.

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

I have forwarded your sample audio on to our Quality Control department for review. I shall be in contact soon to inform you of their decision.

I had a listen myself before I sent it on, and honestly I don't think there will be any problem. Your voice sounds very pleasant to me.

Best Regards,
Carmel_Towe

Bilbo gets back in touch with Sammie...

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON JIMMY?

I TRIED TO SEND YOU THE DICKLICKING PAYMENT BUT IT WOULDN'T DONKEYFUCKING GO THROUGH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. BUDDY I REALLY WANT MY *DELETED* MONEY SO PLEASE SEND ME AN ACCOUNT THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PROBLEMS. THIS IS FUCKING STRESSFUL I JUST WANT MY GODFUCKINGDAMN MONEY MOTHERFUCKER.

THANK YOU.

FATHER_BILBO.

Quote:
Dear Mr Bilbo

Here is the Correct Bank Details to Transfer

Amount Expected: $1850 United State Dollars

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Name: Isamade XXXXXXXX
Account Number: 8341XXXXXX
Routing numbers
Direct deposits: 1210XXXXX
electronic payments: 1210XXXXX
Wire transfers : 1210XXXXX
domestic : 1210XXXXX
Bank Address: XXXXX Waterman Blvd, Fairfield, CA XXXXX

Get back to my Office with a Scan copy of the Payment, So we can start the Processing of your Money.

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
EXFUCKINGSCUSE ME? YOU WILL ADDRESS ME BY MY PROPER TITLE IF YOU FUCKING WANT ANY FUCKING THING FROM ME DO YOU HEAR ME YOU FESTERING LITTLE BAG OF SMEGMA?

LISTEN MOTHERUCKER I AM NOT A MR. I AM A FATHER. I AM A CATHOLICK FUCKING PRIEST HAVE YOU TESTICLEGOBBLING GOT THAT? TREAT ME WITH THE UNCLEHUMPING RESPECT I DESERVE OK? APOLOGISE AND THEN I SHALL GO AND MAKE THE COCKBLISTERING PAYMENT MY FRIEND.

FATHER_BILBO.

Quote:
Dear, PRIEST Father_Bilbo

Here is the Correct Bank Details to Transfer

Amount Expected: $1850 United State Dollars

<Same bank account again>

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
JIMMY MAYBE IT'S MY SIGHT GOING BAD WITH OLD AGE, BUT I SURE AS FUCK DIDN'T SEE ANY APOLOGY IN THAT COCKSUCKING EMAIL.

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

My Apology Father_Bilbo, When are you going to make the Payment Father_Bilbo?

Regards
James_Bailey

Sent from Outlook

Carmel gets back to Sammie with some good news...

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

I am delighted to inform you that your 3 minute audition was received very well.

Your voice is angelic. The only problem the QC team found with your submission was that there was some background noise - a TV or radio, perhaps? We need recordings to be made in a very quiet environment. Apart from that, everything was perfect, Samuel.

We are happy to ask you to begin reading the book. Please get back to me if you are interested in officially doing this, and we can discuss the figures.

Many Thanks,

Carmel_Towe

Behind the scenes, Starbuck5 (“Benjie”) has told Samuel that Mrs._Towe likes to be asked about her kids.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

How are you doing with your family and kids, I hope they are
kicking fine and in good Health. Concerning the Voice Recording I will
act on your instruction very well Madam I am interested to work with
your Company and also give the best of myself to its Service by the
Grace of God.

Give me other details as you have stated in your previous email Thank You.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

Thank you for asking about my kids. They are my pride and joy, but they can be bothersome. Gertrude currently has the sniffles. Petulia spent last night in the naughty corner for calling her Daddy a "big stupid hairy cuntface". Septimus has developed a nasty habit of spoiling his diaper and trying to eat the contents. He's 9. Do you have kids, Samuel? Do they act in such a way?

Now, on to your payment.

As this particular book is quite lengthy, we are prepared to pay you $5,750 USD for the completed audio. If you complete it within 2 weeks, you shall also receive the Speedy Completion bonus of $1,250. But Samuel, the recording must be very clear, very professional. You must make the recording in a silent room.

You shall receive payment no later than 2 weeks after you submitted audio has been reviewed. After this, if you wish to record another book, you may. Tell me, Samuel, do you sing well? If you do, I have another opportunity for you*.

Are you ready to begin?

Carmel_Towe

*Starbuck is hoping to recruit Sammie into his "talent agency".

Quote:
Dear Carmel

Thanks for your email and i received it with full faith of joy, anyway
i don't have any kid
I accept the offer its really awesome and Great and I appreciate as
well Thanks to God for everything. Mrs Carmel I don't really know how
to sing but i have a sibling who is good in that aspect.

Thank you and God Bless you.
Regards
Samuel

Sammie contacts Bilbo...

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

How are you doing today? I hope great and fine kindly respond to me on when the payment will be done today.

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FUCKING APOLOGY JIMMY BUT LISTEN UP DICKWAD DON'T YOU TITTYWANKING PRESSURE ME INTO DOING ANY FUCKING THING DO YOU CLIT-TICKLING HEAR ME?

I WILL MAKE THE CUNTING PAYMENT WHEN I'M GOOD AND FUCKING READY OK MOTHERFUCKER? VERY FUCKING SOON.

TELL ME JIMMY HOW MUCH RAM DOES THE PIECE OF SHIT APPLE LAPTOP HAVE?

FATHER BILBO.

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

Mackbook Laptop RAMS: 128 GIGABYTE

Regards
James_Bailey

Sent from Outlook

Huh!?

Quote:
JIMMY WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL HERE HUH? EH? 128 FUCKING GIGABYTES OF RAM? IS THIS A COCKSPLASHING QUANTUM FUCKING COMPUTER OR WHAT?

I DIDN'T ASK ABOUT THE HARD DRIVE SIZE YOU RETARDED CUMGULPING GAYSEXUAL FAGFUCKER. NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH ARSEWANKING RAM THE LAPTOP HAS PLEASE JIMMY.

Quote:
Dear Father Priest

When you make the Payment I will send it to you then you can verify yourself Dude.

Regards
James

Quote:
JIMMY FOR FUCK'S SAKE I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL I KNOW WHAT THE TITTYFUCK I'M GETTING. I NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT FUCKING SPECIFIFUCKINGCATIONS OF THE CUNTING LAPTOP. WHEN YOU TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO ARSETICKLING KNOW THEN I SHALL SEND THIS MONEY. AND DON'T YOU TRY TO KNOBLICKING LIE TO ME AGAIN YOU CUMSPLASHED GIMP FANCIER.

FATHER FUCKING BILBO.

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

The RAM of the Laptop is 256 RAM and 550 GIGABYTE

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
FUCK MY UNCLE AND FELATE MY GRANNY, WHAT THE FUCK JIMMY? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKTASTIC FUCKULAR FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?

256 WHAT?

While he’s been talking to Bilbo, he’s also been talking to Carmel. She sends him some instructions to get started.

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

OK, your official start date is today, Wednesday the 9th of August, 2017. Welcome to the team.

Please send all recordings as soon as you create them. Don't wait until you're finished to send the book. You can break the audio up into small segments to make it easier to email.

Remember, if you want the Speedy Completion bonus, you must submit the finished book on or before Wednesday the 23rd of August, 2017.

We hope you enjoy the book - it is very popular. Please keep in regular contact.

At the very start of the book, please say the words "A Clash of Kings, by George R.R. Martin. This is a Fast 1 Audiobooks production, read by (Say your name)". Repeat that statement at the beginning on every chapter.

Please ensure that you record in a room with no noise. Start from the prologue again, please.

Many thanks.

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Thank you, I will do that.

2 hours later, I start to receive some files! I can’t believe it. It’s supposed to take weeks of coaxing to get these lazy shits to do anything. Not Sammie. We have a go-getter here!

Quote:
CLASH OF KING
PROLOGUE
SECTION 1

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
CLASH OF KING
PROLOGUE
SECTION 2

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

Thank you very much for your submissions. I see you are already a very valuable employee. Really, I'm very impressed.

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
CLASH OF KING
ARYA
CHAPTER 1

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
CLASH OF KING
TYRION
CHAPTER 2

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
CLASH OF KING
SANSA
CHAPTER 2

a mistake in the last email without any record audio this is it here.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Superb job, Samuel.

Keep 'em coming.

Camel_Towe

Back to Bilbo...

Quote:
JIMMY WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE *DELETED* DELAYS??? TELL ME THE INFORFUCKINGMATION THAT I WANT TO KNOW. THE MONEY IS RIGHT FUCKING HERE AND READY TO BE SENT TO YOUR ANALSPELUNKING ACCOUNT.

DO YOU WANT YOU CUNTING MONEY OR NOT????

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

Here is the Information you Requested Sorry for the Late Reply Father.

The RAM of the Laptop is 256 RAM and 550 GIGABYTE its one of the best Apple Product Available you will always cherish it when it gets to your Address, Thank You Father.

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
GARGLE A GOAT'S FORESKIN AND LATHER YOURSELF IN DADDY'S MAN-MILK, JIMMY YOU ARE TESTING MY FUCKING PATIENCE HERE BUDDY.

ARE YOU SAYING THE CRAPTOP HAS 256 MEGABYTES OF FUCKING RAM? MEGAFUCKINGBYTES?? IS THAT WHAT THE SHITTYTITS YOU ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SAY? JIMMY I GET THE IMPRESSION THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU WERE SKULLFUCKED A FEW TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES IN THE PAST EH? HUH? FUCKING EHHH?

HOW SHITSTABBING HARD IS IT TO LIST THE SPECIFICUNTINGCATIONS? FOR FUCK'S SAKE JIMMY GET YOUR ARSE IN GEARRRLOJKNSEDGJKSDNGLS,KDM G'

FUCKING FATHER FUCKING BILBO

Carmel is feeling greedy for more audio, and gives him a nudge.

Quote:
Good day, Samuel.

Just checking how you're getting on with the audio? Is everything going OK?

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Really thanks for your Care, I haven't record because of the Situation of the Background as you know I have to make sure its a Noise free recording and a perfectly OK, So I choose to wait until later in the evening when everywhere seems Quite then I can Proceed.

Thanks and I hope your babies are in Good Health. Thank you and God Bless You.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

That's great, thank you for letting me know. I look forward to your next submissions.

Have a great day.

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
You're welcome!

Regards
Samuel

At 11pm, I start to get more lovely audio files.

Quote:
Clash of Kings
Chapter Three
BRAN

I saved the record file with chapter 4 while its chapter 3
Thanks

Regards
Samuel

Aug 11 2017

More files the next day!

Quote:
Clash of King
Chapter 4

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Excellent work as usual, Samuel. We are very, very impressed. Have you done professional voice recording before?
Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Really thanks am over whelmed, Actually NO this is my First Experience Madam.

Clash of Kings
Chapter 5

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Clash of Kings
Chapter 6

Regards
Samuel

A little poke from Bilbo...

Quote:
JIMMY YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHAT IS THE HOLD UP? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER. DON'T YOU WANT THIS COCKSUCKING MONEY?

Quote:
JIMMY WILL YOU STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME, YOU GAYSEXUAL COCKSCKING FAIRYCAKE. DO YOU WANT THIS TURD-TOUCHING MONEY OR NOT?JKHNSDFJHSDJFKSGDVF

He ignores Bilbo (too busy making recordings, I imagine!) and sends Carmel more files.

Quote:
CLASH OF KINGS
Chapter 7

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Samuel, with these recordings you are really spoiling us!

Great work.

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Mrs Camel

Really I need to be Convince Properly I really don't
understand Previous email word ( SPOILING US) Am I not doing it in the
right way? get back to me Madam. Thank You and God Bless.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
No, don't worry Samuel, it's a good thing. We are loving your submissions. You are one of the best readers we've ever had!

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Good Day Mrs Carmel

I will be sending my Records soon as My internet gives me a little difficulty today, Thanks.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Good day to you also, my favourite reader.

That's absolutely fine, Samuel. Thanks for the update.

Carmel_Towe

A couple of hours later, he sends chapters 8 to 11.

Quote:
Samuel, you never cease to amaze me. You're a machine! I think you were born to do this.

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Haha, thanks!

Any way madam i have an important issues, really my Eyes boobs are loosing its strength and my internet are gone due to the several records i have done. actually I wan to plead for payment for the previous i have done so i can get a Glass and my internet for make this real, Lastly Your company need to proof to me its Concern about there Worker.

Atlist i tried to make sure i do perfect record which recommended, Thank God for that, for more of Records report to the head branch i need a pay to be rest asdured because this is very serious with my Eyes I have to be careful in what I do not to lose my Lens.

Thank you and get back to me my pleasure.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

I'm very sorry to hear about your eye boobs. Are they sore & tender? You know it is OK to take a break - we don't want any of our readers to suffer.

Samuel, as you know, we are delighted with the work you are doing, but it would be against the law for us to pay you before the job is complete. This is why we offer bonuses, so that our readers know that there is a large amount of money on the way to them. I don't know if I told you before, but please keep a list of all of your expenses. If you have to rent a laptop or microphone, or pay for internet megabytes then simply keep a list of all of those expenses and send them on to me when the work is finished. These amounts will be added to your overall payment.

If you like, I can give you the head branch email address, but they will tell you the same thing I have told you. We must obey the laws here, for we are a professional company.

Please rest your eyes and when you feel up to it, you can continue the work. Samuel, since you are my favourite, I will try and arrange an extra bonus for you. Please do not tell anyone else!

Best regards,

Carmel_Towe

He sends chapter 12.

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

Just checking how you are today? How are your eye boobs, have they been leaking at all?

Make sure to drink some whiskey for your voice if it hurts. As always, I look forward to your next submission.

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe

No reply. Bilbo has a go.

Quote:
JIMMY I AM GETTING FUCKING ANGRY. I WANT TO SEND THE MONEY. FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU GAYSEXUAL BOY LOVER.

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

Sorry for Late response Now we found out that your payment have come in the alliance of Buying an ITunes Cards of $850 USD , So get it and get back to my Email Thank You.

Regards
James_Bailey

Quote:
JIMMY I HAVE 3 FUCKING QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND YOU BETTER GODFUCKINGDAMN ANSWER THEM.

1. WHAT IN THE NAME OF SACKTICKLING JESUS ARE YOU FUCKING SAYING? YOU WANT AN IFUCKINGTUNES CARD INSTEAD OF THE SHITTYCLIT BANK TRANSFER???

2. HOW MUCH *DELETED* RAM DOES THE LAPTOP HAVE??? YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THAT DADDYSUCKING QUESTION, YOU GAYESEXUAL PENIS MUNCHER.

3. ARE YOU A GAYSEXUAL?

JIMMY YOU BETTER WISE THE FUCK UP AND GROW A FUCKING BRAIN. YOU AREN'T DOING A GOOD JOB CONDUCTING THIS TITTYSPLASHING BUSINESS DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR YOU GET NOTHING. FUCKING NOTHINGGGNJISNBFIUSEHDBFUIOSOGBF

FUCKING FATHER_BILBOOIKJUIHGPJOKKIHGG

Sammie contacts Carmel.

Quote:
Sorry for the late response Mrs Carmel I already Ordered for Internet Megabyte Un limited for the Month, Tomorrow it will be Delivered to me.

I have be recording but dont have megabyte to upload them but by tomorrow everything will be sort out, My eyes are just trying making my possible best to keep my good Works.

Madam I will be needing a platform of the Company ID CARD to Laminate and have for my Private Use.

Waiting to hear from you, God Bless You.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

OK, thank you for the update. That's no problem at all.

About the ID, if you send me on your photo, I can get it made for you for free.

Many thanks,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Thanks for the ID Card, am using my mobile to send this Email, Some day soon I will open my company Domain email to used for sending record to you in Future.

Here is my Details

Names: Nwosu_Samuel_Chukwudi
Address: No 1 <snip> Lagos Nigeria.
D.O.B: 23/10/1991

If any details you need again, inform me Mrs Carmel.

I hope someday in the Future to have Certificate as your best Reader in your Company am working Hard to achieve this Goals.

Regards
Samuel

The next day, Bilbo is getting very impatient...

Quote:
JIMMY YOU RETARDED PIECE OF WANK CLOTH, I AM TIRED OF FUCKING WAITING FOR YOU, YOU STUPID GAYSEXUAL INBRED CUNTFORBRAINS.

I WENT AND BOUGHT A FUCKING ITUNES CARD. WHAT IN THE NAME OF NIPPLETEASING MOTHER MARY AM I SUPPPOSED TO DO WITH IT? SHOULD I MAIL IT TO YOU OR WHAT THE CUNTING FUCKBALLS?

FUCKING.

Quote:
Dear Father_Bilbo

Sorry for the Late Response and I have you said you bought an ITunes Card if so Mail it to My Email and I shall get back to you immediately on how your Delivery will commence. We have no time to be delayed towards your Prizes Get back to me with the ITunes Card.

Regards
Mr. James_Bailey

Carmel has also been in contact.

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

Thanks for sending the photo and your details.

I must, however, ask you to send another photo. For security reasons, all readers must be holding a particular sign with a code phrase on it (The code phrase is cut out of the photo for the ID card).

If you could please simply send me a photograph of you holding a piece of paper with the following randomly generated code phrase on it: "TOASTY PULLED A FAST 1", that would be most helpful. I know you are a helpful fellow, Samuel my favourite reader.

I look forward to your next email.

Best regards,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Sorry for my late Response My order for internet is not yet Delivered but its doesnt STOP me from Recording.

I have attached the Photograph as Instructed, Sorry the for pics it might not be too good for the Standard requested for, if anymore information let me know.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Many thanks, Samuel!

You are a handsome fellow!

Regards,
Carmel_Towe

Quote:
My pleasure!*

*We'll see about that...

Back to Bilbo...

Quote:
JIMMY YOU ARE THE ONE CAUSING THE FUCKING DELAYS YOU SHITGOBBLING CUMSNORKLER. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH JIGGLYFLAPPING RAM THE FUCKING LAPTOP HAS.

AND YOU NEVER TOLD IF YOU ARE A FUCKING GAYSEXUAL MAN OR NOT, YOU GAYSEXUAL MAN.

FUCKKDMFJKSDJHFHD;OFHKK

No reply. Carmel pokes him.

Quote:
Hello my fave guy!

How are you today? Did you manage to find some internet megabytes?

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
No, I didn't. Not yet Madam.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Chapter 13

Sorry for my late Response in submitting my RECORDS, its due to
internet Challenge.

Regards
Samuel

He then sends chapters 14 to 28!!! Someone has been a very busy boy, and really wants his Speedy Completion bonus.

Quote:
Great!! I see you managed to find some internet magabytes. I'm very glad.

Thank you so much for sending these files.

You are awesome.

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Yea I really have to try my best to send the once I have recorded at the moment I believe by next week I will be done by God Grace.

How are your Kids I hope they are in good conditions my Regards to them.

Samuel

Aug 18 2017

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

My kids are in very good conditions, thank you so much for asking! You really are such a thoughtful man.

I have faith that you will have this work done by Wednesday. Samuel, you are an unstoppable machine. A perpetual motion juggernaut, unphased by petty Human constraints such as time.

Keep up the great work!

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Hi Carmel

Thanks for the Compliment Dear, I am really over whelmed anyway i am still on record process Hopefully to finish my Submission before Wednesday, I taught of my ID Card we discuss about any update about that?

Regards
Samuel

I ignore his question about the ID card.

Sammie hasn’t been in contact with Bilbo in a few days... he tries to reel him in again.

Quote:
JIMMY YOU GAYSEXUAL BROTHERFUCKER! WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY? I HAVE A $1000 FUCKING ITUNES CARD HERE WAITING FOR YOU, YOU STUPID GAYSEXUAL SON OF A DISEASED WHORE. DON'T YOU FUCKING WANT IT? EH? HUH/FGHGFDHFGHFGHFG/?

FUCK.

A response! But not the kind of response that will sit well with Father Bilbo. Oh, no, not at all.

Quote:
Send it right away ..
James

Quote:
FUCK MY ASS UNTIL THE BLISTERS RUN RAW, JIMMY IF YOU WANT ANY FUCKING THING YOU HAD BETTER TREAT ME IN A MORE POLITE FUCKING MANNER YOU RUDE GAYSEXUAL PENIS LICKER.

It’s the return of my “hacker” character from my previous audio book bait, Javier_Abrane. I decide it’s the right time to introduce him to the bait, to start off with little jibes and plant some seeds of worry. He has a big part to play! I send the first email from Javier to Sammie.
Quote:

ooooooooooooooooooooo madafaka i see u . wat dis oh ? i watch , big plan ooooooooooo yes .

A couple of hours later, I top up the previous email with this:

Quote:
oooooo i got ur pass madafaka . ur maga my maga now . unless u proof u big man . madafaka !

I do, in fact, have his password. This was not obtained through hacking. Starbuck5’s "Benjie" character shares an account with Sammie, and he gave me the password.

Not long afterwards, Sammie sends the following to Carmel.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

How are you doing, I hope fine and his are the Kids today hope they are strong anyway I wanted to asked you a question did anyone send you an email saying its me from another Email account, Please Notify me because If so I decided to give you my WhatsApp number to reach me anytime and know the Actual personal you are dealing with should incase of Hackers trying to Blackmail me.

Here is my Direct Line also have WhatsApp download on it.

+234<snip>

Call me on this line anytime and also I would like to have your Direct line too, I hope to submit my new records on Monday thanks and God Bless.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
JIMMY YOU GAYSEXUAL SMEGSUCKER.

HERE IS YOUR FUCKING ITUNES CODE, YOU DANGLEBERRY LICKING SON OF A TURD BURGLAR. NOW YOU OWE ME SOME FUCKING ANSWERS TO MY CUNTING QUESTIONS OK YOU FLOUNCING KNOB-JOCKEY.

XXB41T3DXXURXA55

HURRY THE LIMP WRISTED, FAIRYCAKE FANCYING, RIM POLISHING FUCK UP JIMMYHJKSGVDGSVDGJVS

FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

I really sorry for stressing you and not been able to deliver your $1.5 Million USD to your Address, But before we can start the Process kindly send me your Home Address and Direct Phone Number for Registration of your Money in Shipment.

Lastly the ITUNE card you sent is what Denominations? how cost $

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Mr. James_Bailey

Quote:
I SENT YOU THAT *DELETED* INFORMATION 3 TIMES ALREADY* YOU BRAINDEAD DOGFUCKER!!! I AM NOT GOING TO TYPE IT THE FUCK OUT AGAIN YOU SHITGULPING GAYSEXUAL GIMP-RIMMER.

NO NO NO YOU FUCKWIT! IF YOU WANT THAT INFORFUCKINGMATION THEN GO THE FUCK BACK THROUGH OUR JIZZGUZZLING EMAILS AND FIND IT. FUCK, JIMMY, YOU TEST MY JESUS-FELATING PATIENCE DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT? DO YOU? FUCKINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FATHER FUCKING BILBO

*I didn’t really.

Carmel has also been talking with Sammie during all of this.

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

I am doing great, thank you for asking. How is my favourite guy?

No, I haven't received any emails like that, why do you ask? I very much look forward to the rest of the audio, my superhero reader!

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe

Javier also sends Sammie an email:

Quote:
i gave u chance madafaka,u never answer . 1 chance more i give u . u want me destroy all u work ? remain silent and shal happen ! rememba i take all ur pass,,

He doesn’t answer, and emails Carmel instead.

Quote:
Good Day Madam

How are you today I hope fine please I would want you to send me a Message on my phone so I could have a conversation with you on phone not just only on E-mail, I really need that steps and also I haven't heard from you about the ID CARD you getting me. Please Mrs Carmel Kindly send to me your Number I await to hear from you with these DETAIL.

I will be making submission tonight or Monday Morning Thank You.

Wait to hear from you.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

I am very good today, and your fine self? Your ID is due to be printed on Tuesday, I am informed.

I cannot give my personal number to employees, or speak to them using Whatsapp - it is against company policy. We're currently having some electrical work done in the office, which means the phones have been down for the last 2 weeks, but I asked the workmen this morning when we'll have our phones back and he said Thursday at the earliest. We shall speak then, my number 1 reader. I will like that.

I look forward to your next audio files. I listen to your soothing voice every night going to sleep, did you know that Samuel?

Kind Regards,

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Madam

Really Thanks for the Appreciation and Kind words, Any way I will be using my yahoo email to send the Remaining Files to you, because this email is also important cos I do receive Bank Notification and other business here on this email so I will be using my Yahoo email to send the Rest of the Records, Thank You and God Bless.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
OK, thanks for letting me know.

Looking forward to the next time we speak, cutie pie.

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:

Dear Mrs Camel

Here is my Yahoo E-mail I will be using these Email to send you Record files and also you can Communicate with me here, Thank you.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
OK, very good.

I am leaving the office now, and shall talk to you tomorrow. I have your heavenly voice to soothe me to sleep tonight. Maybe I'll dream of you?

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Mrs Carmel

That really charming from you dear, Please hear more it so you dream of me ... I hope to someday hear yours too and feel same anyway take care of yourself we talk tomorrow, Where is your Company Location and Website?

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Samuel, you fine example of masculinity, I too hope that one day you'll feel like that for me. I'm a sucker for men with sexy voices...

We are based in Washington, DC. Currently the office is in a temporary space as the old building was flooded some months ago. As for a website, well we are a private company - we do not advertise. Like I told you in the beginning, we only hire through recommendations from current or past readers. Can you imagine the chaos if we advertised this work online? Every person out there would want the job, and I would have thousands of bad quality audio submissions and emails to go through... No, far better to hire this way. We do advertise on radio, however.

As ever, I await your next audio with thumping heart and baited breath...

Ms Carmel_Towe.

Ps Samuel I have another opportunity that may be of interest to a man of your many talents. I have contacts with a company called Starbucks Talent, who are looking for potential lead actors in West Africa. Would you like me to give you their details? I think they would absolutely love you*.

*Starbuck5 asked me to put Sammie in touch with his "Talent Agency". Since he trusts Carmel so much, he’d surely jump on another legit-sounding opportunity such as this...

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Its really Nice hearing from you, That will be great given me another Opportunity to express my Talent am really Over Joyed... anyway I want to send you my Passport copy for A reason, there is some person who have hacked my Gmail Email and also Have Access to my Computer I don't Know how this Happen, I know he keeps monitoring my Conversation with you on Gmail that's was why I turned to but he seems his trying to get my YAHOO logins, So what I want you to do for me is I will be sending you my Record Files as soon as am Done. Then we start our conversation for Payment On phone because I know he knows he some week time I will get paid so he his trying to Steal my hard Money payment from your Company.

So that's why I need your Number to discuss with you on how my Payment Should be Made, Any payment that will be made will be from Passport Information am Sending you right now, Which Name is : Nwosu_Samuel Chukwudi... You already have my Pictures Thanks For that, So Mrs Carmel I can send you Record Files through Gmail its seems gmail download files very quick and Fast.
I really need to have some Number of yours you have to explain this to your Company so they can give you access to give your number to me due to some hackers Monitoring my Business with your Company.

I don't want them to steal my hard earn Money So please before I finish submitting my Records try and get me a Number to convers ate with you for my Payment method, Thank You and God Bless.

Regards
Samuel

He still hasn’t answered Javier. Javier is not happy.

Quote:
oooooooo u big fool , ooooooooooooh such fool u regrets this u wil...............final chance i gaves and u ignores.............,, u foolish boy child ur system i hack,, ur system have my special virus......soon i have ur yahoo pass,ooooooooo yes i see u uses yahoos

u stil no want responds ?......

At last, he’s panicked enough to respond.

Quote:
What do you want from me man? GOD OF TB JOSHOUA VISIT YOU.

Quote:
oooooooooo aaaaaaaa ho ho ho heeeeeeeeeeeeee u fool child boy,oooo such big little foolish sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss................................. TB Joshua is gaysexual man u fools child................why u follow words of man who like what in trouser of other mans ? for dis insults u pay more !

He doesn’t reply to Javier, but goes running to Carmel.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel
Always Message me here on Yahoo not on Gmail, But I will be sending you my record files true Gmail because its Download Faster over There, Thanks for your Understanding ... Please I will be waiting for an Update for the Number.
Thanks and God Bless
Regards,
Samuel

He then sends chapters 34 to 52!

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

Wow, thank you so much for the latest audio. Are you Human? I don't think so. I think you must be the first rung on evolution's new ladder - a Superhuman!

I am so impressed with you, my fave guy.

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Thanks Alot, anyway I hope you got my Compliant,

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Samuel, I passed on your details to the Starbuck Talent agency. Just like our company, they only hire through recommendations. I have given them a big thumbs up regarding you.

You can expect to hear from them within the next few days. Samuel, this could be a big thing for you. A very big thing. Bigger than the biggest big thing that was ever bigger than anything big.

This is great timing, as I know they are currently scouting the Nigerian talent pool.

Ms. Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Great News!! With Great Feelings as well I cant wait to grab this Opportunity, Anyway I hope to hear from them soon.

Thanks Alot Mrs Carmel you have being so Lovely and Caring I really Appreciate may God Bless you and your Family. Amen

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Great News I already receive an E-mail from them and they are requesting my pics , I think i will be forwarding that to them tomorrow cos its late here in Nigeria, Its really Great Please could you brief me what the company about like in which Category Can I be employed? and Will I be coming down to USA to work or kindly give me some briefly explanation Mrs Carmel. I cant wait to hear from you Soonest.

Regards
Samuel

I didn’t see those 2 emails until the next day. In the mean time, Javier got back in touch.

Quote:
ey madakafa.............u weak littl fool boy child.........i like sound of dis talent job,mayb i takes dis ? depend on u madafaka.........ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....oooo ur yahoo pass very bad ho ho he he ha oooooo very bad boy child u need think of better in future time ho ho ho ha ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quote:

who are you and how di you and how did u contact me? what do u want from me I told u if u try to steal God of TB Joshua will strike you dead instantly. Be warned.

Quote:
oooooooooooooo u fool boy child i alreaddy tell u i hack ur system.i hack all system.i not playing boy child game here./.....................TB joshaua is man of gaysexual liking so i not afraid of such man..........true god strike him down along with all gaysexual..................i think u r gaysexual boy child yes ?oooooooooooooooo yes i see i unterstands now madafaka...............i see u have many deal wit maga but not for so longs any times more ha ha heho ho..................

Quote:
Ok bro let make deal together and be friends ok?

Quote:
i no tink i want do deal wit gaysexual boy child madafka..............................

Quote:

am not gaysexual and please stop email u Father_Bilbo

So, the use of the word “gaysexual” has made him think I am also Fr._Bilbo (Using the word with another character was a risk, but I want the word to become part of his vocabulary). He’s right, of course, but this should be easy enough to wriggle out of.

Quote:
ooooooooooooo i read all ur email wit dat fool man priest billboo ha ha hehoooo he dat man insane i tink...............but he rich,i see in his acounts big money sits.........i see all ur mail mr gaysexual.....i track ur pakcage* 2. i see everting madafaka

*explained further down.

Quote:
I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual?

Quote:
oooooooooooooooooo madafaka i see u have long talk wit philipinio boy*...........i tink mayb u love dis boy..................u have thought of gaysexual feels wit dis boy am right ? u looks like gaysexual boy child 2 me madafaka,yes u love the penis in mouth.............ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

*This is referring to the I.Ms between Starbuck5’s undercover character and Sammie.

Sammie decides to contact Bilbo...

Quote:
Hey Gaysexual Father_Bilbo

How are you doing today, your money have been assigned by my Director for your Delivery to commence today but the delivery fee for this Delivery is highly needed at the moment.

Which Bank outlet is close to you so go and make payment through Western Union Or Money Gram Out, get back to me so I can send you details for payment.

Regards
Mr. James_Bailey

Quote:
JIMMY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? I AM NOT A GAYSEXUAL MAN FOR IT IS AGAINST JESIS AND THE HOLLY BIBBLE. YOU BETTER APOLOFUCKINGGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR YOU WILL DADDYHUMPING REGRET IT YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Quote:
sorry sorry apology apology....forgive me father

Quote:
THAT'S NOT TITTYWANKING GOOD ENOUGH JIMMY YOU FETID BLOB OF TUBERCULOTIC SPUTUM. SEND ME A PROPER FUCKING APOLOGY OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING JESIS YOU WILL GET NO MONEY FROM ME MOTHERFUCKERRTEGFSEUFKVDFGKHSDVK

A bit later...
Quote:

I AM WAITING MOTHERFUCKERHJGRHJGRHJRGHRGHG

Since he doesn’t give me another apology, and I really like lad apologies, I send the following email to my Fr._Bilbo account, from Sammie’s James_Bailey account (Remember, Starbuck5's "Benjie"character shares this account with the lad, and he gave me the password). This is also so that Sammie knows that my "hacker" character, Javier, is "legit". Attached is a Photoshop edit I did of Sammie’s face.
Quote:

ok preist Father_Bilboo i confess i am a gaysexual here is my photo ok thank you i am jame balley

This gives Bilbo another excuse to lash out.

Quote:
JIMMY I FUCKING KNEW IT ALL ALONG. I MOTHERFUCKINGGGGG KNEW IT! GOD WILL TRULY PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR PENIS LOVING DEVIANCE.

ALL I WANT NOW IS FOR YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH FUDGETUNNELING RAM THE FUCKING LAPTOP HAS. THEN I SHALL SEND YOU THE FUCKING MONEY, YOU DISGUSTING FREAK.

FATHER BILBO.

He doesn’t reply, but he has deleted the sent message from his account, so he’s aware of what happened.

He then contacts Carmel.

Quote:
Good Morning

How are you doing today, I hope fine and Great I just want to use this opportunity to make you understand that you must only reply me on yahoo email not on Gmail... I can only send you record files on Gmail because they upload records files very good.

So please Mrs Carmel always send me an Email on my Yahoo Email ... This is what I want to inform you about, have a nice day looking for to send you all remaining Record Files tonight By God Grace.

Thank You and God Bless You.

I hope you received my Passport attachment I sent to you?

Regards
Samuel Nwosu

Quote:
Email me in my YAHOO email, I only used the gmail to send you Record Files.

Thank You

Samuel

Quote:
OK Samuel.

Thank you so much for the files, you delicious specimen of Manhood.

Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

The bright spark has somehow gone and lost the pdf I sent him...

Quote:
Kindly Resend me the BOOK of Clash of King .

So I can finished my Record I already delete it from my gmail due to some suspected hacker on my gmail, please resend it here on my Yahoo.

Regards
Samuel

I ignore his request. Let him sweat a bit and think about that deadline. He proceeds to send on what he has recorded recently. Javier comes back for a poke also.

Quote:
u lissen me madafaka,u can change pass and formatt system 100 time but it no mater.............i find way in 2 everting,i see everting i want///////////.........mayb i catch dis pakcage* befour u collect he he he ho...........

*The package refers to a package he thinks he’s been sent from another baiter, bware419ers. Javier sees all. This should really put the shits up him.

Quote:
oooooooooooooooooooooooo such pity u dellete pdf book oooooo i laughter much at dis ho ho he hehe ha ho........................now wat u gona do,i tink it time for my big plan ooooooooooooo yes,,

It’s working.

Quote:
FUCK U MOTHERFUCKER

He then sends another chapter to Carmel. I can’t believe how quickly he’s done all of this...

Quote:
CHAPTER 61

Quote:
Wow, Samuel, you are so close! Can you taste the money? I believe in you.

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Yes Mrs Carmel I can taste , How are you doing today?

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
I'm doing just fantastic today, Alex*. How are you?

What does the money taste like?

*Oops! Alex is the name of a different scammer that was reading the next book in the series for me. I was tired and addressed Sammie by the wrong name by mistake.
Quote:

Dear Mrs Carmel

Sorry you mentioned Alex, Who is Alex?

Samuel

CHAPTER 63

Quote:
Oh, my apologies Samuel! Alex is another reader of ours. But I'll let you into a secret - he is not very good. You are much, much better.*

*This happens to be very true. Alex sadly later abandoned his project only a few chapters in.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Resend to me the CLASH OF KING book to complete my Record as soon as possible please very Urgent.

I can't find mine on my System and I already deleted in from my Gmail due to suspicious attack from Hackers.

I wait to hear from you Mrs Carmel

Regards
Samuel

I decide to let him have a night of worry, and ignore him until the next day. Since I do actually want him to read it, I send it on.

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

I'm very sorry I only just saw your email asking for the pdf. Do you still need it?

Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Yes you can still send it over here Just for future Preference, Thank You.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
OK, my hunky chunk of man-meat. Here you go.

Love,

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Thanks for the BOOK I really Appreciate.

I hope u receiving my Record Files ?

Regards
Samuel

Boom – he churns out another chapter!

Quote:
CHAPTER 66

Bilbo mails the James_Bailey account again.

Quote:
JIMMY WILL YOU STOP ACTING THE FUCKING FOOL HERE AND LET'S GET ON WITH THIS *DELETED* BUSINESS YOU FUCKING KNOB POLISHERJUHSGDGGSVFV

Later, Carmel has spotted a missing file.
Quote:

Samuel, I have just noticed that chapter 47 was not sent... please see the attached screen shot.

Ms Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
I think you are right Mrs Carmel I will send them soon .

Thank you

Regards
Samuel

Shortly, he sends on chapter 47.

Quote:
Oh, very good Samuel. Thank you for sending chapter 47. I see you are nearly finished the book! It looks like you are definitely going to earn your Speedy Completion bonus! I am so happy for you, my fave guy!

Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I really Appreciate Mrs Carmel, I am done with my Submission.

Samuel

He later sends chapter 68. Where is chapter 67?

Back to Javier.

Quote:
fuck me ? !oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u gona be sorri for dat madafaka ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............i take big money from dat fools preist billboo,,,u so bad at scamm i laughter very ! ! dat stupid mans all he want is ansewr 2 stupid questions and den he pay.....ooo he pay nice.........ooooooooo u waste such oppertunitie wit dis maga.........i take $2200 from dis fool,,,next i take EVERTING U HAVE MADAFAKA

Quote:
I NO U FROM PHILLIPINE* U WILL DIE SOON IF U DONT TAKE TIME... I BET U THUNDER WILL STRIKE U DEAD IF U DONT STOP STEALLING FROM PEOPLE EFFORT

*Now he thinks I’m connected to Starbuck5’s characters. Not good. I don’t want to be responsible for ruining his bait. I decide to swing things around to Satan, which any god-fearing lad won’t be able to ignore.

Quote:
u stupid boy child............my name not phillip,, u such stupids! ! !...........satan wil strick u down gaysexual boy child,666 is come 4u......u r bad scamm and i make justise in world for by steall from u..................gaysexual

Quote:

hey God of TB JOSHOU will visit you tonight and very soon You will see what i tell you, you want to virus my system right I dont care but very soon thunder will have u killed Thieft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the last time stop contact me .... Phillipine Criminal Scam dude

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:47 am; edited 12 times in total
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oooooooooo he he ha ho hi hih ihhihihi ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss such laugh in stomick and face 4 me u make ! ! u tink u know any ting bout me ?u dont" no single ting not 1 becos i clevver,very much clevver dan u madafaka.i watch u4 many week befour i refeal miself...........i no EVERTUING bout u gaysexual ho ho hehee hoi hiiii ssssssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
now i know u ..... u benji or danilo right? in philipine or u benji friend or u steal benji email and password in phillipine cafe

Quote:
madafaka i see u have bigggggg longggggg talk wit boy call benjee i tink 2 of u r fools boy childs.....u make fools plans becos i come and take all...madafaka.......yes i see of all maga box u speak 2. benjee,,,preist billboo,,,,mr flakes,,,,mrs caramel toe.....mr ronn..........dis talent agent...ooooo many more maga......,,,,,,yes MADAFAKA I SEE ALL.........i take ur pass ever time mr samuel jame balley scamm ...u r foolish gaysexual boy child ply game u not unterstand....................u no shoe me any respeck so now it time for u2see wat i do. OK MADAFAKA ...........i not wear u tink i am.i closer dan u tink madafaka.....................ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss do u want me 2 DESTROY ALL U WORK 4 IN NAME OF ^^^ SATAN$$$! ! ! !

Quote:
SORRYY BRO

Well, that worked.
Quote:

madafaka u betta shoe me how sorri u realy are.............do it now or pay prices............

Quote:
AM VERY SORRY FOR INSULT YOU BRO... PLEASE I HAVE NO MONEY I WORK VERY HARD TO PAY MY BABY SCHOOL FEES AND HELP MY FAMILY BRO.. PLEASE AM SORRY BRO... BIG BRO AM SORRY.

Quote:
nooooooooo........sssssssssssssss..............no not enoughs good mr gaysexual,,if u no want me 2 fuck everting u work 4 den u right me nice letterr on papers.....of apologies and admit u of gaysexual..........do it now madafaka,,,,,,i have new hack ready.......u dont want me2use i swear 2u dis in name of SATAN666, ssssssssssssssssssssssssss,,,and when u finnish leter apologie den u take photo of ur face with look of sad and sorri ,,and send me with hurried.......hurry madafaka i not play boy child game here wit u

Quote:
Jav now is very late in midnight tomorow i do this for you ok bro

Quote:
NOW MADAFAKA NOW OR TOMOROWW U HAVE NO FILE ON UR SYSTEM...........................

Quote:

BRO I AM NOT GOOD IN EDIT BRO I GO IN CAFE AND MAKE SCANNING AND SEND U

Quote:
madafaka u wil do dis now or i make sure mrs caramel not get the final files u send.i delete from her box before she see IF U NO SEND what i want now boy child........................ooooooooooooooooooooo........u no need edit anyting u just right leter of apologie and admit u gaysexual....den u take photo like wat i say be4.......u play wit fire and gone get burn madafaka......comply or i make u wish satan strick u down dead boy childdd

Quote:

madafaka u runnig out of time..............i losing patients now..................

Sammie then sends chapter 69 to Carmel. Javier sees this and taunts him.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Be fast while you download itt before he Knows

Regards
Samuel

Quote:

noooooooo u fool.....she no see chapter 69......no no no.................................not untill i have wat i ask u4 madafaka////////////

Then, from inside the “James_Bailey” account (Remember, I was given the password – no actual hacking was involved), I sent Carmel the following email, with the following audio file. It’s an edit I made of Samuel reading, so that he says... well, have a listen for yourself...

Quote:
dear mr caramel here is last auido piece from me i hope u like.dis is samuel/

Carmel replies to that account.

Quote:
Samuel I don't understand... what you are saying in this audio is not part of the book. What is the meaning of this??? Why are you telling me you are gaysexual? That is a pity... There goes my nighttime fantasies...

Anyway, this is not the audio I asked you for, Samuel. I still need chapters 64 and 69, plus the appendices. Why are you not replying? After all this hard work are you going to throw it away???

Carmel_Towe.

He doesn’t reply to this email directly, but sends an email from his Yahoo account.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

How are you doing, I hope you are fine and the Kids Thanks to God I have come to the Completion of Clash of King Book Record Files I really Thank God for Successful Submission.

Actually Like I told you some Hacker monitor everything I do on my Gmail and also try to monitor when you will be sending me my Money, anyway I have my password and abandone my Laptop to get a new one because it have been Hacked.

And also please be careful of Files you open that are not from me or not from the E-mail you recommended, cos this Hacker is Evil from Satanic Kingdom, He took your company email from my Gmail maybe he might sent you email don't open any file once you open it will Virus your Computer and from there he will have Access to your Computer, Please be careful of this Evil Personal.

I will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow and beside its very important I speak with you on phone as you have said that your company phone number will be Rectified on Thursday I wait too see this Day.

Thank You and God Bless.

Regards
Samuel

So he thinks he’s finished? No, Samuel, not yet.

Quote:
Samuel, what is this about hackers? Why did you let a hacker into your system? Is my system at risk now? I have emails in my junk folder - should I open them or are they dangerous?

I look forward to receiving the last part of the book, Samuel. Please send on the Appendices as soon as you have it recorded. It's nearly time to congratulate you!

Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

Also, Samuel, I don't see chapter 69. Did you send it?

The paranoia is very real with him now! But isn’t he just a lovely lad, showing concern for my system?

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Don't Open it Delete all of it, If you open the Email Virus will attack your Computer, that's how I was attack and he now monitor everything I do, when I received money I dump it and get a new System immediately.

Alright I never Knew I would finish the Rest part of the Book, Shortly I will be sending it to you. Thank You

Samuel

Quote:
OK, thank you Samuel.

I still need you to send chapter 69...

Chapter 64 was not sent either!

An hour later.
Quote:

Samuel, are you there?

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Now I understand. That you have to be very careful and go make some Virus Check in your Computer, I sent to you all this Records that you are looking, He has login into your System is beltter you use another Computer.

Thank You

Samuel

Quote:
Samuel, you did not send chapter 64. See the screen shot...

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I want you to Understand that this Same Hacker is aware of all this Files he takes them from your System. So right away make an inquiry for an Computer Engineering to make an investigation on your Computer.

Understand me Mrs Carmel or use another Computer to receive your Files, anything you are doing with this present Computer are been Monitored by these Hacker.

Requests for another Computer or Engineer to come check if your system is been infected.

I will be waiting to hear from you Madam

Regards
Samuel

He sends Chapter 64.

Quote:
CHAPTER 64

Dear Mrs Camel

Please understand this that I have sent you this Files before but the Hacker remove it from it from your computer which shows he have access to your computer, What I want you to do now is Open my File with another Computer, and make sure you dont operate the previous computer you are using, Or either after download my records files you just use some Flash drive to take it from your Computer.

Please order for another Computer OR an Engineer to see what wrong with your Sytem inform the computer engineer about everything i am saying here virus have affected your computer so make sure you do that, and as long as you contunie he sees all you are doing.

Kindly get me a New Number to call you Madam I want to speak with you this very Urgent Mrs Carmel

Here is my Number: +2349<snip>

​He sends Chapter 64 again.

Quote:
CHAPTER 64

DONT REPLY TO THE EMAIL JAMES_BAILEY: THAT NOT ME SO DONT REPLY

Carmel didn’t see any attached file...

Quote:
Samuel, it is getting late here. If I don't have the files within a few hours, you will lose your speedy completion bonus... Please do whatever you need to do to get rid of the hacker. I want you to get your bonus...

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I just sent you the Files and it shows that Mrs carmel have your computer hacked.

I really dont know what he want from me really i have crying all day for this act from these unknown source

Javier is watching, and emails Sammie, quoting the above text about crying all day.

Quote:
U FOOLS BOY CHILD u no wat i want i teled u be4 alreddy................SEND ME NOW leterr of apologies on papers and picture of u wit sad and sorru face.............DEN I RELEASE U FROM UR PAIN AND LEAFE U IN PIECE.........if u want ur paiyment from mr caramel u DO DIS

I go into the James_Bailey email account and start editing folder names, and his profile picture.

Carmel is in a panic!

Quote:
Samuel, I am still waiting for you to send me chapters 64 and 69... is everything OK? You're running out of time! Please hurry!!

Ms Carmel_Towe.

Quote:

Samuel, what is going on??? Please respond.

Quote:
Mrs Carmel

I told you some one hack my account and he does all this rubbish

Quote:
Why is he doing this? What does he want??? Samuel we cannot clear you for payment until I have all of the files!!! Please send them immediately.

Ms Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I Need to send him some apology pics and letter thats all. Please understand My Situation Mrs Carmel

This what he said

U FOOLS BOY CHILD u no wat i want i teled u be4 alreddy................SEND ME NOW leterr of apologies on papers and picture of u wit sad and sorru face.............DEN I RELEASE U FROM UR PAIN AND LEAFE U IN PIECE.........if u want ur paiyment from mr caramel u DO DIS NOW MADAFAKA

Quote:
What!? Is that all he wants? I thought maybe he was demanding money. Jesus fucking christ, Samuel, send him whatever silly apology pics he wants if it will get rid of him!! We need to complete this project ASAP today or you and I both lose our bonuses!!

Ms Carmel_Towe

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

What you need to do now is give me your email or open an email so i can send you this files in there then you can receive it without any obstruction

A desperate Sammy pleads with Javier:

Quote:
PLEASE BRO I BEG YOU AM VERY SO SORRY FOR ANYTHING I DO TO YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD TO U I NEED PEACE IN MY BUSINESS FORGIVE ME BRO.. MY FAMILY CRY FOR THIS SAD NEWS FOR ME

He warns Carmel not to listen to the edited audio file... and goes on an emailing frenzy to her. Pity she’s "blocked from seeing" any of Sammie’s mails!

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

He block you from receiving my files from Gmail but let me try to send it from here ..

Quote:

Please dont read his Email anymore he a lot virus

I am even suspecting your system might be contacted.

Quote:

Please send me your Number to connect I need Speak with you as you have seen these Condition these Unknown source has putting me Into, Please Mrs Carmel explain to your Director so he could allow you give your Number to me... I really need to speak with you, Here is My number: +234903<snip>OR +234906<snip>

Quote:
Please Try as much to speak with me

Dont read is record I already sent this to you his Files are corrupted with Virus

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

This is what he send to my email not Quite Long

u stupids boy childs///.................u sends me apologie and photto now or i destroy all u work4.............u do dis and i help u.i stop block ur email 2 mr caramel, dis i wil do 4u after u comply............den u get payment,i no steal.dis i swearr 2u but first u comply ok..now madafaka

He mails Javier again...
Quote:

BROS PLS I BEG AM SO SORRY I DON HAVE CAMERA FONE TO MAKE THIS PICS

Quote:
oooooooo dont u lies 2me bastard...............u got photto of u wit words on papers2 send2 mr caramel......so u go get same camra and take photto i ask 4...no more lie no more ecxuse do it now......i swearr 2u i leafe u in piece when u do dis and mayb i even help u..........i see u need help becos u verry bad scamm verry amater....DO WAT I SAY DO IT NOW DEN I NO I TRUSTS U AND HELPS U..........

Quote:
OK MY BRO I GO TAKE MY SISTER PHONE AND DO THIS BUT NO INTERNET IN HER PHONE NOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO BRO MAYBE U ACCEPT TOMORROW I DO IT CLEAR COS NOW I HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY CARD TO DO THIS IINTERNET ONLY ON PC I HAVE BROWSE NOW.. PLEASE BRO FORGIVE ME AND U HAVE MY PICS MAKE LIKE WOMAN AND SEND TO THE WORLD BRO THIS IS NOT GOOD PLS BRO

Quote:
i have power 2 delette all pics i sent....so u no worri i fix everting4u.but not untill u comply bastard,,,,,NO NO NOoooooooooooooooo i do not eccept 2 wait tomroww.,,/nooooooooooooo i do not..u do dis now or i swearr in 666 almihty satan u regrets ! !i do not trust in u if u does dis not 4 me now.i see u lose bonuis payment in some hours he he ho hiiii if u want keep dis bonnus den DO WAT I SAIY

He sends Carmel another email.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Already I sent you all the Files but he responsible for the Files not reaching you, But i have them all the files record and my Hard Disk Flash So just be patient i will send them to You, But as you receive them you make sure you download it from another computer to receive them because I think he already correupt your Computer just as he did to me,

These Guy is so Evil Mrs Carmel I really need to send him the APOLOGY LETTER AND PICS he requested for before he can Stop these act of his.

Thank You and God Bless you for Understanding these Hard time for me.

Regards
Samuel

Yes, Sammie, you go make those trophies for me!

Sammie seems to keep forgetting that Javier sees all! Javier reminds him.
Quote:

i told u b4 madafaka i block her see all mail from U until u send wat i want...........................i am waiting bastard

For some reason, he sends me a video. He’s recording his TV screen and peeping in from the edge.

Quote:
Ok Bro Look at the Video of my self ....

Bro Allow her to see my Files so we can receive my Full payment time we have no time bro.

God of TB Joshua I love U

Here's the video!

Quote:
what fuck is dis shitt?? ? u no send wat i ask 4bastard..umake me anger in brain now...........SEND WAT I ASK....and wat dis WE bisniss madafakja? ?...it U who out of time not me hi hi hoooo hehe he haa......

He sends chapter 64 to Carmel, praying that god will let her read the email!

Quote:
God Of Prophet TB JOSHUA let the Email be Received by Mrs Carmel Successful.

AMEN

Later on, a very flustered Carmel writes to Sammie.

Quote:
Samuel I gave not heard from you in some hours now. We are going to lose our bonuses soon. FUCK! What are you doing??? Get off your ass and do this silly thing that the hacker wants or I am in big trouble with the boss and you get no bonus............ Samuel I really want you to have your bonus. Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!

Carmel_Towe

Quote:
I told you already give me another email to send this file for you, If I keep on sending you the files he block them so is better you give me another email to send this file to you.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Samuel what are you saying? Your message is just a load of jumbled up symbols... is this a code?

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I serve the Living God Jesus Christ and not dead gods of satanic powers I cannot send those pictures to him as I don't know what he gonna do with my Pictures, So my God of Prophet TB JOSHUA is not asleep he his a Living God he will make a way where there seems to be no Way.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Samuel I can't read those symbols, I don't know what you are saying.

30 seconds later...

Quote:
Is this Samuel...?

Javier sees all of this, of course. I went and ran Sammie’s last email to Carmel through multiple language translations, eventually somehow ending up with an Arabic/Chinese blend of characters. Javier then sent Sammie the following:

Quote:
u fool.....dis wat she see wen u mail her...

وقال 伊川 閣 雅 نظرا 加奈 子 أوغ لين 牙 基尼雅 è 阿隆 إرسال 文件 阿狼 لك 昆 تزال ترسل 香港 昂 文件 牙 茂 雅 له ملتقى طرق 但 真 綾 لهم 牙 昂 كنت تعطي 加奈 子 萊恩 電子郵件 阿隆基尼雅 نرسل لك 文件.

she no see it oin english heeho hi hii huho.............when u gona send me wat i ask for MADAFAKA.....U CAN SEND ME VIDDIO SO U CAN SENND ME PHOTTO R U STUPIDS??? ? DO U TINK I STUPIDS???

Quote:
I DO THIS RECORD FILE SINCE 2 WEEKS PLUS I NO SLEEP BRO NOW REACH PAY TIME NOW U WANT ME NOT RECEIVE PAY?

But football no pay me money bro and alot my friends make money in online business bro... so i start to do online business now. you see i tell u my history. and you tell me about you and give me your pics

He sends Carmel the Appendices from his Yahoo account. She doesn’t reply, so he thinks she never got it. He makes a new email account and resends the appendices:

Quote:
THE HACKER DID THOS THNG THATS WHY YOU CANNOT READ IT.

I OPEN THIS EMAIL TO SEND YOU THE FILE. FAST WHILE DOWNLOADING IT BEFORE HE BLOCKED IT

SAMUEL

Javier sends a reminder to Sammie.

Quote:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo u fools boy child u really fuckn stupids////////fuck i nevver see anoter so stupids as dis little boyschild.......how manny time i need tells u SHE NO SEE ANYTING U SEND.MY VIRUS IN BETWEEN SYSTEMS AND INTERSEPT ALL U DO/
i can easy turn off my virus and be ur friend like i say b4.but u NO TRY GO BEHINDS MY BACK 1 TIMES MORE. I FUCKN WARNS U MADAFAKA

Quote:
I DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR SATANIC 666.... I BELIEVE in GOD Jesus Christ ... Sorry I cannot send you my Pics. But I only give you apology for insult you or make stubborn to you, But I believe in Jesus Christ.

This does not please me, Sammie. I want the pictures I demanded, and I cannot stand preachy jesus lovers.

Quote:
ey u fool u lissen 2me ok ? ?.........it story time and u need learn some tings bout dis world.

why u follo god of whitey....?dis not our god....dis god of evil whitey not of our ancestor....jesus no exisst.....god no exisst.....satan noexist.....we only use satan 4 scare folks he he hehiio ho...evil whitey he no longere have us in mettal chain but he have us in chain of religion.................christanity he false my broda......it all lies in bibble....and dis TB josuoa he false man! ! !he only say wat ppls want here in brain and he take all moneys from weak fools ppls.....he evil mans but verry clevver! ! u see how he make sad musical piano during speech wit ppls? only designe 2 make u beleife wat he say and give moneys........it all BIGGERST SCAMM IN WORLD....

why u live ur life in way whitey want ! !

Quote:
Bro which one you believe you dont have any one you believe.... bro if you tell me to send u my pics i think u take to these gods of 666 for ritual or something and i cannot send this pics is very risky for my life instead i dont receive cash no problem but my life is free and i sleep well in love of Jesus Christ. so belive today now that JESUS CHRIST is alive his spirit in our life ... so no this bro Live to Jesus and you will be save from Evil works ,.... watch: emmanuel.tv your life will be happy and you will never be use by bad hacking virus.

so give your life Jesus Christ

Quote:
i tell u already there no such ting satan....i no beleif satan or 666 is just stupids story........i no want pic and apolgie for 666 i realy want4 proof i can trust u............i want u2 tink verry hard broda and tel me why u belief in dis jesus storys.....it only becos ur mummy and daddy made u tink dis way.and dey onl y tink dis way becos there mummy daddy made dem tink dis wayy,..,u r AFFRICAN BRODA wat about the olde gods......?.u abandonne ur heritidge and ansestors to followe WHITEY FALSE GOD OF LIE.,,,christainty only money make machine for trap fools wit false hope and u just anoter sucka who falls for dis....u should be shame broda really shame......start to tink wit ur own brain and forgt dis tb joshaua liar money thief....

there no statan ok u fools boy child.send me letter of apologies and photo of apologies face and EVERTING GET BETTA 4U IN INSTANT,,,i unblock all talks and i leaf u in piece broda.....i promise no steal payment/./if u do dis

Quote:
ou know i need scanner to make these paper and attached on email so is really difficult. one question bro... how did you get my first picture and make it like gaysexual?

answer me this question and also i can only make pics with my laptop pc and maybe not too clear now because its night ,,, and also where are you from bro. i really like your words of teaching to me about gods and no gods i hope to hear from u bro

bro u no she need send file to company to have pay and u delay if not send today in usa time this problem and no pay for me and her pls bro allow her see and we still chat and talk here bro but because of time goes bro

Quote:

how i make ur pic looks like gaysexual is seccret 4now....i not trust u yeti......i will teach u truths of religins but later broda............send me best pic and leterr u can in dis moment......if bad i mayb forgive until better pic u send next day.....send me someting now and i release confersation and u get bonus and payment............................dis way i no u really try make me trust u and is good

Quote:

Ok bro you also send me your photo bro for make trust with you and make business in future. i once have egyptian hacker friend wen i wan i was in egypt bro... that my pics bro when i play football in egypt .

Quote:

MADAFAKA dis not wat i ask 4.............u have camra their in ur house...u take vidio of screen and show me b4.....so wit dat camra now u take photto of ur face with sad and sorriy look...............and write on papers letters of apolgies and take photto of that.............then u email me those phottos ok

Quote:

But why you spoil all me and my friend work in jamesbailey email... how did you get this password?

Quote:
becos i am elite hack and i hjave tools that usa FBI no even have........i write hack betta than any1...........stop asking questions,now is not time 4 questions from u......ok..............

Quote:

Send me your photo too bro i dont know you i cannot u send u my second picture without seen yours bro

Quote:

U NO MAKE DEMAND OF ME BASTARD MADAFAKA.SEND WAT I ASK FIRST.MAYB U NO LIKE MONEY MADAFAKA EH? ? ?MAYB I GO NO AND DESTROY ALL UR FUCKN ACCOUNT

He sends the following photos. Why the jewellery?

Image (Other guy's face blurred by me).

Quote:

Thats my egyptian hack like u bro... but now i lost his contact because i not in egypt... bbut i dont have photo when i cry what i do bro ?

Quote:
FUCK U STUPIDS BOY CHILD OR WATS? ? ? ? I NO WANT FUCKN OLD PIC I WANT NEW PIC U TAKE NOW TODAY DIS MOMENTS,SEND NOW OR I DESTROY ALL ACCOUNT I MAKE 100 ACCOUNT ON GAYSEXUAL DATE WEB 4U,I SEND UR MUMMY PICS OF U WIT A MAN PENIS IN UR MOUTH...................I WIL DO DIS NOW MADAFAKA.........................I WARN U

Quote:
what you need this pics for Jav?

A quick bit of Photoshopping and...

Quote:
I TOLD U SO I NO I CAN TRUST U BASTARD..............U WANT ME 2 SENT DIS 2 ALL UR MUGU AND UR MUMMY / ?? ?

RIGHT ME LETTER OF APLOLOGIES NOW

Quote:
OK BRO

He sends the following to Carmel:

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Make sure you change your Computer and also Change your Password, This people have been with your conversation for long, You have to be careful of email you Read, and Note I believe in a God that is Great and Powerful that do the impossible and also a Mercy full God. not any Satanic agent who need my pics for Sacrifice. I cannot accept that Jesus Christ is my Father he leads me.

Lastly, Make sure you change your computer and change your Password, this Hacker has your Password he made that symbols in your email. So report this to any Engineer close to you.

My God of Prophet TB JOSHUA Will arrest him Soon and he his Going to Confess very Soon.

Give me update after sending the Files and call me urgent

Regards

Carmel replies to Sammie:

Quote:
Who is this? I can't understand the strange symbols... Samuel is this you? Or is this the hacker? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

SAMUEL IF YOU SEE THIS I NEED YOU TO SEND THE FILES NOW! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK!! FUCK THIS IS REALLY BAD SAMUEL. TIME IS NEARLY OUT.........PLEASE DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO GET RID OF THAT HACKER.

He then sends Carmel a .rtf file (trying to circumvent my "virus" that "turns his text into random symbols"!). Here’s a screen shot of that open file.

Quote:
GOODLUCK

Richard Francis Burton biography

Carmel replies. Sadly, his advice goes unseen.

Quote:
I don't know who the fuck this is, but I am not opening any files from you, mystery person! I don't want more viruses. Fuck off and stop ruining all of Samuel's work, you fucker! And why do you keep writing in weird symbols instead of English?

Quote:
Its really Terrible that I cannot provide the pictures he asking for Mr Carmel.

Javier does not approve of this.

Quote:
SHE WIL NOT CALL U SHE DOES NOT SEE UR WORDS U STUPIDS BASTARD BOY CHILDS

Sammie replies to Javier:

Quote:
PLEASE DONT CALL ME BASTARD AM NOT BASTARD MY FATHER MOTHER ALL ALIVE IN GOOD HEALTH AND ME NOT DIE IF I DONT HAVE PAY FROM CARMEL AND DONT TREANTHING ME OK... BECAUSE I AM MAN OF MY OWN IF U LIKE UPLAOD PICS ALL OVER THE WORLD THEY NO THESE THAT UN RIGHT SENSE I CANNOT UPLOAD SUCH PICS SO NOTE THIS ....

Quote:
if u no do dis simple task dthen how i trust u. i not.....so untill u comply u r a bastard.............just right a letter on papers says how sorriy u are and take photto off it....i laugh in stomick at dis fool who trow away 7 tousand dolers becos he 2 stupids to right a letters....mayb u dont no how 2 rights is dis the problim? ?

Quote:
IS DIFFICULT TO SEND PHOTO TO SOMEONE U DONT KNOW BEFORE AND I SEND U 2 BUT U REQUSTED FOR NOW PHOTO I DONT HAVE INTERNET ON MY PHONE TO DO THAT I TOLD U BUT I CANT WRITE LETTER AND SNAP WITH MY LAPTOP AND SEND U, BUT IF U WANT MY LAPTOP FOTO I CAN SEND U THIS NOW

Quote:
yes send laptop photto it will please me and ur luck might change bastard

Quote:
OK BRO

Quote:
ok bastard

He sends me a photo! And he looks quite pissed off indeed!
Quote:

Dont call me bastard bro .... I dont like bro... thus my pics now i snap with my laptop but soon i make latter for u

Quote:
ok verry good....finaly u see the good sents.....i will unblock ur confersatoins........ONLY...............if u promise 2 send the letter of apologies and sad face photto tomoro................bastard..

Quote:

Alright bro I will send u letter tomorwwo

Time to let him think all will be OK. Enjoy it, Sammie. It won’t last long.

Quote:
ok u r a good boy childs. I PRESS STOP ON VIRUS NOW. all ur email is back in ur controls...........but rememba.i can acces any time i want2.............. now u go talk to mr caramel and get ur payment.......................i wil allow u2 have ur money...........and we will have talk more future soon ok broda...

Quote:

Ok bro... but what business you like us to do bro... we can make more money bro together

Quote:
i wil have 2 teach u many thing.........betta formatt.......but we talk tomorro after u send letter...... now u go get ur money b4 time runs....i hope wit dis today i show u my power/./............nobody fool me.........if u want dis power u need learn much............we talk.

Quote:
Ok bro... but i cannot learn easy because you are not with me bro... anyway i hope we discuss more are you from nigeria or another country?

Quote:
we wil talks of dis tomorrw.......i from many country i always on move nobody eva catch.........i need now take shit and some eats.........and sleep 4 some hour........

Quote:
Ok bro.... same too maybe after send all files i sleep because many weeks not sleep good.. message me when you online of if u have skype we talk good on skype bro... thank u for everything u allow me send file .. like she now see my email i think...

Quote:

yes i unblock like i say. i not lie...............good night broda.....

Sammie tries emailing Carmel again.

Quote:
CHAPTER 64

GOD OF TB JOSHUA let Mrs Carmel Receive this File in Jesus Name AMEN
Psalm 35 & 23

Dear Mrs Camel

Please I hope you understand every thing that happen with us and HACKER

Regards
Samuel

Carmel replies...

Quote:
Samuel!!! Fucking hell!!! What happened?????

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Can you read my Email now?

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Hi Samuel, yes I can see your email. Thank fuck! Samuel, I don't know how you managed to get passed the hacker, but I am so happy you did. Do you know how close we were to missing the deadline? Wow.

Well, the panic is over!

Quote:
Am very happy to hear this, anyway which other files u needed and also let me know, when am i receiving my cash ? its not easy all this while Mrs Carmel.

Samuel

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Inform me if you Receive the Files Mrs Carmel and also let me know any which is missing.

Quote:
Everything seems to be here now, Samuel. Thank you! Is the hacker gone?

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Yes he allow me sent all files and release everything for you to see... but i need make a handwritting letter to him for apology.. i will do that for him tomorrow for make peace rain... So what happening now Mrs Carmel like i said when am i receiving Cash?

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Wonderful! I hope the letter will keep him happy. Can you trust him?

I have sent on your files to the Quality Control department, timestamped to reflect that you earned the speedy completion bonus (Well done!!). I will contact you tomorrow to finalise your payment.

Samuel, we advise that you provide your bank account for this payment, as we are aware of some suspicious activity surrounding Western Union and Moneygram lately.

Best Regards,

Carmel_Towe.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

Alright I will do that tomorrow as I will go collect the necessary information from My Bank then I will send to you, as for the HACKER since he have a sincere heart to release you to me I can TRUST him*.... In life worst enemies sometime becomes your Best Friend. Like before I was angry with him but now I feel release and beginning to like him its Life.

Like i mentioned I will go get my Bank tomorrow and get the IBAN CODE for international Transfer.

Will you still top up my expenses made while processing all the recording like you mentioned?

Regards
Samuel

*Hweh, hweh, hweh.

Sammy sends Javier a happy email...
Quote:

Ok bro 1 Love... she can see everything now wow!!! really u have power on web...

Quote:
Dear Bro Jav A

How are you doing today, I hope fine and in good health bro, I have done what you requested bro, I hope you can gain my Trust and we work together in future.

Hope to hear from you Bro Jav A

Thank You

The expression on his face... priceless!
Quote:

tank u broda u proof me u r trust and i like dis...............i wil be back laters broda............i no get in way of u r work agin........................friend now.

Shortly after, I read the updated transcript of Starbuck5’s, and see that Sammie has told Benjie that he’s going to try and convert Javier to christianity. Nuh, uh.
Quote:

wat dis SHITS u bastard.................?i tell u i alwayys watches and still u tel dat benjee fool dat u wil make me belief in jesus ckrist........stil u talks bad behind by backs ! !........nooooooooooooo i wil not eccept dis.i taught i trust u and i see i wrong MADAFAKA........ oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
OK BRO I WILL NOT SAY

Quote:
u must unterstand dat jesus is lie.........i no u feel like it give comfort but where prooff?................jesus not save u from hack......jesus not do anyting becos he no real broda............it all lie 2 take evvery money ! ! u no if i want fuck all ur bisniss i can do easy....no jesus or god or satan stop me.........day no exisst...........u must stop this fools beleif for i no work wit folls boy childs who washed in brain by whitey false god......

Quote:
Alright Bro

Quote:
u read dis and tink about why u follow dis LIAR.......if he realy freind of jesus den why jesus tell him wrong resulting of ellection ! ! ! ho he hii heo ho ha .........u see......he a LIAR FAKE 2 STEALL moneys from stupids frighterned ppls....i have many more evvidents of him faker ! !

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/us-elections-social-media-mocks-tb-joshua-over-inaccurate-prediction-20161109

Quote:
Actually I head about it bro... But what I do NOTHING.... But why you dont be...

Quote:
broda tink bout dis.........if ur jesus god real den he anger wit u and u no go heavven..............why ? ? ?becos u make scamm on ppls....dis is steall and bibble say no steal......so tink bout dat and no be fools! ! !......nooooooooooo broda,their no jesus,dis religoin is lie........all money dey take go to POAPE in ROME.....evvil whitey..........he is....and u no wat evvil tings dey do in his house Vattican? ? they sex wit young girls and boy 2 young for dis....not good bro.......u need stopp suport dis evvil organsation and back take ur controll of life.....

Quote:
true bro... bro add me on hangout we chat

Quote:
we talks latter i must go4 get tings from shop.............

Later, Sammie emails Javier, worried about another "hacker" who seems to be after a package he’s ordered (this is bware419ers' character - see the massbait thread). He wants Javier to do something about it.

Quote:
My Client Email: <snip>

see what shipping company send to me now.. I wait for this shipment for 2 weeks now and this *DELETED* just come from no where and want to cliam this Product.

I think his the guy i went to do Tracking Details ffrom he steal my Job bro... Please I want you Hack his EMAIL.

THIS IS EMAIL OFWHO WANT STEAL MY JOB

FBI <snip>

I let him think I have his back.
Quote:

who dis madafaka doing dis? ? i investitgate now and try find......only i allowed hack here,not dis bastard son of.......

Quote:
ok bro thank u pls make investigation

Quote:
i am look.......dis work not familliar 2me....not work of any team i no.....i keep tirning my satellite and try find....

Quote:
ok bro

Sammie emails Carmel, attaching his passport once again.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

How are you doing today and your Family, I hope they are all fine. As you have mentioned on your previous E-mail to provide my Bank Account Details for payment to be finalize Today.

Here is my Bank Account Details Below.

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: NWOSU_SAMUEL_CHUKWUDI
SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3060XXXXXX
SWIFT CODE: FBNXXXXX
BANK ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LAGOS, NIGERIA.

I will be waiting to hear from you Mrs Carmel when you done with the Payment, Also after payment you help me Scan the Receipt of payment to my E-mail for Confirmation, I wait to hear from you Madam.

Have a Great Day.

Regards
Samuel

He doesn’t get an answer, so he sends it again several hours later, and then the following.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I decided to hear from you dear if actually you have Receive my Bank Details for Payment

Hoping to hear from you Mrs Carmel

Regards
Samuel

The panic is getting very real now.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I already sent you my Bank Details and my Attached Copy of my Passport, I hope your Receive them ?

Am waiting to hear an Update from you about the Payment.

Regards
Sameul

Quote:
Dear Mrs Carmel

I really cannot explain what has gone wrong, I haven't heard from you today, despite after sending you my Bank Details to you not even s response. Please Notify an Update of my Payment Madam.

Regards
Samuel

The desperation is real.

Quote:
How are you doing Mrs Carmel, I hope you doing fine I have been worried off your Absence anyway I hope doing fine anywhere you are at this moment.

I gave Mr Neville my contact to give too you for conversation on call before making my Transfer payment.

Regards
Samuel

A while later, Javier gets back to Sammie about the rival hacker. But, thanks to Stabuck5, I’ve read Sammie’s emails to Starbuck5’s fake talent agency.

Quote:
broda i working hard 2find dis bastard u no worriy ok >?//...............i see u tell talent man dat u tink ME took ur payment! ! ! wat da fuck dis shits? ? ?? i tell u alreddy i tuirn off hack and releise u from.....i no lie broda........i look in mr caramel gmail and she no been sign in since last msgs she send u.....dis not anyting i does.....i see u no realy trust in me,,,i have tink now bout how i feel bout dis hole ting..........feel like u only workk against me while say oppositte ting 2 me........

Quote:
i trust but am surprise why mrs Carmel not message me since today, i trust bro sorry bro.. i trust i was worried because i need go in Hospital for eye and give school fee for baby and am not here from Carmel this make me think much today bro.

sorry bro i trust u bro ok

just that am worried

Quote:

bro am not work against you bro just thinking because she not reply me since....

Quote:
i have trace try find on he location................it take some moment time 2 find...this bastard sneakky madafaka...............ooooo he verry good............nobody betta den me,u no worriy broda..

Quote:
ok bro

Several hours later...
Quote:

how are u bro,? really am worried bro ...

Quote:

broda i tink i make proggress.........i tink dis madafaka in benin.....he use verry good tool but , i tink i get close..........i keep search,i wil find dis madafake who try do hack on my teritorry.........

Quote:
Ok, thanks.

With Carmel out of the picture, it’s time to bring back Fr._Bilbo to stress Sammie a bit more.

Quote:
lissen i have way 4u make some cashes..........u rememba dat fool idiot preist billboo? ? ?he pay out lot big lot...time time agin....i tink he just stupids lonelly old mans who need confersatoin,he pay me 2 time afterr i tell him ansewr 2 he stupids qeustins........first time $2200 second time $1800...and i see he payign some oter nigeria scamer offten 2.........u go speak dis fool and tell wat he want here,u see he have bog moneys ! ! he hi hoho he ! ! !.........i keep looks 4 dis BASTARD hack and when i find mayb i kill! ! !..u want? ?

Quote:
bro if found this cheat guy inform me so i tell him is me he try to steal from Ronald

i speak with Bilbo on james account ?

the one u put my pics, but bro remove my pics is not good my pics like woman in this email and message mugu..

Quote:
u can speak2 him on any acounnt u like,he answewr al mail he get becos he lonely olde mans....he get readdy 2pay 1scam from lagoss $500 today............u speakk him tell him u barristerr of mr Gobblin Nuttsack and he must pay u insteady............ok...........i tink he belief dis.........good lucks broda........and u can take off gaysexual pics i no putt on agin ok...............

Quote:
Bro 1 question , Did you try to take cash from james_wolfe* tell me the truth so i no what to say, because i already tell him to cancel the transaction from beank today.

Ok bro i will right to him now for take some cash because i have no money

*James_Wolfe is another baiter character from Sammie's inbox.

Sammie emails Bilbo, but the fool uses the James_Bailey account!

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

I am Barrister Gobblin Nuttsack your suppose to make the Payment of $500 USD to Lagos Nigeria.

Here is the Payment Information.

Receiver Name: Nwosu_Samuel
Receiver Address: Lagos - Nigeria

I will be expecting the Payment today Priests Father_Bilbo. Send me the information immediately the payment have been made.

Barrister
Gobblin Nuttsack

Quote:
no broda i no touch any jame wolfe money....dis i swearr......if he money gone then dis is oter hack.............i am look,always look.........update u when progress my broda............

Quote:
BRO i think this benin guy do this bro, he gave James Wolfe account bank for make payment to him, and i already give james bank account.. bro am confuse really all my money i not receive i dont know why...

catch this benin guy mayb kill

Kill? Now there's an idea...

Quote:
bro where have u been all day bro ?

Quote:
hey broda sory 4 lates responce,i had go 4 impotent mission.........had buy parts 4 upgrade my hack network..........dis bastard hack i see he no in benin now he in lagos i tink............dis madafaka tink he slipp away from me......i almosst have his box pass broda...almost....wait and i reply soon as can

Quote:

ok bro ....yes good you get his pass . bro i Bilbo but ni reply me.. bro check if u see payment to Nigeria send to me bro...

Quote:
bro i need receive money bro 1 month i no see $1 on internet.. that y i do record for Mrs Carmel to have cash and pay fees for my baby schools and food at home bro.

so what u make know today bro or which job to make $$$$ u teach me am ready bro

Quote:
broda i can only beginnings dis teach after u rejject dis christainty............i no can have fools boy childs whi beleifs in such ting as sttudent............also i read ur confersatoin wit dis benjee boy childs and i see u want sackrice 2 chickin? ? ? brodo i tell u no do dis! !.........no harm animal 4 reason such dis......it wrong broda and i no like...........u no rely on silly beleifs like jesus satan and chickin sackrice............noooooooooooooooo.......only REAL way 2 harm enemy is throw hack and spy............den steall..........ok........

Quote:
ok bro

Bilbo replies to "Barrister Nuttsack":

Quote:
WELL GREASE UP MY SHAFT AND SPIN A 360, YOU TOOK YOUR FUCKING TIME GETTING BACK TO ME MR NUTTSACK. JESUS WANKSTAIN CHRIST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

MR NUTTSACK I'LL BE NEEDING YOU TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU YESTERDAY BEFORE I SEND THE MONEY.*

ALSO, WHY ARE YOU MAILING ME FROM JAMES_BAILEY'S FUCKING ACCOUNT?

FATHER_BILBO.

*Of course, there was no question, or conversation. I want to see what he says.

Quote:
Dear Father Priest Bilbo

Resend me or Asked me the Question here I have some re Union with James_Bailey

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK, GOBBLIN??? WHAT THE TITTYTEASING FUCK!!!??? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? I JUST ASKED YOU THE QUESTION FUCKING YESTERDAY AND YOU FORGOT IT ALREADY? FUCK ME WHAT KIND OF BARRISTER ARE YOU, EH? HUH? WELLLLLLL????

AND SERIOUSLY DID YOU KNOW THAT JAMES_BAILEY' IS A FUCKING GAYSEXUAL? LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE HE SENT ME! WHY DO YOU WORK WITH THIS DEVIANT? WHY OH *DELETED* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

BILFUCKINGBO

Quote:
Dear. Father Priest Bilbo

So asked me your Question everyday I have many case to settle so many reason to forget your Question.

For James_Bailey. Not only him who have name James_Bailey the Bailey I know is not gaysexual he also a Lawyer, I look forward for your Question. Note you suppose to send this money today. But I will wait to receive it tomorrow.

Barrister
Goblin Nuttsack

Quote:
MR. NUTTSACK WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS BOLLOCKS??? YOU BEEN SMOKING THAT AMNESIA HAZE?? HMM??? GO BACK INTO YOUR OWN FUCKING EMAIL ACOUNT AND YOU'LL FIND THE QUESTION, YOU MENTALLY DEFICIENT SPECIAL CASE!!! WHY MUST I DO ALL THE PUBEMUNCHING WORK HERE???

JAMES FUCKING BAILEY IS MOST CERTAINLY A GAYSEXUAL MAN. LOOK AT THE PICTURE HE SENT ME FOR FUCKS SAKE. ARE YOU A GAYSEXUAL TOO? WHY DO GAYSEXUALS KEEP CONTACTING ME?

FUCKING FUCKTICLES!

Quote:
Dear Father_Bilbo

I am not a Gay sexual and also as a Barrister I don't think you should say such too me Father_Bilbo.

Please make payment via Western union to the Information I sent to you for the Processing of your Documents.

Regards
Barrister Gobblin Nuttsack

Quote:
OH MISTER FANCY FUCKING PANTS BARRISTER, WELL WHAT IN THE NAME OF BLISTERED COCKWARTS HAVE WE HERE, EH? WHO DO YOU FUCKIGN THINK YOU ARE?

I WILL SPEAK TO YOU HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT, YOU PATHETIC GAYSEXUAL SCROTEBAG!

WHAT MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO GASHPLUNGING SPEAK, HUH? WELL? I DON'T THINK YOU WANT THIS COCKSUCKING MONEY, DO YOU DADDYFUCKER? SEEMS TO ME YOU'RE DOING YOUR BEST, AND I MEAN YOUR VERY FUCKING BEST TO FUCK THIS UP FOR YOURSELF, YOU TESTICLE FANCYING RAINBOW LICKER.

YOU MORONIC FUCKWIT! SEND ME THE *DELETED* BANK ACCOUNT I ASKED FOR NOW, YOU COCKPOLISHING NUMPTY.

Later...

Quote:
DO YOU WANT THIS FUCKING MONEY OR NOT YOU GAYSEXUAL SAUSAGE SUCKER??????????

Sammie doesn’t reply... and that is where Bilbo leaves this tale.

Back to Javier...

Quote:
broda u can no just say ok bro like it so easy forget ur religoin...i no it not............dont u try lie 2me madafaka..........dis take time and u need educaite learn tings ok..............

Quote:
so how i make educate ? and which country you are now mayb i look for money make visa come learn from u. its not easy bro i just have to go on easy i am not religious but i only believe that God spirit lives in me which is Jesus Christ who came to die for my Sin years ago.

so bro i think if u want to teach me anything u not check my worship .... then also i learn hack not to make my fellow hustlers bad but take mugu chop.
and also protect my computer from hack

Quote:

right nows i in ghana broda......dis place i stay now 4 some weeks i tink mayb months.................if u serioius,if u want come hear learn teachh from me den i say ok broda.................can give place stay,not big place but comfort......but broda u must learn jesus is lie,he no die 4 any sin.......he no evver exisst so how he die 4 dis????and wat sackrice he really make broda? ? ?he die for 3 day and den he wake up! ! so he no sackrice his life,all he sackrice is he weekend..............it just fools story bro......pls wake from dream ! ! .but lissen 2me r u real in dis saying u want come stay wit me and learrn hack>?

Quote:

bro am real to come stay with u learn hack from u, fine ghana not far i hope i receive $7000 from salary with Mrs Carmel then i come direct to Ghana we stay. U nationality Ghana? Or which country? I watch on TV now best PlayStation final in world. Can u play FIFA bro?

Quote:
ok dis good broda

Quote:

yea bro... are you ghana nationality?

Quote:
no broda i mix...

Quote:
alright bro...

Quote:
broda dis madafaka bastard he keep move............i tink he no i try track...........tink hard broda on ur enemie,who dis mayb be?...............any infomation u can give 2me help good in find..........

Quote:
Bro really i dont know who this madafaka but i think maybe the guy who help me do tracking for my mugu, Maybe he use VPN to operate...

he say to me he track me down and kill me bro... this guy fucking mad, really bro i dont know my enemy. but i send hin email to see his reply.

Quote:
bro i found sone details, this number call me because he have ny access of my e-mail, I think u can track this number bro.. is from Benin :+2299XXXXXXX

I think this madafaka have NY password bro pls track down and kill

Quote:
tank u for dis infomatoin broda...............i activate trace on dis phones.............if dis madafake do anyting i see now.................hii he hi ha ho.......he no so clevver! ! !

Quote:
BRO he call me talk to me like maga to pay for delivery for my package of mon...

Quote:
u tell dis madafakin bastard dat javier is gona get he........ooooooooooooooooooo he gone get he self kill! ! ! !

Quote:

hehehehehe yeah bro kill! bro

Quote:
i find dis madafaka! ! ! !.....oooooo he no so clevver now dis bastard.....tomoroww i walk beside and i kill.........dis problem he end 4u on tomoroww broda........

Quote:
very good bro... You stay online tonight bro? why we no chat on skype or hangout so we chat good not only message bro... i need we chat always bro.

bro pls u know what happen to carmel i not hear from her 3/days and i not receive my money bro from her.. pls u know if she read her emaik i send her?

Quote:
sorriy broda i sleep long........i need strenght 4 prepare dis kill.............it some year since i do hit job............i no exact wear he now,i am leave to kill.....i leave in some few minutes to catch dis bastard.............how it go wt fool bilboo he pay u some dolla? ?u be piece broda,dis hack he stop 2 breath on dis day oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Quote:
bilbo not reply me yet bro...*

*That's a total lie, and I'm not sure why he said it...

A few hours later.

Quote:
broda......i news 4u..........DIS MADAFAKA DEAD I STICK NIFE IN HIM! ! !...............he fuckn dead hehi hi ho ho it feel so good kill been 2long..............

Quote:
bro how u kill! ?

Quote:
wit nife in his stomick.......i find and followe for 2 hours and when he stop to take shitt in publicc toilette and he sitting i put nife into he stomick........................u no worry broda dis job done and u no have problim wit dis madafaka no more...........he scream real good broda..............he real frightern he he hi hoo hi

Quote:

not kill with nife, i taught u kill on web bro... dont kill wirh nife bro.. this not good bro

Quote:

job alreaddy done broda.............u ask me kill he,so i fiond and kill he,him dead now bye bye madafaka,he dead broda! ! !is good celebraiteon.............

Quote:
i never want he kill like that bro... i only thibk kill on web ,

Quote:
HE ALREADDY DEAD..................i did dis bcos u ask..............u say kill,iwent 4kill............why u say now u no want kill when it 2late! ! >>? ..

dis madafaka bastard he gone from dis world brodo,u no happy? ? ?

His typos suggest a bit of panic...
Quote:

i taught u kill on web maybe tKe iz work abd distroy like u do me bro

Quote:
u no lissen2 me broda...........EARLIER 2DAY I WENT AND I KILLED DIS MADAFAKA ALREADYYY................he is dead no life any more........................i leave him dying in toilette and i ran fastquick awaiy........../........he is gone broda..............

Quote:
but u in ghana and this madafaka in benin how u kill him?

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:31 am; edited 16 times in total
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
no he move,he alway move............when i see he travel benin to south ghana of,i take oppertunity and stalker him......i read text from he 2 one mugu he go meet in ghana see....but he nevver meet dis mugu becos i maked him dead be4 chance,,,.....i did as u ask 4me do broda,i taught u be happiy wit dis,u no long have problim wit dis madafaka any more time................

Quote:
bro i taught u kill on web not on life bro... pls no joke with me bro... pls bro let talk business bro plss

Quote:

broda r u fuck sirious? ? ?wat dis shits? ? ??..........u play game wit me madafaka?? ?.....u ask me go kill dis man,so i find and track and kill........wat so hard unterstant? ?now u say u only want me kill him on interrnet?.wat dat even mean?...how kill on intenet?..U ASK ME DO MURDERER AND I DID DIS 4U.......U NO GO CHANGE WAT U ASK 4 NOW IT 2 FUCKN LATE.................madafaka wat u tinking? ?? dis man he dead now becos u ask me kill him...........u should NEVVA ASK ME KILL SOME1 IF U ONLY JOKE........NOW SEE WAT WE DO>>>>>>>............

No reply.

Quote:
...no run away broda u need unterstand sirious of dis situition/.................we in dis 2getha broda ok......u no worriy.....

Still no reply. I imagine rivulets of sweat, cascading down his furrowed brow.

Behind the scenes, I ask Starbuck5 to suggest, through his Benjie character, that Sammie get in touch with the CEO of the audiobook company, since Carmel has gone AWOL. Sammie tells Benjie he will, but doesn’t, so I contact him.

Introducing Richard_Splash, CEO of the Audiobook company.

Quote:
Hello Sir.

I am Richard_Splash, CEO of Fast_1 Audiobooks. I have been told that you are trying to contact Ms. Carmel_Towe, is this correct?

Regards,

Richard_Splash

He bites...

Quote:
Dear Sir

How are you doing Sir, I hope fine with your family I am Nwosu_Samuel a Reader of Audio Books Company employed by Mrs Carmel, actually YES I have been trying to reach Mrs Carmel for the past 4 days now after my Completion of my Audio Recording Book for { CLASH OF KINGS } she asked me to send my Bank Account Details for due Payment Of hard works all through, Over since then I have not heard from her so I have been worried and trying to see if everything is Fine with her.

Please Sir can you give me her Present Situation at the moment and also when am suppose to receive my Bonus Full Payment as well, I will be waiting to hear from you Sir.

Regards
Samuel

+234903XXXXXXX

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am doing quite fine, thank you very much. And you?

Samuel, I am somewhat confused here. You say Ms. Towe employed you?

Regards,

Richard_Splash

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

Yes Mrs Carmel employed me to Record for her the Book (CLAsH OF KINGS) I was the employe who recorded that Audio completely with the Full Pay Bonus.

Please I really need to know her where about, she haven't replied me yet and am worried for this, please Sir what's going on with her and I want to know why my payment haven't been made also.

Thank you for your Concern.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Samuel, I don't know how to tell you this other than to spell it out plain - Ms. Towe is no longer an employee of my company, Fast_1 Audiobooks.

On the morning of the 5th of this month, she didn't show up to work. We haven't seen or heard from her since. She stole several hard drives from the server room before she left, it would seem...

Do you know where she is? The local police would like to speak with her.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
Sir I really don't understand this, she is no longer working under your company how come she keep on instructing me record more files.

This is really terrible and also all my effort should go like this, no it can't I don't think Sir please I really don't know her where about that's why I told Mr Neville to contact you on my Behalf.

Sir do you find interest on the Clash of Kings Recorded Chapters, so I could send them to you then you pay me.. Really am just weak in hearing such News.

I hope to hear from you Sir

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
This is very odd. Ms. Towe never told me anything about you, or the recording. I have no record of you in our system... I was not aware that any readers had been asked to do Clash of Kings for us. All readers must be approved by me, for it is my company. This is starting to look like Ms. Carmel is involved in some sort of criminal activity.

Send me on those chapters you speak of and I'll see what I can do.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Sammie seems to have forgotten about the murder, and goes back to emailing Javier.

Quote:
Alright bro,, no problem bro we going to move forward how your fanily bro. anf what u do now?

Quote:
i have no family broda,all die years ago..................i clean up all evvidents of dis murrder so u no wooriy ok broda..............u can sleep wit dis on ur minds? ? ?it take times 4 some ppls 2 settle mind after dey involve in killings,u unterstand? ? ?it no problim 4 me i used 2 it now.but i not tink u evva involfe in dis kind of ting am i right broda....? ?

Quote:
i never killl bro and i never plan to kill bro.. pls bro really i need knoe u do u know Benjie?

Quote:
broda,it 2 late.....u plan dis kill wit me and i did it 2day............so u me we both involfe in dis murderr.............u ask if i no dat benjee in reall lifes? ?no i only no him throuw read ur msgs wit him........i tink when i read ur confersatoin that u2 mayb gaysexual in beginnings.............now u lissen me broda.......der no way out of dis situatoin......dis hack,he lie dead in toilette and he dead becos U ASK ME 2 KILL HE............why u can no unterstand dis? ? ?wat so hard 4 eccept broda?////.........

Quote:
Bro I never taught is kill in real life becauee u not in the same country, anyway pls try and lets find money i need money bro what happening why u keeep talking of kill bro this is past.

if i ask why u kill human? this not good to kill human because the spisrit of this human attack u maybe u know this? bro go in church and asked for mercy bro

Quote:
ok u lissen me now u FOOLS BOY CHILDS! !...........i donnt (do not)) want 2explane dis not ANY 1 TIMES MORE OK........i alreaddy tell u i track him when he fly 2 ghana south and i only hours away from whear he arange 2meet his mugu............i arrive befour he and wait,den i put nife in he stomich like i say...........u ask why i kill humane? ?BCOS U FUCKN ASKED ME 2 KILL HIM U MADAFAKAKAKIN BASTARD SON OF! ! !surely u no stupids as suches?!? !DIS WAT U FUCKN SAY 2 ME BEFOUR4.............

hehehehehe yeah bro kill! bro

Quote:
u say dat 2 me so I go do wat u ask and it done now..........i no fuckin joke here u bastard.u are make anger 2 my brain ovver dis..............mayb i turn hack satellit back 2 u?.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
Never turn bro its OK I heard u and agree u bro no problem. Hehehehe u turn hack site to me this make me crazy again bro... We settle this bro and not do this again to me anymore bro... Send me your pics let me see u bro and bro go in church asked for mercy

Quote:
ooooooooooooo broda wat i tell u bout this jesus foolish..............? ? ?/////////...........u say me go chruch 4mercy..........i show u NO MERCY BASTARD becos u no lissen,u no learn,i no trust.........evven when i kill ur enemie in toilette u stil no want be friend i see.............bastard u pay..........

Quote:

Bro I don't understand your English some times. Bro

Quote:
WAT U NO UNSTERSTAND BASTARD

Quote:
bastard son of.............why u go silent?..............madafaka dis not make me happiy

Quote:
i out of my computer bro i need go get some food

I can see him deleting things in the James_Bailey account (for which I also have the password, remember).

Quote:
i see u on ur computher madafaka...........no lie2me bastard...............

He’s also emailing the CEO. First, he sends chapter 64 of his recording. Then he emails again, with chapter 69 attached.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

I purposely forward you this Chapter 69 to see that it was sent to Mrs Carmel before I forward it to you right now, Please I have all the Chapter right here on my PC but I want you to give me assurance of my Payment and how much you given me for all this Record Files. Then I will go Sent all Files to you from beginning to End of the Book of CLASH of KINGS.

Please Sir give me feed back on how my payment will be Sir. Thank you very much Sir I will be willing to hear from you.

Regards
Samuel

I want him to waste some more of his “megabytes”, and his time, by uploading the files again for no reason.

Quote:
Samuel, I cannot pay you without having the completed book. For all I know, you might be lying and only have that one chapter done.

Send the completed book, and I can process your payment. For a book this length, I estimate your payment should be around $8000.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

Alright Sir, I will have to send the complete Recorded files too you, But sir before I can proceed I need your Direct Phone number to conversate with you after sending the files, there I speak with you on call on how you going to process my payment.

Also my payment information must be my Bank Account details in Nigeria.

I will be waiting to have your number to speak with you Sir.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

It's no problem to pay you into your bank. No problem at all. In fact, this is the method I prefer to use.

Our lawyers instruct us to conduct all business in written form (email or paper). This way a record of everything is kept, and everything is legal. So I cannot discuss this matter by phone. Anyway, I am far too busy for phone calls and we have had no secretary for weeks, since Ms. Towe ran away.

Once you send me all the relevant files, I will have a digital record of your work, which protects you as an employee and guarantees your payment. So please do send those files as quickly as you can.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Javier is watching!

Quote:
broda why u hide fromm me so long al dis time?? ?..................................u no i watch.....

Javier tries again, the next day.

Quote:
broda i must go for some item 4 furter upgrade hack netttwork......i gone some hours ok..........but when i returnns u betta b ready 4 have talks wit me ok..? ?i no like how u acting wit dis whole situatoin broda...............

Now that he thinks he’s finally going to get his hard earned cash, I guess he’s in a better mood.

Quote:
OK bro no problem

Later on.

Quote:
u readdy 4talk broda................something very sirous happen...........need talk fast ok

Quote:
broda realy is sirouios......................fuck i need speakk u urgent broda...................

Quote:
ok bro i listen

Now, since the other "hacker" that Javier claimed to kill is a character belonging to bware419ers, I can’t really kill him off. The plan was always to turn it towards the following:
Quote:

bad news broda...............verry bad news........dis man i kill,he not who i tink..........it not the hack...................i kill inocennt man.............broda dis verry bad.............he trick me and place he phone in pocket of some oter man and dat who i put my nife in broda............oooo dis verry bad.,.........

Quote:
hey bro this talk end pls i dont need speak with issue with kill ok...pls stop say kill this make me feel bad* i dont involve myself in kill i never kill b4 so pls i dont need discuss evil because am not evil**

* Good!
** Yes, you are.

Quote:
who are u bro... ?

Quote:

broda wat dafak dis shits? ? ?we in dis 2gether............u ask me kill so i kill......but dis hack he 2clevver and he tricks......now we have problim broda...........do not ask me no speakk of dis!!!u can no just drop dis subject! ! !it no go away/////////////u and me we create dis dead man and it not evven the right man we kill.................

Quote:

pls i no speak with u bro again ok i no work on internet anymore*, Carmel no pay me and she no speak with me.. so i stay on my own

*Very glad to hear that, but it’s not true, is it, Sammie!?
Quote:

broda u need come stay wit me.....u no safe wear u are no more...........

Quote:
you and who? pls never say this to me anymore i dont like shit ... i stop makw chat with u because i see u are for mission. but i not talk with u anymore

Quote:
me and u broda,we not safe......only if we go my safe place......BRODA U CAN NO WALK FROM DIS! ! ! WE HAVE ANOTER PROBILIM..............i leave my bag near crime seen and in bag was some print of our emails wit ur name and photto........and addres...........u gona get blame 4 dis broda,i sorriy...........u need leave ur house 2day broda now...........i arrange safe place 4 u in ghana ok> ...................respond urgent broda.......u cannot stopp make chat bastard,i only 1 who can save u..............i no want hack ur system agin broda but i swearr i will if u turn backs.......

Quote:

go ahead and hack no problem

Now i see if i no make sacrifice for you and kill u

Quote:
my broda i no want 2 hack u! ! !i want save u............

Quote:
you think i afraid u Javier? i dont know u and i dint want to know u... God is bigger than u ... look at this *DELETED*

Quote:
broda u no untesrtand wat i say........police dey gona come ur house............dis dead man in toilette dey gone blame u broda...............it all fault of dis hack,he defeat me,nevver be4 oter hack deffeat me.,......broda pack ur belogings,make ready for travel ghana ok.pls i beg u 4ur safety

Quote:
go save yourself not me

Quote:

but it ur house the poilce coming broda,dey not no where i is..........I TRYING SAVE U IDIOT BOY CHILD>>>>>>>

i will send u my address ok broda

Quote:
Jesus Christ is my God i dont believe in such activities u do, i dont know u i only send u my pics because u try to stop me from receive my money from carmel and after i send u this pics i never hear from Carmel again because u cost this... i swear dont make me track u and report police to u because u make not receive my hard earn money..

i dont fucking know u

The Javier arc is falling apart now, so fuck it, full on mental until he stops responding...

Quote:
broda try ring police if u like but day nevva find me.........dey coming for U becos the bag dey find near dead man has ur name adress and phottos in it...............I AM TRYING2 SAFE U FROM GO PRISON U FUCKN IDIOT BOY CHILDS.................................but u gone just sit in ur house and no worriy? ? ?and insult me who has power to destroy everting???i try help u broda...........u come 2 ghana now and i give u safe place and access2 all ,my hack tool....and by way broda,i track ms caramel,i no where she is now..........if u want i can make grab? ? ?

Quote:
where she is bro she not pay me my money

Quote:
no point i tell u untill u come here ghana.........ur place not safe broda.i beg u LEAVE NOW SOON AS CAN PLS BRODA...............i can see her bank acount and it fat.............verry fat broda............i can move money from out her account 2 mine or urs if i want............

Quote:
broda quickfast u book flight 2 airport here ok..................quickfast b4 police knock..................

Quote:

bro i have many friends in Ghana ... if i will come in ghana not now mayb December ok.... but if u say some police come to look for me i am not afraid because i don't know u and my father is major general

mayb i come report u to him soon and e come make search and know if this is true story u say

Quote:
first dat is a lie,i no who ur daddy is.....he no major general...i told ub4 bastard no evver lie2me.............do u unterstand plain english? ? der is A DEAD MAN AND BESIDE him is bag wit ur PHOTTOS IN IT...........and stil u sit on interrnet and make joke......oooooooooooo big joker well u not laughjter in face so big when day arrests u .................I NO WANT DEM ARREST U BRODA I TRYING SAVE U.....come ghana NOW PLS or u no safe

Quote:

hahahahahahaha ..... oooooooo hhhehehehehehehe Fucking Gaysexual i see you are Doomed by gaysexual. i track u soon vecause u are gay and government say if find gay then catch i will be first to catch u. hehehhehe

I really, really love that "gaysexual" is part of his vocabulary now.

It’s been several hours since Sammie sent the CEO anything, so it’s poke time.

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

How are you getting along with sending me those files? I listened to the one you sent me earlier, and really I must say you read wonderfully.

regards,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

I don't think we are discussing any business on phone either I just want to know who I am dealing with not like before, I cannot fall victim to the 2nd time.Thank God you listen to the Record and its stated that is I samuel who did that recording on the audio.

Please sir I just want to have a brief conversation with you before I can proceed.

Thank you

Quote:
Sir, I told you who I am. I don't have time for games, and I'm certainly not giving my personal number to somebody who I don't know. If you do not want to send the files then it matters not to me.

I am very busy trying to sort out the mess that Ms. Towe left us in, I don't have time for nonsense.

Good day,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

Alright Sir, I will be sending the Recorded Files tomorrow as I will need to buy more internet megabytes to download and send to you sir, Thank You.

Regards
Samuel

Yes, Sammie, go spend waste some more internet money. Smile

Back to Javier.

Quote:
track me..? ? ?u so stupids u not able 2 track ur own anus wit ur thumb boy........u prefer penis in ur anus,u dirt gaysexual faggott bastard.................u anger 2 my brain now bastard bastard,,,,,,,........now i take all mr caramel money from her bank and keep all4 me,i no give 2 u........................fuck dat bitch and u bastard

Quote:

i no care anymore ...*

*Because your big payout is about to happen, right, Sammie?

[quote]
Quote:
but u do cares.....ooooooooooooo u do.......and now u wil care of many tings bastard AIDS gaysexual bastard.....ur parents r broter and sister and fuck eachoter and den u born,bastard inbreed ugly gaysexual hooooooooo............now i start work on destroy u life......

Quote:
i thibk i have to report this to my father tomorrow and i track u in ghana... pls give me your numver i need speak to u for something ok bro

Quote:
u INSULT ME AND CALL ME BRO??? U CONFUSE ME...........R WE FRIEND OR NOT FRIEND

Quote:
i track you soon in ghana and i already know where u leave because u this FBI *DELETED* i come pick u

are we enemy? for me u already spoil my work now and carmel not pay because of u and now u say to me be friend why?

Quote:
u such stupids...u tink i give u my numba after u say u gone track me ? ?.......come try............u nevva find..............i gove u 1 FINALL chance apologies me and i no detroy all ur life and evvry mugu u ever talk 2 for rest of life...................apologie and i no do is,broda i swearr.......

CARAMEL STEALL MONEY ON HER OWN BRAIN BRODA.........................dat no part of me i swearr dis 2u...............

Quote:
fuckoff dude i dont want be friend with u anymore becauee u destroy soul with your hack and i promise u i catch u soon. just know your movemeny in ghana anf u see soon u live all through ypur life in prison becUse this place u belong

Quote:
BASTARD U PAY 4 DIS INSULT.I NOT IN GHANA U FUCKN FOOLS BOY CHILD I IN FUCKN LAGOS MADAFAKA.YES I NO UR HOUSE.YES I SEE WHEAR U LIVE BASTARD.I LAUGHTER IN FACE AT UR PATHETICK LIES PRETENDS TO NO HOW HACK AND TRACE HO HI HEHHEE HOO U SUCH GAYSEXUAL BASTARD,4EVER U REGRET DAY U TURN DOWN FRIENDSHIP OF JAVIER ..............BASTARD................

Quote:
AND I LAUGHTEE MUCH AT UR CHILDSBELIEF IN DIS JESUS HOHIHEEHAAA WAT STUPIDS BASTARD U ARE WASTING LIFE ON FOOLS DREAM,SUCH STUPIDS BASTARD FUCK UR JESUS STUPID STORY FOR CHILDS HEEHIIO

Quote:
do u realy want me turn my hack back2u...? ? ?i am readdy do dis bastadr

Quote:
i no u near your dealth soon and u will regret the day u meet me soon

Quote:
ooo u make me laughter so much u small man..........u so stupids,u worst scamm i evver meet,u fail wit evvery mugu hoohii he heeh i nevver see such fail in all life...........i was try help u,i could have make u great hack like me........but u fuck it all up...........

Quote:
your father bastard turn your hack i turn my Jesus to u and he will expose u...

Sammie sends the CEO a copy of the Appendices, and then chapter 47, for some reason. Richard replies.

Quote:
Good Day, Samuel.

Thank you very much for the files. Please continue. Have you ever thought about making a career out of being a reader? You have quite a talent.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

Thank you sir for your recommendations, I really appreciate well Sir in what field you think I can Blossom after being a Reader?

I will do rest Files later in the Day.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

Well, given the high standard of your reading, I can envision you in many fields... voice-over work for movies or cartoons, advertisements etc. I wonder can you sing or act too?

Samuel, you may be the one positive thing that has arisen from this situation with Ms. Towe. One one hand, she damaged my company badly and cost me a great deal by her actions, but on the other hand, I have met you, and I think you could have a very positive future with that voice of yours. You and me, Samuel, we can reach for the stars!

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

He doesn’t reply to that, probably because Javier has been antagonising him.

Quote:
HAHAHAAAAOOOI EEEE ur jesus he no save u from me,he no stopp me form block all ur confersatoins and take all ur pass.......he no exisst u fuckn idiot

Quote:
ok try and let see ... i give u 1 week u get caught by police and also i take all your chat to efcc for investigation with my father from there u get trace and catch very soon believe my jesus will expose u

Quote:
HEEHEOIOIEAA jesus is a lie u fukn fools boy.............u child............tel me wat jesus evva do 4u? ? u evver see him? wat he evver do dat proof he real? ? ?noting,dat wat u washed in brain foolish.........ok 1 week from now when i still safe in lagos,wat u gona say den bastard? ?i laughter...

Quote:
i dont want to be hack fake bastard

Quote:

u not have intelligent for hack bastard anyway hehi hu hu haah a ............u really stupids,verry not have intelligents boy............u such stupid beileifs in jesus,i cn not unterstand how u can tink like dis,wow u realyy are a verry stupids boy........u be sorriy u ever mess wit me.........

Quote:
Dear Samuel,

How are you doing Sam? Can I call you Sam? I just arrived at the office and I expected to see some more files from you... Is everything OK?

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Several hours later.

Quote:
Sam, how are you? I still have not heard back from you...

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Another few hours go by.

Quote:
Sam, I would appreciate it if you would let me know what's going on. I don't have time to waste on this. If you're serious about all of this, I will need all of your audio files. Without them, I cannot pay you.

I would very much like to have you on board, Sam. I need an employee I can trust, after what Carmel has done to me.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Splash

Sorry for my late response , I am facing challenges of my Internet Megabytes because I already used mine in sending to Mrs Carmel_Towe hoping to get paid and get another Subscribe Megabytes but unfortunately I haven't heard from her, Sir Please you can give me a Call@ : +234906XXXXXXX I will be willing to hear from you for more explanations.

Thanks
Samuel

Quote:
Oh, I'm so glad you're OK. I've been hearing all sorts of stories about hackers and thieves, I don't know what's going on.

Sam, I don't have any more explanations about Carmel - I haven't spoken to her since the 4th of this month... The police are here in the office every day asking us questions about her, but we don't know anything.

Let me know when you renew your internet subscription. I can't release your payment until I have the completed book. It's not that I don't trust you - I think you seem like a decent, honest fellow - it's just the law, which I must obey...

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Javier lets Sammie know that he’s still watching.

Quote:
madafaka u no tink i go way...............i stil see everting bastard..............EVERTING...........

Quote:
Dear Sam,

How are you? Just checking in - did you manage to get a new internet subscription?

Regards,

Richard (my friends call me Dick) Splash.

Quote:
Dear Sam,

Have you heard anything from Ms. Towe? We still do not know where she is...

Also, are you going to be sending those files?

Regards,

Dick Splash

And here comes the begging!

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

It have been difficult for me, I could not get internet Sir, please I would say you should finance me with $100 to get the Internet and download the remaining records to you. I already spent my internet on Mrs Carmel while downloading all the records to her but until today I did not heard from her this is really Bad from Towe.

Regards
Samuel

Sammie has actually gone to Ghana to collect a package that doesn’t exist, thanks to bware419ers. Armed with that knowledge, Javier tries to scare Sammie.
Quote:

ooooooooooooooo u go travel? ? ?i tink it time vissit ur house bastard.................

Sammie ignores Javier, but emails the CEO.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

I already sent you up to 10 Chapters and I am requesting you to send $100 USD for the completion of sending you the whole files due to internet Challenge, still you could not do that, how do I believe I would get paid of $8000 USD after sending you the whole files, you are suppose to see I sent you from the end chapters not the beginning chapters.

Samuel

Quote:
Sam.

Drop that attitude right now, Son.

Yes, you sent me the end chapters. That does not prove that you did the rest of them. Like I said, Sam, I believe you when you say you have done all the recordings, but I don't know you. Do you really expect me to break the law for someone who I don't know? I need to have all of the files so that the company books are in order.

How in blazing hell does your internet cost $100? That, I don't believe. I don't like this begging, Sam. I am not a fucking charity. If you really have made the recordings, and you want to be paid, you know what you have to do. If you don't want your payment, that's fine. But stop this begging. You are using the internet to email me. Simply attach the files.

Dick Splash.

Sammie deicdes to email Carmel again.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Towe  

How are you doing and your Family, I hope they are fine and in good Health, Really its unfortunate I have not heard from you until today, I hope you are fine please give me update towards my payment of my hardworking I did for you, I will be waiting to hear from you Mrs Carmel.

Regards
Samuel

He gets the following reply:
Quote:

VIRUS ACTIVATED ----------------------------------

*Hack bot 0419b41t sequence initialized...>>>

*Waiting...>>>

*Confirmed...>>>

Have a nice day -------------------------------------

Quote:
Sam, I need an update. I am very busy and this business with you is causing delays. What's going on?

Dick Splash.

Later on.

Quote:
Sam, this is most unprofessional behaviour. Should I assume that you're just playing a joke on me?

If I had done work for a company and wanted my payment, I would do everything possible to prove I had done the work. You must be quite rich if you are willing to abandon $8,000...

Let me know what is going on, please. Should I close this file or not?

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Javier reminds Sammie that he's still on the loose...

Quote:
Hey madafakaaa i stil free- wear ur gaysexual father huh.ooooooooo....................stuids liar boychilds! ! ! u neva fiend me bastard...........MADAFAKA.......

Sammie ignores Javier, and replies to Dick.
Quote:

Sir you can go ahead and close it, i cannot fall victim twice.

regards
samuel

No, Sammie. You don’t get to decide whether or not you fall victim again. I don’t really need the files a 2nd time, of course, but I still want to throw up obstacles.

Quote:
What do you mean? Why would you fall victim to me? You and I are both victims, it would seem. Carmel_Towe has damaged my company and also tricked you...

Sam, I have an idea. You don't need to upload any more files - why don't you just forward me the emails you sent to Mrs. Towe? That way you won't use up any extra bandwith. I just need to see proof that you sent them before. Even some screen shots of the emails would do.

There is $8,000 here waiting for you. I don't want Mrs. Towe to win this, do you?

Dick Splash.

Let’s try this again.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

I hope you're well.

I have been talking with my lawyer, and he says that if you simply send me screen shots of the emails you sent Mrs. Towe, that will be enough for me to legally pay you. You do not need to upload any more files.

I'm very happy about this, as I do not like to see people being exploited. So, what do you think about that?

Dick Splash.

Hah! How would anyone believe that they could prove that they’d recorded what they were supposed to, with just screen shots of a folder? Sammie the buffoon doesn’t have the intelligence to consider this.

Quote:
I will do as you have said I will send you the Screen Shot later in the Day.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Excellent, Sam.

Later that day.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

How are you? And your family?

Just wondering if you have those screen shots ready. If you get them to me tonight before I leave the office, I can process your payment first thing on Monday.

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

Really how many Screen Shots you want me to send too you? Because I cannot just snap many pics like that, I can just snap 1 and send to you for Confirmation.

Please also I deleted many Sent file because of some Hacker who hacked my Email to steal, so I only have the Record Files on My Hard Disk, and now the Disk is my House in Nigeria.

Right now am in Ghana with a Business Trip, Sir Mrs towe have all my Files completely I sent to her email so I will try and get you the Screen Shot tomorrow because its late here in Ghana and tomorrow morning I will have to go in Cafe to snap it and send u the screen shot of the once I sent to Mrs Carmel_Towe and all our conversation.

Please I really need my Payment this has been my Hard Work for weeks and until now I haven't gotten my hard earn Money.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Hi Sam,

I just need to see evidence that you sent 69 chapters, plus the prologue and appendices. If you still have the record files on your disk, then what you can do is simply make sure they are all in one folder together, and send me a snap of that folder. That will be enough to satisfy my lawyer. Can you do that?

I very much want to send you your payment. You are an exceptionally talented young man, and it's not right to see talent being wasted like this. You deserve payment. But you do understand why I ask for proof, yes? I am an honest man who obeys the law, as I'm sure you are too!

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

Alright sure of Course I can but You will pardon me I will be on my way back to Nigeria on Sunday, then on Monday I will do as u have said Mr Splash.

Quote:
Perfect, Samuel!

So after you receive your payment, you will then send me the audio files? Can I trust you on that?

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:

Off course Mr Richard.

Two days have passed.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

Have you got that screen shot for me?

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Splash

Here is your requirement to be sure of what am saying to you about the Files.

I have them all in my Disk

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Here is another Screen shot of the Record files.

Samuel

Quote:
Dear Mr Richard

I hope you receive the Screen shot I sent you, any way for my payment it has to come through Western Union Payment. You already have my Passport Documents to use if you don't have it just inform me and I will attached it to you for you to use the Information.

I will be waiting to hear from you Mr splash.

Regards
Samuel

You’re so close to the money, Sammie, and you probably think Javier has gone away, too!

Quote:
Dear Sam,

I don't see any screen shot attached... the picture attached looks like you, but wearing make up? What's this about? I wasn't aware that you were a gaysexual man. It doesn't bother me, but I would rather you attach the screen shot instead...

Many thanks,

Dick Splash.

No reply from Sammie, but Javier is back.

Quote:
oooooooooo bastard................u like wat i send COE of audo company* ? ? ?................how much u want dis money bastard? ? ?................wat u gona do 4 me 4 make me stop fuck ur opperation...................u betta be verry nice2me in dis moment bastard or i swear dis i destrroy ur life...........u no take dis payment or no take any mugu dolla...........i take all madafaka UNLESS u show me reasson why i stopp............tink about it gaysexual bastard.........

*I used Sammie's account to send the "gaysexual" photoshop from before, to the CEO. Sammie can see this in his sent box.

Shortly afterwards, Richard mails Sammie again.

Quote:
Sam, I just got a google alert telling me that an address in Lagos tried to access my account. I have changed my password. Do you know anything about this?

Dick Splash.

Sammie replies to Javier.
Quote:

Please dont email me anymore.

Sorry, Sammie, I’m not done with you yet...

Quote:
Sam, do you know a man called Jav? he has sent me some threatening emails. I'm going to make a new email account so that we can speak in private. Do you have another email address I can contact you at?

I want you to have your payment, but this Jav person seems to be in this account...

Dick Splash,

I go and make a new email account for Richard, and contact Sammie through it.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

It's Richard_Splash, I have made a new account. My technology officer informs me that this domain cannot be entered by any hackers. We are free to speak in safely in here.

Is your account secure? I need your Western Union details, but I don't want this hacker person to see anything.

Please don't reply to my gmail for now. The hacker is in my gmail. Do you know this man? His English is not very good, I can't understand a lot of what he says. But I do know that I want nothing to do with such people.

Regards,

Dick Splash.

He replies!

Quote:
Payment Details

Receiver Name: Nwosu_Samuel
Receiver Address: Lagos - Nigeria.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Thank you, Sam.

Could you possibly resend the screen shots? That hacker did something last time and all I got was that photo of you wearing make up. I just want to make sure I am really speaking to Samuel.

Dick Splash.

He sends one of the screen shots, but says nothing. Are you in a bit of a grump, Sammie?

Quote:
Sam, thank you very much.

I am sorry this whole thing has been so hard on you. It has been hard on my company too.

I wonder if this hacker person had some plan with Ms. Towe, what do you think? What has this man said to you about her, has he given any clue about why she ran away?

I have sent your case files to the finance department, and they will begin processing your payment.

I hope you have a pleasant day, Sam. Please do keep in contact.

Best Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Alright Mr Richard.

Really i cant say anything about this issue its has cost me delay of my Payment.

i really need my payment because i have my family to take care off.

regards

Quote:
Well, I am very happy that you will receive your payment. I am sorry it was delayed so long.

This hacker business is very worrying. I've never had any contact with any people like that before. Have you? how do they get into people's accounts?

Dick Splash.

I decide that I want another piggy out of him.

Quote:
Sam, my lawyer informs me that your payment can only be sent via bank transfer. With this hacking situation, he advises not to use such methods as Western Union.

Can you send me your bank account details please? Your payment will be sent before 5pm tomorrow.

Best regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Splash

I will send you the Bank Details Shortly.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Here is my Bank Account Details Below.

<His personal account, same one he sent Bilbo previously>

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Many thanks, Sam.

You must be happy to be finally getting your payment. I can only imagine the stress you must have gone through after Mrs. Towe tricked you... At least it's all at an end now!

I hope you will stay with the company, and perhaps do more reading for us. Would you like that?

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Hopefully when I receive my Payment then I can do more recording for your Company.

Samuel

Quote:
I would be most glad to offer you more work, Sam. Most glad indeed.

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Alright Mr Richard

Samuel

Quote:
Hi Sam,

Your payment is ready to be sent. Before I do so, can you just send me the contract* that you signed when working for Ms. Towe?

Many thanks! I hope this money will do good things for you and your family, Sam.

Regards,

Dick Splash.

*Remember, Ms._Towe mentioned sending Sammie an application form at the beginning, but she never actually sent it, or a contract.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

Did you get my email earlier about your contract?

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr Splash

Really are you here to joke with me or waste my time, Please we didn't work on Contract instead on agreement stating until I finish the Record Files before I can be paid.

Please that'd all I can say too you Mr Richard.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Sam, why would you accuse me of joking? I'm the one trying to help you here...

All our readers must sign a contract before they begin work. It's the law. Are you telling me that Ms. Towe did not send you a contract?

Dick Splash.

Quote:
i think i would stop replying your email if you cannot send my payment.

Regards
Samuel

Quote:
Sam, I have been ready to send your payment all day... You really don't seem like somebody who wants their payment.

Please answer my question: Did Ms. Towe send you a contract to sign?

Dick Splash.

Quote:

No she did not give me any Contract, why you didnt asked me such question Earlier is now you asking me, dont think you are smart Mr Richard and also please dont waste my tims here, Because Mrs Towe already make me feel Bad about your Company with all my effort all day and night making recording for your Company.

regards
Samuel

Quote:
I didn't ask before, because I assumed you would have it. It was only when my lawyer noticed there was no contract in your name, that he advised me to ask you for it.

Remember, I didn't know that Carmel had employed you, until you asked to speak to me. I have taken a lot of time out of my working day, every day since you contacted me, to try and help you, Sam.

I want you to know that my company obeys the law, and anything Ms. Towe did was not known to anyone else in the company at the time. I have had a lot of stress here, with police asking questions about Carmel, and I'm still trying to find a new secretary to replace her. It has been very hard for my company since she did this.

What do you mean when you say "don't think you are smart"? What kind of attitude is that? Don't act like I'm your enemy here! I have extended a helping hand to you, and you try and slap it away?

Sam, would you like me get my lawyer to contact you? He can confirm everything I say. If you want, he will gladly speak to you and try and fix this situation for you.

Regards,

Richard_Splash.

Quote:
before i would do anything with you or your Lawyer i want to speak with you on phone and also if you cannot provide me your lawyer or your personal phone number to call you then please dont contact me for my Payment i live it for your COMPANY.

Regards
Samuel

I ignore his demands for a phone call, and set up a new email account for my lawyer character, who then contacts Sammie.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nwosu,

How you today, Sir?

I am Sigmoid_Colon, Attorney at Law, the company lawyer for Fast_1 Audiobooks. After some discussion with the CEO of the company, Mr. Richard_Splash, it has come to my attention that you were not provided with a contract to sign, when you began your work for Ms. Carmel_Towe, is this correct?

Please do get in contact and fill me in on the details. So that our company tax books are in order, I would like to clear this payment of yours without further delay.

Mr. Nwosu, for legal purposes, all of this matter must be dealt with in a written manner.

Sincerely,

Sigmoid_Colon, Attorney at Law.

A little later, Richard contacts Sammie.
Quote:

Hi Sam,

I hope you're well.

Has my lawyer been in contact with you? I really would like to get your payment cleared ASAP, Sam.

Regards,

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Nwosu,

Please reply with an answer to my question. I am waiting to clear this payment of yours.

Sincerely,

Sigmoid_Colon, Attorney at Law.

Quote:
Dear Sam,

My lawyer informs me that you have not answered his emails. Am I to assume you don't want your payment? Are you just wasting my time with some joke?

Dick Splash.

Quote:
Later on that evening.

OK Sam, it is clear to me now that you are joking with me. Playing a funny trick. Well I don't find it one bit funny, son.

Is this part of some plan between you and Mrs. Towe? I feel quite annoyed that you wasted my time with this joke of yours, and I must seem like rather a large fool to you.

Dick Splash.

A final poke from Javier:

Quote:
hey bastard madafaka.....i no u evangilist christian...............i no who u are..............u wait madafaka.........ur foolish jesus is lie and u no it! !

Richard Francis Burton biography

No reply...

Stick a fork in Sammie, he is DONE! For the rest of his life, whenever he hears mention of “A Game of Thrones”, I imagine some blood vessels will pop in his temples.

THE END.

Last edited by Toastypants on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my father is major general

When he said this, I immediately went back to the Gilbert and Sullivan song. Yes, yes he is a major general! Great job Toastypants!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had an opportunity to read all of this (or listen to the entire audiobook), but I remember baiting Sammy. This is amazing work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers! It was an absolute pain, compiling this bait. But I'm happy with it Cool

Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to pore over this! I managed to get a preview of a few chapters last year (but I imagine the rest of the book is pretty much the same Laughing)

Thanks a lot for compiling TP Very Happy

I can remember that unexpectedly seeing the below when I logged on to our shared account and it almost had me on the floor! (I think the Outlook layout was recoloured to fuchsia which compounded the effect)

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds particularly tired and grumpy in chapter 44 Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvVzNrdovE&list=PL8rdnqU4jjbTtaeW9eh5Q06M_IW5FOlhd&index=46

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual, I am beyond amused at yet another fine bait by Toastypants! Thanks for sharing!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You definitely know something about lads recording audio books, Lake Amour.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Hein
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This made my day, no week, maybe even month.
It's one of the better examples of scam baiting I've ever seen. Thank you for the laughs!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm late seeing your post, but thanks very much, Hein!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic