SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad returns after 1 year absence

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why you don't burn lads. This lad was a mass bait that started in July 2016. He wants people to print and mail checks for him. He ended up dropping my 15 year old character because I would not supply a phone number or send him pics of the checks (mom grounded me and took my phone). Here is his email explaining the job.

Quote:
Thanks for the email, you will be working from home, You will be mailing cashier checks through USPS. Confirm to us where you work and what free time you have to work as a dispatcher? Your salary for every two weeks is $600.

These are the list of materials we are going to need to before you start working.

do you have Versa check paper?
do you have USPS envelopes if no, can you obtain envelopes from post office?
do you have a shipping labels?
do you have a car?
do you have a printer ?
do you have computer?

You are to provide these following details in other to get started.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Telephone
Zip code

looking forward to hear from you.

Please Note: We don't need a time wasters

Regards

Some of you may remember him. I guess he is desperate as a week ago I received an email from him.

Quote:
Hello,
How are you doing today? I am sorry for the late reply. I would like to know if you still interested in working.
Thanks.

Over one year. Yes, he is desperate. He was mass baited by the folks on this board, and lord only knows how many potential victims we got out of him. Looks like he is about to give up some more. Smile

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going to be glad that he took the time to write you. No doubt things will go more smoothly this time around...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I join in, maybe as your friend from school or something? Please PM me his email address, or direct him to me. I'm 95% sure you still have my baiter email from the Mr. Humphere saga, but if you don't, let me know. It is also important to note he says "we don't need a time wasters;" however, he does not have a prohibition against multiple time wasters. This is good for us.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads lie. He most certainly needs time wasters.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrM you have a pm. Like I posted earlier, I think we really messed up his business the last time. If anyone else is interested shoot me a pm

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get the rest of you jobs but so far no go

Quote:
I need you to start working first before we talk about your friends.

No worries. I am sure I will do such a bang up job for him that he will be begging my friends to join up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic