SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice required

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a lad for over 2 wks regarding a huge deposit of $3.1 million British pounds which I am about to receive. He kept getting nasty when I refused to do WU, MG etc. Managed to get a couple of accounts out of him in the end. I pretended to send the money via bank transfer. When I didn't send a copy of the receipt for the payment he got angry. I told him he got the receipt once I rec'd the appropriate paperwork regarding this huge transfer of funds. He finally got tired of yelling at me and just now emailed "proof".

The proof consists of amateur "certificates" from Barclays Bank, plus a photo of stacks of cash. It would be easy to write back and mock the certificates, but I don't want to give him info to improve his next scam.

Even if the certificates were perfect, they are not the actual "paperwork". What particulars should I be asking for at this stage? I want to keep stringing him out but need some fresh thoughts from the experts here. I was wondering if telling him I'll print them out and go to my bank for their opinion might just make him run away.

When I wrote to him about the paperwork I told him I had suspended the transfer and he had 48 hours to produce the paperwork or the transfer would be reversed and the money returned to me. So his quick action on the fake certificates shows he wants that money.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe raise the issue of tax and how it relates to the transfer. Your accountant is on holiday and off the grid, so what can the Lad tell you?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good angle, thanks. I'm guessing he has a quick answer ready! But one just knows if these funds are heading my way, the gov't will surely want a large piece of it!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could claim some "weather related issue" (hurricane, tornado, wildfire, flash flood) to buy a few days. It closed down the roads and you can't get to the bank Crying or Very sad

He is sure to send a slew of panicked emails to you in the interim

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to him stating these certificates are nice "trophies" but they are not the paperwork used in conducting business. Please forward that to me. We shall see. Once they arrive, then the accountant will want to review them for tax purposes.....maybe even a lawyer.....or my banker......just as the road is washed out from the hurricane which is threatening to move inland.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not saying you've done this necessarily, but I wouldn't point out to lads how ridiculous their documents are - I think this is actually a step toward educating them. Anything that might make a real victim realise s/he's being scammed is welcomed.

So, that horrendously photoshopped 'Certificate of Authenticity' signed by the President of Nigeria himself, featuring 7 different fonts, colours that don't belong together, the Red Seal of Truth and clipart scales of justice? Totally legit! But lad, you spelled my name wrong. Larry is just my nickname, my legal name is Larold. And now that you've corrected it, why have you put in it all caps? I don't like how that looks, be a good lad and fix it up. It might take a week or longer until you're satisfied with it...

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't point out anything wrong with the certificates themselves as I didn't want to educate him. I did tell him these are not the form of paperwork anyone completes for a bank transaction. I did point out that he was allegedly paying me in Pounds Sterling but sent a picture of American money. He said it didn't matter since he was making me rich, so what did I care!
We've been back and forth a couple of times.....the ball is in his court now. We shall see.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to seem overly argumentative, but I think what I meant was the bit about your telling him about the paperwork not being how anyone completes a bank transaction. Sure it is, unless it actually is. The more unrealistic, the better. It's a truly beautiful thing when lads are so utterly deluded about how things actually work, and if anything you want to work to de-educate them further. Make him question his sanity, and yours.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,

Last edited by baitingfuriously on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I see it now. My intent was to see him waste time producing useless paperwork, but I see now what you are getting at. I think I've been hanging out with lads too much lately!
I'm trying to shorten that learning curve as I go, but lots still to learn.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the intent to make him come up with alternative paperwork is sound, I like that idea. If it's too early on in the bait, though, he might not go for it. You'd have noticed by now how slavishly some lads stick to their script.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stalled for a bit on payments and got him to provide more than one account. Then I apparently sent the money and when he wanted the receipt, I said he would get it when he provided the paperwork. And so it began back and forth.
It was like pulling teeth to get the accounts, so once I got them I had a moment of triumph followed by.....now what? LOL Still learning to develop the end game of all this.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's awesome that you got him to give you more than one account! And I can definitely relate to feeling like a deer caught in headlights once you get a bank account.

You could always try making a 'mistake' with your transfer to the lad's account. I sometimes spell the beneficiary's name hilariously wrong, get the account number wrong, etc. This error is usually not revealed until the lad is starting to get really frustrated with you. And then, after you've been down to the bank (after many false starts or delays) to try and fix everything, you're told by the bank clerk that the lad's account will not accept payments! Why? You don't know. All you know is what the clerk told you. Can the lad check the account and get back to you?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I can do that to this lad now and have it believable but there are several more on the go, so am filing that away. I saw here some fake receipts and have developed one for myself to use in the future....which will have been folded and put in my pocket and almost illegible!
I've been reading lots here but absorbing it all takes time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic