SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An "ethical" lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I concur him blowing a gasket is way too funny to read Laughing
And "shit pack?!" Hahaha I hope this continues a little longer this is waaay too funny! I also love how your name changes every time too much..Ohh man I have fun with this
Seriously kudos on making him sweat and work for his imaginary reward which will never come to him! I know it takes allot of time and effort as well as creativity to keep these idiots hooked line and sphincter more people need to do this maybe standing up against these assholes can force them to see how ridiculous they are and help decrease and ultimately stop their bullshit attempts to scam...One can only dream seriously..
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after conferring with my co baiter....Filip enters the game....

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

What is going on between you and Filip? He is back in the hospital after suffering a heart attack. He was nervous and scared the things he was saying wasn't making any sense. Something about you trying to steal some fund and he needs to stop you or something? Then I got questioned by an FBI investigator about my relationship with Josefus? What is all of this about?
You promised me you would not hurt my friend!! Should we fear anything from FBI officer Minthurian? Please get back to me ASAP.

BUT SHIT....I may have tipped my hand. Should have been you and Joss...UGH....but no worries

Quote:
I apologize, I am troubled by the situation that is now my friend to the hospital. Just being investigated by the FBI agent was not commonplace...

Get back to me ASAP on what is going on with my friend Joss, you and this FBI thing

I am hoping that agent Minthurian does his due diligence and also discovers that Filip is also loaded Smile
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad might not even notice the slip. They sometimes overlook everything (names, details, etc.) except money.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In this morning, Special Agent Invastigator Minathurian wrote to Goldfein:
Quote:
Hey, shit pack, you do no want to cooperate to make some money together?

Today I scheduled a visit to the hospital to take the first statements from Mr. Wilkerson.
At the same time, I want to record on file all the information about Philip (Josefus Wilkerson's friend), which FBI already has many records related to gambling fraud.
It looks like there all of you are very busy on another illegal activities, not only scamm fraud.

GeMina - special invastigation agent

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original David Goldfeind was probably killed already and replaced at least 20 times with other David Goldfeinds to try to take over this ordeal all probably meeting the same end. So whichever one of theses Goldfeinds quote is right, "you win some you lose some"
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the lad has been silent on this end
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok

So after pinging this lad every couple of days with the same email....I finally get a reply....

Quote:
When can I expect confirmation that my consignment has been retrurned to the treasury?

WTF is the hold up?

he simply states

Quote:
Go and remit the demurrage fee.
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was good while it lasted I wish it could of kept going. This was very creative and a job well done on your end!
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to Publish Your Work Here on sportbluecanyon's request.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic