SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Online 'Nigerian Prince' scammer caught ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never know where they are actually from...

From Slidell, LA...

http://mynbc15.com/news/local/nigerian-prince-scammer-caught-in-slidell-la-not-who-youd-expect

Quote:
The Slidell Police Department in Louisiana say they have arrested a "Nigerian prince'' scammer who is accused of pretending to be African royalty as part of a scam to trick people out of thousands of dollars.

Michael Neu was arrested and charged with 269 counts of wire fraud and money laundering by sending emails to people and then claiming to be a Nigerian Prince who claims they are beneficiary of a large sum of money -- but in order to receive their "inheritance" they must first send him their bank account details. Police say people fall for these scams.

"Most people laugh at the thought of falling for such a fraud, but law enforcement officials report annual losses of millions of dollars to these schemes," Slidell police said in a news release.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always good to see these scum of the earth get caught.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks happy. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks picture postcard perfect.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needed a good safari!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/slidell-man-arrested-in-nigerian-prince-money-scam/503088151
Quote:

Police say Neu was the β€œmiddle man” to an e-mail scam where someone posing as a Nigerian prince claims the victim is the beneficiary in a will and set to inherit millions of dollars.

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess there is nothing "Neu" under the sun.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Most people laugh at...

Victims?

Money Mules?

Um the rest of my comments will not be so nice so I'll leave it at that eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Maybe the thought that they would never fall for it, OP. Until they find out differently. Anyone can be scammed.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish the police would take more time with these go-betweens here in the USA.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic