SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These waiting periods are the WORST part of any bait but the payoff can be the BEST. Our prayers are with Team Archie.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word from Archie. Roger sends him a quick note to tell him he's thinking of him:

Quote:
I am starting to get worried about you. At Services this morning everybody was asking about you and wandering why we haven’t herd back from you still. We are all preying that nothing bad has happened to you (well, not yet, anyway). Were you able to claim your package? Please get back at me as soon as you can and let me know how your doing.

I'm not sure why he has been quiet for so long. He said he would be traveling on Wednesday, and it doesn't take this long to get there. Strange.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all pray for Archie's health and we hope he holds his power and willingness to travel! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the little shitstack twigged?

Perhaps one of you should send him an email as a victim to check on him?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No messages to Pastor Moses or to GPS in over a week now. Quite strange for him. Pastor Moses is back from his trip:

Quote:
Hello my son,

I have returned from my long trip. Surely you have found time to collect your Welcome Package since I have been away? Please send me an update on your progress my son.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly hope his silence is because he is stredded in hash conditions.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No such luck, I'm afraid. Archie finally gets back to Roger:

Quote:
I am so sorry that I haven't responded to your mail. I am process of getting a border pass that will enable me cross the border into Niger Republic in order to get the package.

The border pass will take 8 days before I can get it. I will let you know when I get it and also tell you when I will begin the journey.

Sounds like he is stalling, but for what, I don't know. We may have to inject some urgency into things by making him think he could lose the package. He is far too relaxed and lackadaisical about this right now.

Roger will have questions tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many shipping companies use a central warehouse to store unclaimed items, as their satellite offices lack any real storage capacity. I'm sure GPS is no different.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he wont find that out until he's somewhere in Niger. Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I was thinking that GPS could send Archie a warning with an appropriately near cut-off date. Once the lad is in country, the shipment will have been sent to the central warehouse due to a clerical error, etc.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pastor Moses,

I'm sorry I haven't been able collect my welcome package. I was having problems with the border pass.

I finally got the border pass yesterday and I will be traveling to Niger Republic tomorrow Thursday along with my friend.

Please Pastor I will appreciate if you can tell Mr Eric to send me $300 through money gram or western union as soon as possible so I can use for the trip.

I will need to pay some fee over there in order to collect the package, and also for transportation. I want to get to the welcome package before this Saturday.
Please it's urgent.

The border pass is in the attachment file.

Best regards

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks about the reason for the delay:

Quote:
But I don't understand, I thought you were suppose to leave last Wednesday? Didn't you said your friend took a leave from work to go with you? So why did he took the leave if you weren't going? I am very confused.

Also, what is this border pass your talking about, and why does it take so long to get? I am just worried that you will have trouble with claiming your package cause your taking so long. Please don't waist any more time, we want to make sure you get your welcome package rite away so you can begin setting up your Church Parish their. So please, can you make a promise to me that you will claim your package as soon as you can? This is really very impotent to me.

No response to Roger from Archie, but it is nice to see he appears to have gotten a real border pass. He is still making the right noises for a safari, even if he is taking his sweet time about it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm following this topic with greeeeat care!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting development. He emails GPSE to notify them that he cannot find the office.

Quote:
Good day,

I arrived Niamey few hours ago, I haven't been able to locate your facility. Is your facility in niamey around the airport? And I need a phone number that I can call for proper direction in niamey, plus someone who speaks English. (always fun to send a lad to a French speaking country)

Also, tell the regional manager to send the description of your Niamey facility via mail.

Thanks

Clyde from Customer Care lets him know he will relay his message to the Regional Manager:

Quote:
Hello sir,

Your message is received and well understood. I will send the a message to Dennis Rodman, the Regional Manager in Niger and notify him that you are trying to locate the office.

I will request that he send a driver to come to your present location. Can you please send me a picture of yourself at a prominent location in the city, preferably a known location that will be recognizable? That would help be helpful to the driver to be able to recognize you.

I will email Mr. Rodman and let him know that you have arrived. He should contact you shortly.

Clyde
Customer Care Representative

Hopefully he will cooperate and send a picture that will confirm his travel. Fingers crossed that we will soon have a straneded lad.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing I will remember all these replies, because I feel I will need inspiration for my story with Emanuel, "the lazy idiot".

This topic is fantastic! Congratulations! clapping

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Moses:

Quote:
I arrived at the Niamey Niger yesterday but I haven't been able to locate the company that my package was shipped.

I'm stranded, I have no choice but to sleep in bus Park in an extreme cold weather.

I will continue with the search for the company's address later in the morning with the hope to find it.

Please I will appreciate if you can contact them over there to help me reach out to their Niamey office. I need a phone number that I can call for proper direction or an address to the facility where my package was shipped.

And to GPS:

Quote:
I am currently in Rimbo Transport voyage in Boulevard, Mali Bero. I'm at the passager waiting area.

Please tell Mr Rodman to urgently contact me with this number 80346XXX.

I don't speak French, I'm finding it hard to communicate with people here.

He didn't send a picture, but it sure sounds good. These messages were both sent around 3:30 AM Niamey time. Very Happy

Customer Care Representative Clyde Drexler responds promptly:

Quote:
Hello sir,

Yes I have received your message and it is well understood. It is very early morning in Niamey right now, I have not yet heard from Mr. Rodman. If I have not heard back in a few hours I will contact him again and have him get in contact with you. If I cannot reach Mr. Rodman, I will try to arrange to have a GPS driver to go to Rimbo Transport to meet with you.

I do expect to hear from Mr. Rodman very soon. I will ensure that he has received your message.

Clyde

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He sent a similar message to Roger:

Quote:
I arrived at the Niamey Niger yesterday but I haven't been able to locate the company that my package was shipped.

I'm stranded, I have no choice but to sleep in bus Park in an extreme cold weather.

I will continue with the search for the company's address later in the morning with the hope to find it.

It warmed my heart to read about how cold he is while sitting in front of a roaring fire with a mug of hot cocoa. I hope he's having a miserable night sleeping rough. Twisted Evil

Roger will be confused and unhelpful when he replies tomorrow.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally got his lazy ass to travel!

Hope he has a wonderous stay Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well, we haven't confirmed the safari yet with a picture. But I am inclined to believe he has traveled. The details he is giving about his situation in Niamey seem too specific for him to be lying.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would bet money that he's traveled. I'll keep pushing for the picture..

He asks for a driver to meet him in just a couple hours:

Quote:
Thanks for the information.

Please can you get a GPS driver to come to my location Rimbo Transport voyage? And also tell the driver to contact me via phone number 80346XXX.
Or send his number or Mr Rodman Email address and phone number.

If you can direct the driver to me in 3hours time, that will be 7:00am Niamey time.

It's cold here and I have no shelter. Very Happy

Clyde is prompt to respond, letting him know that Mr. Rodman has been contacted and should be meeting with him very soon. Clyde is even good enough to attach the message that he sent to Mr. Rodman...

Quote:
Hello sir,

Yes, I have reached out to Mr. Rodman, I expect he will contact you shortly. I have sent him your email address and let him know you are awaiting his contact. He will likely start his day around 8:00am, I am sure he will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Sir, is it possible for you to email me a photo of yourself at Rimbo Transport that I can send Mr. Rodman? If he sends a driver, the driver will need to know what you look like in order to find you.

Clyde

Hello Mr. Rodman,

It's Clyde over here at Customer Care. Hope you are doing well sir, it has been sometime since we last spoke!
You have a customer that has come to receive his parcel. His name is Osazu <>. He has traveled from Nigeria and is currently at the Rimbo Transport area. I have told him I would email you and have you arrange for a driver to meet him there.

His email address is <snip: his email address, except with one letter missing> Very Happy. Please contact him as soon as you can to help arrange his delivery. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you sir.

Clyde

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully the church packed a nice warm cozy sweater in that donation box, he's going to need it! Very Happy Laughing

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't notice the typo in the email that was sent to Rodman, but he does come through with the pic:

Quote:
Thanks for your response, this is me standing outside Rimbo Transport voyage.
There is a mosque after the Rimbo Transport voyage as you can see behind me.

Please can I plead that you send me Mr Rodman's email address and phone number so I can contact him directly at the beginning of business hour 8:00am.

It's 7am here.

His day is just starting, but it's Midnight here and I'm off to bed. Clyde will email him in about 8 hours.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentlemen, my sincere congratulations!

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we can call this a confirmed safari now. Very Happy

Roger is confused why Archie can't find the company:

Quote:
Oh my Gods, what has happened? I am glad to hear that you made it to Nigeria safely (still getting the country wrong) to claim your package, but I am very confused, why can't you locate the company? I thought you said you were able to get in torch with them? Didn't they gave you directive on how to find their office?

I am sorry to hear that you had to sleep in a park. (I am not. At all.) But why did you had to do that? Couldn't you found a hotel? I am sure the Church would be willing to disburse you for whatever you spend on it. I could ask Pastor Moses for you.

This might make him more willing to go deeper into debt, or use up his money faster. I'm sure Mr L will keep him entertained while he waits. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic