SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When an idiot says an attorney will be necessary...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I just happen to have one who has represented me in many of these transactions before >Smile

So this one is starting to take off....let's get it documented....

The idiot
Quote:
My name is Katherine, I work in bank.

I contact you about your family surname. I saw your name on internet directory so I decided to contact you and tell you about this online business account that was opened few years in my bank that has your family name.

The account holder was not living in my country when he opened the account, he opened the account online and transfer the money online for business transaction that he did not complete before he died.

The money is huge and I just discovered all this details now so reply me back immediately on this my private email
( snipped ) so that I can give you more details on how to claim the money back to your family

OYUEFUZSHVQKYWFNMJWVNORTZZTCNEKZDGSFJQ

one liner reply from josson

the idiot
Quote:
Hi Josef
I am happy that you replied my message as early as possible,
please this is for real, I work in ICB Bank of Ghana and here is West Africa,

This is as regards to the account in my bank that has same family name
as you so I want you to coperate with me then I will give you all the
secret of how to claim the money out of our bank because my bank wants
to close the account in 1 month time if nobody claimed themoney.and
you know when that happens it goes to government
the Amount in the account is $USD5.6Million

Please promise me that you will keep this secret with me so that we
can move forward, all I need from you is to give me some share of the
money when we are through with getting it to you.
I am waiting for your reply

josson
Quote:
What is this cooperation you speak of?

the idiot
Quote:
Hi Josef am sure you are doing great today
what I mean by coperation is because I want to do this transaction
with you as secret so that my bank wont know that I am the one helping
you to claim the money let me know if you get my point.
reagrds Katherine

josson
Quote:
Ok now I understand
How do we proceed?

the idiot
Quote:
Hi Josef,
thanks for your kind response and understanding, I will message you
tomorrow and tell you next step we have to take because I will have to
talk with a lawyer this evening since we need to change the account
details to your own details so I will get back to you after I
discussed with the lawyer then I will know what he will need from you
to get the work done.
talk to you later.

josson
Quote:
Katherine,

I have an attorney that knows about these things. Since an attorney is required perhaps Mr Perce (copied here) can be of service. I trust him immensely so you can too. He represented me in a Nigerian Oil deal a few years back. He is very good

the idiot
Quote:
Josef here is Ghana not Nigeria so that person wont be of help for our
transaction also I would not want you to tell him about our
transaction because I want to feel safe doing this thing, I will talk
to a lawyer that I trusted here that can keep my secret. please try to
understand me.
waiting for your reply

and
Quote:
Josef I forget to mention if you are intrested in Gold deal I can also
link you up, I have serious minners here
...waiting for your response

Anyone interested in a gold bait I will give you the email? Smile

josson

Quote:
Mr Perce is an international practitioner and a member of the Bar in many countries. I will check with him to see if Ghana is one of them. HE may be able to help here. And don't worry he can keep a secret. He is VERY discreet. HE takes attorney client communication VERY seriously.

Quote:
I am not interested in gold transaction but I do have a colleague who deals in gold and may be interested. His name is Philip Bellhawen and you can contact him directly at <snipped>

Quote:
Mr Perce might also have clients interested in gold transaction

the idiot
Quote:
Hi Josef, good morning, thanks for the information sent but as I already told you about the lawyer issues, I have already contacted a lawyer who I can trust here and have discussed with him, I have appointment with him this evening so I will let you know the outcome
Thanks

josson
Quote:
Katherine,

That is wonderful. Like you, I do not understand the legals and if legals need to be effected that is fine but understand I will not be paying for any legal fees for the services of your attorney.
I stand by for your next steps

A little silence and a little poke
Quote:
Katherine,

Please advise as to the results of your meeting. What are our next steps here to conduct this business?

Katherine?
Please advise?

the idiot
Quote:
Good morning Josef, to be honest with you am not comfortable dealing
wuth you because I noticed that all your messages to me has always
been forwaded to that lawyer you have been telling me about who I dont
know and do not know why you decided to involve him in our dealings, I
mentioned that to the lawyer here during my meeting with him on
saturday and he became unconfortable too to handle this
transaction...you also mentioned that you will not be responsible to
spend any money when ever which I found not fair at all because you
wont expect this man to render legal service and even which we know
that alot of documentations will be involved and he wont get paid for
that
because he mentioned about you supposed to come down to this
country if necessary or he may send you power of artorney so that you
can sign it then he can take over things on your behalf infact you
have to decide if you want us to continue this transaction or not.
thanks

josson is a bit confuzed
Quote:
I don't understand...As I explain to you, I have an attorney that handles my estate and my transactions for me on this end. No I will not pay an attorney you hire to represent things on your end. My attorney is an international practitioner and I would like him to handle this transaction on this end on my behalf. Any POA I need to execute will be reviewed by his office on my behalf.
No I will NOT be paying for YOUR attorney.
How can you expect me to pay legal fees for an attorney I do not know ?
I do not understand

Kind of assumed it ended here....but my attorney is not one to let a payday get away from him....so he reaches out to the idiot

Mr Perce
Quote:
Dear "Kathryn",

As someone who has worked with scammers for many years, I can tell you that you are playing Josson all wrong. If you want to get any money out of this mugu, you need to at least pretend to be agreeable. As the curator of Jossons estate,I am always looking for talented scammers who can help me squeeze him for cash so that I can make more than he is already paying me. Even though I am unsure if you can actually handle this business, the fact is that I currently in need of a partner, as my previous partner recently decided he had made enough money to retire.

My offer is you present reasons for Josson to send you money and I provide support on this end by telling him that you, your phony lawyer and your reasons are legitimate. He then instructs me to pay you, I take my modest cut and you get the rest 100% guaranteed.

Some things to keep in mind: If you try to expose me, you get nothing. If you express doubts about me, you get nothing. You try to go around me, you get nothing. On the other hand, as long as you play by the rules, you get as much guaranteed money as you desire.

Let me know what think about my offer, just don't take too long.

Josson woke up this morning to nothing from the idiot so he sent it a poke
Quote:
Katherine,

Please advise on the next steps here? I am confuse and wish to know why we are not proceeding?

And the idiot surprisingly
Quote:
Hi Josef, I will message you later okay

Josson
Quote:
That will be wonderful I look forward to hearing back
thank you

Hopefully this idiot is working out the legals with Mr Perce.

Isn't Josson lucky to have an international practitioner of law with a blanket power of attorney on file looking after his estate. Too many scams out there that old people fall for. Thankfully Mr Peace keeps Josson safe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "attorney" is on the case.....

Quote:
I'm guessing you are interested in my proposal given your swift response. I use this email account as a cover for my extra business dealings just as am sure you do with your "kathyrin" account.

As to your request to talk with me, I must decline. I have a busy law practice which affords me very little time for phone conversations with anyone other than paying clients. And, to be honest, have no interest in being your "bro". This is business. As for my proposal and rules, read my previous email again until you understand it thoroughly, then email me back.

If you are, in fact, ready to work with me, all you need to do is work your scam and keep me updated. You hold up your end of the deal and I will hold up mine. If you have any questions, you can ask them via email at this address as I will not respond from my law firm's account going forward.

To prove I am who I say I am, I am including the test of the last email message you sent me.

"hi bro, I am waiting to talk with you, Josef is waiting for my message and I kept him waiting since we never talk"

B.P.

and wouldn't you know it......this came from our idiot just a few short minutes ago

Quote:
Hi Josef, I just finish having meeting with the lawyer because I have to reschedule to meet him during my lunch time due to my work.

He was talking about you to travel down here but I quickly reasoned about maybe travel logistics on your end or maybe your job that could delay you to come here and we dont have enough time to waste on this transaction so I told him you cant come that I am the person to provide him with any documents that will be needed from our bank.

Finally he said that he will prepare
( Power Of Attorney ) and send it to you and you will sign it and send back to him which will give him the right to stand on behalf of you to obtain legal papers to make him change the bank account details to you details which will allow our bank to pay the money to you.

He is expecting you email according to what I discussed with him because I told him that you are the family of the account owner.

I will attach my work ID card for you because he need it along with your - FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME, ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,SCANNED COPY OF ANY OF YOUR ID CARD OR PASSPORT PHOTO.

This is his details below

His Name: Barrister koffi Appiah
His Email: [email protected]

Please email him immediately because he will be waiting for your message then let me know when you message him so that I can follow it up.
talk to you later
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Josson contacted the good barrister immediately >Smile

Quote:
Barrister Koffi,

My name is Jos "Lenny" son and as I am sure you are aware Ms Howard has a fund at her bank that belongs to my family. She has asked me to forward you my pertinent information as well as my ID or Passport. As you are aware it is illegal to copy a US Passport but my attorney has prepared for me an affidavit of identity which will suffice. With regard to the Power of Attorney you need to prepare, my attorney has recently executed an international power of attorney will that speed things up? When it comes to effecting and understanding the legals of transactions, I do not do well. Mr Perce handles all that for me.

Please let me know what else you need from me to move forward with this transaction.

J Lenny son
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from our lady idiot
Quote:
okay, let me know when he reply you meanwhile I cant read anything from the document you attached

from our lady idiot's barrister
Quote:
Hi Mr Wison
I got your message and ofcourse I know about your case. I have to take it step by step to explain certain things to you.
Fist the document you sent me is corrupt, I cant read anything on it. Secondly is that you making sure that Mr Perce represent you on this is not a bad idea but take note that he will only act on representing your interest but I have to handle the legal activities here since I will be dealing with things related to the law of my country and we are dealing with bank here. Infact I have handle similar case in the past.

I still need your details which I requested so that I can open up a case file for you and then prepare Power Of Attorney which you need to sign and return to me.

There is service charge which you have to pay and that is undisputed also bear in mind that we have series of documents I will be handling here which also cost some money to prepare most of them which I have to inform you as we proceed.
I await your swift response so we can move forward.
Barr. Koffi

I don't understand why the affidavit of identity is corrupted > Twisted Evil nor do I understand why the POA I just filed with my attorney is not valid.

Quote:
Barrister Koffi,

I completely understand that you will be effecting the legals of this transaction. My concern is simply if the Power of Attorney Mr Perce has on file is acceptable for this transaction.
I am not sure why the affidavit of identity is showing corrupt. I will get with Mr Perce secretary and find out what we need to do to rectify that.

And the lady idiot's attorney just messaged
Quote:
Josefus
Honestly I have closed work for the day infact after having a busy day today at the court but I still have time to respond your messages even at night, this will show you the kind of serious person that I am when dealing with things that needs urgent attention.

The Power of Attorney with him will not work on this trabsaction because the reason for that document is to make me a legal representative to carry out legal activities on your behalf here and at the bank so the document should be signed between both of us.
waiting for your swift response.
Barr. Koffi

Delays Delays
Josson replies
Quote:
Barrister Koffi,

I appreaciate your dedication to effecting the legals of this transaction. Of course that makes sense to me. I will however ask you to submit the legal paperwork to Mr Perce for legal review and effection on this end. He has a power of attorney which allows him to conduct business on my behalf. Now that being said, I do understand that some legal documents require my signature, even though he has authorize to sign...and if that is the case here, Mr Perce will still review the documents prior to authorizing me to sign them. What Mr Perce says goes with regard to all legals that are effected on my behalf.
I would appreciate you discussing all matters of legals with him and once he approves same either he will sign effecting the legals on my behalf, or he will direct me to sign as appropriate.

Thank you for your prompt attention and professionalism regarding this matter.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little poke this morning...with a new 10 meg junk pdf
Quote:
Barrister Kofi,

Thank you for bringing the damaged file to my attention it is not opening here either. I sent an email to Mr perce's secretary last night and she sent me over a new copy via email this morning. She also suggested that your office send over the power of attorney for this transaction, where their staff will fill in my personal informations, and they can forward back to you ready to be filed and effected. That would speed up this process that way the initiation and review can be completed at the same time....

Your call

our idiot still can not open a PDF Twisted Evil
Quote:
Hi Josson
I have been trying to open the file still cant, please can you give me below information so that I can use it to open up your case file and prepare the Power of Attorney document.

I need below details now
Your Full Name
Your Full house Address
Your Phone Number
Date of Birth
Marital Status

I await your swift response
Barr. Koffi

Well lets get that trophy an set this idiot up for a potential mass bait

Quote:
Barrister,
Ok if we can proceed this way. Not sure why you can not open that PDF. Maybe your computer needs to be updated?

My info
<snipped>

I don't have a phone, well I do but it is a land line, I am extremely hard of hearing, (lennybot # >Smile so I took a couple of computer classes down at the Senior Center here in our community so I could learn how to communicate via email/messenger. If you simply need the phone number for the file, I can certainly provide but it is very difficult for me to communicate via phone.

Once the POA is drawn up, please submit to Mr Perce office along with the invoice for your services for review. Mr Perce will review, and once acceptable to him ,will sign on my behalf or will have me sign as required and return for your filing and effection and will release payment invoice.

And a quick note to Katherine

Quote:
Katherine,

Not sure how the file got damaged..Barrister Koffi could not open it either. I think you both need to update your PDF program on your computer
Anyway I sent the pertinent information in narrative form over to Barrister Koffi per his request and he is going to prepare the POA and submit it to Mr Pierce office along with his invoice for review and payment.
I just wanted to keep you in the loop here.

Josefus

Is it possible that Mr Perce has other gullible rich elderly clients from his pro bono work at the Senior Center ?

My character for this bait is from Queens New York
Any elderly characters potentially want to help mass bait this idiot?

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot pretended to need Mr Perce email....
So ....
Quote:
Barrister Koffi,

I have copied Mr Perce on this email. Please do not forget to include an invoice for your services. I do not like being in debt to anyone. I would like to get that looked after as quickly as possible

Of course Josson wants to clear things up immediately. I am sure Mr Perce will be none too happy with the documents as submitted, invoice, etc.... Twisted Evil

And the good barrister is on the case
Quote:
Mr. Jossons thanks for your response, I will do the needful
Barr. Koffi
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josefus's lawyer reached out to "Kathyrin".

Quote:
As someone who has worked with scammers for many years, I can tell you that you are playing Josefus all wrong. If you want to get any money out of this mugu, you need to at least pretend to be agreeable. As the curator of Josefus's estate,I am always looking for talented scammers who can help me squeeze him for cash so that I can make more than he is already paying me. Even though I am unsure if you can actually handle this business, the fact is that I currently in need of a partner, as my previous partner recently decided he had made enough money to retire.

My offer is you present reasons for Josefus to send you money and I provide support on this end by telling him that you, your phony lawyer and your reasons are legitimate. He then instructs me to pay you, I take my modest cut and you get the rest 100% guaranteed.

Some things to keep in mind: If you try to expose me, you get nothing. If you express doubts about me, you get nothing. You try to go around me, you get nothing. On the other hand, as long as you play by the rules, you get as much guaranteed money as you desire.

Let me know what think about my offer, just don't take too long.

She/he didn't wait very long at all.

Quote:
bro give me your number let me call you and we discuss business, I am in for deal with you bro one love

And.

Quote:
hi bro, I am waiting to talk with you, Josef is waiting for my message and I kept him waiting since we never talk

So Ben switched to a different email addy in the interest of security.

Quote:
I'm guessing you are interested in my proposal given your swift response. I use this email account as a cover for my extra business dealings just as am sure you do with your "kathyrin" account.

As to your request to talk with me, I must decline. I have a busy law practice which affords me very little time for phone conversations with anyone other than paying clients. And, to be honest, have no interest in being your "bro". This is business. As for my proposal and rules, read my previous email again until you understand it thoroughly, then email me back.

If you are, in fact, ready to work with me, all you need to do is work your scam and keep me updated. You hold up your end of the deal and I will hold up mine. If you have any questions, you can ask them via email at this address as I will not respond from my law firm's account going forward.

To prove I am who I say I am, I am including the test of the last email message you sent me.

"hi bro, I am waiting to talk with you, Josef is waiting for my message and I kept him waiting since we never talk"

This lad is HUNGRY.

Quote:
okay lets move on with the business, I am ready to work with you let me continue to respond to josef

And.

Quote:
Hi bro, I am working on Josef so I need to get idea from you how much do you think I will tell him to pay for the lawyers service charge? this is the first bill because I also let him know that we have couple of documents that we need to pay money before we can get them which I will inform him about that at the right time, so basically this is the first bill and how much do you think I can tell him to pay?
reply asap

Ben replied.

Quote:
Welcome aboard. First, I thought I made it clear that I am not your "bro". Until you have proven your worth, you may call me Mr. P. Second, I am here to work with you, not hold your hand. If you have questions about how to structure your attorney's "fees", search for such information about what real lawyers are charging in your local area on the internet. Third, the rules. 1. You run your scam. 2. If you want to try to set up any "legal" relationship with my client, run it by me first. Yes, I know abut your attempt to get Power of Attorney over Josefus, but I already have that. Third, and this is crucial, make sure Josefus comes to me to make any payment.

Once he comes to me, I will take my cut of 20%, send your cut of 80% through a friend I have at a major bank and she will then route the money to any bank account you choose in a way that it will be next to impossible to trace. Note that my cut can be adjusted down to 10% once the payments become larger or more paying "clients" come online. And that reminds me, I do pro bono work at a local senior center - the same one where I met Josefus. If you do well and think you could handle the extra work, I may be able to arrange to send some "customers" your way. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is very eager. I'll PM you the email address of one of my characters who is maybe a bit senile and very willing to work with "Kathyrin".

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lady idiot replied

Quote:
Thank you very much Josef
looking forward for more update
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So
My character was just CCd on an email to my attorney with a 2100 dollar invoice for legal fees and an incomplete POA for my signature Rolling Eyes

Grabbing some pop corn and waiting for BP to blow his stack
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Sorry to disappoint but Ben is still in the carrot-waving phase. Razz

Quote:
What happen is that I dont like talking too much to prove who I am, action speaks louder than voice, of course am in Nigeria so I will let him pay first bill at $USD2,100 so by tomorrow I will send you the POA and the invoice for his bill as he requested that I should pass everything to you for review,
so convince him that the bill is okay for the kind of service I will be handling for him.
one love

Ben is all business, for the moment.

Quote:
I do not care what you like or dislike beyond wanting to make money. If, as you say, you are a man(I want to see if this is a lad or ladess) of action, you will prove your worth soon enough. In the meantime, I suggest you stay focused on the task at hand and deal with your personal issues on your own time. Fair enough? As for the P.O.A., I already have that so it is a dead issue. If I try to push Josefus in that direction, he will start asking questions and that is less than desirable. So drop it and move on to the next angle. I have some other wealthy old people in mind for this business and will turn them over to your "care" if you are flexible enough to handle the P.O.A. issue as I have explained it.(MrMystery, look for some emails next Wed. or Thurs.)

Regards

ETA: On the law office side of things:

From the lad. Evidently, his "lawyer" isn't the best typist...

Quote:
Find attached the documents for Mr Josson for your review as advised by him, then do the needfu/Sign and return backl as soon as possible so that I can commence my legal duties

After looking over the forms provided, he had his secretary send his respond.

Quote:
Mr. P. asked me to write and inform you that our office already has Power of Attorney over Mr. W.'s estate and we would be ill advised to relinquish it to anyone else, especially a law firm of which we have no working knowledge. We are therefore denying payment of any fees in conjunction with this matter. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause on your part and hope we can do more business with you and your firm in the future.

ETA ETA:

This lad is an eager one.

Quote:
do you receive the documents I sent? with the invoice I already sent out the documents since few hours ago, let me know if you get them

Ben gives him the 411.

Quote:
We have them. I had my secretary send my respond to you lawyer character's email account. We have a lot riding on this so please don't mess it up(Messing in in 3 2 1).

ETA ETA ETA:

This lad must have a LOT of time on his hands.

Quote:
Below message can destroy the job but since you have great attachment to the Power of Attorney let me forget about it and lets continue, I will write Josef that we can forget about signing the POA and I will still do my work for him, then I will tell him to pay my fees let me continue with my legal job.

*The lad included the email to the barrister*

Ben offers a brief reply.

Quote:
No, it won't. Just do what I said to do and all will be well(well in terms of the bait, that is). And I would advise you to keep your emails to two per day at most. I have an actual business to run and people will become suspicious If they see me wasting time sending and receiving emails from non-clients.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile

I get this from the idiot

Quote:
Hi Jos
I am sure you are in good health today, I have alreay mailed the documents to Mr. Perce for review so his secretary responded about the Power of Attorney and I definately understand what they mean as a lawyer.
I have decided that we can go ahead without the Power of Attorney since I can handle the legal issues here because of my personality.
I want you to make the payment on the invoice I sent them which I also copied you so that I can commence my work.
Awaiting for your swift response.

Regards,
Barrister Koffi Appiah Esq.
Koffi Appiah Chambers

Josson replies

Quote:
Hi Barrister....

I received word from Mr Perce secretary as well. As I understand it, (and I don't understand all this legals stuff), You are in agreement that the POA Mr Perce has on file is sufficient and as such the invoice for 2100 dollars to create and execute a POA with you is null and void?

So what are our next steps?
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad must be a rookie. He addressed his email to Ben's secretary. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I definately understand what you mean so I want you to understans that the invoice is not about the POA but it is my legal service charges.
I have decided to stop with the issue of POA since I can still do my job for Josefus without the POA. please advise Mr Josefus about my bill and let him comply so that I can commence my work.

So I lend him a guiding hand.

Quote:
Please address all correspondence to Mr. P. I am just his secretary. As to your email, Mr. Pierce instructed me to ask why you are justifying your fee schedule to our office when this matter is between you and our shared client Mr. W.? We can certainly vouch for your fee schedule but this issue is ultimately between you and him. We simply act as the middle man.

Good day to you.

ETA: Oops! I forgot to check the back end.

Lad.

Quote:
I forwarded you my latest message with Josef so you can see the thing is in your hands to give him go ahead with the payment

Ben.

Quote:
it seems your barrister is unsure how to proceed as he addressed his email to my secretary instead of Josson. just have kofi contact mr. w. and we will give him the go ahead when he contacts us.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day Mr Jos
I want to inform you that I am waiting for you to communicate with Mr Pierce so that we can move forward, what is holding us now is the payment on the invoice then I can do my work, I understand that you have to pay the Invoice through Mr. Perce office so please get to them as soon as possible and do the needful as we have limited time to execute this transaction.
I await your swift response.

Regards,
Barrister Koffi Appiah Esq.
Koffi Appiah Chambers

Josson is confused....

Quote:
BP,

Can you shed some light on what is going on here? I thought the POA that Barrister Koffi wanted to do was not required. How is it that he still wants me to pay for a legals fee for a POA that is no longer require?

Jos
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Koffi
Quote:
Hi Joss you are getting everything wrong, the POA is an agreement between me and you, the fees I charged you is not about signing the agreement but about my job. nkw because we don't want to complicate things by you having to POA with me and them we decided to do away with that and move forward with our transaction, I am the person to handle the transaction here not Mr Perce.
I am sure you understand the situation now
Barr. Koffi

From Katherine
Quote:
Happy weekend Josefus, just want to know the latest development with you and lawyer. please update me because I talked with him yesterday and he said he is expecting you to pay him for his service so that he can start his work, he supposed to come and take some information of the bank account from me at the bank.
I am expecting you reply.

Josson's reply
Quote:
Barr Kofi/Katherine

I was away for the weekend for a religious event so I was not able to get back to you sooner.
You will have to forgive me as I am still a bit confuse.

You see, invoices for payment are usually made once work is completed.
This initially started with needing a POA and there was some confusion as to why I would need a POA when my attorney already has one. But the initial invoice was supposed to be for the creation and effection of a POA that as it turns out was not needed.

I am not suggesting you should not get paid for your legal services but the fact is the POA was NOT required and as such when you submitted the POA and invoice to my attorney office it was rejected.

NOW you are saying that invoice is for legal work you are GOING to complete. I am sorry Sir, but I do not pay for work that has not yet been completed. I also find it troubling that the fee for the work you are going to do for this fund is IDENTICAL to the fee that was for a POA.

So here is what I suggest, please complete your work effecting the legals of this transaction so that this fund may be transferred back to my family. Once your work is complete and obviously before the fund is transferred you will invoice me for your legal fees, and as long as Mr Pierce approves them, they will be paid immediately.

I realize it was the weekend and no legals could have been effected at that time, so there really isn't a delay here, but it is now Monday and this should be a priority for you to complete effecting the legals so that you can invoice me for services rendered, get paid and my fund can return home.

Thank You
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a near immediate reply from Katherine

Quote:
Hi Josfus,
Thanks for getting back to me, but at this point I don't know what else to do because Barr. Koffi is not happy with your email he called me and expressed disappointed with you and your lawyer despite the fact that he want to help us and do this work, I can only advice you not to make things difficult by arguing unnecessary things, let's focus on getting him help s to do his work for us.
Awaiting for your reply.
Katherine

Josson says

Quote:
I don't disagree.

Have Barr Koffi effect the legals of this transaction and send my attorney an invoice for SERVICES RENDERED. That means completed. Once he COMPLETES his portion of this transaction, he will be paid for his services, once he is paid for his services he can authorize you to transfer the fund. I don't understand the problem here. You don't pay a painter BEFORE he paints your housed do you? You don't pay a carpenter BEFORE he builds your shed do you? I have no problem paying for the Barrister's legal services. I simply want those services rendered BEFORE payment is requested like any other business transaction.

Thank You
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From our lady idiot
Quote:
Josef I definitely understand you but believe me he will do his job, here you pay them before they do work for you. I know him very well okay so I don't think if we pay him that he will disappoint me, let's pay him so that he can effect the services, I don't want us to waste time about dragging the issue okay.
please reply me

from our barrister kofi idiot
Quote:
Mr Josefus
Good day, I received your email and to be honest I am not happy, I mentioned to you that the invoice I issued is not about POA which you can also confirm, open the invoice and check the description, it is boldly written as Legal service charges so I don't understand why you are confusing it with the signing of POA.

POA is a Legal agreement which supposed to bind both of us and which is very valid to use in the court in a situation where your present is needed and I have to represent you so showing that agreement will allow me and empower me to execute my legal duties on your behalf but in this case we decided that when ever there is situation like that I can invite your lawyer to arrive here since he has the document. that's about the POA so don't confuse it with my bill.

I don't appreciate it when you say I should do my work and get payment after my work, it doesn't work like that in my country and I don't know if that's how lawyers operate in your country I did mention that to you in the beginning that you have to pay my services then I work for you, I also want to remind you that I have done similar job of this nature for someone and that's why Katherine recognized that I can handle this too.

I also need to you too much note that there are papers we also need to obtain from our Federal high Court that we will also pay for it, I remember telling you about that which I have to inform you about that at due time, if you want to continue with me then do the needful else I am sorry to tell you that it won't work.
Thanks
Barr. Koffi

oooh and he invited a safari >Smile

Let's throw a curve ball

Quote:
Barrister kofi

I overlooked something in your response....You said the following

" I can invite your lawyer to arrive here since he has the document. "

I tried to make that happen from the beginning. My lawyer is an international practitioner and a member of the bar in your country. I wanted to send him to effect the legals of this transaction on my behalf and that was met with some resistance.

Now that it is an option...let's do that. Mr Pierce will travel there and effect these legals on my behalf.

This works for me. Thank You !
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You kids have been busy!

Ben has his secretary send a clarifying email.

Quote:
Mr.P. asked me to extend his salutation. After looking over the invoice from Mr. Kofi's office, we can only conclude that the fees to which he is referring would be a fee for retainer of services rather than services rendered. Please be aware that, just as here, not all attorneys are "created equal". Add to the the very poor condition of secondary education in most third-world countries and you can see how such a problem is exacerbated. You need simply request an invoice that shows the proper reason for these legal fees and we will gladly handle the rest. We are, as always, at your service.

Some housekeeping in the background.

Lad.
Quote:
We already contact Josef yesterday so hopefully he supposed to get back to you

(and)

Hi Mr P. can you update me with your latest discussion with Josef, he requested your advice about the payment so have you guys concluded because I asked him to pay through your office. awaiting your response

(and)

Read through his reply then you see why I mentioned to you that your first letter can destroy the job, obviously me and you know that that POA documents was just formalities to make him pay but you attached alot of issues to it and I don't know why...read his reply and advise what you think that can be done

Ben's respond.

Quote:
I handled it. Fix your invoice. Done.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mwahahaha

I do loves me some delays
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Barrister Koffi backed off my attorney coming to handle this personally quickly....

Quote:
Mr. Jo
I think you didn't get my point for making that statement, I was referring to the reason I decided not to sign the POA with you so let's stop confusing everything with the POA.
Mr. Pierce has the POA with you and that's fine can we forget about that and move forward please, as I said before here we don't work before service charges is paid and our work is not carpenter work, I know what my job is and what I will go through getting them done even with my tight schedule.
I don't think Mr. Perce should have problems with my bills as I already explained that it has nothing to do with the POA.
until you are ready to cooperate with me.
Bar. Koffi

Clarice (MR Perce's secretary) sent a very clarifiying and insulting email >Smile (posted above) to which Jos replied

Quote:
Clarice

As always thank you for your attention to my estate. I know sometimes I can frustrate you because I do not understand all this legals. I will make the appropriate request and have Barr Koffi resubmit for payment.

Jos

And Jos request to Barr Kofi

Quote:
Barrister Koffi,

I heard back from Mr Perce's secretary and they clarified what needs to be done. Your office needs to resubmit the invoice outlining specifically and precisely what legal services the invoice is covering. Once submitted properly, there will be no more confusion and we can get the invoice settled payment wise and move forward.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when an idiot creates his own delay Surprised

Quote:
Hi Jos
Thanks for the email, tomorrow morning I will resubmit the invoice.
Barr. Koffi
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben offers a small reward for Kathyrin's good work. MM, keep an eye out for money coming your way.

Quote:
You have done very well so far. Here are the names and email addresses of two wealthy elderly people from the Senior Center. I think either one of of them could be convinced that they are the rightful beneficiary of money left in a bank account in their family name.

Mr. M - [characteraccount1]@gmail.com

Mr. N = [characteraccount2]@gmail.com

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it those are my accounts that I sent you?

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot off the presses....just came in from Katherine

Quote:
Good morning Josus,

How are you doing, hope everything is going well? have you paid the lawyer, he told me that he has sent you another invoice yesterday, please update me as soon as possible so that I can follow up from here.

I love these lads that require an attorney for a transaction and then don't let the attorney do their work Shocked

Quote:
Good Morning Katherine,
While I certainly don't mind communicating with you I guess I am a bit confused as to why you are asking me this question? Barrister Kofi is handling this on your end. Mr Perce is handling this transaction for me. He has power of attorney, access to my bank accounts, and he approves and pays all legal fees and transactions.
I guess I am a bit confused as to why you are not directing your questions on this matter to Barrister Koffi? If he sent the corrected invoice as requested, I am sure Mr Perce's office will approve and process payment.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from Katherine to one of my two characters:
Quote:
Hi Mr. Newbarry
my name is Katherine, I work in bank.

I contact you about your name I saw in our bank regarded money in an online account that belongs to your family name

The money is huge and I just discovered all this details now so reply me back immediately so that I can give you more details on how to claim the money back because my bank is planning to close this account in 1 month time.
awaiting for your reply

My long, kind of incoherent response:
Quote:
Oh yes, this is very exciting how you found money for me! And in a bank too! When I went with my caretaker at the senior center to the bank, we had a very nice walk through the center of town. It was quite sunny, birds chirping, and it was so nice! We had lunch at a cafe first, which was also quite pleasant! I had a nice sandwich, and my caretaker had a coffee as well. I think it may have been an espresso. I'm not sure. And then we walked along Main Street to the bank. My caretaker held the door open for me as we went in. Isn't that sweet? So then we went in and worked more on revising my last will and testament. I have so much money that it's hard to figure out where to put it all. Am I right? They are worried that I may descend into dementia, but I think they thought, and I thought too, that being loopy is a bit normal when you're on my meds. Isn't that right? Anyway, you found this money in an account belonging to my family name? Who was it? My cousin Otis? My brother Wallace? My niece Agatha? My nephew Brian? My son Jeremy? My daughter Anna? My grandson Herbert? My other grandson Alex? Please tell me. I haven't seen Wallace in a few years since he moved to Thailand. He's having a nice time there. Once I received a postcard with a picture of him riding an elephant. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Best, Mikey

Assuming Katherine reads all of that, they should realize that I am quite rich and perhaps a wee bit vulnerable. I'm sure they will respond, given that they were told that I was a paying client.

Edit to add:
Katherine responded; I guess they actually read my email:
Quote:
Mr Mikey
Thanks for your quick response, I think getting to know you will be a good thing for both of us.

I work in ICB bank of Ghana and here is West Africa.
The name on the online account is Wallace and the amount in the account is $USD10.5Million so we need to claim the money out of my bank immediately.

My bank wants to close the account in 1 month time if nobody claimed it. I want to help you to claim the money out of our bank but please let this transaction be a secret between both of us because I will not want my bank to know that I am the person who is helping you to claim the money.

I want to help you claim the money so that you can reward me when the money has been paid to your account.
Please if you agree to cooperate with me just reply me back as soon as possible so that I can tell you how we can move forward about it.
Regards
Katherine

My response:
Quote:
But why would Wallace have an account with your bank? Would he not have an account with a Thailandian bank? And would I not be stealing from Wallace, who is still alive and would want his money? This seems like theft. Have you contacted Wallace and asked about how he is planning on resolving this? They served Thai green curry in the cafeteria last Tuesday and it reminded me of him. Has Wallace emailed you wishing to give the money to his dear brother Mike? Good to hear. I did not even realize that my brother had this much money, as even though he was successful in the ice cream sandwich business and started many factories, 10.5 Billion seems like a lot of money to earn. And what is your favorite flavor of ice cream sandwich? He sold off the business and still retained a stake I think, which is why he retired to Thailand. Here is a list of flavors he offered, as it was kind of a family business:
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry
Mint Chocolate Chip
Butterscotch
Banana Peanut Butter
Demiglace
And would you like the gluten free cookie or the normal one? Are you allergic to nuts? It is very nice to get to know you and that you are so interested in old Wallace's business. Maybe Wallace will come visit me sometime. Or I will go visit him! Thailand is very nice with very nice weather. He would love it if I visited. Maybe we could eat some ice cream sandwiches together and think about our lives. You should go visit him in Thailand. Or maybe he will come visit you! We can all be very good friends here. But I still wonder if this is financial usury that we are committing here. You sound like we are stealing the money from him and whatnot. Let's give him a phone call when he wakes up in Thailand. Or maybe he's awake already. He does lots of yoga there in Thailand and wakes up early in the morning. It is supposed to be relaxing, and we even do it at the senior center here. Let us talk more.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm typing, but the lad does appear to be reading my messages. I really do wonder if the lad likes ice cream sandwiches...

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic