SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The UN needs some new staff... (A rude lad)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sitting back for a while and learning for several months, I finally got something worth publishing and frankly I was a little shocked!

The players
Andrew Bauer - Head of supply 'chin' at Bill Ding Construction with a love of free money!
Mr Jake Branden - Head of 'The United Nation Award' (whatever that is)

This started out as a very normal timewasting bait, however things got juicy.

The script:

Quote:
Attention Please:

I'm in receipt of your email with trust and confidence and the content of your mail is well noted. As you were told that is

exactly how it is because we have about 8 other international beneficiaries in our 3RD Category cash compensation Payment

award by the Federal Govt & United Nations/ FINANCIAL REGULATORY COMMITTEE including your E-mail. Therefore the amount in

question ($870,000.00) was mapped out as (IMF Annual Fund Giving Campaign) but we have sent you several emails through our

customer care here without any respond from you,today I am glad to hear from you.To expedite the release of your fund, you

are required to furnish us with your valid and current receiving data as listed below for security reasons and to avoid any

error procedures.

Your full name........

Your country...........

Your Occupation & Age...........

Home address........................

Your Phone Number...............

Sex and Marital status.................................(!!!)

Once i confirm the above required data from you, i shall write a letter of claim to the paying bank in your name where your

fund was deposited for security reasons to enable them release your funds to you without any delay.Your urgent

reply shall be highly recommended for further procedures.

Thank You.

After this strange form was filled out with Andrews gender as female and a nonsense address. Andrew recieved two options! How nice of the lad...

Quote:
Dear,

Thanks for your email/urgent response,i have forwarded your information/written an application to
the paying bank in your name. But before we proceed, the bank would
like to know the option you wish to receive your fund with.

Option 1: To receive the amount Via online Bank to bank:You are hereby to provide us your account data where the said fund

shall be transferred into.( Transfer Charges of the said fund:$240 Only).

Option 2: To receive the amount Via ATM Master/Visa Card to your address:You are hereby to reconfirm us your present/current

home address without any mistakes for an urgent delivery process.( DHL
Shipping Cost of the ATM card:$180 Only)

You are urgently instructed to choose one of the above stated options
and reply back immediately to enable us furnish you with the
receiver's name where you shall wire the transfer charges or the
shipping cost depending on the option you may choose. Your urgent response
shall be highly recommended,on your response back to me,we shall
proceed immediately in getting your fund across to you in any option
you may choose to receive your fund without any further delays.

Thank You.

Obviously the lad was still on script at this point. Andrew, in his kindness (and to get this lad off script), asked 'Mr Jake' to photograph the package to ensure that the ATM card had the correct address on.

Quote:
Could you kindly send me a photograph of the package with the name and address on so that I know you have correctly added it? There are many similar addresses in Belgium so it is important that I see this.

The lad, lazy and unimpressed, slapped Andrews constant questioning!

Quote:
Dear,
I think we must put a stop to this your too many questions making us feel that we don't know what we are doing.
I forwarded your information you sent to me to the paying bank,you have not yet even choose any option of receiving the said fund and you are requesting for the photograph of the information i forwarded to the bank to know if it was correct.Are you not the one that sent me the information i forwarded to them?
You are the one who sent me the information i forwarded to the bank so therefore there is no mistake in it ,i forwarded it at you sen to me.
So choose an option which you wish to receive the fund and follow up the due process to receive your fund.
Any further unnecessary question,we must put a stop to your file and quit the transaction.

I think he is a little upset! Twisted Evil
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't you learned that this is all 100% RISK FREE, so why ask questions, just take out you wallet! Laughing

I'm surprised you got an actual response so fast. I was away for some time from baiting and now my lads just plain out refuse to ditch their script even when I drop well enough info for them to start winging it. Now they just auto-pilot it to the payment and copy-paste the same format over and over again if the conversation takes a wrong turn.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ It's a good thing that our building contractor is ruthless and only has his eyes on the prize. In retaliation, he slaps Jake.

Quote:
Dear,

That is my problem - I am suddenly recieving this huge sum of money and YOU are stopping me from asking questions!? I broker over $2 million per week in building contracts so it is important that questions are asked in my line of work. If you have a problem with this then we will not proceed with this deal monsieur!

In anycase,

As explained in my earlier email,I have opted for option #2 and you can find my address here for delivery:

Bill Ding Construction ltd
Address: 147 boulevard Bischoffsheim, Brussels
Postcode: B-1000

Regards,

Today, in a double surprise, the lad both apologised and put his money shot in the same email. What joy!
Quote:
Dear,
I apologies for being impatient, however it is imortant that we give you money as quickly as possible. Below is the DHL Cashier's Details where you shall send the said delivery fee ($380 only) to enable urgent and successful delivery
process.
First Name============= Paul
Last Name============= Eze
Country============ Benin Republic
City/Address======== Cotonou
Amount============ $380 Only .

Kindly send this fee via Western Union,send me the payment receipt
once you send the fee for verification and to enable urgent delivery
process.
From the date the delivery fee is paid,your fund shall be credited
into an ATM card within 18-hours only,get registered at the DHL
Courier Company with the address you provided for an urgent delivery process.Then the card shall be
in your address within 48-hours only.
I look forward receiving from you the payment receipt as urgent as
possible to enable urgent delivery process.
Thank You.

A faint oinking noise is heard on this horizon if the lad is greedy enough to believe Andrew's next email. There's nothing lads love more than even more money. Either he will be salivating at this or Andrew will be dropped as a timewaster, hopefully I can secure my first piggy anyhow.

Quote:
Dear Mr Jake,

I am afraid that the small town that I live in does not have a Western Union branch and also, because this is a business transaction it will be much easier for me to sign off a bank transfer with our accounts department.

I realise that this is an inconvenience for you, however if you provide me with the following details I can ensure that the amount is sent to you ASAP with an extra $100 for this inconvenience. (My boss is a rich bastard so he will not notice).

I will need the following details from you:

Bank name:
Account Number:
Routing Number:
Swift/Bic Code:

Thanks!
Andrew Bauer

WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell bacon..
Good luck..

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized that I'm actually baiting the same lad right now. I got a bank account from him, so I'm going to report it now. If you get an account under the name of , it will have already been reported. Duplicate reports are useful though. Hopefully we can squeeze out a few more piggies from this guy.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems you got to him first! He is refusing to provide any alternative... Oh well! Got a lovely lad from Prussia on the go (posted his script in the surplus letters I found it so funny)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic