SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Drunken scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My initial reply to his form email -
Quote:
We're you trying to reach me?

His answer -
Quote:
Attn: Anne

Your message is well noted.

Since you are alive, we are going to get Mr. John Eddie arrested and make sure he goes to jail.

Meanwhile, all you need to send now is your home address, your telephone number, your banking information where your fund will be transferred into and also send $385 dollars for the release processing charges, and the fund valued $32 Million Dollars will be release to you without any other delay.

Send the money on this name below via western union or money gram transfer system, all the documents that will back you up will be send to you for your perusal. And also do your best and send the money on or before Monday next week. Please call me on receipt of this message on +scammer phone #

RECEIVERS NAME: Scammer friend or mule

TEST QUESTION : WHAT

ANSWER: GOOD.

As soon as you send the money, you send me the MTCN NUMBER and sender’s name

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

I decided to see if he would try to cut another scammer out -
Quote:
I just sent $2000 to Jefferson Koffi, are you telling me I have to send more? It should be in the bank account by now. Please explain.

Surprise, surprise Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Thank you for your email.

As soon as you send the $385 Dollars, your fund will be immediately release to you without any delay, so all you need to do now is to proceed to western union or money gram and send the money today for immediate release of your fund.

RECEIVERS NAME: UG### AU#######

Finally, don’t send any money again to Jefferson Koffi because he is not going to release any fund to you. Send me your banking data and your home address with your telephone number.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

I play hard to get -
Quote:
YOU MUST BE JOKING! That is the same thing Barrister Koffi keeps saying. I have sent him over $6,500 in the last 4 weeks. Are you telling me he is a fraudstar? Does he work in the same office as you? How can I be sure I will get the money from you? I need answers, and help!

He is sensitive to my plight -
Quote:
Jefferson Koffi, Is not working in my office, I don’t know him and how can you send him $6500 dollars and he did not release any fund to you that means he is a fraud-star person.

Meanwhile, I assured you and guarantee you that as soon as you send the $385 Dollars on this name via money gram or western union, I will immediately release your fund to you with any delay because I am 120% sure of what I am telling you. So proceed and send the money today.

RECEIVERS NAME: UG### AU######

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom
I'm convinced Laughing

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he is different - Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Please understand, I want to trust you, but I am very afraid now. I sent Barrister Koffi the money because each time he said it was the last time, and I would receive my fund immediately after I paid. I want my fund, because as I told him, I am trying to invest in an apartment project in the city. Are you certain this is the last payment that will be made, or will there be other taxes, or penalties that will come out of nowhere?

Nope! Blah, blah, blah -
Quote:
I am in receipt of your message.

As soon as you send the $385 Dollars, your fund will be immediately release to you without any delay and you will never send any cent again. This $385 dollars is the only money you have to send. So proceed to western union or money gram and send the money on this name below.

RECEIVERS NAME: UG### AUG######

(HE ADDS THIS IN EVERY EMAIL, SO FROM NOW ON I AM REMOVING IT, AS IT SERVES NO PURPOSE)

As soon as you send the money, you send me the MTCN NUMBER, Sender’s name and Sender's Address with your banking data where your fund will be transferred into.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Fine. I give up - Crying or Very sad
Quote:
Ok, I will trust you. I am in the mountains, and cannot easily get to town. If you can wait till Thursday, when I pick up supplies, I will go to WU, but if you want it sooner, I can do a bank transfer online. Just send the bank info, and I will do it tonight.

Won't even give me a piggy, huh? That's what he thinks.
Quote:
Thank you for your message.

I will wait till you comes out from the Mountains and send it on this name via western union. Do your best and see if you can send it on or before thursday to enable me transfer your fund on time to your bank account.

Have a nice day

As soon as you send the money, you send me the MTCN NUMBER, Sender’s name and Sender's Address with your banking data where your fund will be transferred into.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Time for curveball! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Thanks anyhow, but Barrister Koffi just emailed me explaining how you are an angry ex employee trying to steal my money. You almost had me believing he was trying to scam me. You should be ashamed. After everything Barrister Koffi did for your family. I understand you are in need, but you could have just asked, and I would have tried to help you, but now I don't think I can. I hope you get the help you need, and your family finds a home.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My, My that caused a response!!
Quote:
KOFFI IS A FRAUDSTAR DONT LISTEN TO HIM AT ALL???

Thank you for your message.

I want to let you know that Koffi is a thief and a scammer don’t ever listen to him because police are looking for him now because of all his bad character, he has fraud many people. Since you have been sending him money has he release any cent to you?

Meanwhile, don’t listen to him any don’t have anything to do with him because you are not going to receive any cent from him, and don’t send him any money again, don’t disclose my conversations between me and you so that he will not divert your fund to another bank account.

And if he ask you for your email address password don’t ever give it to him at all. I assured you and guarantee you that as soon as you send the $385 dollars, I will immediately release your fund to you without any delay because I am 120% sure that you will receive your fund from

Finally, if Koffi send you email, don’t reply to him at all because he a fraud man and thief. And also I want to let you know that I am a Christian with me you will receive your fund because I believe in our lord Jesus Christ, Koffi is a Muslim don’t try to do anything with again so that he will fraud you again. Make sure on or before Thursday you send the $385 dollars via western union money transfer system.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

I think I will pour a little salt in the wound! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Sir,
Barrister Koffi has explained everything to me. He said the reason you don't want to use bank to bank transfer is that you are trying to scam me. If your family needed food, I would have tried to help you. You did not have to try and scam me. I give to many charities, and I believe we are our brothers keeper, so all you had to do was ask. Now I really don't trust you. If you are honest with me, then I can be generous, but I know Western Union is used for scamming. Barrister Koffi told me the funds will be delivered to my account after the money laundering certificate is approved. I understand that there are many rules to be followed, and he told me up front there may be additional charges. It won't matter when I finally receive the money. My company won't even miss the money I borrowed to pay the fees. I hope you find another home, and please get help for your drinking, and gambling problems. I will pray for you. In Jesus name, amen.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rubbing salt into the wound is a great way to make dollar chops even more traumatic.

Hearken to Mal's supportive comments to a chopped Lad .

Quote:
Mr Boswell explained what happened, though he didn't have to be so gorram crude about it. I couldn't care less that you're homosexual - though picking up teenage boys was always a risk, and being found out by your wife and kids must be a bad way to come out. I understand you must need time to get over it and work out what to do with your life.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't reached that level of eloquence, just yet Yastreb. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He definitely doesn't like my fake lad Koffi! Laughing
Quote:
DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO KOFFI

Don’t ever send any money to Koffi because he is not going to release any fund to you at all, he want to fraud you money, I assured you that as soon as you send the $385 dollars I will release your funds to you without any delay and without asking you for any other cent, if you want me to send you bank account where you will send the money I will do that<-----oink, oink!!. I am a Christian and I will never betray you in life I swear to you.

Meanwhile, if Koffi release any fund to you call me a stupid man, so don’t listen to him at all because since you have been sending him money he has never release your fund to you, he was just collecting money from you for nothing so don’t listen to him, I have forwarded his information to the police and FBI to get him arrested because he is a thief.

Kindly comply with my directives and send the $385 dollars without any delay or if you want me to give you bank account where you can transfer the money I will do that.

Get back to me as soon as possible today.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben

I couldn't help myself after the Christian remark Laughing Laughing
Quote:
If you are a Christian, then why did you lose your home, and put your family in dire straits from gambling, and drinking. I know we all make mistakes, and deserve a second chance, but drinking so much, that you run naked into a grocery, and start screaming obscenities at the clerk, then urinate on the counter, is not something that I think our Lord condones. I truly hope you take the help Barrister Koffi has offered you. It is not every day that an employer takes the steps too help give their past employees the chance to make right, the multitude of wrongs they have made. Please do accept it, as it is no shame to need help, but only to refuse it due to animosity. With that being said, I am also willing to help you, but I will not send money through Western Union. Send me the account information, and I will transfer the funds.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well played! Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will wait till you comes out from the Mountains

Sounds like what I get when my fishing family is in the ocean fishing and the lad wants WU/MG:
Quote:
For how long do you think you think you will stay on sea?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is going to be good.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes, lads love good competition.

especially when the competition is more successful Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...I appreciate this all the more because I've got a very similar lad myself at the moment. He doesn't care for his 'rival' at all!

Quote:
One more time just make sure you keep my contact information safe. Don't misplace it. I bet you this time you will pay more money to this fake Rev. Ömotoyossi and you will get nothing not even a piece of the Gold he promised you. Then when you are tired that same bible that revealed to you that Rev. Ömotoyossi is real, you will go back to the bible again for a proper revelation. If I am not a man of God let my words today never come to pass. But if I serve the true living God let the truth prevail.

Thanks!
Rev. brother
Fränklin.Smith

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Go to hell and burn to arches n*gga. - Dävid Knight
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it is always fun to have the character chopping the dollar email the lad and taunt him. Having their dollar chopped is bad enough, but being taunted by the chop can sometimes send them over the edge.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ my lad just sent my character a copy of the 'chopper's taunt'. Despite previously claiming to not be able to understand a series of taunts delivered in Pidgin, the lad apparently has no trouble with it now:

Quote:
Your mail replied is well received and noted; "point of correction" In my previous mail I never said Bible are not the same. Bible are the same all over the world. But what I said was that the revelation you claimed to receive from the Bible is not true. Try to understand my mail each time read from my mails. I don't talk rubbish in my life. I think it might interest you to have a look of what your called and trusted "Reverend Räzak Ömotoyossi" has to say about you.

Herein is the mail your Reverend Räzak Ömotoyossi sent me:

SUBJECT: STAY AWAY FOR MAI MUGU JOHN HÄLL

['chopper's' email redacted]

HAU BODI ,FRÄNKLIN SMITH, U SAGBA G BOI? YOURE NO GUYMAN - I SABI UR GAME - U SIDDON DERE FOR AN INTERNET CAFE FOR IKEJA WIT UR SAGBA FRENS, TRYIN FO BI DI BIG MAN. BUT YOURE DI SMALLBOI NA U ALWAYS GO BI. LWKMD!!! JOHN HÄLL DEY MINE NA E GONNA STAY MINE. IVE CHOPPED AM FO THOUSANDS ALREADY, MERUWA, NA NAU I DEY GONNA CHOP AM ALL OVA AGAIN !NA ALL U CAN DO DEY WATCH, SMALLBOI, OK. LAI LAI YOU GET A PENNY OF DIS, LEARNER!! OOOOOOOOO!!!! STAY OUT OF DIS OR MAI OGA GO SEND SOME OF AWA BOIS FO FIND U NA YOULL BI SORRY! STOP UR GARA-GARA, MIA BACK FO UR FILLAGE, SMALLBOI ,NA CHOP ROAST LIZARD FO DI REST OF UR LIFE! RÄZAK RULES FOREVER !

I know after you read what Ömotoyossi said about you then you will understand what I have been telling about this fake man. I don't know how he managed to have my e-mail contact. Maybe you are the one that released my contact e-mail to him I don't know. I sent you the mail from Ömotoyossi for you know the truth. If after you read this mail and still wish to follow him the choice is yours.

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
I wonder why they expect anyone to be able to read that without an interpreter? Laughing

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems upset!! Very Happy
Quote:
Listen, i don’t know Koffi any where, I did not loose any home at all, you can call me now so that you can talk to my wife and my children, Koffi is a liar I am telling you before God and man I did not lose any home at all, so don’t listen to what he is say because he is a thief he will never release any fund to you at all and don’t ever send him any money ok. I will send you bank account today you will use and send the $385 dollars. Trust me you will receive your fund.

Finally, I want to let you know I don’t take alcohol at all because is a sin for me to take it as a Christian.

Get back to me.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Oink, oink, oink - reported jump_4_joy
Quote:
Trust me i will never disappoint you, because my word is my bound, so send the $385 dollars on this account below, as soon as you send it, you send me the payment slip ok.

BANK NAME: ECO BANK NIGERIA PLC

ADDRESS: # 6 ISOLO ROAD EJIGBO OKE-AFA LAGOS NIGERIA

ACCOUNT NAME: SH##### JUB#####

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1093######

SWIFT CODE: ECOCNGLA

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: # 15 I#### STREET OK###" LAGOS NIGERIA

BENEFICIARY PHONE NUMBER: +##############

Thank you and God bless you.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm his sister - how sweet puke
Quote:

How are you my Sister?

Have you send the $385 dollars on this account?

Meanwhile, trust me I will not disappoint you at all, don’t listen to koffi because he is a fraud star, since you have been sending her money has he release any funds to you? Don’t send me any money again<--- (If you say so dumb ass)
because you are not going to receive anything from him because he is a thief.

ACCOUNT NAME: SH##### JUB#####

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 109#######

SWIFT CODE: ECOCNGLA

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

BENEFICIARY PHONE NUMBER: +

removing from future emails unless changed

Thank you and God bless you and send me the payment slip as soon as you transfer the money to the account.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

A little torture from Anne - Twisted Evil
Quote:
I'm confused Mr. Freedom,
First you want me to send you money, and then you send a bank account with a note that says 'Don't send me any money'. Why did you send a bank account if you don't want me to send you the fee? I hope and pray that you are not drinking, and are not thinking right. I pray that the drinking demon will leave you now! In Jesus name! God will set you free.Please explain your last mail, when you said 'Don't send me money'

Hopefully I can keep him on the defensive
Laughing
Quote:
How are you my Sister?

Thank you for your email.

Please Please I don’t drink alcohol because is a sin for me to take alcohol.

I am very sorry it was a typographical error, so am sorry for that.

Meanwhile, what I am mean, is you shouldn’t send any money again to KOFFI because he is not going to release any fund to you at all, because since you have been sending him money has he release any fund to you?

Furthermore, don’t listen to KOFFI because am not a drunk, I am a Christian I baptism in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Trust me I will never disappoint you in Jesus name Amen.

You are advice to send the $385 dollars on this account below for immediate release of your fund valued $32 Million United States Dollars.

Expecting to receive the payment slip.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please excuse the bullshit you are about to read - Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Ben,
I hope you don't mind me calling you Ben. To have a problem is nothing to be ashamed of. The only shame is not doing anything about it. I know with God's help, you will beat your demons. I have my entire congregation praying for you, my brother in Christ. With the strength of the Lord, nothing can stop you. Please understand Ben, if I did not care for you, I would not be saying these things. In the short time we have talked I have felt a connection, and I want to help you. I understand that you are Christian, but where does it say that Christians don't make mistakes. Stay strong in the Lord, ask His forgiveness, and he will bless all that you do, in Jesus name. Amen.

Ok, this is what his reply was to the above -
Quote:
Thank you for your email My Sister,

I am telling you the truth before God and man, am not a drunk, don’t listen to what Koffi is saying at all ok.

Trust me I will never disappoint you as my sister, so send the $385 dollars on this account below to enable me release your fund to you without any delay and without asking you for any other cent. Send me the payment slip as soon as you send the money.

But this is what Anne received - Twisted Evil
Quote:

I am telling you the truth before God and man, I am a drunk, please listen to what Koffi is saying ok.

Trust me I will disappoint youas my sister, so send $3850 dollars on this account below to enable me release your fund to you with delay from money laundry certificate. Send me the payment slip as soon as you send the money.

BANK NAME: First Union

ADDRESS: 27 Stone Bridge Road, Stone Mountain, GA

ACCOUNT NAME: RICHARD HEAD

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2748394683

ROUTING NUMBER: 6738264726

only the address above is real, just in case he googled the bank

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anne finally sends the money!!
Quote:

Ben,
I wanted to let you know that the money has been transferred to the account you sent, but why is it so much? I understand the need for a money laundering certificate, but $3850.00 USD seems like a bit much! Hopefully this is the last payment that is needed. I was relieved to see that you sent an American bank account this time, as I was having trouble with that swift code thing for international transfers. I am looking forward to receiving my fund, and I promise you will get everything you deserve when I do. I can be very generous when I am treated well. I will continue to pray for you my brother in Christ.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was quick - Wink
Quote:
SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, VERY URGENT

I don’t understand you at all, what I told you to send on this account below is $385 not $3,850. Where did you get this? Who gave you American account to send money?

What I gave you to send money is Nigeria account ok. Below is the account again. Send me the slip of the money you sent. Be swift

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

After he sent the above 4 times, I replied -
Quote:

You truly need to stop drinking Ben. Your denials are a weakness that will kill you. The Lord helps those, who help themselves, and the first step is admittance. Here is the email you sent me, admitting your drinking, and this is the main reason I sent the money, because I felt you took a large step, and I thought that needed rewarding. Please, please help yourself, Ben. The whole church is praying so much for you and your family, in Jesus name. Amen.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Subject: TRUST ME MY SISTER
To: Anne Mxxxxxxx<[email protected]>

Attn: Anne

I am telling you the truth before God and man, I am a drunk, please listen to what Koffi is saying ok.

Trust me I will disappoint you my sister, so send $3850 dollars on this account below to enable me release your fund to you with delay from money laundry certificate. Send me the payment slip as soon as you send the money.

BANK NAME: Wells Fargo

ADDRESS: 6063 Memorial Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30088

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Chop, chop - Twisted Evil
Quote:
Attn: My Sister Anne

Have you seen what I am telling you that KOFFI is a thief, he have hack your email address password and he is seen all my email conversations with you.Please please change your email address password immediately because KOFFI is a thief and hacker

Meanwhile, what I told you to pay is $385 dollars only and he went and told you is $3,850 dollars, have you seen it, see the Nigeria account I sent to you, am not the one that sent you USA ACCOUNT, check very well the previous messages I sent to you with this email address (sk**int*********@gmail.com) but he went and opened another email address like my own and start contacting you with this fake email address (sk**itt*********@gmail.com), so check the different now and see, that what I told you is KOFFI is a liar, don’t do anything with him again, please open a new email address and start sending me email from there as you can see now that KOFFI is a thief and hack, so don’t listen to him at all because he is a thief.

All you need to do now is to send the$385 dollars on this account below so that I will immediately release your fund to you without any delay ok. Report to the police now to track him down.

ACCOUNT NAME: SHxxxxx JUxxxxxx

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 109xxxxxxx

SWIFT CODE: ECxxxxxx

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: # 15 Ixxxx STREET Oxxxx LAGOS NIGERIA

BENEFICIARY PHONE NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally, this email address KOFFI is using to send you email is fake ([email protected]) so check the two email address and compare it. Because my real email address is [email protected].

Get back to me immediately because I am not a drunk and am not happy now. Please send me your phone number let me call you ok. or you call me on +23xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am not the one that gives you this account.

BANK NAME: Wells Fargo

ADDRESS: 6063 Memorial Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30088

Yours faithfully,

Dr Ben Freedom

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not a drunk and am not happy now.

Laughing Into your sig file it goes!

...nice work...

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are right. I earned that. Thanks!!

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ...I am not a drunk and am not happy now...

I'm very sure he is not happy... not at all! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tell him the bank stopped the $3,850 transaction, but asked for some additional "original" documents. Maybe you can get some trophies! Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
Quote:
I wonder why they expect anyone to be able to read that without an interpreter?

Actually, just FYI, I wrote it myself with the aid of the never-to-be-sufficiently-praised 'Lad Scammer Translator' at (translate.50webs.com/lad/lad.html).

This translates phrases in plain English into either Pidgin or full-on Igbo (one of the many native languages spoken in Nigeria). If you want to taunt a lad posing as a chopper, it can be very useful. An approximate translation of that email I sent to my lad would be this:

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, FRÄNKLIN SMITH, YOU SAGBA G BOI? YOU'RE NO GUYMAN - I KNOW YOUR GAME - YOU'RE SITTING IN AN INTERNET CAFE IN IKEJA WITH YOUR SAGBA FRIENDS, TRYING TO BE A REAL BIG MAN. BUT YOU'RE A SMALLBOI AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE. LWKMD!!! JOHN HÄLL IS MINE AND HE'S GOING TO STAY MINE. I'VE CHOPPED HIM FOR THOUSANDS ALREADY, MERUWA, AND NOW I'M GOING TO CHOP HIM ALL OVER AGAIN! AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS WATCH, SMALLBOI. YOU'LL NEVER GET A PENNY OF THIS, AMATEUR!! STAY OUT OF THIS OR MY BOSS WILL SEND SOME OF OUR BOYS TO FIND YOU AND YOU'LL BE SORRY! STOP YOUR SHOWING OFF, RUN BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE, SMALLBOI, AND EAT ROAST LIZARD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! RÄZAK RULES FOREVER!

Sagba = 'homosexual'. Extremely derogatory, fighting words for a lad!
G Boi = Guyman = successful scammer.
Ikeja = district of Lagos associated with scammers.
Smallboi = petty crook, no-hoper.
LWKMD ≈ LMFAO
Meruwa = seller of plastic bags of water in the street, naive tribesman from the north, ≈ hick/hayseed.
Roast lizard: for some reason this imputation seems to upset lads quite often. Again it's presumably associated with crude provincialism.

http://www.naijalingo.com/ is an excellent source of epithets of varying degrees of obscenity. Altogether the Nigerians have a wonderfully expressive language for these purposes. Hope this helps!

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard Head, ha ha.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic