SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaitting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dammedifiknow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi every one; I'm new to this suit. and I wanted to make sure I under stand what scambaiting is. for yrs. I have been at war with scammers. I find them "they find me"; after I'm sure I'm dealing with a scammer; I lead them on having them resend there fake checks by FedEx or UPS to cost them more money. out of there pocket. I told the FTC what I was doing and the person I was talking to just laugh and said keep it up. this is just 1 of the things I'v done. any way's is this what this suit is about? fighting back to stop scamming?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that is baiting. Are you baiting safely? Do you have the scammers send checks to a real address, or to a nonexistent one?

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater.

what you are explaining is quite good baiting. if it is done safely. I know, that this way, you won't get the checks as trophies. but there is always the fear, that one of the lads friends will show up...

I doubt that a lad would go that far for just a lost check, but some baiters convinced lads to do really weird stuff (including tattoos that will prevent them to ever get a nice girl)...

so invent some funny address, let your character live in springfield, evergreen terrace 742 and watch what happens... Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I lead them on having them resend there fake checks by FedEx or UPS to cost them more money. out of there pocket.

In reality, you are not costing them any money. They have stolen mailing accounts from hacked victims. So you are costing victims.

The person sending the fake checks is also a victim of an employment scams.

The best thing is to pass the information to a Moderator.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes.

the only service the lads are actually paying are purchasing the forged checks.

does anyone know how much that costs them? a well forged check shouldn't be too cheap.

but again, safe baiting (and I don't mean baiting a safe Wink), don't give them your real address, and don't give them any existing address (remember that swatting-incident, where a gamer has used someone elses address as his own, and another gamer sent a SWAT-team to "his" house, resulting in the death of an innocent person). lads can do that too (and there have been threats from lads to send the police... they just haven't figured out yet that it is possible to do).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In the majority of cases, the lads don't even pay to purchase the checks.

The checks are printed by the victim they have "employed" to send them and they are the ones that pay for the check paper, software etc.

It costs the lad nothing at all.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

oh, nice

so, they have mules doing that aswell.

dammedifiknow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well yea I am using my real address. but if they are stupid enough to show up here. LOL I have a Cop for Neighbor.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Welcome to Eater.

dammedifiknow wrote:
well yea I am using my real address. but if they are stupid enough to show up here. LOL I have a Cop for Neighbor.

Wrong answer.

Please read this.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Perhaps you care nothing for your own safety, but what about family members? Who protects them? I'm guessing that neighbor works at some point (or is he a stay-at-home cop?).

True story...I have seven police officers of different forces that live in my neighborhood, yet a neighbor was murdered on Sunday.

We bait in a safe manner. Do you have any idea what information may be gleaned from an address?

Some scammers have taken to "Swatting." Here are some recent examples:

http://www.tctimes.com/news/scammer-steals-from-couple-makes-fake-call/article_419ac13a-4bbc-11e7-8631-47d36c95e471.html

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cherokee-county/couple-says-irs-scammer-called-swat-on-them/407362161

https://consumerist.com/2016/02/11/diabolical-irs-phone-scammers-call-swat-team-tell-victim-theyre-there-to-collect/

https://www.dcourier.com/news/2017/mar/07/vengeful-scam-artist-uses-swatting-tactic-victim/

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/12/16886074/call-of-duty-swatting-incident-arrest-charges-tyler-barriss

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As already stated it does not help you, neighbors, your employer, fellow employees, relatives and etc.

Baiting safely is crucial. Using a username that you have not used before is crucial. Wink You can ask a Moderator to change your user name that is not tied to you.

http://www.walb.com/story/32303382/police-officer-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-his-home
Quote:
WEST MEMPHIS, AR (WMC) -
Two men remain on the run after busting into an apartment complex and robbing the people inside, one of whom was a police officer, at gunpoint.

According to West Memphis police, two men broke into Matthew McKee's apartment Wednesday night.

Police said the men broke in through the back door, stole two cell phones, and took McKee's .40 caliber service weapon. Nearby surveillance video caught the two suspects on camera. Police are sharing the video in hopes it will help them find the men responsible.

"There was a lot of police," neighbor Raschelle Siver said. "This is really scary for me."

She said visitors crossing through the apartment complex on the way to nearby streets are often the source of crime in her neighborhood.

Police said McKee wasn't hurt during the incident. They said he was home for medical reasons at the time.

Siver said the surveillance cameras help her sleep better at night. She said it makes her feel safer with her 2-year-old son while they live in the heavy traffic area.

"There are truck drivers and people on vacation," Siver said. "People visiting. We have entrances in the fences and you can see them cross through our fence."

But, she's still keeping an eye out for her neighbors despite the help in the sky.

"All I can do is keep my doors locked and hope for the best," Siver said

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pay back on family.

They can reach out from where ever they are.Wink

http://www.wral.com/gang-leader-gets-life-sentence-for-kidnapping-wake-prosecutor-s-father/16222322/

Whip Jack Boot

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dammedifiknow wrote:

DO NOT under ANY circumstances use a real address when baiting!

Make up a TOTALLY FICTIONAL baiting character, and locate him/her at least 100 km from where you are at an address that does not exist. Set him up a bank account at a bank that does not exist, with SWIFT code and routing number that are well-formed but don't correspond with any real bank. (In many formats of scams, you are asked for your bank account. Have it ready to give to lads.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can still get the checks while baiting safely. Join premium for access to a drop box address where you can recieve stuff from lads. Smile

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That has not been available for a year or two.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic