SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

identified a possible romance scammer on facebook

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BobJohnsonIII
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy yall!. Im in the need of some advice. Im not sure if I am in the right forum so if Im not in the right place please let me know.

Recently I just made a decoy facebook account with a fake name using an email that Ive used in the past to bait various scammers. I signed up Recently noticed that every one of the people facebook told me to be friends with is from Nigeria. Just a few days ago I received a very odd friend request from a white woman in California. There is no doubt in my mind that these pictures are stolen and the name is fake. As I snooped around her profile, I found a post of her with various selfies. The English shes using is very similar to what Im used to seeing with you typical Nigerian scammers that Ive baited in the past. All the likes are Nigerian men or women. The same goes for all her other posts. Some even giving her the "laugh" like. Ive dug into some of those profiles and noticed quite a few of them bragging showing off money jewelry and cars. Now my question is what do I do with this information. My decoy profile is locked down although I dont have much content so I haven't added "her" on yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay

first confirm where the pictures are from. open the google image search and drag&drop the image into the searchbar.

this way, you should find at least a few pics.

and then communicate with "her". soon (s)he should start some kind of 419-fraud.

you should hint that there is money involved. somebody will die soon and you will get an inheritance, or something like this. that will immediately spark interest...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What RHd1 said. You might also opine about how you have a lot of money and no one in your life to share it with. You;ve baited other lads so you know the drill.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Image search really really sucks these days as in it is more centered around sales and advertising than it is on identifying a particular photograph. Plus Facebook images seldom ever got hits to begin with. Expect results such as T-shirt or seatbelt or selfie….

Either way your profile was ‘found’ by someone I believe to be a romance scammer but you will be able to tell in short order if you simply accept the friendship and chat for a bit with ‘her’.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safe account right? So accept it and chat. You will see soon enough if it is real or wants money. If real drop. If lad bait. No problem.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the info everybody. I need to build the profile up a bit before I move any further with this. You can see for yourself.
www.facebook.com/smith.dada

If this isnt a romance scammer ive gotta be a total idiot
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Timeline, I'm going to hazard a guess that that profile has been re-purposed from a lad's own profile to the fake female one.

If you scroll right down to the posts from 2012 there's some showing the location as Lagos and then these 2 gems from 2015
Quote:
Michigan Picker available both westy and money gram 24/7

Quote:
HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY IN ADVANCE MY PEOPLE NAIJA GO SURELY BETTER SOON I BELIEVE------NOPE CHICKEN NICE ONE FOR ME PEOPLE !!!

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will sometimes sell their old facebooks, or facebooks of their relatives that have been online for a long time to other lads. The reason being that "established" facebooks are less likely to be deleted or "id checked" by Facebook than new accounts, and lads can also back edit the posts (which this lad seems to have been too lazy to do) to make the pages look like legitimate people.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
BobJohnsonIII
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work everyone! . As I mentioned before, I signed up to facebook with the email I used to bait a few of these idiots in the past. since then the friend suggestions have been priceless. I have an open window into the lives of scammers and all their friends and families. Im going to play it cool for a while and takes lots of notes. Hopefully when Im done Ill have some incriminating evidence to present to law enforcement.
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something from that profile that made me crack up was from a photo of a colourful African gentleman holding beads and the comments below.

Quote:
Is this ur DAD?

Quote:
Yes now sure

Quote:
DAD DAD SURE DAD

Laughing Laughing

Done a bit of digging and this is definitely a sold/hacked Facebook that has been re purposed. Just looking at a happy new year message from 2015 and someone commented:

Quote:
Alhamdulilah my brother ooooo

Furthermore, if you look at 2 profile picture updates from 2012 they are male. Either lad has sold it off, been hacked, or changed gender.
BobJohnsonIII
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work buddy! Have fun digging in there everyone. Ill be making files on all the people associated with this retardian. Ill be sure to drop any info I can find along the way. On another note, Ill upload some good shit soon! I got some old school joints that are really funny.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ill have some incriminating evidence to present to law enforcement.

I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm but what "incriminating evidence" are you expecting to get and which branch of Law Enforcement do you expect to act on this "evidence"?

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
BobJohnsonIII
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking the fact that this account is tied to many other accounts that are real could be a place for law enforcement to dig a little deeper. or maybe they dont care.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, law enforcement acts, when it is clear, that someone stole or cheated the money. but they usually have a hard time to tie something to a certain person.

if the lad uses a smartphone, he will have one for his personal account and one or two for scams.

if he uses a laptop, maybe then it may work. but mobile providers are usually using provider-grade NAT, so there will be hundreds or even thousands of different accounts.

but if he goes to a cyber-cafe, you will find many different accounts acting from the same device, and again, provider-grade NAT will multiply things.

and to make things worse, they are using prepaid-plans... in other words, there is no name tied to an IP... (again, provider-grade NAT makes things worse, much worse).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget law enforcement. Well not totally. But dont expect to turn them in. Bait for bank accounts. Those can be reported and shut down. The moderators here have LEO contacts that can do it quickly. Just forward the bank details to someone with a green username here Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BobJohnsonIII wrote:
Nice work everyone! . As I mentioned before, I signed up to facebook with the email I used to bait a few of these idiots in the past. since then the friend suggestions have been priceless. I have an open window into the lives of scammers and all their friends and families. Im going to play it cool for a while and takes lots of notes. Hopefully when Im done Ill have some incriminating evidence to present to law enforcement.

As others have said, sadly law enforcement is really unlikely to do anything regarding this. Assumming you live in a Global North country, the police will tell you they can't do anything unless you've been scammed out of huge amounts of money (don't remember the exact figure, but expect hundreds of thousands of USD or Euros). The cost of locating the scammer and getting him arrested would be enormous and the probabilities of locating him are zero. On the other hand, if you contacted the police force of your lad's country they'd probably shrug the thing off. Most of the times we've tried to contact them they've been extremely uncooperative because, in general, there's no way they can find the scammer and sometimes they just turn a blind eye.
However, getting access to personal facebook accounts from the lads is extremely useful for baiting (especially if you're playing a fake lad), you get to know who they are, what they like doing on their free time... But as always, lads lie and unless you've got good reasons to believe the contrary, assume it's a fake profile.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
BobJohnsonIII
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
Forget law enforcement. Well not totally. But dont expect to turn them in. Bait for bank accounts. Those can be reported and shut down. The moderators here have LEO contacts that can do it quickly. Just forward the bank details to someone with a green username here Smile

thanks for the tip. i had one a few years ago. there is a 5 minute clip of him giving me the numbers and me reading them back wrong. hes gets pretty mad that i wont accept it in text as i keep telling him that im under investigation from the fbi cause of the clinton email server scandal . where do i come up with such nonsense? thanks again buddy! thats good info! i had no idea
BobJohnsonIII
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy has changed the photos a bunch of times.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic