SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Reveals Himself - Now What?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whodoesthat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 1st lad I've ever baited has just revealed that he is a scammer after refusing to work with my personal assistant character. She chopped him, she deleted emails from he, she threatened him and told him if he didn't work with him, "No dollars for you." He refused to work with her more than once. She threatened to tell my main character he was a scammer; he still wouldn't work with her. I'm thinking now is the time to get his real picture (he sent me a fake one a couple of months ago.) Would like ideas on how you would proceed.

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a somewhat common scam, they "confess" to being a scammer so that they can then scam you for something else. Probably there will be a story about how poor he is, his sick mother, etc. As you guessed, now is a great time to get a trophy. My characters usually say something like, "Well, you lied and sent me a fake picture before, so now I need you to prove yourself by sending a photo I know is just for me. So you should hold a sign saying..." then tell them what you want the sign to say.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
whodoesthat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks PadMe for this excellent advice! Hope to get my very first trophy!
Yeah! Very Happy

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get ‘em! typing

Also, I love the carrot.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To OP.

Convince him to work together to scam your boss/elderly relative/ex-spouse/dog. Or all of them at once. Now that she knows he's also in the business, she's not going to chop him any longer, dog no bite dog and so on and so on. Great way to introduce characters and frustration.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
whodoesthat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for those awesome comments. I tried to get a trophy, telling lad to send me a picture with a sign; but he refused. Than I tried to just get a picture without the sign; no deal, he wouldn't do it. Ultimately, he twigged on me, but at least I learned a lot. He was the first lad I ever baited; my first scammer to go straight (haha) but without my Mentor I would have never gotten that far. Now it's back to the drawing board, bait some new lads and work on getting the investment effect going. Just another day in a baiters life, right?

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, your sty is growing fast. I like the carrot as well! I am having a heck of a time getting a real picture too, but I have a few I'm working on. Half the fun is in the fake pix.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get a good barrister to write a hand written note so the WU officials knew I wasn't money laundering, but he wasn't having any of that. He did, however, send in a few selfies showcasing an excellent gold watch, I feel I must add...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic