SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another chop - lad deserves to be mass baited

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe's offer was immediately accepted. Who woulda thunk it?

Quote:
This is to inform you the alternative means to be of help to receive
$3500 dollars from you is through our agent in Nigeria
which you are
going to send it through money gram/western union money transfer using
the information below

MR.O D I (NOTE THAT: O – IS THE
LAST/FAMILY NAME, COUNTRY: NIGERIA

He will get everything done.After sending the money you attach the
payment slip to me so as to forward it to them for confirmation of the
money which they will start facilitating to deliver your compensation
fund to you immediately

The lad wants a payment slip but Joe/Johnson wants paperwork, too.

Quote:
Thank you for your speedy respond. Giving how big yout United nation organization is I did not expect to read from you so quickly. But I can see that you folks are really dedicated to your work of helping victims of them evil fraud stars. Well that takes a load over my mind I can tell you. So all I need now is one of them promontory notes to sign don't want any body coming in and gumming up the works (spoiler alert) cos he didn't get the loop. I might be from a small town but am sure I don't have to tell you how touchy and feely some bureacracys can be. As soon as I can get the paperwork singed then I'll head over to the filling station and have Wally send the payment. we don't always see eye on eye but he knows about been a Western Union clark.

Good day to you and thank you again for all your help.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I complained about the inconvenience of western union, he sent me another piggy (reported)! It's a business bank account for a limited liability company formed and registered in Georgia just last December. The registered agent has a very "laddish" name. First name is "Bright" and the last name is West African, likely Nigerian. His personal address is a fairly sketchy apartment complex on the north side of Atlanta. The "principal office address" traces to a private home (a duplex) on the far west side of Atlanta. Sounds hinky to me. I sent all of the details to a mod.

Quote:
Dear,you use this new account now and if the transfer did not go again
I know you are not serious to receive your fund

Here is the account below

Acc Name: EDEN GLOBAL GENERAL SERVICE LLC
Acc No: XXXXXX8610
Routing No: 061100606
Swift code: FICOUS44
Bank name: SYNOVUS Bank
Bank address: P O Box 120 Columbus GA 31902
United States.

After the transferring the money successful attach a copy of the
payment slip to confirmed the money you transferred from the account
Regards
Mr Howard Nadler

Oh, I'm quite sure it won't go through. In fact, I can't transfer money to a business account with the address and phone number of the business. (This is true at Bank of America.) Somehow I doubt he will be willing to give me that info so, yet again, it will be all his fault.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad responded very quickly to Joe's request with a very hastily written Word document "promontory" note.

First the email with instructions.

Quote:
Attachment is the paperwork of agreement you read it well to agreed
with me and print it out to sign it with blue pen
Send it back to together to me with western union payment slip of
$3,500 dollars to start facilitating your compensation fund to be
deliver to you as soon as possible
I waiting for your reply as soon as possible

...and the "note". I did not check his math.

Quote:
To whom it may concern

This is to certify as agreement made between Mr Johnson Peter "Joseph" Walsh. Address is Route 11, Box 9, Agate, CO and I Mr. Howard Nadler (united nation co-coordinator) Address: PO Box 1443 alachua fl 32616-1443 made Agreement today been date 1/06/2018 for me to be of help to cover the rest payment sum of $18,700 dollars which he has to pay for completion of $22,200 dollars. I herby agreed to cover it after receiving $3,500 dollars from him and he will have to agreed that once his fund sum of 5.5 million dollars is been delivered to him a reward with 33% (US$1,815,000.00) of the total sum from his fund will be given to me for my corporate assistance to see his compensation fund is been delivered to him

Please I like your cooperation in this matter by signing below

Mr. Johnson Peter "Joseph" Walsh.

Beneficiary of the compensation fund

Sign

………………………………………………………………….

Naturally, Joe has questions. Plus, there is a wrinkle.

Quote:
Thank you very much for yore qwick respond with that promontory note. I looked it over real good and their is just a cupple things that have me confuse. Furst is it ain't on official United Nation letter head. Second is it don't break out the fees like in yore email. and also why do I need a blue pen? That don't make no sense no how. I being written with a real purdy silver pen what I really like for a coons egg and ain't no body never had any problem with it before.

Now I know you most likely don't work on the weekend so's you won't be written me rite back and that's ok cos I don't have anyway to print this out without I head on over to Limon or up to Denver and I want to make shore we get everything rite before I make that trip.

Good day and I hope we can bet this business worked out real soon.("soon" in geologic time, that is)

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same piggie Srichard received. I guess I will hold off a few days before I chop him. As long as he is occupied here, it's wasting his time.

Quote:
Attention Sir,
You are to use this new account below to transfer $22,200 dollars
urgently this is new account has no problem

Here is the account below

Acc Name: E*** G****L G*****AL SERVICE LLC
Acc No: 1********0
Routing No: 0*******]6
Swift code: F*******4
Bank address: P O Box **0 Columbus GA 3****
United States.

After the transferring the money successful attach a copy of the
payment slip to confirmed the money you transferred from the account
Regards
Mr Howard Nadler

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nads is right on time.

Quote:
I have make amendment of the of the document and scan it which i
attach for your perusal
use below information to send the( FMF) fees to get authority to remit
the your and other fees i will use my position as co-coordinator to
cover the fees for you since it comes here our office i will take of
it on your behalf since are going to agreed in our commission after
this the successful transaction with you

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM INFORMATION

MR.ONYENEHO DAMIAN IFEANYI (NOTE THAT: ONYENEHO – IS THE

After send the money through western union or money gram attach the
payment slip for collection of the fees to get the authority to remit
your fund as soon as possible from the FMF office

Johnson is thankful but still a bit worried, so he asks for one more prove. You'll never guess what the lad sent...

Quote:
Well I got this new promontory note and I shore do thank you cause it makes me a might easier to see it on the rite letter head and everything spelled out proper. I am bit feared tho cause this onyeneho feller's name don't show up nowhere in that note and that's just what them dang blasted fraud stars did ws have one of em told me to send money to some body else and the next thing I knowed was my money was gone and couldn't nobody find where it went until you showed up with yer fund. I don't mind saying this has me spoked. Look I ain't got no printer and won't be goin over to Limon or up to Denver till later in the week anywaysit would shore make me fill a heep better if you would send me a picture of yourself in yer office and holing a paper what says yer name and "United Nation" and the secret code. I'll just wait to read from ya and thanks again fer all yer help.

Kudos to anyone who can guess which picture he sent. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone agrees to send money via Western Union or Money Gram to the Nigerian MULE, we need to tell him that the "extra security procedure" is now required by law for sending money to Nigeria because of all the criminal activity there. If we all tell him the same thing, then he might actually try to go through said security procedure. Either the online one or the lovely telephone one. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

At the moment, he is still expecting me to transfer money into the business bank account he gave us. That will fail, of course. I told him that I needed the phone number is this in order to set up the transfer. He actually gave me an Atlanta phone number. That furthers my suspicion that this business is a shell company set up by an accomplice, not an innocent MULE. Tomorrow, I plan to call said number (from a safe phone, of course) just to see who answers.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I personally like the phone-in security measure. Done and done.

But Johnson and Howard are still a step or two away from security measures.

In the meantime, the lad sent his one and only "self portrait".

...which puts Johnson's fear's mostly to rest.

Quote:
Thank you for yore been patience with an old man here. You look just how I thinkin ya wood. Now I can head on over to Limon or up to Denver and I don't have to worry so much as I was. i'll most likely go over to Limon cause I know the clerk there and its about time we started plannin our next snipe hunt. have you ever hunted snipe Mr. Nador? Yer missin out on another one of life's real pleasures if ya haven't. But be worned they can be wily little rascals! Of coarse that's what makes em so much fun to hunt tho. Say, how bout you come snipe huntin with Wally and me this year? You'd have the time of yore life and Wally and me could show ya some local points of interestin like Floyd's seement pond. And I'm shore Wally'd be glad to have another set of eyes and ears come along. What d'ya say?

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Hahaha!!! Thanks for that!! I shot coffee out of my nose!!

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that I sent the money to the business account (Eden Global blah blah blah) that he sent. Bank of America says it takes up to 5 business days to transfer money to a business account at another bank (up to 3 biz days for a personal account). I sent him the screen shot of the confirmation screen (a replica of the real screen in the mobile banking system I mocked up), and he is still furious about not having a "payment slip". He is starting to get really nasty, so I think we need up bump up the abuse.

LAD:
Quote:
See woman ,this is not payment slip ,if you really make payment into
the given account send me the slip and why the date is 6/11/2018.if
you know you can not make the normal transfer into the account and
send the slip not screen shot forget it because it can not be use to
confirm your transfer, I really send money to people and I know how
the payment slip look like and the bank give you alert message on your
phone number both on your email so don't deceive yourself okay

Jennifer did NOT take kindly to his use of the word "woman":
Quote:
Do NOT call me woman! You misogynistic pig! I don't know what you mean by 'payment slip'. If you are referring to a piece of paper, then you are a fucking idiot. Everything is done online these days. There is no more paper! This is a screenshot of the confirmation screen showing that the transfer was made. Bank of America said the it can take up to 5 business days for a transfer to go through to a business account at another bank. It's up to 3 business days to go to a personal account. They said business accounts take longer because of some addition anti money laundering procedures done by the clearing house, whatever that means. I have done everything you have asked, and you have been nothing but a total asshole. This is how transferring money to outside accounts works at my bank. i can't control that. The screenshot I sent you is the confirmation "slip" for lack of a better term. If you read it (and I am starting to think you are too stupid to know how to read) you will see it has the name of the company, the amount transferred, and the confirmation number. What the fuck else do you expect?!? Call bank of america and ask them yourself, dipshit.

I am going to wait until Thursday or Friday and then tell him that the transfer failed because that account is flagged.

EDIT/UPDATE:
Yea, he is a total asshole and doesn't even believe the (very real) Bank of America transfer confirmation screenshot I sent him.
Quote:
you lie, you did not make any transfer if you did the transfer your
bank will send you a slip to show the status of your transfer and
don't tell me bullshit. you are joker

I slapped him silly, but he may twig anyway. I did report the business on the bank account he sent to the Georgia Secretary of State as a money laundering shell company, and I reported it to the Better Business Bureau as a scam company. Hopefully, real victims will try to look up Eden Global and find it is a scam company.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He may be testy because He is expecting a payday from Johnson in the near future. He seems to have forgotten the "promontory note" entirely. Odd, dnotcha think?

Quote:
I waiting for the western union payment slip of $3500 dollars to get
everything done soon which after you receive your fund i will join you
over there to have my commission as you agreed then i eat the same
table with your family and you also take me around the city
I waiting for the western union payment slip of $3500 dollars to
forward it to our agent for collection of the money from western union
agent

Well THAT was not the answer Johnson was looking for.

Quote:
Well you just keep on awaitin and don't worry cause I'll be takin care of my end later in the week just like I said. Now if ya don't mind my sayin I think yer spring is wound a little two tight cause ya never said nothing bout goin snipe huntin with me and Wally. Every body's gotta cut lose once in awhile cause if they don't, they'll snap and I shore would hate it if you was to snap after you went to so much trouble to help me and all. So what's yer answer? And did I mention their'll be beer drinkin? Yeah howdy! I don't know why but you just seem like the beer drinkin kind to me so I know you'll want to get in on this. Anyways I just thought I'd ask cause you seem like you need do to some unwindin.

I'll talk at ya later and am lookin forward to your answer on the snipe hunt.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad agrees to a snipe hunt and repeats his instructions.

Quote:
After the you receive your fund and I will join you for that which I
have to apply for leave to vacation
I am waiting for Western union payment slip of $3,500 dollars today to
start processing to remit your fund to you this weekend by Friday.

Johnson makes the payment just like Howard wanted.

Quote:
Well sir it was a bit confusin but I got er done just like you told Mrs Melisa hudson ya wanted. Their was a bit of a mixup about how much I was to pay but when I said you had approve $3500 instead a $5000 she said ok right quick cause am shore she didn't want to make you mad. Anyways I'm shore thankful you come along when ya did and might I say that Mrs Melisa hudson was a real pleasure to work with once we got everything sorted out. So when will you be approvin my payment now I did my part? I can't tell you how much this means to me to be gettin my money back from them evil fraud stars.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a bit thick...

Quote:
As soon as i received the western union payment slip of $3500 dollars
which is the authority to remit the your fund.The administrative will
hold meeting with the federal ministry of finance to pay them their
fees $3500 dollars to release authority letter to remit your fund to
you and approval of your fund release will be signed and we will start
processing to deliver your compensation fund to you
I waiting for your western union payment slip of $3500 dollars as soon
as i receive it everything will be done
Regards

...so it's time for a few hits with the clue bat.

Quote:
I am confuse why you are askin me to send ya anything when I already did what ya said to do and sent the slip to Mrs Melisa hudson and then deleted everythin for security purpose. Is this some sort of test to see if I followed yore instruction? Well you can be rest asurred I did. Mrs. hudson promised me she was gonna make shore ya got a copy of the slip so now you need to send my my payment unless yore tryin to steel my money like that evil fraud star did. Now I done my part and am trustin you to do yore part.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally puts 2 and 2 together.

Quote:
Who is Mrs Melisa hudson I did not know anybody with that name ,I thought we are using a code conduct to avoid mistake dealing with the impostors.So you have to go to Western Union money transfer and confirm any other payment slip to me okay

So Johnson patiently explains the situation.

Quote:
What kind of game are you playin? You know who Mrs Melisa hudson is cause she works for you. She sent me the Western Union for to fill and everythin. I asked her If she works for you and she said yes. And I asked her if she knowed about the code and she said yes but you didn't give it to her cause it was a secret. Then she said the only code that can go on the form was the MTCN anyhow. So I sone just what you told her to tell me to do and I made her promise to pass everything along to you and she said she would so now you better pay me my money like you said you would cause yore startin to look more and more like one of them sammers.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Te lad has it all figured out nad it's HACKERS!

Quote:
Mr Johnson, that is not true may be the hackers has hacked your email and have been monitoring our conversation .now you have to change your password now do it and go to resend the payment to me I wear to God I don't know who is she,i am waiting for the payment slip of the administration fees so as to start processing your fund if not noting will be done to approve your payment.

As fate would have it, the F.B.I. comes knocking. I don't know if this was dumb luck or the lad working another angle but it could not have worked out better.

Quote:
Oh ny gawd! This is hurrible! I was just about to head on over to Limon when I got a email from gall danged the FBI! They done seized my money from western union and are threatnin to get me arrested! Well I can't pay anymore money cause I just sent it all to you and i ain't goin to jail no sir cause am too purty and I would end up been some other prisoners older but still hot wife and I ain't gonna do that. I sent a email and told them off so's I could buy me some time to hideout but now I gotta go. This is worse than when I lost money too them evil fraud star scamers!!! I'll write ya when I get myself sitiated.

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, RL has dictated that I just don’t have the time right now. I am actually posting this at work. This is the busy season for HVAC. Thurston, when I chopped him, I had him convinced he was the one that was hacked, hopefully this is helpful info. I will try and post when he decides to write me again, but you seem to have him in knots right now. Good luck, and I hope to be back soon.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads-up on the hacking thing. I'll throw that in his face in my next email. Razz

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nads has all the answers.

Quote:
I Can not understand why you have to fear because of FBI they are not real FBI is those impostors,hackers And scammers is them that hacked the money you sent for administration fees if you really saying the truth because i am seeing your message as joker which you fool yourself in their hands by leaving to send me the payment slip as I am the one that sent you the information to send the money for administration fees 3500 dollar's which I done to cover the rest on your behalf there is agreement we made that covers it now you have to accept to go and look for money to send the adminstration fees

But Johnson is having none of it.

Quote:
Have you being livin under iraq or somethin? Of course it's the F.B.I. what hacked my email account. Every body knows how they sometimes hire hackers stead of sendin em to jail. They done said it themselves. I just got to make shore they can't find me to get me arrested. Besides if it wasn't the real F.B.I, then how did they know how much my fund is? And how did they know how much I paid fer the fee? And how I paid? And how would they know I needed that their Money Laundering Clearance Certificate? For someone who knowed I was been hack yer now soundin dummer than a box of locks. Next thing you'll be sayin that puttin flowride in the water fer mind control ain't real er some such nonsense. Any ways I can send you the email if my words ain't good enuf fer ya.

And just where am I supposed to go and look fer money? It ain't like there's dollar bills just lyin around on the ground. Plus I ain't leavin my hidey hole while the heats on. Yer welcome to go out and look fer some money if ya want cause the feds ain't lookin fer you but I do gotta cunning plan. Ya see, there's moren one motel here in Limon and am only stayin in one of em so's I can keep an eye on the others so they can't get a drop on me. And I ain't stayin in the K&S Motel whats partly owned by my friend Howard Spraque no sir. So if they go lookin their they won't find me.

Now don't you worry none cause am sure we can get this fixed soon. I don't know how long the F.B.I. spends lookin fer folks but I can't imagine it will take moren a month or two before there done and by then I should have another 3500$ fer ya.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the weekend, the lad sent this to Johnson. I just love it when lads explain to their potential vics how scamming works

Quote:
Know that they are the hackers that having been monitoring your transaction and they have all information about your transaction doing and they are using it to threaten you to put fear in you to provide money laundering certificate which they know you did not have and they will ask you to pay a heavy amount after everything you will not receive anything.Forward me their contact information and their email for verification and t advise you what to do(um, maybe later)Note to go and resend the $3,500 dollar's as we agreed for adminstration fees

But Johnson is taking no chances, plus he is starting to question the lad's mental capacity.

Quote:
Why are you just repeatin to me what I already said? I swear I'm startin to wonder if yore playin with a full hand. Yes the F.B.I. hackers have being hackin email and such. I already know that and said so. But here's the thing. I been talkin to my email provider and they say that I been the onliest one to log into my account. I also had some of my friends keepin an eye out for strangers what might be lurkin about town and my house and there ain't being nobody like that hangin around. So now I'm thinkin them F.B.I. hackers done got my infirmation from hackin into yore email account and not mine.

I also talked to Wally and he said the payment got picked up so now the F.B.I. has it and I won't be gettin it back unless I get that certificate. Don't worry cause I was wearin a real good disguise I bought over to Walmart the last time I went to Denver. So are you sayin I should get that certificate so's I can get my payment money back? A course that'll take time even then. I'll get right on that if ya want me to cause I ain't got much.else to do right now. Anywho am goin to hang out awhile more to see if any of them guverment men come sniffin around. If they don't then we'll know its yore email they hacked and are monitorin and not mine.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doubles down, literally.

Quote:
Yes my dear Johnson,I have changed my password and you should do the same to change your password. Note that since the impostor's hacked the first money you send you are to go to Western Union or MoneyGram and resend the payment again and forgot the past one that was hacked it gave been lost And know no one coming to arrest you because know I have verified that they not real FBI agent they are scammers hacked our email . Believe me they are impostor's not real FBI go to Western Union or MoneyGram now to resend the payment of $3,500 dollars again and send me the information for picking up the money.

...and...

Here is the western union or MoneyGram information you will you use to resend the administration fees $3,500 dollar's again

MR.O D I (NOTE THAT: O – IS THE

Make sure you use the above information to resend the payment again to start facilitating on your transaction to deliver your compensation fund.

But Johnson has had time to think things over.

Quote:
Boy yer last cupple of emails got me confuse. If you was able ta verify these folks ain't the real F.B.I. then where's yore proof? I know the F.B.I. don't mean nothin to you cause of yore dioretic ammunity. But I ain't got that so it'll be me goin ta prison if yore wrong. So you ain't got no skin on the game if ya know my meanin. So now my other question is this. If you know they ain't the real F.B.I. cause of askin me fer payments through western union and moneygram then don't that make you the fake united nation? cause yore askin fer payment the same way?

Any way it don't matter no how cause I already told ya the $3500 was all I had fer a while. Plus I'm havin ta pay ta stay hidden so my reserves is takin longer ta build back up. I alwys thought the united nation was tryin ta help folks like me but now am startin ta think all you folks care about is yerselfs.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Howey may have lost interest, so I poked him.

Quote:
What the Hell Mr. Neder? First you tell me that am being investygated by some fake F.B.I. and then ya just disappear like some goat. That tells me their's somethin fishy goin on here. I'll be headin back home on Monday cause there ain't been no guverment men sniffin around and I thought you might like a part payment till next week when I can get the rest. But now am thinkin maybe it was you sent me them emails from the F.B.I. all along. So what is it? Are ya helpin me or playin me?

jp

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and he's back with a piggy. And Johnson is now his "Good friend".

Quote:
Hello my good friend,
This is to inform you that you are dealing with the United Nations coordinator,i correct you to mind how you will sending messages to this office which you have to come in formal letter and with respect,w with due respect
Here is the account information below to make the transfer(excellent) sum of $3,500 dollars the adminstration fees into the account

The account is below

Acc Name: EDEN GLOBAL GENERAL SERVICE LLC
Acc No: [number]
Routing No: [number]
Swift code: [code]
Bank address: P O Box [number] Columbus GA [zip code](A bank that does business out of a Post Office box? That's interesting.)
United States

Follow my instructions do not reply any message from FBI and or any agency to avoid complicating your self is better you delete the message both in trash
Once you send the adminstration fees $3,500 into the above account send the payment slip for to confirm the money from the account.

But Johnson is a tad skeptical.

Quote:
I know who you are and I been real respcfull until ya started tellin me I ta break the law an go agin the F.B.I. which ain't respecful ta me. So you want respec then you gotta be respecful back. Now what's this nonsense bout me sendin money ta some company insted of the United Nation. Are you tryin ta take some money fer yerself?

jp

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads sure are a testy bunch. Howey's feelers just keep getting bent.

Quote:
Hello my friend,look use the account I gave to send the money is united Nations company if you did know.So don't call it a nonsense you have to give me respect in this transaction and if really want success to grant to you follow my advice and the instruction give to you for this payment.

But Johnson DID know about the "united Nation company", but he's still willing to pay.

Quote:
OK now I know yore just lyin ta me cause that there company ain't no United Nation company. I know cause I looked em up. Now you better start bein honest right quick cause I'm tryin to sent this here money and we need to be square with each other. Tell me the truth now. That there company is runned by yore brother or yer nephew or somethin, ain't it? And you got a thing goin where you take a little money off the top before sendin the rest over ta the UN. I know a thing er too bout how this kind of thing works and I ain't got no problem with it as long as folks is honest bout what their doin.

So heres my deal, you show me enuf respect ta admit what yer doin and I head right on over to the bank as soon as ya do. It don't get more fair and respecful than that.

Well, am finally back home after pickin up a couple more dogs ta keep an eye out fer strangers. Sometimes them F.B.I. guys is slow bout doin there job so I got to be ready for em when they do come by.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is getting boring. You'd think he was expecting a quick payday.

Quote:
Hello brother ,if you really want to follow up to pay the authority to remit your fund then you go ahead to send the fees $3,500 dollars into the account before you can see the documents a copy will be send to you for you to keep it in your records which the documents will signed and stamped it for use
Go ahead to send the money into the account immediately to get everything done

The only problem is that he is ignoring Johnson's terms.

Quote:
Just what the Hell do ya mean do I really want to follow up ta pay? Ain't you read nothin I been writtin? Look, you come clean with me and I send you the full $5000 at the end of the week when I got sum more money comin in. That's the deal. Now you stop yer foolin around and lets get this done cause I'm serious.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic