SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FBI FOR REAL IN US?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whodoesthat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,
Some dumb, idiot scammers actually use the name of the President or First Lady. Due to the high security around them, I'm wondering if any of our posts in gmail, catch the eye of the real FBI in the US. I think there are certain key words the fbi look for and wonder if we inadvertently put any of those words in our posts if we will have the FBI checking on us.
Any thoughts?

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would guess it is a remote possibility. But if you are following the rules of this site, then you are doing nothing illegal, and any government agent reading the emails will see that. And probably get a good laugh from something that is usually a boring job.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my guess...

there are awful amouts of mails out there containing the names of presidents, the FBI, etc.

so, they will run some sort of combination of keywords, maybe even semantic analysis. but that is still an awful lot of work.

there is then a chance that a human has to look at the conversation, and they will find out that there is just a scammer from africa, who gets messed around with.

since an organisation like the NSA has to focus on real terrorists, they need to look at real threats, not at scammers who already have somebody who get already messed up Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
whodoesthat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on! Thanks for great responses!

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 years ago or so, I've read an article about NSA-employees, who were really sick of having to watch so many nude pictures.

mostly from people who were not so attractive.

maybe they even enjoy reading a good mail-conversation of a bait? imagine somewhere in an NSA-facility, an employee watches a pic of a lad built TWAT pyramid Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that if any of the western security services focused into this site because of keywords etc that after reading through a few exchanges for 10 minutes they would deem most of the members here as 'harmless lunatics' or similar.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
whodoesthat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, you mean if NSA employees looked at our depicted pictures, signatures with piggies & other stuff and statements from angry lads, along with our conversations with lads, they might decide not only not to investigate, but that maybe they should be a baiter too?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic