SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do when Fed Ex won't accept your Fed Ex account #?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FedEx Delivery Company <[email protected]>
Attention: Beneficiary,

You have a Package from FedEx containing; (iPhone 7, Apple MackBook Pro and a Check worth $6.480,000.00USD) for delivery to your house address, you are to get back to us as soon as possible for more information and how to claim.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rose Smith

Well I guess it is my lucky day.

Quote:
Hello,

What is this about a package?

Reply was IMMEDIATE

Quote:
FedEx Delivery [email protected]

FedEx Courier Service,
Address: 6465 Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia
E-mail : [email protected]
Customers Service Days –Monday to Sunday

Attention: Valuable Customer,

We have a parcel for you containing a winning Cheque worth the sum of Six Million Four Hundred And Eighty Thousand United State Dollars ($6.480,000.00USD) and also an Apple MacBook Pro and the new Apple iPhone (7) 256GB mobile phone added to your package which will be delivered to you after you provide all the required information to the FedEx Delivery Company before the parcel can be shipped to your own residential address in your country. Furthermore you might be asking yourself how comes this email or your cheque, your winning cheque was brought to our office by the Apple Company of United Arab Emirates, signifying that you are a rightful winner to their Lottery Award Promo selected randomly which is powered by the vice president and prime minister and the ruler of the United Arab Emirates his Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and also the Apple Company of United Arab Emirates. The main aim of this promo is to advertise the Apple Company product worldwide. Your e-mail address was among the (5) lucky email addresses, and that makes your email address as one of the lucky email address and they have decided to send your winning package to you, through Federal Express Delivery Service. What you have to do now, is to contact our other Delivery Department in Cambodia for immediate dispatch of your winning package to your residential address.

For your information, the Apple Company has paid the Delivery fee and Security keeping fee & Shipping charges as well as the Vat fees. You will have to pay a sum of $280.00 USD to the FedEx Delivery Department being payment for the insuring of your package. All you have to do is to insure your winning parcel with the Insurance Company, which is registered with FedEx in Cambodia. The reason why you are been ask to pay for the Insurance fee is because of the fact that all items & packages that is not Insured by the insurance company are not allowed to be delivered to their delivery address. So you are to pay the FedEx Courier Service the insurance fee to enable the insurance company insured your winnings for delivery.

As soon as you effect the payment our delivery team will take your insurance fee, they will proceed to the insurance company to insure your winning funds, as soon as it is been insured by the insurance company of Cambodia we shall commence with your delivery without any delay and also we shall provide you with the insurance receipt that was given to us by the insurance company as a proof that you have insured your package for delivery. The reason why you are been ask to Insure your winning package is to certify that the package is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is the funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country this will help you to avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. And also we cannot take the risk to carry out the delivery of your winning package in-case of any possible demurrage. You have to contact our delivery team and ask them how you are going to make the payment for the insuring of your package. We hope that you will respond to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of this package, we may refer the package to United Arab Emirates Commission of Welfare or better still to Apple Company.

You have to fill the form below and send back to us, and it's mandatory to reconfirm your postal address and telephone numbers to enable us commence with your delivery and mostly to enable us insure your Winning package and also do provide us with any scanned copy of any proof of your identification.

==============================

Do Provide Us With The Information Below
=========================================
1. Your Full Names
2. Your Home Address
3. Date of Birth
4.Your Contact Phone or Mobile Number
5. Occupation
6.Marital Status
7. Country
8. Your State

========================================

Kindly fill and complete the above form above and summit it to the delivery manager on ([email protected]) As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure on how to effect the payment for the insuring of your winning package. As soon your payment of $280.00 USD is confirm, they will not hesitate to work straight to the insurance company and insure your winning for delivery. It usually takes 24 hours being an overnight delivery service to insure and deliver your winning funds to you after it has been insured by the insurance company. Ensure to contact our delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation and a safe delivery of your winning package to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rose Smith
FedEx Online Team Manage

After replying with my character's pertinent

Quote:
FedEx Courier Service,
Email: [email protected]

FedEx Delivery Service is a courier company dedicated in providing the very best the industry has to offer. We are proud to have established an enviable reputation for honest, reliable and excellent service with a keen focus on security and cost effectiveness.

This transaction indicates that your parcel has been officially cleared for delivery by the FedEx Delivery Services as we have confirmed your address for delivery of your Winning package. The Lottery agent came to our office to place your package on out going delivery, the Lottery agent has already paid for the delivery fee and security keeping fee as well as the Vat Fee, but we did not receive the payment for the insurance fees from them because we do not know when you will be contacting us via email, that we have your package. Below informed that payment for the insurance fees of $280:00 US Dollars has an expiration time of five {5} working days , In view of this, if payment is not made on or before the expiration date, your Winning package will be sent back to the Lottery Company as unclaimed Winning. And I am very well informed that you have been informed by the FedEx Customer Relation Officer. It is imperative to make you understand that payment of the Insurance fees must be received at the Office before delivery can be carried out to your designated address and in that case, we do not accept C.O.D because it is not the duty of the delivery man to accept payment, but FedEx Delivery Services here in Cambodia.

Payment of $280:00 USD as the insurance fees, should be made via Western Union Money Transfer to the company with the under listed information of the receiving account officer who is responsible to receive the fee. Find below our receiving account officer Information:

PAYMENT FOR THE INSURANCE FEE
The FedEx Courier Office recommends that Payment for the insurance fees of your Winning should be made via Western Union Money Transfer so as to speed up the delivery process. Do visit any local Western Union outlet close to you and make payment for your shipment here is the office details stated below that you are to make the payment with:

Below are the two payment receiving officer

This Is The Office Information:

SURNAME NAME
FIRST NAME:
RECEIVER ADDRESS: VIA VICTORIA TORINO ITALY
Amount to Send : $280.00 USD

This Is The Office Information:

Receivers Name:
Receiver Address: XXXXXXXXX Avenue Khan Daun Penh
Phnom Penh,
Test Question : COLOR
Test Answer : GREEN
Amount to Send : $280.00 USD

After transfer, you are to send to this office a copy of the transfer slip via email and also fill that form below:

[1] Sender's Name:
[2] Sender's Address:
[3] MTCN (Control Number):
[4] Amount Sent:
[5] Test Question And Answer:

After payment have been made, do scan and send in copy of the payment slip as proof and verification of payment and after your payment is confirmed, your delivery will be made to your doorstep according to our delivery requirement under 24 hours. Await your response as soon as payment has been made.Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at FEDEX COURIER SERVICE LTD. Your Reg. Order No: SH231282, description and delivery information.

Below is the list of the content in the package we are to deliver to you.

1. Winning cheque value the sum Six Million One Hundred and Eighty Thousand United State Dollars ($6.180,000.00 U.S.D)
2. Apple MacBook Pro Laptop,
3. Apple iPhone (7) 256GB Mobile Phone

Note : Below is the display image of your package, ready for instant dispatch.

We are a well established and registered company offering courier and transport services 24 hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. The insurance cover of your winning funds, will act as an undertaken to your winning funds in-case of loss, damage or theft and we assure all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. We hereby guarantee and assure you that your Winning package has been confirmed valid. Your Winning delivery will be made once you have paid for the Insurance fees of ($280:00 US Dollars). Note that the majority of our orders are dispatched on a signed for delivery. Please ensure that you are available at your home address to sign for your parcel on delivery. On receipt of your payment for the Insurance fees we shall commence with the delivery of your package to you immediately and also send to you scan copy of the insurance receipt that was used in insuring your parcel.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Smith
FedEx Online Team Management.
Copy Right Reserved 1994-2018.

There was suppose to be a photo of my parcel

Quote:
Good Morning,

There was no photo attached

Idiot responds with

Quote:
FedEx Courier Service,

With all indication, My name is Mrs.Rose Smith in charge of Customers Service, Please, can you explain what you mean there was no photo attached?

SO

Quote:
Good Morning,

This is what your email said

" Note : Below is the display image of your package, ready for instant dispatch."

there was no photo

Idiot responds with an image very similar to this
https://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/If-You-Get-This-Package-From-FedEx-Throw-It-Out.-It%E2%80%99s-a-Scam-via-fedex.com_-1024x683.jpg

My character is amused

Quote:
Well that is kind of silly. I assumed it was a photo of MY package, labeled and ready to go

and then

Quote:
Ok So

I have a Fed Ex account number. So let's just put this on my Fed Ex account and get it shipped

Idiot resends payment info
Quote:
FedEx Courier Service,

The delivery team will start dispatching winners package today and tomorrow and if your package is not among your Winning package will be sent back to the Lottery Company as unclaimed Winning Immediately. Payment of $280:00 USD as the insurance fees, should be made via Western Union Money Transfer to the company with the under listed information of the receiving account officer who is responsible to receive the fee. Find below our receiving account officer Information:

My character is not happy with that obviously
Quote:
Well

I never use Western Union or Moneygram. They are not secure. They were sued here in the USA not long ago and lost because of their security issues.
Western Union or Moneygram is not an option.

We can use my fed ex account. If my fed ex account is not an option, I would be glad to do a banking money transfer. I get free transfers with my bank and it is secure.

Idiot is not too happy either and probably my favorite quote from an idiot to date

Quote:
FedEx Courier Service,

Sorry your request can never be accepted by us. According to your previous message, you do not want to comply by remitting the insurance fee. Since you can not abide with our instruction, feel free to work away than wasting your precious time here. Stop acting as a naive person, I was thinking you are old enough to know what is real. So if you do not want to make payment to us, stop sending us message. Our office do not have the time to be replying to all your trash messages. I told you before that will only received payment of this winning lottery package from Italy and Cambodia.

Well my character slaps the illiterate lad around a bit
Quote:
I think you need to learn to read. I have no problem remitting the insurance fee. But I WILL NOT do it through an unsecured method. Western Union and Moneygram are NOT OPTIONS.

I will GLADLY remit the fee via a bank transfer or bank direct deposit.

I never said anywhere I do not want to remit the fee.

Now lets try this again

And we wait
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character does love him some pork

Quote:
FedEx Courier Service,

Below is the account information to remit the payment

Name of Bank: Intesa Sanpaolo
Name: <reported>
Acc no/ <reported>
Iban: IT57M0xxxxxxxxxxxx62411 <snip> jc
code: 135966184
Swift code: BCITITMM
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get these emails a lot. What is it with a ridiculous sum of money, and then they "dangle a carrot" with a mention of a couple pieces of crappy electronics?

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Point.

It didn't really register until you pointed it out.
Kind of crazy...LOL
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumbass lads and their "payment slips" for bank transfers

Quote:
FedEx Courier Service,

With all indication, after you make the payment send us the payment slip

Quote:
Payment Slip?
There is no such thing as a payment slip when you do a bank transfer.
Payment slips are from Western Union or moneygram.

We are doing a bank transfer.

Also You never did explain to me why I can not use my fed ex account number?
I am going to the bank so don't worry about that.
I just don't understand why Fed Ex won't accept my Fed Ex account number?
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say here is WOW
just WOW

Quote:

your winning package was brought to our office by the Apple Company of United Arab Emirates, signifying that you are a rightful winner to their Lottery Award Promo selected randomly which is powered by the vice president and prime minister and the ruler of the United Arab Emirates his Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and also the Apple Company of United Arab Emirates. The main aim of this promo is to advertise the Apple Company product worldwide. Your e-mail address was among the (5) lucky email addresses, and that makes your email address as one of the lucky email address and they have decided to send your winning package to you, through Federal Express Delivery Service. So, the payment is only received in two officer Italy and Cambodia so that is the reason why you cannot use your Fed Ex account
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were a lad, I would say he's a "cheap fedex boy"

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad creates his own delay...especially when it is always the lad's fault right ?

Quote:
OK so good evening,

I went to the bank today, made the transfer. Because it is international they told me it can take up to 5 business days? ANd because I did not get there before 3pm it won't post until tomorrow. I did not know that,I thought it was immediate like it has been when I make in the US transfers. Tomorrow being Friday means it can take up until next Friday to go through.
If I have to wait for the next group to be processed that is OK. That is not your fault.
Let me know as soon as it hits the account and my package is on the way won't you?
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am trying a couple of different things with this bait.

My character is trying to be patient while being impatient

Quote:
Good Morning,

I will check with my bank this morning and see if there is anything I can do to speed this up. Perhaps they have an expidite fee or something I can pay to get the transfer to go through immediately. I don't want to have to wait a week to get this squared away

Of course the lad wants to put it on my character

Quote:

All this delay are the reason why yesterday I told you that you made the payment through Western Union or MoneyGram but you insisted. Anyway, if you have already made the transfer, be sure to send us the payment receipt because other payment goes to that account. We need to identify your payment so for that send us the receipt.

In case you do not know what is a proof of payment, ask the bank where you transfer the money to give you slip to know when the payment will reflected here. Thank you.

Well my character wants security over speed...and tries for another piggy

Quote:
Well a delay for a secure transaction is better than a non secure transaction now isn't it. I have time so I am not worried. I just checked with my bank and there is nothing I can do to speed it up. So that is fine. I don't care. I would rather have a secure transfer than risk it being compromised by Western Union or Money gram. That is simply not a good way to do business. There is no recourse if the money does not make it where it need to go. Did you know that there are a lot of scammer and fraudster that use Western Union and/or Money Gram? And there are a lot of dishonest clerks at those places too. It is best not to conduct business via WU or MG.

I can have the bank stop that transfer if you have an officer with a US Bank account? That will make the transfer happen just as quick as moneygram. If there is a bank branch local to me, I can even walk in and deposit cash directly.

Perhaps that might be an option?
Otherwise I am fine waiting until transfer clears....

It does not bother me to wait a week

Thanks

Idiot ignores my questions and focuses back on the stupid ass payment receipt

Quote:

With all indication, be sure to send us the payment receipt because other payment goes to that account. We need to identify your payment .

And here we stand

Quote:
So
Your answer to my email does not make sense. Can you please go back re read my email and answer appropriately?
Your inability to properly respond to emails sent to you are concerning

I am going to push over the weekend for a US piggy. Hopefully the account report will cause him an issue in the next 4 or 5 days and he will have to cough up a new account. Laughing
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you told the lad your character's bank account number? There's no way for the lad to identify your transfer if you don't. Even if your bank foesn't issue paper slips for a bank transfer.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not yet Smile
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time to be super creative so you're following the script that I adhere to to get piggies. I then send then 3-5 business day transfer and hope the mods here kill the accounts before they get suspicious and then they usually send me more accounts. It's an easy, relatively lazy process but it does allow me to get rid of some lad accounts without a lot of effort. When I have time I do get deep into some baits I can hook em and get creative but the script you are using is a good template for new baiters to quickly get piggies. Rock on.

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic