SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice problem to have.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only real life could mirror my baiting life.....I have been baiting 3 Russian ladies, and right now, all 3 are buying plane tickets to come stay with me. These vlad baits do take a while to unfold, but now 3 of them are on their way at the same time! Anna, Anna and Anastasia. How can I remember their names and keep them all straight? Where will they all sleep? They are all attractive but one esp has melted my cold unfeeling heart. How do I explain the other Russian ladies to her? I feel like a cad.

On the other hand, it's funny that the script is so predictable I can figure out that in 2 more emails she will break/lose her cell phone or lap top. Followed by the travel costs dilemma and appeal for money.

Anna #1, my favourite, has given me two pigs so far and am now working on the other ladies for a piggy or two. If this goes badly, I guess I won't be fishing with Anna #2 and her father next summer.

And how do I explain Zhenya, a fourth Russian lady who just found me?

These vlads are a nice break from the usual scams if nothing else.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anna, Anna and Anastasia.

Anna 1 and Anna 2 need to fight to eliminate one of them, can't have two with the same name.

Laughing

How wonderful to find love with not two, not three, BUT four beautiful Russian women!

Maybe Anna #2 will enjoy fishing with you, her father and the mysterious Zhenya

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beware of Zhenya: she lives in a very strange house!

Между стулом и столом
режет Женя нос ножом
перед братом и отцом.
Это очень странный дом.
Between chair and table
cuts Zhenya the nose with the knife
before brother and father.
It is a very strange house.
(I always thought that Zhenya was male, but it could be Eugene or Eugenia. But not Syzygium.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://ibb.co/nmGXa6

I rec'd my first trophy from Russian lady # 3.

Darn, Anna # 1 posted a 5 second video of blowing me a kiss but I can't get it to upload. Just a bunch of hieroglyphics. Not sure what I did wrong.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna # 2 sent pictures today to my phantom "Joseph" character.

https://ibb.co/ihCFTR

https://ibb.co/kJJThm

Still waiting for Anna #1 to send her "custom" images.

Something is wrong with me though. I have no trouble stringing along the doctor who wants to buy my kidney, or loan lad, or hitlad or the usual "419" scam. But it actually bothers me to do this to a lady who I know is really a vlad but it just seems so indecent. I know these people are criminals trying to take money from others including myself......but somehow this just seems so much more reprehensible. I see the smile and melt.......someone slap me please! LOL

BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing great sparky!

Anna #1 might be your favorite, but I sure do love Anna #2's penmanship and color choice

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
Anna # 2 sent pictures today to my phantom "Joseph" character.

https://ibb.co/ihCFTR

https://ibb.co/kJJThm

In accordance with the EXIF data the pictures were taken today with a DSLR camera and a half hour later have been edited with Photoshop, which means that the girl was posing with an absolute blank sheet and which makes me thinking that probably she is not aware of what she is posing for, because otherwise it would be much more simple and faster to write the necessary text with a pencil instead of post-editing. At the same time, if we follow the vlad's logic, taking a picture with a blank sheet can be useful for sending the same pictures with different added text to many victims without need of taking new pictures.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the forensics! I figured they were recent and knew the writing was not handwriting.......prob. as they had to figure out English script. If only she wasn't a fraud LOL

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting sparky905 and spot on research Deniden. The Vlad is actually helping your Annas by getting them to pose for your photos. Be sure to post up the emails and photos on Scamwarners so when he does try to reuse the photos a real victim will find them.

The great thing about knowing that the photos are not just scraped off some modeling site but are being paid for is that the lad will be willing to take more photos. You may consider introducing your church pastor that will marry you two, or three or five. It will turn out that Anna will have to be a member of your church, but there is a membership gift that the Evangelism Elder is giving to all new members. Its $10,000.00 USD, that is not an inducement for membership but a gift.

Try for baptismal photos in white baptistry clothing with nothing underneath. Photos of ladies in wet white gowns drenched in milk and honey are quite popular on the net.

I had one laddess complain that her "tatas" would be visible. The Pastor told her if she could not follow simple instructions that was OK. Her membership would still be recorded but it would be up to the Evangelism Elder as far as what would happen to the gift. Its his money and not the church's.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Anna (#2)is sitting in an airport waiting for my bank transfer right now.....although photos say otherwise LOL. I have a fourth vlad just started, so might steal your idea of being married in the church with her.
Sadly, Anastasia is waiting for my bank transfer too, and I'm having difficulty with it, esp since my elderly mother just fell and broke her hip. I think blood clots are about to happen soon for her........
Anna #1 has still not sent her custom photo. However, thanks to Connie L Gus I am hoping it is in one of those white gowns LOL

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://ibb.co/cY4Lhm

Anna #1 sent me her trophy pic at long last. My character Joseph told her that his brother Jesse was going to help fund her trip to Canada, so she should say thank you to him. This phantom brother is supposedly happy to bring two people together in an otherwise cold and unfeeling world.

Three Russian ladies all heading to the airport at the same time to come see little old me. I'm so lucky!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic