SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"OK, I have to vent a little..."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just about every persona that I've employed has something that makes him or her angry. Mal doesn't like milksops, crybabies, weaklings, or anyone who insults his good name and personal honour; Cammy has father issues, and doesn't like arrogance or smugness; and Roscoe (her brother) reacts badly to anyone who tries to take advance of his kid sister's good nature.

Well, Cammy lost her temper with a Lad who fitted the smug and condescending category. Here's how it happened...

Someone from the US told Cammy that it was time to be paid, explaining (several times) how it would work:

Quote:
By calculations: if $ 1000 can handle US $5 million then so $ 500 can
comfortably transfer the sum of US $ 2.5Million. Once the US $
2.5Million is successfully transfer, you can withdraw money from there
to handle the transfer of the rest of US $ 2.5Million. NOTE: Write the
bank and tell them how much you have in hands as the Bank calculate to
tell you how much you may receive as first payments-by installments,
Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no
proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our
discussion with the Bank) as the first payment will move to your
account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your
proceed for the balance. Finally.

We have chosen ACE SECURITIES Bank to release your fund to you, so you
are THEREFORE advice to contact the ACE SECURITIES Bank

Cammy wasn't happy with being told the same thing over and over.

Quote:
Stop going over those numbers - they don't mean anything, since the AFL said nothing about any installments, and by Hela, we could afford billions, if they could afford to send them!

Then along comes Ace Securities man:

Quote:
Greetings to you from Ace Securities United Kingdom, we are here to provide you our online
service 9 hours, 6 working days from Monday-Saturday in a week.
Thank you for your email, yes i believe we would work that out, but you must understand that $500 will be enough, but since that what you have we can work on it here is the information again for Money Gram, all payments will be received via Money Gram below is the information:
[snip]
I would also like to have your account information for wire transfer so you can pay the rest of the fee funds will be wired into your account to complete the process:

Bank name:
Bank Address:
Bank Phone:
Account name:
Account number:
BIC or Sort Code:
Swift:
IBAN:

Kindly provide me the whole of these information so as to complete the process and a scanned receipt of the Money Gram information .
Upon the acknowledgment of this vital information we will expedite action without any delay.
Thanks and have a nice week as we await your swift response,
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVE YOU BETTER.
WORKING TOGETHER FOR A BETTER FUTURE

Cammy was snippy in return.

Quote:
I don't know where you got the idea that I've only got $500; last time I checked I'm worth over 800K!
As it is, I can't send anything by Moneygram without the full address of the receiver.
And what do you mean by BIC or Sort Code, Swift, and IBAN?

Cue a very overwritten piece of Laddish verbiage:

Quote:
This is an appraisal letter for your esteem judiciousness to intimate you sequel to you recent messages. In a nutshell I want to re-assure you in all honesty that i am working tirelessly to put the record straight.

As a man of integrity I will not want anything that will rule my Image as such I am working with you in the way of truth and sincerity.
I appreciate your skeptical taught based on the recent happenings, But I urge you to adhere to my directives and instruction as you know that I have taking this matter within my whims and caprice not to rest until success is been achieved. I promise to assist you in making this transaction a success if you give me your maximum cooperation.

I would urge you to go ahead and make the payment as soon as possible while i go ahead and meet all government parastarials involved in the release of this funds to you,But you must understand that we must work in earnest expectation for these to come to pass wherefore you would go ahead and make the payment while i watch your back for you, as i believe once this funds is delivered to you, you will sure compensate all my effort.

I have told you already that I vowed to work with you in the way of truth and sincerity as I am a man of imperatives and I like been pragmatic when handling cases with people and I took it within my whims and caprice to ensure that I clarify you on every aspect of this matter. Meeting you is not by my power but by God divine intention that is why I am dedicated to ensure that we succeed if you can give me your maximum co-operation and understanding even though I understand your inability financial condition.

Cammy cut loose. One button had been pushed...

Quote:
OK, I have to vent a little...

"This is an appraisal letter for your esteem judiciousness to intimate you" - Why would you want to scare me?

"I appreciate your skeptical taught based on the recent happenings" - All what recent happenings?

"i go ahead and meet all government parastarials" - Why would you involve SWAT or whatever you have over there?

"you will sure compensate all my effort" - Why in Freyja's name would I do that? You're just doing your job!

"Meeting you is not by my power but by God divine intention" - I am Asatruar - Al'lah or Yahweh wouldn't do me any favours!

"I understand your inability financial condition" - No, you don't understand me at all! That much is fucking obvious! You're too busy chucking around all this fancy-nancy-pansy gobbledygook to actually read what I wrote!

Now to see if he'll reply!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad did reply eventually, and it would seem that friendship is not a likely outcome (emphasis added):

Quote:
I received your mail.I thank you for all the insult you have insulted me you call me all kind of name well GOD is seeing everything. My duty is to make sure that you get your fund into your possession. once you are able to pay the first installment payment fee, that means your fund will be transfered to your designated bank account without delay and more so i want you to understand we must follow due legal process but the way you are putting it on me makes me feel bad.
You are becoming too personal as if to say you are picking on me. What have I done wrong to you? I don’t like the way you are putting it on me, you are becoming too personal for my
secondly you have to ask your bank to provide to you the swift code of your account that stands for an international transfer and also make sure you send the $500 to complete your first installment transfer.
The Choice is yours to get your fund. I don’t want you to see it as if I am forcing you against your wish. I have told you nothing but the truth about this transaction, if there is anything you are thinking on the contrary well I am not a party to that. I believed in honest living, I can account for any Cent I earn today.

Cammy ignored the Lad's whining.

Quote:
I don't care what Yahweh sees. He doesn't rule my life. What Freyja, Odin, Skadhi and Tyr see is what matters to me, and if Yahweh sees everything, you'd better watch out, because I think that demanding bribes isn't right in any situation.
Something else - I don't have to send you $500; the AFL contract is worth $1.52 million, so the amount needed is only $152. Or was that extra money part of your payola? Either way, you ain't getting it!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic