SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The end of an era, taking the Yahoo out of yahooboy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of us who baited in the heyday of "yahoo boys" will remember how much lads, especially romance lads, loved Yahoo IM. It goes away next month. If you still have it, you'll have received a message like this one.

Quote:
Hi Baiter,

We see that you’ve used Yahoo Messenger recently, so we wanted to let you know that Yahoo Messenger will no longer be supported after July 17, 2018.

Before July 17, you can continue to use the service, but after that date, you will no longer have access to Yahoo Messenger. You can learn how to save your chats by visiting our FAQ.

We’ve loved working on Yahoo Messenger for you and want to thank you for using our product. We will continue to focus on building and introducing new, exciting communications tools that impact and delight our users.

Visit our FAQ to learn more. Thanks for being a Yahoo Messenger user!

Best,
The Yahoo Messenger team

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They have simply moved to Google hangouts and or Facebook messenger

Yahoo death of an era
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And many are using phone apps such as Whatsapp, when they can.
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the chat lads I've had for the last few years have been on Facebook and Hangouts. More would be via whatsapp as the lads love it, but I only really use it for one of my characters. I probably last chatted wtih a lad on yahoo regularly in 2014. Still. I'll miss that corny app with it's annoying DING!!!! Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, that awful <ding>... My yahoo was set up so that the <ding> didn't actually do anything; there was just a <ding> in the chat window. Cammy didn't like being <dinged> and lost her temper more than once, as with this Lad.

Lad: Hello
Lad: <ding>
Cammy:‎ Why do you do that <ding>?
Lad: Because I need you baby
Cammy:‎ Huh?
Cammy:‎ Americans are different!
Lad: Yes baby
Lad: Don't you like that??
Cammy:‎ Let's not be too hasty.

Cammy:‎ I thought you had to be a born-again Christian to be an officer in the American Army.
Lad:‎ <ding>
Lad:‎ I'd love to meet you
Cammy:‎ Ten minutes, starting now.
Lad:‎ To worship freyja??
Cammy:‎ OK, ten minutes is up.
Cammy:‎ Now, I told you that if you did that stupid <ding> that I'd stop chatting for ten minutes.
Lad:‎ What's the hell is this
Lad:‎ Why will you be treating me
Lad:‎ If you stop chatting what would that be??
Lad:‎ Am just try to be good to you
Cammy:‎ That <ding> looks stupid. It doesn't even do anything.

Lad: <ding>
Lad: I downloaded some pics and send them to you
Lad: Am just a poor boy searching for work
Lad: Yes
Cammy: I told you what would happen if you did that <ding>
Lad: So am sorry
Cammy: Ten minutes, starting now.
Lad: For being lieing
Lad: I am a good looking guy
Lad: But no money
Lad: And I need a job baby
Lad: I don't know maybe you can help me
Lad: But I stayed with the US deployed army
Lad: Hello
Lad: Are you there?
Lad: Hansome
Lad: Talk to me
Cammy: Ten minutes are up.

He didn't <ding> again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Yahoo Instant Mugu".

The end of an era.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel old. Sad I remember when AOL was the elephant in the room, only to be supplanted by the younger, more agile Yahoo. That was the be-all end-all, nothing could top it. It was where all the lads hung out. And when Gmail started, lads hated it and distrusted anyone using it.

Time flies.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad in a way. I still enjoy watching some of the old documentaries on YouTube of "YahooBoys".

At least there is still Yahoo email.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic