SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gomer needs your help - funny custom hitman format

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Madrigal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he mention a reason why he closed down his account, by any chance? I'm also baiting him, and something tells me that i pushed him a bit too far. Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Madrigal wrote:
Did he mention a reason why he closed down his account, by any chance? I'm also baiting him, and something tells me that i pushed him a bit too far. Smile

He believes that his account was reported Laughing Although I did try emailing it earlier and didn't get a bounceback message. I'm not sure how sbcglobal accounts work though. Either way, he should be a lot more manageable on his new Yahoo account.

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
The Madrigal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, i took a bit different approach, it looks something like this :

Mediterranean coast... The smell of spring sea... Dr. Ennis (in further text Dr. E) just woke up, and got out of his emperor sized bed. Ever since business forum in Davos, he was in a really good mood. Taking a deep look at the glittering Mediterranean sea, he marveled at the beauty of Azure coast - Monaco, to be precise. "Indeed, another fine day", he thought. With a slight smile, he opened up his laptop. On his custom domain (@vertex-global) ,one particular email drew his attention :

Quote:
Hello there,
My name is Seymour Skinner, but my close allies call me Rambo. Etc..

Aaand there goes the good Doctor's mood. Naturally, after so many years in top business, he is not frightened easily, and responded in "HULK SMASH" mode:

Quote:
I am Dr. Ennis P.
I am the sole owner of Vertex Global.
I,Dr. E did NOT forward your message to any national, or international authority.
No, I will do the following
I,Dr. E will deal with you myself, my ****CENSORED****. You will learn why ****CENSORED****.
Since your miserable bean sized ***CENSORED***, that you call brain, cannot comprehend the depths of ***CENORED***you just sank in - allow I,Dr. E to rephrase, in most simplest of ways : You will tell me now who gave you my email address. Then I will ***CENSORED***.
If you do not, however, you will learn of ***CENSORED***. You will be forced to ***CENSORED***, even though I abhor ***CENSORED***.
You will learn, my little ***CENSORED***. After 30 years in business, I,Dr. E had more than a few run ins with real guns. Draw a conclusion yourself.
Each and every email that enters my Corporation is being logged. Give me a name, and an email address, or I will tear the ***CENSORED*** apart every ***CENSORED*** to find you.

Do not fail I,Dr. E

Ouch... For Dr. E, it was such a fine day. What a waste.

On the other side, our hero got a little confused... After thinking for a while, he chose the best course of action :

Quote:
Hello there,
For your info note that this is not a joke you have to put the $8,000 in a credit card and give me the details
Remember no one must know about this your life is at risk now

Awesome comeback Very Happy

But, Dr's mood has already went down the drain.. Now it's personal:

Quote:
It is I, Dr. E,
And you, ***CENSORED*** better engrave my name on your forehead, or somebody will do it for you.
I,Dr. E do not have to do anything you ***CENSORED***. I can buy you, you ***CENSORED***, if I,Dr. Ennis were to bother spending time on ***CENSORED***.
I, Dr. E do not make idle promises. Nor do I joke. My address is plain for all to see, and i fear nothing. I especially do not fear ***CENSORED***.
Seems your determination, and courage shrunk to the size of your IQ. That is the first step you took in right direction.
Nobody, except my Corporation, knows of this, but my Security department is well aware. You think i would survive for 30 years in Monaco without an army at my side? What do you think, my foolish little rambo, what threat would one ***CENSORED*** pose to me? Or whole continent of ***CENSORED*** for that matter..
Now think long and hard with your empty,useless thing that you call a brain, and focus on what i'm about to write:
You are***CENSORED***. Provoke me again, and I,Dr. E will ***CENSORED***. ***CENSORED***, I will purge every ***CENSORED*** living being in a 100km radius from you. I have done so, I can, and make no mistake - I will. And then, I will bring you in ***CENSORED*** ***CENSORED***, or legs, ***CENSORED***. For that, you can blame the ***CENSORED*** who gave you my address.
But, you can be redeemed yet : I,Dr. E don't give a ***CENSORED*** about you. That dead piece of meat who gave you my address is the one I want. I want him in pieces, stuffed with ***CENSORED***, and ***CENSORED*** on. I will get him, with or without you. You are not the first idiot to write to me. Do you comprehend, little one? I, Dr. E offer mercy. Give me his name, address, phone, email, names of his family, and I,Dr. E will give your miserable life, and those***CENSORED*** $8,000, even more if you prove useful. You may serve me yet.
Writing me was your first mistake,
Replying to me was your second mistake,
My little,insignificant ***CENSORED*** - I,Dr. Ennis do not allow three mistakes.

You will tell me that what I need.
Do not fail I,Dr. E.

Our Frank was a little shaken. "Who is this maga?", he thought, "better leave him alone". A reasonable thought, given the circumstances. "Imma try with another maga", he thought...

Alas, that was not the case...

Up to this point, i had no idea about this thread. Seeing it, i just couldn't resist Very Happy :

Quote:
It is I,Dr. E
I,Dr. E will not wait for long, Frank.
Yes, I., Dr. Ennis know who you are. I, Dr. Ennis know where you are... and so does my Security Department.
You are in a world of ***CENSORED***, boy. That is a fact. Deleting your accounts will not help, moving out will not help. YOU ARE MINE! Nobody escapes I.,Dr. E.
Now,little Frank, you have a choice to make:
1. You will apologize. You will comply. You will give me name, address, phone #, email, and everything you can scrounge up about that ***CENSORED*** who gave you email address of I,Dr. E. And you will tell him that his ***CENSORED*** will be mounted on my wall. You will tell him that right away, tell him that Dr. E is coming for him. Forward him this email. You will walk away with your life, and $20,000 in cash. This is the generosity of I,Dr. E. I will pay you $20,000 for you to serve me.
2. You will choose to ignore my email. If you do, I, Dr. E will rip and tear every ***CENSORED*** ***CENSORED*** in a glorious murder bloodbath. You will suffer Frank, you will suffer dearly.

You have 12 hours to comply. If you do not - I,Dr. E will unmake you.
Do not fail I,Dr. E

Ok, FINE! I couldn't resist it - twice Very Happy
Bryan "Boar" Lennox, CoS in Vertex PMC, just finished cleaning his custom made HK417. "Charmaine", he calls it. Old merc, he has a grim look on the world. Dr. E called him up, and told him of our lad. He told him that ***CENSORED***, and ***CENSORED***, so that he could ***CENSORED***. Boar, even if he weren't a maniacal, sadistic old merc, would deliver:

Quote:
Hey boy,
Yeah, Boar Lennox here,
Our Boss, Dr. E wants some intel.
You better ***CENSORED*** deliver, Frank.
We have your lat-long, we have your name. We can erase you.
Cooperate, and there will be no bad blood. Do not keep the Boss waiting.

We got this
Bryan Lennox
Chief of Security
Vertex Global PMC.

.... after a long silence, our lad thought to himself "what i do?". The hunter has become the prey. Changing the account wouldn't help either, because as soon as his changed it, he received same messages on a new one.

And that's where i stopped. Now, it would be fun to hunt him across his accounts, and to push him for that $20k compromise, but i don't want to do it at the expense of other baits, since there is a chance that he closed down his account because of the berserk Dr. Ennis Very Happy

Oh, and i do hope that he'll inform Gomer about this Very Happy

M.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emailed him last night, and no reply as of yet.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He works from a cafe apparently, so he could be taking the weekend off. Gomer sent a chat message to him this morning demanding an update. Laughing

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Okey dokey. I will wait. I have time for the lad Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Scorcho wrote:
Enter, Frank.

I've been in conversation with him since yesterday and he's ready to increase his cash flow. Gomer has told him that he has a fresh hitman-style script that he needs "testing" and, if Frank can create a new email account, Gomer will bomb the script for him. Frank can keep 100% of the profits in return for regular updates to Gomer on how successful it is...
[email protected]

I have a few questions, after re-reading this.
1. Why require the lad to make a new email address instead of using one of their others that may have been used in the past?
2. How was a lad able to set up an account using a legacy email provider like sbcglobal.net? To the best of my knowledge, those are no longer available since the merger with AT&T.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Simon Rothenstein
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this dire warning on my Shuttle account earlier this month:

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:28 PM
Subject: Hello there,

Hello there,

My name is Seymour Skinner, but my close allies call me Rambo. I am a hired killer, with an impeccable record of 187 hires, 187 kills. And I don't mean video games, sugar.

This is a friendly warning that you too have a hit on your head. I can't name my client for contractual reasons, but he or she are paying me $25,000 for the whack. We're not
talking chump change here.

However, I'm a nice guy at heart. Really, I am. So here's the deal, McNeil - if you cough up $8000, I'll spare your life. No blood, no guts, nothing. I forget you ever existed.

There are a few ground rules, though:

1). Don't even think about contacting anyone about this. I have eyes on you at all times, like an eagle stalking its prey. I'm the eagle, and you're the mouse. No funny moves, kapeesh?

2). The $8k is non-negotiable. This isn't a game of Monopoly, kapeesh?

3). You have 72 hours to comply, or else your insides will be outside. And clean-up crews aint cheap nowadays. Kapeesh?

Reply to my e-mail at: [email protected] if you know what is best for you.

You know what you have to do.

Regards,

Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman
[email protected]
Business card available upon request.
when di magas reply u will act like a hit man ok and take na 8k from them

this 4mat has been working very well for my boy origi in dey burkina faso

I want his business card.
Tho, the little footnote had me confused until I was pointed in this direction.
So we're using his yahoo account now???

~~Ayns drogh Oardagh, Corvaal. Ayns drogh Corvaal, Oardagh.~~
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

El Scorcho hasn't posted since March 10 so there have not been any updates on the bait. The lad stopped replying to my character, and from the looks of this thread, other baiter's characters a few weeks ago, so he may have abandoned the box.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Simon Rothenstein
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not dead...

Poor RSJ Smythe was terrified by Mr. Skinner's warning:
Quote:
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:20 PM, Rutherford Smythe <rutherford.smytheXXXXXX> wrote:

Mr Skinner, Rambo

My God, what? Who? How can I overcome this contract on my life? I don't have $8,000, I'll need some time to gather this fundy. Please, PLEASE don't kill me until I can make restitution!

Within hours Mr Skinner replied:
Quote:
On ‎Thursday‎, ‎March‎ ‎29‎, ‎2018‎ ‎02‎:‎06‎:‎36‎ ‎PM, seymour skinner <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello there,

I want you to know that i have exercised patient a lot your kindly advice to make sure that part payment of $1,000 is being this week you kindly get $1,000 buy a card of $1,000 and take the pictures of the card also with the details of the card and send me here while await for the balance .. don't joke with me

Regards,

Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

At least he's willing to work with me. But his grammar is so bad I don't quite know what he wants. Maybe a picture of my business card?

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. So he wrote to you from [email protected] / [email protected] originally, but when you replied he switched to a new address, [email protected]? He really can't settle on a box can he?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still wonder how the lad was able to set up that sbcglobal.net account. I just tried to set up a brand new one and failed spectacularly. If anybody has a link so I can create one, kindly share.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old SBCGlobal.net pathway to sign up is dead.

The new way via the ATT portal requires a valid wireless number and a Zip Code and I do not know if it will allow a SBCGlobal suffix.

Quote:
*Wireless Number and ZIP Code is required.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just logged into my own AT&T wireless account and wasn't able to do it. From what I've been reading, current sbcglobal.net customers were able to continue to keep their addresses following a series of mergers post 2007 with a variety of companies (verizion, yahoo, etc.), and are still supported today. That said, AT&T's own tech support article covering access to sbcglobal accounts is humorously titled The infamous Bellsouth.net Email - Troubleshooting Bellsouth & SBCglobal Email Addresses. But even that article is likely out of date as I don't think yahoo functionality is supported any more.

So, how did the lad make the new Simpsons sbcglobal.net email (and why did he go through all of the bother)? No clue.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So, how did the lad make the new Simpsons sbcglobal.net email (and why did he go through all of the bother)? No clue.

Quite curious, isn't it? No new sbcglobal.net accounts can be made, yet a lad mysteriously made one. Recently. Using a Simpson's character's name.

Something's rotten.

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe something like this...?

Simon Rothenstein
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent my answer:
Quote:
I have $1,000 in cash here, and my business card, see attached photo. For my safety I crossed out my address. Where do we go from here?

And I did send the aforementioned photo

Seymour did not reply so I sent this

Quote:
Mr. Rambo,

I am sending this from an undisclosed location. For my own safety I have gone into hiding, as I have not heard from you I'll assume that your hit is still on?

I still want to expunge this from my life. I have the $1,000 you requested, but I am unsure where to send it. As I am having difficulty raising the last three thousand I beg of you to accept $2,500.

I await your reply.

RSJ Smythe

I was sweating, did Seymour really plan on killing me? Finally he got back to me:

Quote:
Hello there,

Just As I Have Told You Even With You Thinking Your Going Hidden ,When Am Set Will get You, You Have The $2,500 Have it Sent to This Location Why You Send Me The Payment Receipt

Send It Using Walmart 2 Walmart

Name: name removed -Padme

Address is: Grangeville, Idaho. 83530

Regards,

Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

I didn't respond remember, I'm in hiding.
So Seymour sent these in rapid succession:

Quote:
Hello there,

Still waiting for the payment slip

Send It Using Walmart 2 Walmart

Address is: Grangeville, Idaho. 83530

Regards,
Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

He sent that one twice, but he was rather polite. until this one:
Quote:

LOOK HERE YOU BASTARD

LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE I DONT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU, ALL AM AFTER
IS TO KILL YOU AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DO SO IF YOU DON'T COMPLY IN
YOUR NEXT MAIL, LET ME INFORM YOU THE PERSON WHO PAID ME TO KILL YOU
IS ALREADY WAITING TO HEAR YOUR FUNERAL ANOUCEMENT. AM CONTACTING YOU
BECAUSE OF THE PITY I HAVE FOR YOUR FAMILY, MY BOYS ARE ALREADY AFTER
YOU FOR EVERY SHOPPING CENTER YOU VISIT HAS BEING MONITOR BY MY BOYS.

IF YOU THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE THEN YOUR LIFE WILL BE TAKING
BEOFRE THEN, LET ME INFORM YOU ALSO, DID YOU REMEMBER THE GREAT LUCK DOBILL
MUSICIAN WHO WAS KILL IN SOUTH AFRICA MY BOYS WAS PAID TO DO THAT JOB
SO YOU JUST TOO SMALL FOR THEM TO HANDLE NO MATTER YOUR SECURITY ONE
BULLET YOU ARE GONE.

IF IN YOUR NEXT MAIL YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH ME I WILL ASK MY BOYS TO
GIVE YOU A TRACK, AND SEND YOU TO THEY BURNING FIRE, HELL AWIT YOU.
YOU ARE TO PAID THE SUM OF $8,000, WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY VIA CONFIRMING THE WALMART, MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION PART PAYMENT

Location Grangeville , Idaho. 83530

Regards,
Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

But why Idaho???

Should I involve another hitman? or send him the document he so desires??? (in form of a .dll with it's extension changed)

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I removed the person's name as it took me about two seconds to find her facebook (she does appear to be a real woman living in Idaho).

Something interesting about your scammer... he doesn't appear to be West African. Of course, many scammers are not west african, however many hitlads do some from there, so it's worth noting. He also types more like an American than a Brit or someone who grew up learning British spelling (for example someone from Nigeria, South Africa, Australia, etc.). And he's old. No 20 something year old scammer is going to say "GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION".

So.... interesting?

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some definite West African traits in there - the use of "am" rather than "I am", mentions of "burning fire" and "want" rather than "wants".

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Seymour last night I'd pay him as soon as I could get to the WU shop at lunchtime today. But since then I've had time to reflect and my panic at being the subject of an assassin's ire has subsided;

Quote:
Hi Mr. Skinner
I'm about to go to the Western Union shop in about an hour but before I do it occurs to me I asked you to prove you were an assassin and your original email said you would present a business card on request. I'd like to see it, so send it to me please or I'll conclude you're a scammer and no money will come your way. Send it now and you'll get your cash.

FutLong Poo

We shall see how he reacts. Cool

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What email is he using these days? Is he still on the [email protected]?

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he is.

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On being told to send his business card or it was goodbye cash, our hero reponds with gusto:

Quote:
HEY MAN YOU THINK AM HERE FOR ANY KIND OF DELAY OF FAIL OF PROMISES LOOK HERE IF YOU DARE TRY TO DELAY IN SENDING THE REQUIRED AMOUNT I HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO CONTINUE WITH THE JOB..MAYBE YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR FUNERAL

Regards,
Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman
Time for a break

Once I get his card, it's trophy no. 1 and he gets a 7mb .dll "WU receipt" as a reward. Wink

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pricipal Skinner won't send the business card. He probably never had one and is too lazy to knock one up on Photoshop. I've let the idea go because I'd rather keep him on my hook than have him dump me for being awkward.
He went off on a huge rant at my impertinence for asking:

Quote:
IF YOUR NOT SENDING THE MONEY YOU BETTER LET ME KNOW NOW AND STOP WASTING MY TIME AND DON'T MAKE ME EXERCISE PATIENT WITH YOU TODAY BECAUSE AM NOT GONNA TAKE ALL THAT SHIT YOU MESS UP, I BLOW YOUR HEAR OFF NO MERCY FOR ANY ONE WHO DARES WITH ME AND MY MEN WE DON'T JOKE IN DOING BUSINESS I WORK FOR MONEY THAT'S AM DOING THIS JUST GET YOUR MONEY AND SAVE YOUR LIFE...YOU MIGHT YOU WANT DELAY FOR THE PAYMENT NOT SENDING IT TODAY WILL COST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BIG TIME DAMAGE AND NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT, IF YOU LIKE INVITE THE COPS , HOPE YOU KNOW THE COPS CAN'T STAY WITH YOU FOREVER SO BE WISE MONEY CAN SAVE YOU A LITTLE TILL YOUR GOD CALLS YOU NOT THAT YOU DIE IN MY HAND BUT IF YOU THINK YOU LIKE THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT ALREADY I HAVE BEEN PAID BUT JUST WANTED TO GET MORE OUT OF THE JOB THAT'S WHY I MESSAGE YOU THROUGH HERE.. I WILL ALSO ADVISE YOU KEEP YOUR MONEY AND EXIT YOUR FAMILY

Regards,
Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

I've buckled under the strain:

Quote:
Okay, enough! You'll get your money tonight. Just leave my family out of this. I'll send you the Western union receipt when I get home from work, probably by 6.30pm

FutLong Poo

The game's afoot! Very Happy

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he didn't read my email:

Quote:
HOW LONG MORE TO GET THE MONEY NOW AM CHANGING PLANS

So I respond:

Quote:
I've already told you. You'll get your money tonight by 6.30. Be patient and you'll get everything that's coming to you.

If only he knew what that means.Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic