SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is baiting getting harder?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_up_here
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve spent months reading through these threads and im just curious to know, you experienced baiters, do you find it harder to get a bite nowadays than in the past?

I would assume lads would eventually become wiser and be taught by elders not to fall for church memberships etc.

Do you find this is the case?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. It may even be easier. Lads from Benin have grown in numbers in recent years. The spread of mobile internet access plays a part as you don't have to wait for a lad to get his turn at the cafe.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Happy_up_here
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that makes sense. But with more access to the internet you’d think they’d be able to educate themselves more by finding sites like this.

Thanks for the reply, bware. Could you link me to what you would consider to be your best bait?

Thanks
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes and no.

They've obviously gotten a lot more tech savvy lately. Doing things like sending them my passport and driver's license.jpg no longer works as well as in the old days. They're also damn good at spotting image manipulations these days, I've began to wonder if they have some sort of a service where people analyze the pics once the bait goes past some milestone.

Then again, the sheer amount of lads out there means there will still be uneducated, young or otherwise gullible lads, but even those seem to prefer just dropping the bait if there's even a slightest annoyance in it, even later on.

I've also had to up my bait game and run a fake emulated Android device on my PC so I can use messengers with them. The baits dry up too fast if you just stall things on e-mail.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is exactly what i was wondering about. I read all of Shiver’s early baits and i just find it so hard to believe that after all these years they would still fall for such silly photoshop photos. It’s funny to believe they still do to some extent, though
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lad that I've been baiting on and off for over 3 years now. I got bored with him and dropped him after safariing one of his colleagues to a remote mountain area in Switzerland, but he still keeps reappearing every few months telling me I need to finish the transaction.

I usually just insult him and compare him to a small child for his failure to deliver my funds, but this time round I'm rubbing the salt in the wound by telling him that Mr Gomer had successfully delivered the cash after I paid him $50,000 and I am now just waiting on the technician to come and clean the money. I was hoping he might have the brains to try a black money scam on me, but he's just whining about how Mr Gomer has scammed me as the funds were cancelled.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of course, there is one problem:

in the past, wasting a lads time in the internet cafe was easy and it did cost him a lot of money.

I mean, 5 minutes to log into the mail accounts, another 5 minutes per email to answer. and that doesn't account for any attachments, which needed to be downloaded. half an hour = 50 cent...

a lad could easily spend 30-50$ per month just to be online, and baiters could drive that even further up.

but now, with mobile phones, the lads can easily spend 10-15$ for an internet plan, and keep mailing for as long as he wants.

that, on the other hand, means, that the focus of the baiters needs to shift too. in the past, getting the lad off script was a great achievement, since he had to waste precious online time, but now, they all can be as much off script as they want.

so, we need to have other ways... my best idea so far is to frustrate them.

a few characters, independent from each other, and then play the dollarchop game, report bank accounts, hurt the lad, frustrate the lad, scare the lad.

oh, and get him on safari

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Happy_up_here
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ 😄 this is exactly why im still here asking for links to the latest best baits to read through.
Happy_up_here
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@robert Heinrich so would you say its harder to gain trophies?

I’d like to consider having a go but im worried they’ve heard it all before.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

one way, that baiters have exploited, was pretending to be from UK and having a +4470 redirect number. they can redirect anywhere on earth (mostly)

they are easy to get, from UK, it's 20 pence per minute, but from west africa, it's hellish... 5-8$ per minute.

they usually don't understand what has eaten all their money on the phone Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Happy_up_here
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy i really want to use that automated uncle Frank number. The cost is high and the results are hilarious.

@B8er my message was aimed at you earlier, can you link me to that thread?
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy_up_here:
I'd recommend the Sister Mary bait, Archie (if you haven't read through that), Eric & Franklin, and Shorty. You'll probably have to search to find Shorty though.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Happy_up_here
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mrmystery314 hey, iv listened to the bluth banana podcasts so heard a bit of Shorty on there, very funny. The Sister Mary one, iv listened to the Fifty Shades chapters 😄 hilarious!. And the Archie thread, i have opened it but not got to it yet, i will do though, thanks!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No (like whatshername said)!

There are Gems and there are Duds. My very first Bait went the way of Safari Hotels after many years and I'd probably still be Baiting him if It weren't for...that I got bored with him. I've got others that have been going on for years and I since I'm not nearly as evil on line as I am in RL I simply let them carry on as the idea factory has run it's course.

Scammers are getting better at what they do mind you as they constantly evolve as does technology but that also opens doors for further Baiting opportunities. They learn; we learn to fuck with that program eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy_up_here wrote:
Thanks for the reply, bware. Could you link me to what you would consider to be your best bait?

As they say, I'm an awesome mod, but crappy baiter.
We keep some of the best in Eater's Greatest Hits.

Quote:
@B8er my message was aimed at you earlier, can you link me to that thread?

Here are three of B8er's diplomats touring Switzerland:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253445
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254520
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261236

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic