SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer impersonating a celebrity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. According to my scammer, he is the real Johnny Galecki. I’ve kept him on the hook for the past 3 weeks and will keep messing with him.

Has anyone else had experience with a “celebrity?”
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finn Balor wrestled with my emotions recently.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater JohnnyG. Hope you roll up your sleeves and pull up a chair. We have lots of very famous lads and a wonderful community here.

I moved your thread here as its a perfect discussion item in Main.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Gates was my friend until he suddenly learned to speak Igbo.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, I had a beautiful relationship with the cabinet of former President Obama's wife... yes, yes, Mrs. Michelle Obama herself needed my help for a fabulous legacy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
TheInspector
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any lads posing as Trump yet...??
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just yesterday, got a reply from Goerge Harrison <----- spelled just like this. I should ask if he can get me Lennon's autograph, from the beyond. Shocked

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Melania Trump told me that since the Washington swamp was drained, I qualified to get millions in over paid taxes back! I asked her how this was, since I'm not even an American, but she assured me it was part of fixing not just Washington, but international financing too!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
JohnnyG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are all so amazing. I’m going to have so much fun with this lad.
*cracks knuckles*
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a mass bait on Donald Trump in November 2016, when he was only just elected: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=280173&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=trump&start=0

And behold, there was President Obama back in August 2014! https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2092131&highlight=obama#2092131

I received several Michelle Obama emails over the years, which included some weird moments.

Quote:
I AM USA FIRST BITCH MRS.MICHELLE OBAMA

Quote:
I am Mrs. Michelle Obama The Fist Lady

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received a fair number of emails from "Mrs. Melania Donald Trump". Those affairs never last, though. *sigh*

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James A. Bond is trying to retrieve some funds for me.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd wrote:
I've received a fair number of emails from "Mrs. Melania Donald Trump". Those affairs never last, though. *sigh*

I had one from Ivanka Trump who claimed to be the Donald's wife.Razz

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once got a desperate plea from Hope Solo, goalkeeper for the US Women's Soccer (Football) team. She was trapped in a refugee camp in Gabon. Fortunately for me, it came at a time when the real Hope Solo was getting some bad press for her behavior involving alcohol.

I heard from Donald Trump about a year ago but he broke it off after about a week.

Edit: removed potentially political content.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking only as a fellow site member, welcome to Eater, JohnnyG.

Be sure to read the very helpful READ ME posts pinned to the top of the forum.

Please bait safely: do not use any account or reference ANYTHING that can identify any of your RL information.

Also, a post, "The Ethics of Scambaiting" is a must read for all who join or even visit this site.

If you want to join in the fun but also serious job of occupying and frustrating scammers you will find helpful tutorials in the "Eater University" forum. You can get help via the Help, Hints and Tricks forum, you can send PM's to administrators (Red-lettered names) and even apply for a mentor.

We're glad you've joined our little community.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited several presidents, senators, congressmen, etc. I dont post about them here because I tend to get real political for the lad to a point that would start debates and violate forum rules. But they are certainly out there.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him on the hook. He has professed his undying love to me, and has asked repeatedly for $1000 itunes card and nudes.

I told him no to the card, and send him a picture of the knee trick.

Good times.
Justsomeone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say I haven't gotten any famous political figures. I have only gotten facebook messages from Rob Lowe and Bryan Adams. I didn't believe them of course. Now if Billy Bob Thornton messaged me.. I'd be all over that! Very Happy Laughing Razz Wink
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psst. Necro alert. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlize Theron sent me some naked pics and wanted $1,000 for more of them. That's how she makes her money you know.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on how you define a "celebrity" - one Lad lawyer called himself "Tony Abbott" at the time that Tony Abbott was Australian Prime Minister. He didn't quite get why both my Australian characters were laughing at his name.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic