SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE Vol. 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mo' money baby! Jack it up another $3M.

I still cannot believe it that after $3 000 000 million usd was added to your $13 700 000 usd now making it a total fund of $16 700 000 million usd you still did not appreciate me for all the records i kept open and active… whenever an agent suddenly start assisting you to pay for fees , just know that he wants to claim the bonus for himself or herself (Teaching me what scammers do, that’s darn neighborly.)…Trust me when i tell you that i am the only reliable person you can ever work with and you will be rest minded and very certain that it will surely go well and i can never disappoint or deceive you.
If you will choose us to create an online account for you ,we can do that and it is free, …This has been the most easiest and fastest way to transfer huge funds from an international country. I trust that you understand everything i have explained on the email (Almost 200 of them now.)

There followed paragraphs of instructions on setting up online bank accounts and transferring money between countries and all sorts of other silliness. One of the really odd trends is that the mechanisms for my receiving my cash get less accessible and more complicated as we roll along.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now "her" kids are gonna die for the lack of $65.

Shocked

I respected you a lot and i appreciated this work i am doing for you , why don't you give me the same respect that i give to you , does it mean that you do not get my emails or you are just playing around with me , if you do not wish to receive this fund , can you send me a well written disclaimer letter with your passport on it , attach it to my email and i will forward it to the UN to reconsider changing your name from the list of beneficiary . I have stayed here with a lot of patience and i thought i was going to be considered at least , $65 usd is never too much to entrust me with , i cannot be emailing you for all these months just to scam you for just $65 usd only , all i have been doing here is making sure that all goes well and i have achieved everything , i have all the security keys and connections.

In just this little time i have spent on this transaction, to tell you the truth , i am not regretting anything yet and i don't think i would because i know that you will definitely see reasons with me to send the fee so that i can prove myself to you for the last time . I have all this under control …Please do not abandon this transaction now that i have gotten all of it under control …if after 5 hours you do not receive any positive notification from me concerning the transfer details, let me not meet my other kids alive at home…i have sworn too much already just to make you see reasons to trust me

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this is weird...

I JUST WANT YOU TO VISIT THE ATTORNEY AND SEE THAT I CAN NEVER BE DECEIVING YOU

Please if you are close to this location in wisconsin , I want you to please try and visit the attorney there and he will explain everything to you and even give you physical proofs of the fund, you will see other beneficiaries that won so many benefits from the united nations, I am not hiding from you or anyone, you are the one hiding from me and i don't understand why, i have a fund i am supposed to inspect and complete the transaction, but you don't want to believe that this is true, because that is why you have refused to send the last fee so that i can get the permits, I want you to visit the address in person or ask a friend to take you to the address.

HERE IS THE ADDRESS. XXXXXXXXX (a real address) Oconomowoc Wisconsin 5306 USA
NAME.. xxxxxxxxx
PHONE.. xxxxxxxx

I want you to try and go this address, everything you need to know is there ,and you will give the fee to the attorney , while they instruct the court in africa about your contact with them, then trust me...IF you do not feel comfortable sending the fee to africa. I WANT YOU TO HAVE A VERY STRONG MIND ABOUT ME AND YOUR TRANSACTION, I JUST WANT YOU TO VISIT THE ATTORNEY AND SEE THAT I CAN NEVER BE DECEIVING YOU OVER THESE LITTLE FEES.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm convinced, she's genuine.
No-one would go through what she has, two heart attacks and breast cancer, unless that money actually exists. For the love of all that's Holy, send her the money!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's amazing what the stresses of a $65 fee can do to a lady's health. Not to mention endangering the life of her children.

Snort.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I need an explanation of the disaster the will befall my millions if try to get it without the magical $65 form. I certainly feel smarter...

I wonder why you are still delaying about this transaction even after the UN increased the fund and made the transaction very easy for you to receive. I need to be sure that we are still going to work together, let me in your life, do not be doubtful of my Trust.

IF I DO NOT GET THIS COURT'S APPROVAL, THE IRS WILL NOT LET THE TRANSFER THROUGH… I HAVE ATTACHED TO YOU THE EVIDENCE OF A TRANSFER WE TRIED TO MAKE FOR JOHN JONES A BENEFICIARY, THE TRANSFER WAS STOPPED BY THE IRS AND MY OTHER COLLEAGUE WHO WAS HANDLING THE TRANSACTION FOR HIM PLEADED WITH HIM TO SEND THE FEE FOR THE COURT APPROVAL , BUT HE INSISTED THAT HIS AGENTS SHOULD TAKE THE RISK TO MAKE THE TRANSFER WITHOUT THE COURT APPROVAL, HE DID AND IT WAS STOPPED IMMEDIATELY BY THE IRS

(It was a reasonable hack-up of a form, nothing special. Nasty ol' IRS.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that Friday is whining day in lad-land...

I JUST WANT YOU TO HOLD THIS VERY ONE AGAINST ME , FAILING YOU IS LIKE FAILING MYSELF

God Has already Blessed You I just want you to know that is well and alright with you as long as its me that is handling your transaction, i made several promises to you and i want you to know that it's never a joke and i intend to keep all the promises, after you have sent the fee…Promises that i made to you concerning the transaction is never a fluke, i will keep the needs and what makes your family happy close to my heart , i am doing this with all my heart i just want you to know that, i will handle this for you as if its my own , my dear please do not have a double mind about your transaction okay , i will never hurt or deceive you just because of money, allow me to keep this dream alive for you as i have always been doing for the past 10 ,months (That really makes me smile. A lot.), i just want you to know that i have sacrificed so much for this transaction and there is no way that i can start now to be deceiving you over your fund…I strongly believe that you have trusted me for the last time, i have never thought of working against you, i really have a fund coming for you and i want you to trust me on that

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HOPE YOUR WEEKEND WAS AWESOME , I WAS HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU BY THE WEEKEND SO I CAN BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION FOR YOU AS PROMISED , MY DEAR I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A CHANCE LET ME MAKE UP FOR THE LOST TIMES…ITS MONDAY AND I AM VERY SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINALISED TODAY (Wanna bet on that?) .
THIS IS NOT A FLUKE AND I MEAN EVERY PART OF IT. YOUR BENEFITS IS YOUR RIGHT, JUST THAT WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE ALL THE PAPER WORKS IN YOUR NAME BEFORE IT CAN BE YOURS . WHEN YOU GET A CAR, YOU BUY FOR PAPERS AND INSURANCE FROM THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE ITS YOURS .JUST TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME .

I HAVE NO REASON TO BE LYING TO YOU AFTER ALL THIS WHILE I HAVE BEEN EMAILING YOU (We’re now in month 11…), …I ASK YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD TO TRUST ME , I AM A LADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD , YOU CAN CALL ME AND TALK TO ME IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION OKAY (Except that she has never sent me a phone number)

…i really will be very very happy for you if you can do this one thing for me and yourself , your kids if you have any and your entire family too . Send the fee today so that i can get this done today as promised …
GOOD LUCK MY DEAR AND GOD BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
JUST KNOW YOU OWE ME A LOT AFTER THIS TRANSACTION IS OVER

It appears that it will NEVER be over at this point.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
I AM A LADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

That one is almost siggy worthy lmao!
I'm going to try that with the bank the next time I'm late on a payment.
;p
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sand timer on it's way! Very Happy
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then there's today, a new favorite rant. Enjoy...

LET ME COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION BEFORE I DIE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF god

By the grace of God i survived another heart attack yesterday, i can barely walk now, i am on a wheel chair as i am emailing you right now, why do you want me to die on this assignment, so you don't want me to complete this transaction for you, get my reward from the united nations and at least enjoy the little life i still have left before i die of this deadly illness…

Where will you tell the police or your bank authority you got such an amount of money, do you want to go to jail , so many obdurate beneficiaries has been taking to jail due to ignorancy, without all these documention from the court the fbi and the rest. The fund will be tagged FRAUD, and there is no fiscal defence you can provide as a legal owner of the amount, please you have to understand my work here, if it was that easy as it is, i wouldn't have been contracted to see to the proper documentation of the fund before it gets to you, …God bear me witness with everything that i am , i do no have the intention of deceiving you , i have never ever in my wildest imaginations thought about such dirty idea , My intentions is for me to complete my contract with the UNITED NATIONS by making sure that $16 700 000 million usd gets seated on your account and you have full access to it , and i will get my full benefits from the UNITED NATIONS AND A LIFE TIME SALARY

Buts its too late for me now, but it's never too late for you and i want to make heaven if i die today , i am very sick and i know i will never survive this sickness, so i will never get any award from the UN, But i know i will from MY GOD.So i want to make sure that you receive your money because i have worked so hard for it to get to this level...
I just want you to try and keep this dream alive

So now we're both winners if I send the $65...before she dies. Wow.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's comforting to know she cares and loves me...

please i hope you are alright and fine atleast, your health matters more to me than this transaction. i just want you to understand that i have genuine love for you, unconditional one at that and not for the money, it feels like i have known you for for years , (Yeah...it feels that way to me, too) you are the only companion i have in this world , emailing with you everyday gives me more reason to be alive. (Emailing me everyday gives me more reason to laugh out loud) You have contributed a lot to my life but you did not know it . so how then do you possibly think that i will disappoint you after all this way you make me feel without even knowing it . i will be your uplifter and i swear this to you , just give me a chance to say thank you at least . If i did not have the position to get this fund to you , i will never have bothered to much because i hate failure in life .

By my count, we've now passed the 200 message level and the lad STILL hasn't read a single one of my replies.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three heart attacks, cancer and still keeps going!

One tough lady.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for a new dodge, a fake bank site to steal my email password. I suspect it won't survive too long. The funny bit is that the lad typed the link with an extra space in it so it won't work. Hilarous.

The federal ministry just sent me your online bank login private page , your online bank has been created and it is ready for you to log it in and see for yourself…you can use your email and password to login to your online bank and see your

I want you to understand that i have never delayed your transaction, i always fight for you even when you do not have faith in me or what i can do to get the fund to you without having to go through any troubles

TODAY, YOU HAVE LOGGED THE ACCOUNT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT YOUR MONEY IS COMPLETE ON THE ONLINE BANK, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS OKAY, I HAVE NEVER INTENDED TO DECEIVE YOU IN ANY WAY AND YOU KNOW IT

TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE, JUST LEAVE THE REST FOR ME AND MY GOD.

It'll be interesting to see how far we go with this before we get back to the whining.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sitekillers rock.

The online bank that was created in your favour has been suspended… Why do you allow this to happen and you know that the online bank was funded with $16 700 000 million usd as soon as it was created, all that was required from you was to send the fee needed by the court to give their final approval so you can make the transfer from your online bank within 2 days and it has exceeded two days that was why the account was suspended…The online bank was shut down temporary pending till when you send the court's approval fee …you know it's not a permanent account and it was online created for this very purpose, a smooth transfer where the IMF OR THE FBI cannot have access to . Why is it so difficult for you to trust me even on sundays, why is hard for you to believe that this fund is real or that i will never get your fund to you even after you send the last requested fee by the court. I want you to have it at the back of your mind that you owe me big time if after you have received the money in question.

i just want you to have this one as a christmas present, you will never forget what i did for you now, but i know when this is finally over, you will realize what an angel i am. Your money will be on the online bank which is the safest way to receive the money considering the number of months it has stayed with the ministry of finance (Just days from month 12!)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And then it got even weirder...

Popped up in Google Hangout, condensed to skip all the hello-who-is-this crap.

Am a special agent of FBI Comey due to
internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my
We represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human
rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist
global threat

blah blah blah

From our investigation we find out that you sent money to one Mrs R0se J0hnson (My nearly-a-sandtimer lad!)

i've been trying to but she never reads my messages

So the transaction was Illegal

WHAT?!?!
what do you mean?

We found out that she is a fraudster and have been taken so much money from you since

well she's not very good at it, i haven't sent her any money at all because she's too damn stupid to read any of my emails.
lucky for me!
she's a crook?
how do you know?

Your email is on our hard disc.

i wish she would read my emails, i'm surely going to give her a piece of my mind,
the bitch

How much have you paid out to them now

nothing, like i said she never read my emails
she kept telling me to send money with moneygram and we don't have that here
the thieving little bitch.
are you going to arrest her?

Yes after some investigation

i can send you all the emails she sent me if you want. what's your address?
there's a shitload of them

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another strategy to get my $65. At least the lad is persistent (only 34 days to my sandtimer).

I was very busy working my life out during the thanksgiving, i used the thanksgiving opportunity to seek for help and i have finally succeeded in making the bank transfer … I have giving you the best proof and assurance you can ever get from any one , why is it so difficult for you to trust me , i have to personally ask the bank to log into your online bank and take a screenshot of the transfer proof inside your account … If you look closely you will see that the TRANSFER BUTTON is already on the account waiting for you to login and make the transfer to your choice account .

(So here’ the thing, the link is to the real Capitol One site and of course I can’t log in to the thing. The screenshots are of “proof” pasted over it. Weird.)

Just to make things even and okay for you to trust me, during the thanksgiving i swore with the HOLY BIBLE,

(I was about due for a rambling rant and she didn’t disappoint.)

I ASKED A REVEREND TO GIVE ME A HOLY BIBLE THAT I MS ROSE JOHNSON WANTS TO SWEAR ON MY HONESTY TO YOU MY DEAR BENEFICIARY. I was obliged the request, i swore that if i ROSE JOHNSON EVER ASKS YOU TO SEND ANY OTHER DIME AFTER YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO SEND THE LAST REQUESTED FEE SO THAT THE ONLINE BANK WILL BE ACTIVATED WITH ALL THE TRANSFER CODES IN IT, YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED FOR ANY CODES DURING THE TRANSFER AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THIS LAST FEE THEY ARE REQUESTING OF YOU MAY I NOT SEE CHRISTMAS OR MY FAMILY AGAIN. I SWORE WITH MY BLOOD AND LIFE AT THE CHURCH, IN FRONT IF THE ALTAR OF THE LORD ON SUNDAY. I will never betray you if that's what your mind is telling you .

i want you to write down everything i have said, mark all my words today because i am going to shock you with surprises.

(Of this I have no doubt.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guilt runs deep, I've ruined her marriage. And now Big Brother is watching her.

I will not be lying to you at this point in time because time is not on our side anymore, Christmas is around the corner and its mandatory that you claim the fund before Christmas. I have already paid for all the online bank transfer codes to XXXXXXXX THE ATTORNEY IN WISCONSIN, I paid over $1000 usd from the sales of my GOLD wedding ring, I already know that my marriage is crashed already so i have sold it and realized the money to pay for all your ONLINE TRANSFER CODES ,
There is a big surveillance on me and if i try to get any help to pay for the fee for you, i will be arrested and you will permanently lose the fund, so i beseech you to please reconsider what the fund has been true and right now it's time to receive your transfers , i want you to do whatever you can to send the fee today

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're such a terrbile cad making a lady suffer like this...still.
I hope you'll be very satisfied with that sandtimer...you bastard!
See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When all's said and done, you have to admit the lad has a hell of an imagination!
Loualsindor, will you be cited in the divorce as the cause of the marriage breakup? Very Happy
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This poor woman is about to be arrested and you are all to blame. And at Christmas time, too!! Nasty words aren't good enough for you. Razz
See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't me Guv,
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^lolol
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if her marriage is over, I just happen to know a lad whose wife just died and is desperate.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Monday...

I promised you that i will put in my life in this transaction to make sure i achieve a success before Christmas...please do not see this as a fluke , since this year i have been battling for the release of your fund, and also to make things easier for you...I hold no ulterior motive towards your transaction and i swear it , you should have known that i have been emailing you since the beginning of this year , doesn't that proves something to you... Why i am been this rushy towards you is for the fact that Christmas is very close to the corner and i need you to have this money before Christmas so it won't be cancelled...Think of how much we have invested in this transaction...I tell you this in the spirit of christmas, i miss ross johnson (got her own name wrong...snicker) swore that if you do not receive your transaction after you have sent the final court fee today, let i miss rose not see the end of christmas this year and you know i cannot swore like this if i am here to deceive you

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic