SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have I been scammed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im on a day off work , I told my wife im going to put my feet up and catch up on some TV and just chill for the day.

She sent me a message this message from work!!

Quote:
Hi baby. if u get a chance can you get the extension ladder and garden hose out from the shed as I am going to have clean the gutters tonight when I get home from work before mum calls tomorrow, can you also check if we have painkillers as I know my back will be sore after doing it as its hard for me to reach up when im not great with heights, also if you dont mind can you please make sure I can get at the extension lead and outside flood lights as I have to work late and it will be dark when im trying to do it ,Thanks xxx

I cant shake off the feeling that she scammed into getting everything out of the shed for her to save her time tonight before she cleans the guttering !!!
Hmmmm??

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

It sounds like the next move is you lose that TV, the house, the ladder, and the wife.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she a Minnesotan? That sounds very Minnesotan.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad Bware Its my step ladder , my real one died when I was 12.. No frank not Minnesotan but I Googled it and now I feel lucky .. Thanks !!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I highly suggest you get off eater and clean the gutters Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is that the gutters are clean by now. Smile

Or, braintoxic is now sleeping and computing in the shed.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buy her a mop for Xmas and depending on what she does with it will give you the answer.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you should consider moving to a bungalow to make things a little easier for her.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, she knew what she was doing.

Here's what I do, clean the gutters. Five minutes before she due to get home, I lie at the bottom of the ladder. When you hear here get home very weakly call out to her for help. Say you've been lying there for hours calling for help but no one heard you. Say think youu broke your to back and at least one leg and probably fracture your skull.

Before she runs in to call 911 or 999 (that's what UK uses, right) reveal the subterfuge. Then tell here to ask you not to use guilt or make me feel like if you don't do it your the world's worse husband.

Again, that's what I'd do but that's just me. I hate guilt trips. For the future you can pay someone to clean them for you and will do a much better job for a reasonable price. They go up there, clean out the leaves and finish with a power sprayer which will remove that black grit that is next to impossible to scoop out.

Not to mention, black widows love rain gutters. I know you'd use thick leather gloves but I was bitten by a black widow when I was 21. It was no picnic, horrible pain for two weeks and I didn't feel right for about a month. However, I was unable to go to the hospital or even see a doctor. If I did, the doctor would have made me stay home for a few days and that's if he gave me the anti venom. I was in training and after getting PTd in the mud and rain for four hours I got bronchitis and was ordered to stay home for two days. The day I got bit I called in sick and that's when I was told that if you miss more than three days, you wouldn't have enough hours in to pass training. So I couldn't chance seeing a doctor.

That was the longest month of my life. Not to mention I still had to do PT every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesdays and Thursdays they'd March you for hours. I was bitten on Sunday night. By Friday I wasn't feeling any better and we had what was called black Fridays. PT was supposed to be from 3 to 5 but would usually go to 6. Black Fridays started at 2 and went on until 8 or 9. My class was the last to have black Fridays because of all the workman's compensation claims.

I have a lot more to say but I think I might be boring you. Anyway, hire a professional. It's cheap enough and trust me, you don't want to even take a chance of getting bit. Horrible pain and I know a bit about pain. I've punched,bitten,been struck by rocks, kicked both on my body and between my legs. Nine car accidents, one of which I was ran over. Left a sinus infection untreated until I needed surgery and by that time I was having cluster headaches that lasted days. Dislocated my elbow twice, I know that doesn't sound bad but I dislocated it twice in a span of three minutes. Trust me, when you dislocate your elbow and it reduceses itself then dislocate it again three minutes later the second dislocation is much worse. My arm looked like a L only in the wrong direction. I won't even get into my back that those fing qucks kept diagnosing as a muscle strain. WTF kind of muscle strain causes pain to run down your left leg.

I'll shut up now. Thanks for letting me vent.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

braintoxic wrote:
I Googled it

What were the specific search terms?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost - I think you can add sciatica to your long list of horrible ailments and misfortunes, past and present. Shocked Wink
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost after reading all that iv decided il just paid her by Western Union and send myself on a safari Sad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inquiring minds want to know if you were sharp enough to clean out the gutters before your wife got home braintoxic. You get one husband point if you did.

Did you do what Ghost suggested and contract to have it done and then spend your day making her a yummie dinner? That's good for two husband points.

Did you make the mistake of setting up the ladder, extension cords and lights? Did she smash the gutters, leave the debris on the side of the house and break a window with the ladder?

People do that you know. When I got engaged a person that I respected told me to never use laundry detergent, fabric softener or dryer sheets. I was told that after a week or so I would never have to do laundry again. It worked but after 5 years the SO figured it out. He also said to first start dropping pots and pans while doing the dishes. If that did not end dish washing, then move on to fine china and crystal. I found that worked after the loss of a serving platter. I am not sure if it was worth it because at the 5 year mark I got the squinty eyed look when the question of dish washing came up. The topic of laundry was also brought up. I think someone talked.

The SO got even by asking me to set out the paint, brushes, pans, rollers and ladder to paint a very small bathroom. I set out TSP, drywall caulk, spatulas, sandpaper, masking tape and newspaper along with all the other supplies. I came home to runs, sags, orange peel and drips and made the mistake of saying that it looked like something in a motel room that people rent by the hour. That led to lots of questions and I was allowed to sleep on the couch but did not learn my lesson.

A few years later the SO asked me to pull out some painting supplies again. Like the foolish person I am I did. I came home and the SO was smiling and told me the job only took a few minutes. It looked like someone had seen this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0dWc2OXmo

I did not get to use the couch because at 5 A.M. I was still scraping the paint before it dried completely and had to get ready for work. The cast brass towel hooks behind the door are still painted over.

I contract out all the painting now and spend my time baiting and making dinners.

I told myself I do not climb on ladders anymore. A few years ago I needed to have a broken roof tile replaced and called in a contractor. He charged $600 to replace 4 tiles using my roofing compound, my replacement tiles and my wet saw. Last year I paid a guy $4,000 to clean out the gutters, valleys and replace the membrane under about 100 roof tiles.

This year I wanted to climb up a tree for some silly reason. I bought a climbing harness, climbing ropes, locking caribineers and a belaying device on Amazon and put on a helmet. My intention was to sink in a series of lag bolts with eyes starting at the 6 foot level so kids would not use them for climbing. As I was waiting for my cordless drill batteries to recharge I fell less than two feet onto the top of a iron fence and broke two ribs. I felt the pain down to my toes as I lay on the fence. I had cramps in my butt. After about what seemed like an hour I was able to use my cellphone to call the SO who as a medical professional came out to laugh and then go back into the house. I spent the next 10 nights on the couch not because of anything I said but because of the pain laying down and the fluid build up in the lungs. The one thing I remember was that I had to walk away from anything that would make me laugh. It was just too painful.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay wrote:
@Ghost - I think you can add sciatica to your long list of horrible ailments and misfortunes, past and present. Shocked Wink

Yes, I have that. I worked for many years with it with these quacks workman's comp sent me to. Actually, I went a few years without seeing a doctor. I was only treated by PAs. My last visit was when my back went out to the point that I couldn't walk. My wife had to drive me because I couldn't look over my shoulder. Diagnoses... muscle strain.

I demanded to see another doctor and he was amazed I never was given an MRI. He ordered one and my disks we're bulging 5 and 7 millimeters. He said if I had an MRI years ago like I should have I could have benefited from epidural injections. That could have fixed me. I might have had to have them yearly but that could have fixed me.

Anyway, the quacks were shut down for prescribing medications without the patient seeing an actual doctor and a long list of other things.

Don't mind my rants. I'm not bitter or depressed. That's just the way things ended up. That's just life.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Connie , i just ignored the message .. and we lived happily ever after

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic