SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Hartono has an anger problem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad, Mr Hartono, has been persistently chasing Mr Leonard up about his unclaimed fund of $9,200,000.
What I find hilarious about this lad is how he hardly types a word off script (well to be fair Mr Leonard doesn't type a single word off script) but on the phone he is constantly shouting, screaming and just generally providing terrible customer service! Laughing

This bait is done using a strict maximum one email per day policy.

Mr Hartono can be found on SW here

Call playlist here

Mr Leonard follows-up:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I'm very interested in hearing more about your offer, please give me some more details about how we can progress with this!

Regards,
Leonard

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard
We write to inform you concerning your payment in our safekeeping unclaimed, In terms of your contract fund it was forwarded to the Bank Central Asia by the United Nations and the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) of the World Bank Valued $9,200,000 as a contractual fund genuine and legitimate, it has been in our counter for weeks that was why we contacted you to know the state of your contract payment.

Note: We received a telex signal to contact you as the accredited Asian Paying bank to know if you are interested to work with our bank to claim your fund to ensure we serve you best by releasing your contract fund to you with immediate effect.

Note: You are advice to forward to our bank
(A) Full Name And Residential Address.
(B) Next Of Kin.
(C) Occupation.
(D) Nationality.
(E) Bank Data's such as Bank Name. Bank Address, Swift Code, Routing Number, Account Name and your Account Number.
(F) Telephone Numbers.
(G) Send your scan International Passport or Driver’s License.

For easy communication and onward transfer, give us your telephone number as to help this bank open up communication with you.

Thank you for your co operation, we anticipate hearing from you again.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have to say that your offer sounds very generous here. Plenty more generous than an old timer like me truly deserves. I don’t know how I can help along this process but I will try my absolute best. Now can you let me know how I can do what you want to do it simple terms?

I have to say that I’m very excited and very interested in hearing more from you very soon- this is really great news for me I must admit.

Regards,
Leonard

And here Mr Hartono shows what a rigid lad he is- he just sends the first message again!!

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Could you please give me in simple terms whatever information you need from me personally to get this transaction underway?

I'm really sorry but you have to excuse me here, I have not been the most alert as of late you see unfortunately. I thank you very much for having some understanding and patience with an older man such as myself. I'm so very happy for this great news!

Regards,
Leonard

Now at least we get a truncated version!

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard
We writes to acknowledge message, Your $9,200,000 will be transferred to you through bank to bank wire transfer.

Note: You are advice to forward this information's to our bank for immediate processing of your fund release;
(A) Your Full Name And Residential Address.
(B) Occupation
(C) Your Direct Telephone Numbers
(D) Age and Marital Status
(E) Bank Name and Address
(F) Routing Number
(G) Account Name
(H) Account Number
(I) Swift Code
(J) Send your scan International Passport or Driver’s License.

We anticipate hearing from you as soon as possible

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks so much for this, I'll forward it over once I have 5 minutes to sit down. Today is so busy for me you see- I've got a visit from my daughter coming up so I will have to dig out the diary to look up the correct information for you.

Is it okay if I send this over to your good self tomorrow? I really don't want to delay this opportunity any more than I have to but I am extremely busy today. Thanks for your understanding and also letting me know about this whole thing.

Regards,
Leonard

Now at least it seems he's typed something instead of just copy/pasting

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
Acknowledge your message, we anticipate hearing again from you, Thank you

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry about yesterday, I was extremely busy with my daughter's visit you see. It's always nice when Larrisa comes over with her boyfriend. Me and the wife do hope they'll some day get married- but you know how children are nowadays?

Well to cut a long story short I was really thinking about this offer and how out of the blue it has been. What a blessing! I suppose that I mean to say is can you send me over some sort of ID? I'm not that comfortable giving my person details out over the email.

Regards,
Leonard

He's already sent some ID over with his first message- but what's the harm in asking for it again? It's the standard lad-esque tripe.

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard
We acknowledge your message and we categorically want you to know that we work with our due process method to release all affected payment and we wish to inform you of the important for you to come for the claims valued US$9,200,000 as an inheritance to the said fund.

Furthermore the fund was deposited with a cross check in our private banking section by the United Nations and the Financial Intelligence Unit of the World Bank and we work for the benefit and advantage of all affected to assist them achieve their fund through our due process as we are motivated to assist you if only you will accept to work with our procedures.

We are not here to mislead you but to work in line with our due process initiative to oversee you achieve. This is our surety bond to you.

We anticipate hearing from you as soon as possible.

Well I suppose he deserves some details now (including my Lennybot number Very Happy)
Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Well I suppose that I should listen to you there, it's just that nothing like this has ever happened to me before- I'm everso blessed by this! It has come just at the right time. My wife's medical bills and everything- yes yes.

I'll give you down some of the details I've got here and I really hope that this is good enough for you, I don't mean to be a bore here or anything and do want to get this transaction finished in time.
Names: Leonard <snipped long unique name lads love saying over the phone>
Phone: 0419419419419
Address: 55 Fake address Road, Rochester, Kent, UK
Profession: Retired (Old Age Pensioner)
Personal Email: [email protected]

Hope these are all details you need from me sir.

Regards,
Leonard

But it's not good enough for the lad- he wants even more info...

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard <full name>
55 Fake Road Street, Rochester, Kent, UK

We writes to acknowledge your message, Your $9,200,000 will be transferred to you through bank to bank wire transfer.

Note: You are advice to forward this information's to our bank for immediate processing of your fund release;

(A) Send your scan International Passport or Driver’s License..
(B) Bank Name and Address
(C) Routing Number
(D) Swift Code
(E) Account Name
(F) Account Number

Well he's not getting it!

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry I don't quite understand you there. Please could you let me know what you need in simple terms an old man can understand here.

I'm so very fortunate to have had you contact me if I'm being honest here- I'm absolutely gobsmacked here if I'm being fair with you. Can I ask, is this all legal in the UK? I don't want to get into any trouble with the law!
I doubt I'd fair very well in prison in my current state and someone needs to look after the wife here. She does seem pretty ill.

Regards,
Leonard

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard <full name>
55 Fake Road Street, Rochester, Kent, UK

Your $9,200,000 will be transferred to you through bank to bank wire transfer.

Note: You are advice to forward this bank your receiving banking data's where the payment will be transferred into for immediate processing of your fund release;

Regards
Mr. Armand W. Hartono
Bank Central Asia

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Well that's very nice of you to let me know about that. I'm really quite worried here about all of this, even though I shouldn't be really- should I?
How about the taxes? There must be something regarding taxes with this. You see I do pay all too much being an old-age pensioner now, so I do have quite a large tax allowance still.

Should I be contacting the tax man about this at all or should I go to an accountants or something?

Regards,
Leonard

Well he gives up on trying to get more details out of me, and finally cuts to the chase- the $1,250 bullshit tax

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
We Writes to inform you of the important for you to come out fully for your claims that is still unclaimed with our bank, Valued US$9,200,000 Million.

Furthermore, Our due process to work in your favor successfully is the sum $1,250 meant for the Processing fee to empower our bank to process and immediately remit your full payment to your nominated bank account within the next 8 banking hours without any more requirement or additional fee.

Note: The processing fee can't be deducted because your fund was deposited with a cross check in our private banking section, nobody can deduct from it and anyone that try to deduct from the fund will be disciplined as a fraud, be rest assured it is the very last fee you will send and your payment will be transferred to you successfully.

Upon the confirmation of $1,250 meant for the Processing cost we will immediately process then remit your full payment to your nominated bank account within 8 banking hours, Its the fully paid requirement needed to work and serve you better.

We are not here to mislead but we are here to work in line with our due process to oversee you achieve and regain all you have lost in past but you must follow the due processes to achieve your legacy and claim your fund. This is our surety bond to you

For easy communication and onward release you are advice to forward to our bank your direct telephone or mobile number.

We anticipate hear from you, Thank you for your understanding and co operation.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You really have been quite helpful here with an oldman here, but I still don't understand what you're asking of me 100% if I'm honest here. I'm sure you understand and probably used to folk like me.
You see I was just talking with my daughter Larissa about this, just the other day, and she really says it's something to be looking into. She's very smart, so I usually tend to listen to her!

Please sir, I don't know if you want to call to clear this up, but could you just tell me what you need me to do in simple terms?

Regards,
Lenny

Oh dear, he has google 55 Fake Road Street!! Not to mention going back to asking for banking details and scans of stuff. One very impolite lad.

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
You are advice to forward this information's

Send your scan International Passport or Driver’s License with full names Lenny Muguson, It very important you send it for record purposes

Meanwhile your home address look like a fake home address 55 Fake Street Road, Rochester, Kent, UK it is not how United Kingdom addresses are like? and i have checked it, It is not your home address

Anyway, I'll just ignore all that and talk about the payment.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I tell you what, I'm actually on a trip down to my local bank tomorrow morning on the way to the garden centre. I always like to do a bit of gardening when the weather looks good, and fingers crossed we'll have clear skies tomorrow.

Anyway, I'll tell you something. If you pass over to me some account details or something of the sort I'll be able to transfer you the money at the same time I'm sending £300 to the energy company to pay the old electricity bill.
Is that a good way to get this thing sorted out for you son?

Regards,
Lenny

And this prompts our first call Very Happy Quite short and boring- but at least he can make calls to business-rate uk numbers!

Call 1

And then this email

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
We writes to acknowledge message, Your $9,200,000 will be transferred to you through bank to bank wire transfer.

Use this name and address, Ms. F A to send the $1,250 through WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM.

First Name: F
Last Name: A
Jakarta Indonesia
Amount: $1,250

On confirmation of the processing cost of $1,250 it will not take our bank more than 8 banking hours to successfully complete the transfer to your nominated bank account without delay or anymore requirements

We anticipate hearing from you as soon as possible to enable us facilitate the release of your payment to you with immediate effect.

And another slightly longer and slightly more disgruntled call
Call 2

So the next day Mr Leonard got around to taking a look at his mailbox

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have to say son, that I've never even heard of that what you're talking about here? Is this legitimate because I have never in my life heard about what you're talking about.

I'll have to discuss this with the wife I'm afraid- she holds the purse strings when it comes to these kinds of things. What did you say we had to again?

Regards,
Lenny

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
It is legitimate and genuine course, You are advice to send the processing cost of $1,250 to ensure we serve you better and transfer your $9,200,000 to you as soon as possible with immediate effect

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have to say I just confused. Pure and simply I don't quite know what's going on here.

Are you one of Dr Joseph's friends because I have sent him a few hundred pounds well just the other day and haven't heard anything back from him. Is this whole thing to do with that?

Regards,
Lenny

Oh no- now who's this Dr Joseph???
Back to some poorly worded questions mixed in with some copy/paste work.

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
We acknowledge your message and it’s clearly noted, Sir I don’t know who is Dr. Joseph neither is he my friend, I am a citizen of Republic of Indonesia.

How much hundreds of Pounds have you sent to Dr. Joseph?? When did you sent it to him? And why haven't you heard anything back from him?

As a matter of fact, There is nothing to be confused about because as we told you before now that your payment valued $9,200,000 was forwarded to the Bank Central Asia from the United Nations and the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) of the World Bank legally earned as a Contractual/Inheritance Fund, legitimate and genuine.

Note: We have explained to you more than a few time, Be known the only thing you need to do to be successful is for you to send the required Processing Cost of $1,250 to Ms. Fitri Anjani, Jakarta Indonesia through western union or moneygram to empower our bank to purely work in your favor with immediate effect without delay, Sir there is nothing to be confused about what we have been telling you.

Thank you for your understanding and co operation.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Well it's very funny that you should say that, because I was talking to my daughter just last week about the very same thing you see.

She is very intelligent- I'll give her that, as she was the first in the family, to go to university and she passed with distinction. Very good, yes.

Now what were you saying again?

Regards,
Lenny

Now he wants to speak to someone rational! As if I'm going to give over Larissa's email address to guyman Embarassed

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
We write to firmly inform you that the lack of faith and confidence to work under our due process has caused your failure to get your achievement.

You are advise to forward all our messages we have sent to you including the Proof of Fund to your daughter so she can study it properly since you are confused and you don’t understand what we meant, there nothing else we can say as we have said it all, We have told you the origin of this fund also how this funds got to this bank as well as what you will do to get your fund transferred to your nominated bank account but you still failed to comply or understand all we have said. It is not funny as have said but it is the reality.

It has exposed to our bank that you are not serious to act with our due process to empower us to work in your favor and as a matter of fact, We cannot do anything without the processing cost been paid, It’s our due process to successfully complete your transfer to you.

We advise you to stop the worries, tension, lack of faith and confidence because we are in the right direction that will lead you to success.

The fear of carrying out a demand or second thoughts might harm you from achieving your contract payment.

Finally we can’t satisfy you if you don’t work with our due processes which you have to pay for the processing fee of $1,250 to ensure we serve you best and release your payment to you with immediate effect.

I hope you understand clearly now.

Thank you for your understanding and co operation.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Since that Dr Joseph fellow has received the £500 from me, well just the other day, I don't suppose that would be taken off the fee right? There's somesort of tax thing I need to pay Dr Joseph- is that what this transaction is all about?

I'm really quite lost here as I thought I'd be getting the funds as soon as I paid it would be with me, well not to be impatient, the very next day.

Do I have to cover the tax thing with you or Dr Joseph? I'm very lost here. Maybe you could call me my number is 0419419419, yes.

Regards,
Lenny

Back to barely edited script for him again

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
Dear Leonard,

We write to acknowledge your message and we want you to know clearly the needs for you to act swiftly to send the Processing Cost of $1,250 to our bank here in the Republic of Indonesia directly and not to Dr Jackson anymore because he has no more authority or power to release your payment to you as stated by the United Nations and the World bank Group.

We sincerely wait for your response to this message to indicate the actual date and time you will be sending the processing cost of $1,250 this week to empower the Bank Central Asia to successfully complete the transfer of your $9,200,000 into your nominated bank account in the United Kingdom on confirmation of the Processing Cost of $1,250 without anymore delay, interruption or interception from any authorities worldwide?

Be rest assured, we stand by our word and surety bond to you, 120% beyond mathematics as soon as you send the Processing Cost We shall immediately transfer your full payment of $9,200,000 to your nominated bank account within the next 8 banking hours on confirmation of the Processing Cost of $1,250, Without any more requirement or additional fee.

Note: It will not take us more than 8 banking hours to successfully complete the transfer to you as soon as you send the requirement needed.

Our word is our surety bond.

We anticipate hearing from you once again.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry sir, I really didn't understand your last email. The text is very small and I just can't manage to read it well with my eye sight and such things.

Regards,
Lenny

To this he just resent the previous message in ALL-CAPS!! Laughing

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

So how long will it be before I get the offer? I'm really not too fond of waiting all of this time for this. It's really quite frustrating.

I said to my wife today, I said, well this whole deal has been going on for so long now, and I paid your colleague just as you instructed me to and nothing has changed.
It's all sounding rather an elaborate ruse by you and Dr Joseph?

Regards,
Lenny

This has been going on quite a while now...

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
Use this name and address, Ms. F A, Jakarta Indonesia to send the processing cost of $1,250 through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

First Name: F
Last Name: A
Jakarta Indonesia

On confirmation of the processing cost of $1,250 it will not take our bank more than 8 banking hours to successfully complete the transfer to your nominated bank account without delay or anymore requirements

We anticipate hearing from you as soon as possible to enable us facilitate the release of your payment to you with immediate effect.

Your quickness will define your success

And a couple of follow up calls by a more fraud-strated lad Laughing
Call here
And the next call here

Of course this call does nothing to speed up Mr Leonard's response! Wink

In fact he sends the same email for 3 more days... but nothing back!
It then takes Mr Leonard another whole week before sending a follow-up message (I honestly didn't think anyone would get to the end of my script so hadn't written past this point)

Mr Hartono:
Subject: BANK CENTRAL ASIA - LAST WARNING
Quote:
To Leonard
We the Bank Central Asia writes in respect to your contract payment in our safekeeping unclaimed valued $9,200,000, We strongly advice the importance for you to firmly state your claims to avoid unsolicited circumstances that may cost unhappiness to the parties comprised.

Furthermore: Let me remember you that we discharge our duties under the watchful eyes of the Financial Intelligent Unit of United Nation, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and we work in line with the terms and condition given by the above mention bodies.

Be Known there is a limited time frame given to effect all payment involved and the time is at pointer, we choose to inform you so you wouldn’t say you were not informed.

Be warned, this will be the last time we shall inform you, the next time will be a letter of repossession and confiscation, Do what is good at the right time to avoid this unkindness situation, Be warned.

Note: Following the publication of your fund we the Bank Central Asia wish to let you know that all instruments of credit has already been primed in your favor we are waiting for the Processing Fee of $1,250 that will empower and ensure our bank to result your transfer directly to your designated bank account within the next 8 banking hours on confirmation. This is our surety bond to you.

And Mr Leonard is back!!

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Yes, indeed that does sound like a good idea. Why I should ask you, you have sent me some ID of yours haven't you?
I have been sending the good Doctor Joseph a bit of cash- but if you say he's nothing to do with your organisation then, well I suppose I need to sort this out too.

Could you just let me know what things you want me to do right now?

Regards,
Lenny

I really get the feeling of deja vu with this guy

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
Dear Leonard,

We sincerely wait for your response to this message to indicate the actual date and time you will be sending the processing cost of $1,250 to empower the Bank Central Asia to successfully complete the transfer of your $9,200,000 into your nominated bank account in the United Kingdom on confirmation of the processing cost of $1,250 without anymore delay, interruption or interception from any authorities worldwide?

Be rest assured, we stand by our word and surety bond to you, 120% beyond mathematics as soon as you send the Processing Cost We shall immediately transfer your full payment of $9,200,000 to your nominated bank account within the next 8 banking hours on confirmation of the Processing Cost of $1,250, Without any more requirement or additional fee.

Note: It will not take us more than 8 banking hours to successfully complete the transfer to you as soon as you send the requirement needed.

Our word is our surety bond.

We anticipate hearing from you once again.

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Well to be honest I haven't been feeling very well, not really at all. I have been to see the Doctor, not Dr Joseph, but the doctor in town, and well I have quite a big checkup soon.
Am I able to make a payment to you via Western Union outlet? I've just sent some money using that service to my friend so it's not so bad.

If you give me over some details I can get that done for you some time today.

Regards,
Lenny

and even more deja vu!

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard
Use this name and address Ms. S W, Jakarta Indonesia to send the $1,250 through western union to ensure we serve you best on confirmation of the processing cost as soon as possible.

First Name: S
Last Name: W
Jakarta Indonesia

Send to us the western union payment slip via attachment for easy confirmation and for record purposes.

On confirmation of the processing cost of $1,250 it will not take our bank more than 8 banking hours to successfully complete the transfer to you without delay or anymore requirements

But this time we get another lovely phone-call to follow up on this!
The call is here

He also sent the email through again throughout the day, but obviously Mr Leonard hasn't checked his mailbox!

The next day...

Mr Leonard:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry, I got slightly held up there, I had something come up with the wife you see. She's not doing too well either- seems like we both are in the rain!
So just to confirm, could you send over the amount in pound sterling so I know exactly what I'm doing here.

Regards,
Lenny

Mr Hartono:
Quote:
To Leonard
Use this name and address Ms. S W, Jakarta Indonesia to send the 942 GBP through western union to ensure we serve you best and immediately release your payment of $9,200,000 on confirmation of the processing cost as soon as possible.

First Name: S
Last Name: W
Jakarta Indonesia
Amount: 942 GBP

Send to us the western union payment slip via attachment for easy confirmation and for record purposes.

On confirmation of the processing cost of 942 GBP it will not take our bank more than 8 banking hours to successfully complete the transfer to you without delay or anymore requirements

Which also came with a very loud and angry call
Call is here

He's still waiting on a reply... I think Mr Leonard will be on the verge of paying for some time to come Smile

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going

Last edited by Starbuck5 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it hilarious that he calls Lenny over and over but never realizes that Lenny's dialogue is the same each time. Mr. Green

Great bait!

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It really shows the genius behind the tool.
I've had another lad make about 10 calls over the past week (all around 1-2 mins long) and I was sure he was going to twig that it was the same every time. Instead he's taken to saying loudly at the beginning of each call:
Quote:
IT'S JERRY, JERRY... JERRY WILSON... JERRY WILSON, JERRY WILSON.... from emails

I'm going to have to do a compilation of that at one point Laughing

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbled! Laughing
Quote:
Alright Lenny.

I should be honest with you. I know who you are and honestly I was just waiting for you to fall. You weren't wasting my time and sadly you were just wasting yours trying to gather information's from me and you tend to use them for your scam bait. You forgot that you have contacted me before using the same name and phone number. Well old man go get a job.

Oh maybe this will bring back memories. https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289248

Do you know me now Lenny. Foolish prick. Don't email me again

Sincerely,
Hartono

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

------- Sammie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic