SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realised that after reading here. Definitely won't do that. I Just told him je didn't play well, never said what his mistakes were. But next time I won't say anything
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!
Quote:
I've led him away from my personal facebook page

Hopefully in a way that made no connection between your real page and your baiting character's page.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
FallenAngel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I stumbled across this site while doing some research on a scam that a scammer thinks I've fallen for. I could use some advice on what to do next.
This guy friended me on Facebook. Right away I was suspicious. He claimed to be from Tennessee, an E-5 (although he had been in for 20 years), 46 ( his profile pics don't look older than mid 20s), a UN Peacekeeper based in Kabul. Claims he was born in US, grew up in Germany, but has a middle eastern accent. He has two first names and a "son" named Johnson. Oh, and he's about to retire, and he insisted we move off FB first thing as he alleged he wasn't even supposed to be on social networking.
TBH, I thought it was one of my jerk friends pranking me. Otherwise this dude would have been blocked from the word go.So, he starts off attempting to get romantic. I told him I wasn't interested, but he persisted. I've been waiting to see what his game was going to be.Then, he messages me a retirement form that is obviously fake just by looking at it. What's worse, I spotted the Chinese web address where he apparently downloaded it from in the bottom corner. Retirement scam, right?
Well, I let him know how pitifully broke I am. So, today he throws me a curve ball. He claims his unit found gold on a raid of an Al Queda cave. Of course, he needs me to claim his share of gold, and of course after not being sure I let him talk me into me into doing it, and gave me a Gmail address for the "security company", and was even nice enough to tell me what I should say, which I have copy and pasted into an email and sent.
Any ideas on how to have fun with this guy?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

Quote:
This guy friended me on Facebook.

You're dealing with a criminal that knows much more about you than you know about him. Would you willingly continue conversations with someone you knew to be a conman? A thief?

You should block them right away and stop all contact with them. They will go away when they see you will not pay.

If you want to have fun with them, post information about their profile and email address, with evidence of the scam at our sister site: www.ScamWarners.com

I'm sure someone from here will be along to have fun with the lad.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Missed that post. Yes I've led him away from my personal facebook page and didn't leave a trace. I deactivated my personal account. From the first moment he contacted me I made sure he could only see the info I shared publicly which is almost nothing. Not a city where I live, I never share pictures of myself or my family online, no posts that tie me to places and I made sure to warn my friends before going taking it offline.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The comment was directed to FallenAngel, but applies to all!

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was commenting on the post from vonpaso xclura, sorry for the confusion, didn't want to polute the thread with quotes

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Welcome aboard!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
FallenAngel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all.
The Facebook in question is my public profile. I haven't told him anything that isn't out there for the world to see anyways.
I've got him thinking I'm dumb enough to be "all in". As soon as I am solicited to send money I'm going to notify the real security company of the fraud and post this guys info on the other site.
This isn't my first rodeo with scambaiting. I was wondering if anyone had fun ideas. So far I've kept him tied up for almost a month, acted entirely bipolar (gotta keep him on his toes), today I'm paranoid and am trying to convince him that he can't trust the "security company".
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

bware419ers wrote:
You're dealing with a criminal that knows much more about you than you know about him. Would you willingly continue conversations with someone you knew to be a conman? A thief?

You should block them right away and stop all contact with them. They will go away when they see you will not pay.

Bware knows what she's talking about, but I'll add this - you are playing games with a criminal who not only has access to all your details, but those of your friends, family, etc as well.

He may be half a world away, but he may well know people closer to home or ways of making your life or your family's difficult (SWATting you or similar just for a start).

If you're too dumb to take sensible advice and drop the scammer then you're not going to get help from anyone here.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
FallenAngel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to drop him.
I thought the whole point of this was to scambait them?
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it's to scambait SAFE. It's outlined very clearly in the FAQs you should have read.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846

We take safety very seriously here.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FallenAngel wrote:
I am going to drop him.
Hello FallenAngel

Scambaiting scammers is fine but do it safely. Use completely fake information, email accounts, facebook accounts, bank details infact everything should have no connection to your real life. Even joining this site should have been done using a fake email account. The advice given here is usually worth listening to or at least considering and the advice you have been given so far is for you and your loved ones safety. As has already been pointed out these scammers are criminals and I'm sure some of them would not think twice about cutting our fingers off to prevent us wasting their time if they could find us. So my advice would be bait safe or don't bait at all.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FallenAngel wrote:

This is usually the place where I jump in, lose my cool, and drive you away from Eater and scambaiting. However, B8er said I knew what I was talking about, and I think that's fulfills some End of Days prophecy.

Anyway...the point is to scambait them. But not at the risk of yourself and others. If you don't care about your own safety, think of your family and friends connected on Facebook (and how you're now connecting the scammer to them as potential victims).

FallenAngel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have dropped and blocked him. I asked him if I could borrow $60. He went silent. I blocked him
I get what y'all are saying. I'm not that reckless. I must apologize. Like I said, I would have blocked him from the word go except I honestly thought it was a friend of mine trying to prank me.
Am I forgiven?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No forgiveness is needed. You've learned. That's all we can ask.

Except we'll still ask more...

Carlito20
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello house!..i am new here please i need a list of money mule sites
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

What do you want money mule sites for? If you bait them, it's likely that the lad will drop you when he has someone snail-mail a fake check to your character's nonexistent address or transfer money to your character's account at a nonexistent bank, if he doesn't twig first when you send him an unreadable ID card. If you'd like to kill the sites, please apply in the fake sites forum.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
The Spam Gambler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there!

I am kind of an on-again-off-again scambaiter. I decided to get back into it after joining some dating websites and realizing that most people on them are catfish, and actually really bad at it too.
JohnAMiller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new to the site. Been scam baiting for a couple of weeks just out of boredom since I figured out pretty quick that an ad I responded to on craigslist was a scammer. I was trying to buy a tractor, responded to a local ad, suddenly the tractor was 1000miles away and the seller was in the military but the AirForce would ship me the tractor for free if I just paid the eBay invoice he would send me. I played him/them for awhile, calling the bogus eBay Customer Service line they setup. In the meantime I signed up all of their email addresses for all the spam I could find, and had folks screwing with their bogus customer service phone line until they disconnected it. 419eaters was a great resource during that so I figured I would sign up and keep on going with some new scammers from the surplus letters.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

JohnAMiller wrote:
In the meantime I signed up all of their email addresses for all the spam I could find, and had folks screwing with their bogus customer service phone line until they disconnected it.

In future, please don't do things like that - it will take the scammer minutes to set up a new email address and phoneline and regain contact with his victims and all of the warnings on sites like Scamwarners quoting the email and phone number are worthless. So you've probably done more harm to future victims than to the scammer.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
JohnAMiller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ack - newbie mistake. I've sent a generic baiter response to the email from a new email address to see if he's still using it. Also spending more time reading all the FAQs, tips, tricks etc now to get properly in the game.
Marcus Brown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all
This is great. I'm not a blogger but can't help myself with your site. I just recently received a round of scam attempts and my natural reaction was so in-line with what I read here, it's unreal. I've only just joined but the posts I've read so far bring an amazingly warm feeling to me. Over the past few weeks that I've been harassing my most recent pet scammer, it was intensely satisfying to hear words like "please Sir quit calling this number". As I continue and learn from your wisdom, I can only hope for these responses to get better and possibly achieve the levels that many of you have. The first time I hear my little scammer pet cuss back at me, I'll send you all a beer in the mail......... you'll just have to pay the postage.

I have a small tear in my eye I think.....
Independència
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello guys!

I have been baiting solo before for fun but joined here.

I have a small lame newbie question. Where I can report a money mule? I'm doing a lotto lad and he sent me name and address for mg/wu money mule info (US based).

Cheers!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic