SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Comic Sans, the sign of true anger.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
get the fuck off my mail, i will get your emails blocked now do i look like an hungry man to you, you are not here to deal just fuck of with your family to Hell with you

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems this Barrister is p!ssed off with another lad with a very similar name to my Reverend character. So he sent us both some abuse.... needless to say I have been replying. Laughing

Barr David Moor [email protected]
Quote:

GOAT NA NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WA DIE. NA BECUS OF ONE MEXICO MAN LIKE THAT, HAHAHAHAHA, NA THAT 400 DOLLARS WAY THEY PICK BEFORE YOU PICK AM, NA THEY KILL YOU SO, HHAHA I TALK AM, NO WONDER YOU THEY CRY, NA YOU DEY BOMB THE CLIENT DIFFERENT FORMAT, HAHAHAHA,FEDIX ABI, NA YOU STILL BE HEART LAND TRUST BANK. HAHAHAHA, NA ME COLLET THE 400 AND THE 1850, E PAY ME MORE SELF, NA YOU SAY YOU SABI WORK, YOU SMALL BOY. I ATTACH THE RECEIPT WAY I ISSUE TO AM AS I COLLECT THE 1850, YOU TRY TO SPAM THE MAN BOX, NA ME TELL AM MAKE E NO FILL ANYTHING LIKE THAT OPEN ANY LINK. YOU BE SMALL BOY FOR WORK NA I DEY WASTE MY TIME THEY WRITE YOU, I CALL THE MAN FOR PHONE TAKE COLLECT WE, YOU BY YOURSELF TALK AM SAY THOSE PEOPLE ARE BA HACKERS AN NA TRUE NA PHONE, WORK DON ADVANCE NOW, SPAMING LINK NA RUBISH. YOU THEY MAKE MOUTH SAY YOU GET RANGE SHA GOD DONE OPEN YOUR YASH LOOK YOUR MASSAGE A UNDER 400 DOLLARS, 480, YOU BILL CLIENT 4K AS E JUST TELL YOU SAY E NO GET YOU GO JUST REDUCE AM ONCE TO 400, NA MAKE THE MAN QUICK KNOW SAY YOU BE COMMON THIEF. YOU THEY TELL CLIENT MAKE E CHANGE NAME LIKE SAY U NO KNW SAY THEY MEN THEY PICK ANY NAME. NA ME JUST BONE THE REST FOR YOU BECAUSE THE MAN DO ME 23K USD DURING THE PERIOD , NA MAKE I BONE THOSE CHANGE FO YOU BCUS OF THE WAY WAY U TAKE THEY BEG THE MAN. IF YOU DUBT ME SAY I NO GET THE MAN PASSWORD SEND AM EMAIL I GO FORWARD THE MESSAGE WHY YOU SEND TO MAN GIV YOU MAKE YOU KNOW SAY U BE BABY FOR WORKK MATTER, SMALL BOY. CHURCH RAT

Quote:
you are a toothless bull dog, since way u they talk say you wan send people till now u never still see people send, carry your smelling mouth go put for dustbin, you get heaven and earth you dey beg client for 400 usd, change ur password those people are a very bad hackers, mumu. you way never fet chop na one get boys, i just sorry for you na make i allow am resend u the money, because i see say you 1 die, the way u take they beg am i just sorry for you, the first 400 way i collect i dash the money to my guys make them take drink bear, your poverty striking bastard family no fet even eat once a day., i hear say you papa use e wheelbarrow jam you mama leg, i hope say she done they fet walker make e for fet stand for road use her Toto hustle make hungry no kill una, try send your guys come make i give them money make you for fet treat your mama and buy food make una for eat before una die

Quote:
HOW E TAJE BE YOUR CLIENT, NA YOUR PAPA ABI NA YOUR PAPA BROTHER, NA YOU REGISTER THE EMAIL GIVE THE MAN, YOU SAY YOU GO USE MY IP TAKE FIND ME, THAT YOUR FUCKING BRAIN NO SHOW YOU SAY I NO THEY NIGERIA, BUSH MAN, YOU NO SABI WORK FOOL, NA 400 DOLLARS YOU THEY CALL MILLIONS, IF TO SAY I KNOW SEE YOU THEY BEG AM 400 DOLLARS PEOPLE GO DEY THINK SAY YOU GET MILLIONS, YOU BE SMALL BOY FOR THIS GAME, THE NATIVE DOCTOR WAY YO WAN GO MEET FOR DO JAZZ FOR YOU MAKE YOU THAT COLLECT MONEY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MAMA, FUCK YOUR BOYS AND FUCK YOUR NATIVE DOCTOR, YOU CAN'T DO MORE THAN A DEAD RAT, THE MAN PAY ME TODAY SELF. I BE BIG BOY, I NO THEY COLLECT 50 DOLLARS FROM CLIENT, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BE TICKET AND VISA, WAY I GO THEY BEG CLIENT FOR CHICKEN CHANGE.YOU NO NEED TO GO NATIVE DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU NA ORACLE YOURSELF. JUJU POWER, POWERLESS POWER, ONLY YOU ONE THEY BOMB THE MAN DIFFERENT FORMAT, PASTOR BAD LUCK, MR ERIC, MRS MERCY. THE ONE WAY PAIN YOU PASS NA BE THE 1850 DOLLARS, WHEN I DEY READ YOU MESSAGE TO THE MAN LAFF WAN KILL ME. I HAVE TOLD YOU I WILL NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO CONTACT YOU, YOU THEY TELL TEH MAN SAY I TOLD YOU THEY CAN MAKE ID CARD AND COLLECT THE MONEY. NA WHEN I SEE SAY YOU WAN DELETE THE ACCOUNT WAY YOU OPEN 4 AM, NA , I TELL THE MAN MAKE E DEY GIVE YOU HOPE SAY E GO RESEND THE MONEY MAKE YOU GIVE AM TIME,NA THAT TIME I TAKE BLEED AM. NA SUFER HEA GO KILL YOU FOR THAT COUNTRY NIGERIA. GOAT, YOU BE SMALLY FOR THE GAME.I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR SMELLING BOYS, YOU HUNGRY GUY GET BOYS, MAY BE NA THE PEOPLE WAY UNA THEY FARM TOGETEHR, YOU BE FARMER

Quote:

at the end of the day na fool you be, thunder fire you and you family and the okija shine, you can 't do more than a dead rat, who you be, you dey make mouth you don't know who you touch, you no fet do anything, i chop money for the man hand, na your papa or na you mama the client be. i pass you na make i collect better bar for e hand, na 400 dollars u take buy car. this na my last message to u, Thunder roast all ur fucking smelling family. i too big pass to they waste my time send you low life bastard message. i am too busy for that. kiss my ass *DELETED*

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some nice script material here... enjoy Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....OGA ABI MR GOAT UNIT.... WHY U DE KPARA?.... NAAA... BIG BOYS DEY VEX NI?......
OGUN, ORUMILA GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR JUJU... MYSTIC FOR LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL, SHRINE OR SHRINGE.. NA BOTTOMLESS PIT IN HELL ALL OF UNA GO END...BLOOD OF JESUS FAR FROM YOUR FAMILY NA HIM MAKE U POOR LIKE ALL THOSE KANO BEGGERS.. EMBRACE CHRIST AND BE FREE FROM THE DEMONIC COURSE THAT HAS JINXED YOUR FAMILY FROM GENERATIONS TO GENERATIONS.... OLD BOY.... OPEN YOUR HEART TO GOD, MAKE MONEY AND BE HAPPY..... JUJU DEY BOUNCE BACK OHHH... YOUR SHRINE NO TELL YOU SAY NA YOUR BLOOD HIM GO USE ENRICH HIMSELF WHILE U REMAIN A RETARDED AND WRETCHED FRICK BASTARD BORN FOOL?, YOU DEY LAGOS DEY CLAIM JUJU MAN... WHY UR MATE DEY MAKE MONEY... GO SERVE THE DIBIA FOR YOUR VILLAGE FIRST THEN START CUTTING THE HEAD OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR BLINDFOLDED RITUALS, STARTING FROM YOUR MAMA, PAPA, SISTER, BROTHER, COUSINE, NEPHEW, NIECE, BROTHER OR SISTER INLAW, MOTHER AND FATHER INLAW........KILL ANYTHING KILLABLE IN YOUR FAMILY SINCE YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A KILLER MACHINE......WHEN YOU FINISH WITH YOUR FAMILY, THEN START DAY DREAMING FOR ANOTHER GENERATIONS BEFORE YOU GO EVEN SPELL MY EVER BLESSED, AND BLOOD OF JESUS COVERED HOME?......I DON ALREADY CAST YOU AND YOUR AGENT BOTH ON EARTH AND IN DARKNESS TO AN UNENDING DEATH IN THE PIT OF HELL.... YOU ARE DOOMED FOR EVER MR JUJU, OMO OYA, SANGO, OBATALA....... HAHAHAHA.... YOU BI ODE OHHH..........I BEG GO AFGHANISTAN OR SYRIA BCOZ NA THEIR YOUR MATE DEY......YOU DEY CHOP AGIDI AND COKE WITH ALOMO FOR SHASHA AND U DEY RUN YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR MUMU WEAK FACE.....

NO BI ONLY SPIRITUAL BASIN ROVER BASIN.... NA CHAD BASIN OR RIVER BENUE........HUSTLE MAKE GOD BLESS YOU OHHHHH.... IF YOU NEED UPGRADE.... JUST ASK AND I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ISLE OF SPADE BESIDE YOU....I GO WAX YOUR SKIN SO YOU FRESH FOR HELL FIRE WEY SURE SAY YOU GO ENTER.... AHAHAHAHA... YOU DEY FORM JUJU MAN.... YOU DEY FORM STREET... NA UR PAPA, PAPAPAPA PUT CORROTTA FOR RAOD ABI..... GUY GO LICK DOG YANSH I BEG... BCOZ NA DOG, FOWL N GOAT YANSH UR SHRINE SAY MAKE U DEY PUT THAT UR EXPIRED WEAK DICK ABI......

I BEG GO CHOP N BRUSH YOUR MOUTH WELL BEFORE YOU TALK.... U DEY CLAIM ENGLISH... YOU SURE SAY YOU DON EVER SEE THE FOUR WALL OF A CLASSROOM, COME TO THINK OF SCHOOL....?..... EEEEYYYYAAAAAAAA...... TRY OHHH... BCOZ U STILL DEY BACKWARD.....

NEED HELP?... LOCATE YABA OR IKORUDU PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL... NA THERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY HANG OUT... BUT AS FOR ME...... YOU MUST BE COLOUR BLIND...NIGGARS CAN'T SEE ME, A MILLION EYES LOOKING WIDE AND WON'T REALIZE THAT THEY WILL NEVER SEE THE 3MM.... I AM A BIG FISH BRO... CAN'T CATCH YOU....

MONEY MAKING MACHINE
ALWAYS AHEAD

Quote:
"an idled mind is d devil's workshop", its like ur mother opened her dirty *DELETED* for a baboon and gave birth to u baboon of a bastard entity and generation, keep on sending mails, whenever i have time to answer u i will, like this that i've just done, thnder fire ur whole generation, onyeochi, mbe. now i see why ur life is like this, u are in nja, u be idi amin's chop remain(let over) blood suckers, that is what all of u in nja are, cannibals, bedwetters, a forgotten epistle, sonofabitch, result of a nightmare; do u know d meaning?

your life is like a candle in the wind and today i request all evil calamities to befall you. it shall never be well with you for your wickedness. anu congo and monkey of the highest order. if i catch you with my bear hands, two things will happen to you. now i see why ur life is like this, u are in nja, u be idi amin's chop remain(let over) blood suckers, that is what all of u in nja

ogbo loni go mu tamigbo alupaida loni ko maleyi oromi gbada, abati alagemo da ni orisha oko ungba lati eni yi lo onilu iluyo moooo. wating i take pass u na him i show u ooo, by time u see the efect of what you are diong u we know that runs is advance with conferm juju, stupied man you will never achived in your life anymor

Quote:
MAKE U CALL ME IF U R ANYTHING BUT A POWERFUL FOOOL. I WILL TEACH U HOW TO CHUP MAGGAS NA I WILL FEED UR FAMILY FO 1 MONTH UNTIBINGO LAIK UNA BI BUSHMAN OF DI HIGHEST ORDER. MAKE U GET URSELF SOME EDUCATION FESS NA LEARN HOW FO SPELLL PROPER ENGLISHES BI FO U ATTEMPT TROW FORM. SHAMELESS BASTARD LAIK UNA SON OF A HE GOAT WHO FULKED A BABBOOM WHO WAS UR SO CALLED MOTHER DEN BORN OUT A MONKEY LAIK U. ILLITERATE APE NA UR MOTHER RAISED U ON DI FLOOR OF JUNGLE IN NJA SUKING ANTS OUT OF GROUND USE STRIPS OF GRASS. MUMU MEK U TELL ME WHY U WASTE UR TAIM DROP FO CAFE TO WRITE DIS RUBBISHES U DEY SEND ME WATIN MAGGARS NEVER EVEN REPLY UR MAIL ONE TAIM OOOOOO? CHURCH RAT LAIK UNA NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPOND. FOOOOOOL. SMOL SMOL CAFE TOUT FORM LAIKE URS NOT FIT EVER GET MUGU PAY BILL. SURELY U JUSS BI TRUK PUSHER SCAVENGER WIT NO PROPER SCHOOLNG OR LEVEL. MAKE ME ADVICE U ONE TING MUMU. U NEVER DON SEE WESTY WHOLE LIFE. ABEG U DO URSELF FAVOR NAU NA GO BACK TO UR POOR IGBO VILLAGE NA CUT WOOD. STADIUM FOOL LAIK U, I HAFF NO MORE TAIM TO WASTE ON UR STUPIDTY WEY I HAFF LOTS OF WORK TO DO DEY MY CHAMBERS. BEASTLY BARBARIAN, GOD WILL PURNISH U NAU OOOOOOOOOO.L U LEARN FROM ME

Quote:
You filthy shameless black baboon with clothes on. You have no respect for humanity as you dare send your rubbish formats to my box. Do you think any maga will ever take you seriously with your stupid Oyibo name and childish form? How can you possibly consider yourself fit for GUYMAN work when you can't even utter a 3 word sentence in proper English? Hahahaha. You illiterate uneducated ill spoken goat fucker. That is all you are. I think I need not say anything further about you knowing that poverty will continue to be your full portion despite me and all my other well educated mates making so much money every week for fools like you. All my boys have cars, houses, hotels, and many wives and children and live happily. Last week we shared a payment from a client of $256,000 and this week we chopped another $189,000. Come here to Uganda and learn real work, how to package jobs correctly, and how to make big money or you can axe yourself to death and do this world a big favor for all I care. Please. I beg you. Ewu call me if you want to learn how to make some real money instead of wasting your time with your pathetic formats while you struggle to make enough doughy just to drop for cafe. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU

Nwa naa amam ur family with nne murugi and mama gi wu onye ashawo b4 they marry her and u also came and became ashawo ur life would also remain this way as ur mom u are living in 1 room u dnt even av address as a house claiming to be who u are not I knw u too well and I also know the hotel ur mom did prostitution ur mom,s home town is my side so I know her too well even ur wife is a dwarf ,

I will advise u come and join me so I can teach u the work for 4 u to escape poverty cos I knw u too well I know ur family background is too poor ur mom,s father is a thief he was once caugth while trying to steal a man,s tv set all dis I know it ur family does not have head or tail at all just remove shame and call me with that my number that u have so I can teach u the work ,

+2348066316919 that’s my number try and call me so I can give u more of ur families details and more advice I could remember ur senior brother died in an ashawo,s room even ur sister were she got married she is also doing ashawo,s work ,

am better than u prostitution is just like an osu so ur family is caused so if u want ur life to change call me but if u want to remain like dat take it then u are caused forever bbaasstaarrdd fooollll de mugu the son of prostitute
u will still remain were u are I have caused u

Quote:
HEY BOY,SHOE SHINE, YOU FOOL LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY NA EN MAKE YOU CARRY DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA DOG DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.THE GOAT WEY PREGNANT YOUR MAMA WEY EN TAKE BURN YOU STILL DEY FOR UNA BACKYARD.YOU NO SEE AM? NA BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH APIO WEY YOUR PAPA DEY DRINK NA EN MAKE EVERY BODY FOR UNA FAMILY BE MUGU AS U BE JIMIJIMI PERSON PASS ALL.EVEN SELF I BELIEBVE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR PAPA NA EN MAKE EN ALLOW MONKEY TO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR BUSH WHERE DEM DEY GO FETCH FIRE WOOD.NNA BOY PAPAGI WU EZI FOR CLAPPING FOR MONKEY AS EN DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.EVEN YOUR MAMA OWN NA WORST AS EN JUST DEY ENJOY THE MONKY STYLE DE SCRIM.AND DEY COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU NA EN MAKE YOU DEY MUMU YOU MONKEY PRODUCT.YOU NO THANK GOD SAY I WAN WASH YOUR BRAIN SEE SAY YOU GO FIT COME BACK TO HUMAN SENSES.EZI LIKE YOU.

BOY ASK YOUR PAPA WEDER EN GO FIT REMEMBER LL EN CHILDREN.BOTH THE ONES WEY EN BORN WITH TURKY,EZI, EWU,NKITA,OKUKO,MBAKALA,MONKEY,OKPOGWU,EVEN MA NKE OMULU WITH THAT ONYIE ARA AHU WY DEY SLIP FOR UNDER BRIDGE.I BEG ASK YOURSELF WTIN MAKE ALL THESE LIFE STOCKS DEY MAKE NOISE FOR NIGHT WEY DEM SURPOSE DEY SLIP.ALL BECAUSE YOUR PAPA DEY LIVE YOUR MAMA GO DEY BLOW THEM.ASK YOUR PAPA ALL THESE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO ME.ATURU AWUSA.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is the meaning of all this robbish, you are just a threat to
yourself instead of you to think wise as a guy, you are there talking
rubbish. Is this going to solve the problem. You know how this level
be but you are talking of ogun and so on. Tell me how things is so we
can know what to do, who is your client?

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY AND YOU ARE JUST A MOVING CORPSE NOW. THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE OGBINO CULTS CALABAR HEAD QUARTERS AND IGBODO IJOKO AREA COMMANDER PERFORMED A FINAL SACRIFICIAL CEREMONY BY PRESENTING YOU TO LUCIFER BY 12 MID NIGHT AS A RITUAL FOR ETERNITY. WE HAVE FINISHED WITH YOUR CASE SPIRITUALLY AND YOUR ARE DEAD AND WILL ONLY WALK THIS EARTH FOR A SHORT TIME LONGER. MEANWHILE YOUR AGED MOTHER IS CURSED AND SHALL BE INFLICTED WITH A DEADLY STOMACH PAIN SICKNESS. IN ADDITION 5 CHICKENS HAVE BEEN LAID ON THE ALTER IN UR NAME. AMEN.

ALL IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND THE EARTH QUAKING THUNDER TO DESTROY YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION AMEN. I KINDLE THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST TO CONSUME YOU, DESTROY AND SCATTER YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN. I NULLIFY ALL YOUR EVIL PRAYERS WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS THAT SPEAKS THE GOOD THINGS BOTH IN THE HEAVEN, ON EARTH, AND UNDER THE EARTH BENEATH AMEN. I DECLARE ALL YOUR EVIL PLANS TO COME BACK UPON YOU AMEN. YOU. I DECLARE YOU A MOVING CORPS IN JESUS NAME AMEN. OCEAN HAS SWALLOWED YOU. BLOODY FOOL.

dear I av heard your story... but i assure dat u will not escape the attack and it is the desease dat will kill u very soon according to the lie you cook.. though, you 're expecting death soonest and it will come and take u away u dis 419 & fraudulent barstard...by the time you will give up the ghost your flesh will be fed by Dog... u will not escape all desease as u've pray to yourself...4rm any corner of the world u move to in the name of Ogun lakaiye osin imole.. Olomi nle feje we.. O la so nle fimo kimo bora... my dear u will not escape with your fraudulent life... a wa naa wa ni be lati tase gbigbo na fun iru yin.. u know why ? you are cooking a lie for your great grand father.. ohh it shall not be well with your generation.... you the daughter of a beast are cooking me a story...oh... it shall not be well with u...NO, it can neva be well with u idiot.. .my advice to u is that if u can go to any nearby market that is so close to where u live at about 1: am on friday and make sure u apply or rob your face with iodine salt mix with pepper then u started praying for motor accident ,u really insulted me honestly, it will not be well with u again... woe to you... u will not escape accidental death this year... unless am not from ogun family.. go and write this down... this will be your last proposal u will write to fraud people fuck u... if u escape knife u will not escape cutlass, nor gun or motor accident.. untimely death will continue chasing u 4rm now until u die or repent.. Ogun must get u down... in all way.. my brother u don jam person o.. u 4 no do dis to me... your dream will not smooth again... if u sleep and dream u will always see me.. your way will be rough and dark.. u will see... unless u apologize 4dis u do.. idiot... i av dealt with many of your colleague ... i will take your matter to SHRINE.. AND IT WILL BE EXECUTED... watch your way this days.

U DEY MUGU N NO FIT FOR GUY WORK SO BASTERD LIK U DON FIX U SISTA IN
ASHAWO WORK N COLECT MONEY SHE DON GENRATE. BUT UR MAMA NO FIT TO CARY
ASHAWO WORK BCUS SMELL UR MAMA TOTO WEY THEY SMELL LIKE AKARA WATER
WEY U DEY SALE.MGBADA LIKE YOU. HER TOTO DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE
FOR 5 YEARS. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER. IF
NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTED OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY U MODERFUKIN
MUGU. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO
PIKIN
YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH
WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO
YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS.

Quote:
every weapon return to sender................; nah your family go died one by one, even as you dey insult me my life better pass your own for everything
your insult nah blessing to me but nah cos to you.....because you are a big fool of all time... if you see me self fear go fit let you look my eyes even to sey you wan talk to me...Thunder nah go fire u as u dey drive from that ur office dey go house... nah Lekki high way you go die put and your vehicle go cash fire even as u and your family dey inside una go born together, una nor go die one by one but nah one day una go die together ..... u hear me soooooooooooooooooooooo////since unor sabi face ur bussiness .............

[email protected]
Quote:
INSTEAD OF YOU TO USE YOUR TIME VERY WELL, YOU ARE BUSY FOOLING YOURSELF.

Quote:
you get time oh Make Ogun and Shango shave your pocket dry ....Idot

FOCK YOU 1 MILLION TIMES IDIOT HOPELISS HUMAN BEIG I WILL GET YOU TODAY NWA BAGGAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
lunatic ,i can see is your inheritance

Quote:
ogun na metal e no fit talk or speak for himself ,so is good as dead it is a non living thing and thats what you are with your whole family and generation born and unborn ,i leave you REST IN PEACE with your non living fathers OGUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[email protected]
Quote:
MEMBER U FAMILY WILL DIE VERY SOON
MUGU THAT IS WAT U ARE. MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Too much rubbish mouth na juss be empty vessel, guyman wey dey get nuff doughy no dey even open mouth laik una. wey u don go hustle trow form make money? no more boast na, new year don dey reach now. next tinz u go begin find ur brodda wey from UK come back to ur village whey e go dey wash em deceases bodies in mortuary. mumu u don dey follow follow am? now is ur last chance fool make it big or poverty don bi ur full portion. I dey tell bi fo finish?

Omo mek u understand we no be same level, i dey live for London na travel round di world. I get PHD, get EU passport, i own restaurants in France, hotels dey lagos. i pass u long long ago na u nor bi my level mumu, i dey 26 yrs only but wattin i dey achieve in last 3 years, all ur generations join together never can dream am ok?

If u need money i go do western for u make u use recharge your connection. u dey 9ja make u dey suffer na I dey travel to india fo holiday right nau. So we are different level fool. Hola me nau bastard if you need money +919560036527?

[email protected]
Quote:
LEKEBUSHAHOULA HOULA PUNISH YOU NA MY GODS BE DIS ONE HE GO KILL YOU IF YOU NOR SEND ME 1000 DOLLAR

Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA YOUR FULL GENERATION TO GENERATION SEE MAKE I TELL YOU I DON ACHIEVE FOR GUY NOR BE SMALL ABI YOU THINK SAY I BE LIKE YOUR MATE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
am a matured big guy with two children,, am the OWNER of KINGSTUFF boutque ikeja, KINGSTUFF cyber cafe Maitama Abuja, Kingstuff HOTEL idumota, maza maza and idiroko. i have decided to open up..coz u are just a little jerk

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T HOW TO WRIGHT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BLOOD FOOL!!!

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Fake diplomat,
Look at this illitrate monkey calling an educated man illitracy, you will die for hungry.Abakaliki monkey like you, fuck your mother and your sister's. Do you know the meaning of diplomat that you claim to be? Dead monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who's this riffraff? I laugh at your use of englisg idiot...

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS D PROBLEM?
Hey

I have tour 18 countries in the whole wide world, and you form no
where without any thing i don't even know you and all of a sudden you
just start insulting me
What is d matter?
I need to know before i tell u a piece of advice i have for u

Quote:
Hw far,

Who b dis?
Me and u get anything in common?Why u dey insult me? What did i do to you?
Please tell me

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry! why are you so stupid in talking to me in this manner, or are you not feed with woman breast during your birth?

Quote:
protect your blood before it's too late for your survival!!

If i ever dream of you concerning all this rubbish you are sending then i promised you, i will dry suck your blood overnight during your nigh-mail believe this if you really know where the white soap are made from.

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW I HAVE NOT INSULTED YOU IN ANY WAY I ONLY SENT YOU A MESSAGE WHICH WAS NOT INSULTIVE BUT YOU NOW WISH ME IS DEATH LET WHAT YOU WISH ME IS WHAT YOU WILL GET

[email protected]
Quote:
Your generation no go see better. Who you be self when you dey send your Papa this kind message.
Ogun go kill you

Quote:
God punish that hand wen you dey use type this message send to me. Where I take meet you this mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop sending this nonsense mails to me
Boy with this pattern you will end up fooling yourself, no one will give you even 1 cent

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE NO TIME FOR CRAZY GUYZ LIKE UNGRATEFUL HUMAN BEING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NA MUGU AND YOU GO DIE VERY SOON.

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING GO LOOK FOR WHAT TO DO OKAY BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
God wan punish you

[email protected]
Quote:
You are idiot. Speak real english so i will understand you. Monkey.
Aisha Musah

Quote:
The only problem i have with illiterates like you is, you write someone without telling him/her the offends. That makes you a very big fool. Can you talk to me if you see me?
Idiot, be wise!
Aisha Musah

Quote:
Mumu. Take your time ooo. Am dangerious ooo. See me.
Aisha Musah

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this cockroach???

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and fuck your mother

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324527
Quote:
Who Is This?
please what can I do for you? why did you keep sending nonses message to my law firm? did you know whom you are talking to? what do we have to do with your country nigeria? we are in Ghana enough of all this message

[email protected]
Quote:
Shut up idiot, I have alread,, spotted your email Address,, u keep on abusing your motherez blaq dirty clit,, so u want to threat your God? I know u,, in person and I know where u keep on running from one place to another right in this Port Novo, don't worry I will soon set my eyez on u,, then I will show u a little lesson, u have threat my guy enuf,, by saying that oleme Nkirisi aro-amerulu will kill him and all that rubbish,, you don't take shit Right??

[email protected]
Quote:
BE CAREFUL MAN !!!

Where u Mugu, just be careful o remember na offshore u dey o i can set u up there and u go to jail and rot in hail after life sentence u knw how it is there in the arab world.

U be confirm mugu, bcos no real G.man will mumu like u with his fellow G.man no matter what. Onye Ofenmanu or Etiti Uzo mugu na wetin u be so stop speaking Igbo bcos no confirm Nwafor Igbo can act like u idiot.

If u try me i will trace u there and make sure they catch u while trying to sit job if at all u dey sit job bcos i doubt, u are not a real guy. i repeat u be confirm maga bcos a real diplomat will like to make contact from here not a fool like u who is acting like a village goat. Don't worry until i catch ur mother, sisters and brothers and all ur family and chop them all then u will confirm the very n!$$#@ is for real. na so u go old in Kuwait without coming home with dis ur partern of doing diplomatic job, stupid diplomat Paul my foot. God punish ur generations. Who send u message even if na mugu wey u hole for job na like this u suppose act? I think stupidity is inherent in ur stupid family fool wey dey claim high spirit man.

Make Ogun kill u there, Ewu Gambia

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU

Quote:
FOOL AND YOUR MOTHER FOOL TOO.....

[email protected]
Quote:
The great escape.

Quote:
you are Diplomat Paul oto nne gi okweyi ezi

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahaha Diplomat Paul Wilson indeed. hahahahhaa Nwanne, get fusked you frustrated onye Owu-Ite

Quote:
Maga,

You can't even write primary English words correctly neither ordinary brokin, Hahahahaha u must come from Aguleri, such a staunch chronic illiterate, boy you need to just go back to primary school oooh boy see your English and grammar hahahahahahaha

BOUNCE u Bamboo

Quote:
Hahahaha you can't even imagine how stupid you are to yourself, so you were expecting me to call you pig with my precious time and call unit? Hahaha you must be a real senseless illiterate indeed. Now i know how stupid you are in addition so writing u means insulting myself. I won't block you, just write on i have directed your messages automatically to my trash.
You Ape

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahaha my guy me and you get yawa?

Quote:
Really funny guy. My guy chill I no even understand Wetin dey happen but chill all the same. Peace from the other side of Africa

[email protected]
Quote:
BE WISE AND DO YOUR OWN,FOR THIS IS A GAME OF LUCK THAT IS ONLY IF YOU GET SENCE

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR CONTACTING AT THE FIRST TIME,VERY RESTROGRESIVE ANIMAL LIKE YOU.lOOK I WILL SUCK YOUR CLIENT TILL YOU TAKE YOUR HAND OFF.
BUT YOU BE FOOL OOOO,I JUST DE IMAGINE YOUR TYPE OF PERSON.NA ONLY ONE CLIENT PERSON DE GET ?INSTEAD OF YOU TO DO YOUR THING MAKE I DO MY OWN.NA MUMU YOU ONYEOSHI

Quote:
HAHAHAH NA WA OOOO THIS IS CHILD MY BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST ROT HERE : BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
May God punish you there you and dey do yahoo in fact may amadiohA visit your generation anu ofia

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't have you time but take you time okay

Quote:
guy i will not said this again take you time ,face you work let me do my owner work guy don't play with me you did not known me and i did not known you so take time for the last time
if you say that again you we see ,one man did not have mugu are you the one that give me the work

[email protected]
Quote:
Nna, Drop your telephone number let us talk and meet face to face I think it will help than all this trash you are writing here, You don't know me before I also believe I don't knew you too.

Drop your phone number let me call you that is how guys men do If at all I contact your job.

Thanks

Omenanawta Aguleri

Quote:
Stupid Church Rat, I can now see that you don't have anything doing to help your family, I don't have time for Stupid white Pig like your Father whom fucked his Mother few years ago, Listen carefully try to look on how you will help your poor Family before all of them will die.

I promise If you write any nonsense to me again I will make sure you die just as you Elder brother Died for months ago.

Try to lean how to respect people, You church Pig.

Thanks
Omenna Nwata Aguleri

Quote:
I knew your problems, The problems you are having now is what killed your father and wait and see that it will kill you too, White Pig, Like Father like Son, just continue writing me till when I will tell you how I fucked your Mother let Xmas,Your Mother is now ready to fuck my Dog big Jack for this August meeting.

I will make sure I video your Mother and my Big Jack when they are having good time, Stupid Bastard .

No go and look for what killed your Brother and father.

[email protected]
Quote:
C FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
DON LET YOUR POOR COME TO ANYONE LIKE ME AND ORDER GOOD PEOPLE NOT
MISCREANT BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu Common seance No dey ur head, Monkey, Na wah oh, them force u make u reply me.

U see where seance No dey ur head, everything way u think, Zero u fail.

Get lost 9ja mugo, u b police,

COME 1ST POLICE NA WORK?

POLICE JIDE GI, HIGHEST AM RUBBER.

POLICE NA D HIGHEST GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL AMED RUBBERS PUTTING ON UNIFORN.

CAUSE DEY FOLLOW NIGERIA POLICE SHA U KNOW, WHERE U DONE SEE POLICE MAN OR POLICE WOMAN PICKED DEY BE SOMTHING FOR LIFE.

THEY ALL END UP INTO ONE STUPID ACTIVIES AT THE REST OF THERE LIFE,

SO MR MAN, DON,T YOU EVERY TRY IN YOUR LIFE TO WRITE BACK , IF NOT NO MY OGUN WAY I DEY SARVE AS MY GOD, NA HIM I GO CALL TO STRICK U DOWN.

BUT IF YOU DOWTH AM TRY MAKE U SEE WATIN GO DEY HAPPEN TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM TODAY ONE BY ONE.

U NO SABI TALK ?

Quote:
See monkey way wan collect work , you stupid oh , i swear.

If to say i see u face to face, i swear with God who made me, i go light you once.

Please just do me a favour, by sending you pic to me and just let me know ur real name of Fb, if you will say 24 hours.

Smelling Jour.

I 4 let u know who i be, and your in identity,

I no need to serve my ogun to take ur blood, becasue i find out say d juju 4 ur village dey even vex 4 ur sake with your enter family.

As for ur information, they say make i tell u make u no enter motor or bike as from today onwards, na only leg make u take dey walker, anything way involve iron make u no use am .

Because i don,t order Ogun to dey fine ur blood as from today, No favour will ever locate ur way and ur entire generation.

As from today onward you have been blocked from western union , money gram Ria and order means to collect from from this whole world..

You will begging to beg and eat from hand to mouth, say amen.

Before i go free u, Guy u must provide me just one tangable thing, which i beleive will not be expensive to you , very cheap.

JUST THE BLOOD OF YOUR LOVED ONCE TO SERVE MY OGUN,

And if you refuse, i just give u just few days to provide me just any one u loved must in your entire family and Not ur realation, but from your father and Mother side.

I dey wait u Oh.

Make Ogun Strick u all.

Esen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot you not we shame? Fool you send mail them nor reply you not go lock up. Go kill yourself fool

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER POOR MAN AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIVE AND FOOL AT 40 BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey banana ewu malu i like shout your mama and papa, i go behead you low life n$&&^%

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish you and your family, you will die and rot in hell. thief like you, who u won catch? abi u think say na mugu u dey follow talk;k? e nor go better for your generations, you bunch of failure.

abi na pero dey talk?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A USELESS AND JOBLESS BASTARD
YOU SURE SAY YOU FINISH PRIMARY 6? AND YOU SURE SAY YOU LEARN WORK WELL? BECAUSE I NO SURE SAY YOU LEARN THIS WORK AND I NO SURE SAY YOU THEY FINE MONEY FOR THIS LIFE.... NA YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY GO DIE USELESS AND SHAMEFUL DEATH...

BRING WORK MAKE I HELP YOU WORK MONEY COME OUT STOP BEEN FRUSTRATED...

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
boy what is ur problem

[email protected]
Quote:
Poverty is indeed a disease

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA IDIOT, FISH YOUR GENERATION

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY I DONT BLAME YOU, SON OF A THOUSANDS FATHERS.
YOUR THE ONE THAT WILL DIE FRUSTRATED SCAMMER.

Quote:
THATS YOUR MUM, I CAN SEE YOUR FRUSTRATED IS WRITEN OVER YOU. I CANT CALL MAN OF LOW CALIBER YOUR NOT MY GRADE I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH YOU.

Quote:
Nah you go die FOOL .

[email protected]
Quote:
KILLER SOON YOURS WILL BE OVER AND THE WORLD WILL CONTINUE IN A BETTER PLAT FORM.

Quote:
BUT I NO NO WETIN BE MY OFFENCE TO YOU PLEASE LET ME NO BEFORE APOLOGIZING.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD
You must die this 2017 fool, Bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Man, are you mentally unbalance? You emailed my guy Same thing also with me this morning, are u sick? Or spiritually stick?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I boasted to the lads that I had successfully scammed $5,000 from my victim but that I had just got off the phone with her and she said someone else was telling her to stop contacting me. I followed up by including 'her' telephone number and told them to stop contacting her or else.

Uh-oh...the number was actually a US re-direct number used by another scammer. Razz

[email protected]
Quote:
We have no fools for a very long time which you are one of them because you where bone in uncompleted building that is why you lose some senses, your mother is use to sleep with more than ten miens everyday so i don't your live is it drug live or tremor live because you don't talk like whom suck her mothers braes, you are just a street urchin a miscreant that is what you are. FOOL FOOL BONE BASTARD LIKE YOU, LIKE FATHER LIKE SON OH WHAT A PETE TO FOOL LIKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother, I know you are in the same business with me and whatever you wish me will come back to you and your family because i know very well that you also throw format like i do.

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey,who are u?

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you and what are you talking about?

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR GENERATION FUCK YOUR SELF

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION THIS YEAR AZUNE GO KILL YOU BECAUSE AM HIS SON

Quote:
AZUNE GO KILL YOUR GENERATION ZAKE JAMATE KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
your bastard papa + your bastard mama

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa and your mama Idiot you wan com paly with my job abi

Quote:
the fact about you writing back shows your high degree of illiteracy, by the way the subject of your mail does not have any meaning attached to it, i believed you just checked it now, second fact you are just a single man with the foolishness of a thousand men. You are in the business and successful with just 5000 Us dollars, mehn you are making a hell of noise on my inbox,so please this should be the last mail i would be receiving from you cause i want no trouble with a N!$$a of 5000 dollar riches how old are you? 24 or 25 still a boy tho come lemme make you my son boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Becarefully on how you talk to person you did not know..
YOU BATTER LOOK FOR GOD THAN SERVING THOSE JUJU.. THAT IS NOTHING FOR ME. I DEAL WITH CULT LANDLORD AND LANDLADY TOO .THAT YOUR JUJU OR YOUR gods IS NOTHING TO ME..

YOU DOING THIS JOB IS A SIN AND WENT AHEAD SERVING JUJU AGAIN MAKING TWO SINS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont know what your talking about. People pay me and give me their formant to bomb. OK.
So it must be the person i bomb for thats replying whatever your talking about
Give me your formant and reply box and pay me and get up to 500 replies
Thats what i do and thats all. Contact who ever is replying who ever.

Good day

[email protected]
Quote:
oga you when know work carry your work go

Quote:
no send me email again you here carry your work ne your work write me i no write me carry your work go make this be the last time you email me

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you guy you mama puss

Quote:
THE MAGA HAVE PAID ME OVER 7500 UP TILL NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT COME FROM AGULERI. N!$$A FUCK YOU TEN TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
fool are you sure you knew who you send this text to,i dont know what you are talking about ,,,i do not have any fucking business with you,so take your time.check the mail and redirect to the person you want to send it to

[email protected]
Quote:
Please what are you talking about i don't understand you right.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO WHICH MAGA THEY WAN STEAL FROM WA MAKE YOU DEY WRITE RUBISH TO PERSON WA YOU NO NO//// ABI YOUR SENSE NO COMPLETE NI ? WHICH CLIENT ?

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS FOOL.........YOU GET JUJU ? YOU BE BIG FOOL

Quote:
SEE THE DEATH WA GO KILL YOU DON DEY VERY NEAR TO YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE YOU WILL DIE VERY VERY SOON I PROMISE YOU.....

ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE I GIVE YOU JUST 1 MONTH USELESS THING FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is a bastard also you and your mother are bastards so when you get home ask your bastard father who is your father

also ask him who is his father

Quote:
and let me tell you if you don't take time i will tell the maga what ur doing to him

Quote:
you that go to school i will now tell this maga not to give u any kobo since u have since let me see you and i who will lose
mugu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy where are you living???

thanks you , for giving teh maga number ; i even don't know the maga you are talki*ng , i thanks you .

Quote:
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM,???
WHO IS THAT CLIENT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SINCE,,???

My ASS you know the kind of client i get here?? do you know where i'm from???

if it is for JUJU forget , the spirit that always protect me is powerful than ur JUJU hehe .
STOP Mailing me , i don't even know the maga u are talking about .

Stop trying someone you don't know.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy me i dey where you dey and i know what you know call me if you want to learn jobs

[email protected]
Quote:
You're an idiot, you don't have work, go get a real job.

[email protected]
Quote:
what maga bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey sick oh waiting you dey talk about which maga

Quote:
YOU BE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you crazy .. abi you dey learn work what my own with you bloody shit client .. please watch your mouth man .. I don't even jon woman job so what are you talking about stupid bastard ..son of a hole that's what you are.. I'm sure your mother gave bath to you in a hotel room where she sales her body for money .. if you dey learn work go learn and never write me again or I will trace your IP and track you bastard down .. idot

Quote:
Go fuck yourself

Quote:
IF YOU DON'T STOP WRITING ME I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR LIFE .. YOU AND WHO DEY DO MAGA WORK GO GET A BETTER JOB OR COME LEARN WORK .. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT STUPID MAGA YOUR TALKING ABOUT ONE ADVICE BRO KEEP OFF MY EMAIL OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN WITH YOUR IP ADDRESS I'M SURE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT FOOL.. GO FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your bad English can't you ashamed of your self as big as you are you can`t even Spock correct good English fuck you off

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL THAT IS ALL YOU ARE GO TO HELL WITH YOUR AGULERI

[email protected]
Quote:
i see you are big fool,do nt worry i will get you anywere you dey and you will regret you slfe.

[email protected]
Quote:
which job are you talking about goat

[email protected]
Quote:
God is greater than anyone your shrine will kill you not me OK bastard like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Is this how you'er telling me this what kind of a wise man would do that i get a job by my self and you are here telling me to leave the job fuck you motherfuka if you really have the job verify it to me send me the email address and also the number then i'll believe you okay

Quote:
Men see oh okay i understand sir you're my teacher right fool like you i though you'er a responsible man you said you are but you'er nothing but a big pig nonsense blood of mmadu see let me advise you now the work you'er here talking about is really giving me a real dollars you are damaging the work bro ever since you started writing something for the work the conversation just changed why please leave my work alone oh before somethings happen oh fool if you really like to hear good english show up to me like me help your life goodbye aguleri monkey hahahaha come suck my dick

[email protected]
Quote:
little sissy

Quote:
5000 dollars ???? only????? hahahahaha broke ass bitch. i dont do deals let than a hundred fucking thousand dollars. put ur shit together foool and let me help you. haaaahahha. 5000 only. i wu onye Aguleri gini mezie. nwanna ga muo oru!!! u r just a learner bro!

[email protected]
Quote:
U well so? U get shrine? if u see shrine u go fit recon? Man u re full of shiiiiiiiiit....

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello, what are you talking about?
Am really confused here.

[email protected]
Quote:
suffer all my suffer there start suffering all my suffer right now immediately you read this message

Quote:
start what i order you to start right there you are now

[email protected]
Quote:
Your life is very important, two since you are igbo i have taking you as my brother not that am afraid, i don't even remember why you are writing all this to this email, am afraid we don't have to make trouble to each other we are one mighty be a brother if we explain better just go don't kill me you are not my God, and please encourage yourself and take life easy, what you think mighty not be what am thinking here, your are alive today is not by your power but if your think no problem, pls let's end here if we don't have any better thing else to talk about or you can go on am not interested

[email protected]
Quote:
see this hungry Nigerian bastard, fool, he-goat. i go separate ur head 4rm ur body if i see yu ewu. how much G don pay this poor bastard. poor church rat. see him head like olumo rock. ur family will die one after the other.POOR BASTARD. I NO BE UR MATE 4 DIS GAME. FOWL LIKE YU. FOOLISH IBGOS. ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN. I GO COMOT UR HEAD B4 UR POOR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
d client wey don send $350 already where your juju fool like u

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy which maga you dey talk about i just bomb? And just stop the insult if you want us to do this like good guy men

[email protected]
Quote:
Okay and what's the client name so i can know what exactly you talk about course there's a lot of maga here with me and have have to work together course we are both brothers

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i do not understand what you are talking about
where do you got my my from
i havent met you before ,what are you talking about
i dont think you know who you write to

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS UR CLIENT MAN AND STOP CHILDISH ACT IN THIS GAME OF VANITY

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM FROM UMUNGALAGU AGULERI ,IF YOU WANT JUJU I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO JUJU OK.YOU WILL PAY PERSON TO DO JUJU FOR YOU BUT I WILL DO JUJU BY MY SLFE SO STOP ABOUT JUJU MAKE YOU NOT PUT YOU SLFE IN PROBLEM OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN CONCERN ME WITH ALL THIS UNA CONVERSATION NA???
PLS DIPLOMAT and FISTBANK should leave my mailbox with all this Una Message

Quote:
BROS,

WETIN YOU DEY WRITE ME???????
I NO NOTHING OF YOUR CLIENT
WHY YOU DEY BCC me FOR YOU and FIRST BANK CONVERSATION???

ABEG ooooo stop to dey BCC me for you and pesin conversation

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey......Chop banana make you get sense!

[email protected]
Quote:
U just day shop my client money if u don’t listen to me I will spoil the job for u

Quote:
You are going to die very soon if you collected $5000 from the woman just don’t worry u will die soon if u don’t contact me back with my own money

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZE ONWE.... NA ONLY YOU BE AGULERI FOR YOUR MIND ..... ORU AGBALI ONWE..... I BE CORRECT AGULERI .... AJANA UMUEKETE GBUGI PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

[email protected]
Quote:
Look my Gee you are selfish all those illitrate words made me to know that you are indeed a fool you think one client is just for one person? you are talking about the maga has paid you $5000 see let me tell you 5k is a change i am not a kid in the street so i see you are really indeed idiot just like as you sound, but i just wanna let you know that if you call your self i real n1$$a work your side and i work mine stop making mount if you think you are man enough just hola me on phone to tell me this rubbish then we will know inbetween borth of us who is man enough poor guyman like you......

[email protected]
Quote:
i promise you all ur family will die of car accident befoere the end of the month
you will know you are dealing with water person
foolllllllllllll

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE I BIG FOOL AND YOU MUST DIE BEFORE 5TH OF THIS MONTH

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR GENERATION. SEE HOW YOU ARE ROMMING ARROUND THE INTERNET CLAIMING TO BE A FAKE REVEREND THAT YOU ARE, USING THE NAME OF LORD TO STOLE PEOPLE, YOU WILL SUFFER FOREVER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. LISTEEN, MARK MY WORD! FROM TODAY UP, YOU WILL NEVER SEE FOOD TO EAT ANYMORE, YOU WILL DIE IN HUNGER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. YOU BASTERD YORUBA MONKEY, BASTERD ILLITRACY. FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS. I HOPE YOU REMEMBER LAST TIME WHEN I WAS HAVING FUN WITH YOUR MOTHER? I FUCK YOUR SENIOR SISTER LAST WEEK, I FUCK YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY. YOUR MOTHERS VAGINA IS VERY SWEET. SEE YOUR MOTHERS VAGINA HERE

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA WAS SO SWEET OOOOOO

Quote:
ILLITRATE AND FAKE REVEREND,

YOUR MOTHER VAGINA. FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS, YOU SLAVE MONKEY CLAIMING TO BE A REVEREND. THAT OGUN MUST DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. A HUNGRY MONKEY LIKE YOU. YOU BASTERED MONKEY

Quote:

YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, VERY SWEET WHEN I WAS HAVING SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY.

[email protected]

Quote:
Just watch the way out the life of your Entire Generation will be destroy as from this moment, Idiot, Motor Accident will begging to commerce in the life of your entire family as from this moment, Just watch and see.

I will be very happy when you keep given me testimonies of series of accident that will begging to take place an Occur in the life of your entire generation as from this moment.

Born Basted.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU CLAIM TO BE A REVREND AND YET YOU TALK OF OGUN ANIMAL

Quote:

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF ALL TIME A REVREND THIEF

[email protected]

Quote:
EWU

[email protected]
Quote:

motor kill your full generation your papa and your mama.

Quote:
you are a bastard

Quote:
ogun kill you and your generation bastardized child

[email protected]

Quote:
WHY YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

go tell your family mama and papa fuck the hell who you are you are nothing but a fool stupid he goat you can't even have common sense

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you and your your family member incould your father and mother we scam together

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA IN FACT YOUR GENERATION DIA IDIOT,NO BE ONLY EFCC AND POLICE,I HEARD SAY YOUR PAPA NA SOLDIER,YOUR MAMA NA POLICE AND YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER NA AIR FORCE GO NOW AND CARRY ALL OF THEM COME ME FOR AWZ NOW,I DEY WAIT FOR YOU GUYS IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
I wish you know who you are writing all this shit to.

[email protected]

Quote:
Ur PAPA ANUS

WAITING U DEY FIND FOR LINE SELF . MAY TUNDER WEY NO HAVE ADDRESS FIRE U & UR GENERATION

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MY SUCCESS ,MY LIFE ,MY GENERATION SHALL PROSPER.

I WILL BUY MASERATI WITH MUGU MONEY IDIOT YOU ARE.

ASHOLE, WHERE UR SIDOWN KELESI JUJU WILL DRINK UR BLOOD

SON OF BITCH BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

Even GOD haven't curse david in biblr for killing the man he took his wife. You called yourself a Rev or pastor?shame to you. Why can preach repentace or salvation

You should repent from your sin.

[email protected]
Quote:

How market fool... Suffer go kill you. Monkey

Quote:
Dey no use juju dey do work.. Learn empty cocoyam head

Quote:
You are just a piece of shit

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE DIRECTED THE EBOLA TO YOUR DOOR, JUST LOOK OUTSIDE AND YOU WILL SEE IT

[email protected]
Quote:
AS DEATH WILL VISIT UR BEFORE THIS MONTH END YOU LOOK FOR ME TO PLEAD WILL NOT SEE ME AGAIN ASS HOLE AS I;M TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW BEFORE ENDING OF MONTH YOU WILL LOST ONE OF YOUR RELATIONS YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM NOW GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS DEATH WILL VISIT UR BEFORE THIS MONTH END YOU LOOK FOR ME TO PLEAD WILL NOT SEE ME AGAIN ASS HOLE AS I;M TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW BEFORE ENDING OF MONTH YOU WILL LOST ONE OF YOUR RELATIONS YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM AS DEATH WILL VISIT UR BEFORE THIS MONTH END YOU LOOK FOR ME TO PLEAD WILL NOT SEE ME AGAIN ASS HOLE AS I;M TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW BEFORE ENDING OF MONTH YOU WILL LOST ONE OF YOUR RELATIONS YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM NOW GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A REJECTED SON FROM YOUR FATHER AND DEAD RAT,DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO?CAFE RAT LIKE YOU,IDIOT SON

[email protected]
Quote:
You be really indian fool, na guy men when they indian they behave like this, if na tools be ur problem i go park am give you, you they assume. obote. no need to talk to your family cos na only you be the fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U TOO, U ARE A SMALL BOY OK, LEAVE D JOB FOR REAL MEN LIKE US YOU ARE STILL A LEARNER, THE STREET NO BE FOR YOU TRY RETIRE IT IS FOR US THE REAL MEN AND NOT FOR KIDS WHO NEVER FIT BATH YET, GET LOST UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL ASK HER, NA U EBOLO GO SOON KILL FUCKING SCAMMER WHEN NO NO E SELF AT ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
The wrong message to wrong person, better shut down dis box cos by tomorrow you can't login fool, who wan chop ur useless sweat. who dey do ur useless work, i dey use box spam i put forwarding dey get useless i won, na now dem dey do i won work. make the ebola kill you. all dis usless beginner wen nor get respect. dn chop smal 20k body go dey catch una fool. ur generation ebola.

If u sabi work u nor go configure ur box well, check reply to go forwarding check am before u start. just jump enter work nor go learn work well, wan b oga of ur own. hiss

[email protected]
Quote:
you mama ASS.

fuck you mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
EBOLA TO ALL THE ENTIRE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
You swine how could you insult your mentor take a look at your self.
you nothing but just an unreasonable bastard swine.

GO GET A LIFE GENERATIONAL HE GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR MR EBOLA...ALL YOUR FAMILY HAS ALREADY CONTACTED EBOLA, SO MANY HAVE BLEED TO DEATH ACCORDING TO YOUR FAMILY HISTORY... YOU ARE THE NEXT PERSON TO DIE OF EBOLA MY BRODA...EBOLA FALL ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP EMAILING ME BUT IF YOU PERSIST I WILL LOCKUP THIS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama who born u born u out with snakes and leave u illiterate.

You will be poor from the day you send me this email and your poor
father will die with you before the 31st of August.

You will lost what ever you have like surprise.I have take note of you
to go into grave soon.

From that day you close eye to send me mail,sickness that will kill
you have entered your body and no body will be able to cure you.

If you fail to leave the work,the next money you collect must kill you
and your family.

You are already dead since that day you send me mail.I will not even
accept your apology.

[email protected]
Quote:
let the Almighty God judge you that is all i have to say peace be with you as you pray evil against me God has the Final say
thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
Drug addict like you. The same reason that your family disowned you, friends abandoned you, same reason your celebrated harlot wife also left you and followed dirty and HIV infested Alhaji's. You know you already have the virus. Look at how you look now, even when I saw you yesterday you were looking almost dead. You won't see your fatherland until you die and it happens soon. You know where to meet me. Call me and I will drive and come and meet you, possibly beat you to death. Let me remind you that good English is important. Please write well, because I know you can't speak. Ewu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama be dey na prostitute na why ei produce person like you. ugly dog way no know where ei comot. make Amadioha scatter that your ugly looking self idot. i no get talk to tell u i blame na ur mama way work ashawo born bastard like you .

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you high on cheap drugs? did you get your fact right before sending such message to someone you don't evenn know? What the fuck are you talking about? God will punish you and your entire worthless generation.... low life illiterate scumberg! You fucking call yourself a G boy yet you can't make a simple sentense, can you see how dumb you are? are you even mentally okay? If them born your mama well give me your phone number or your address if your parents no go cry for you... I go personal drop you dead. Stupid broke ass rat... you don see money for your life? I go feed you and your entire worhless generation. exchanging words with you is just a waste of time son. I get better things to attend too... get a life boy!

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu..i b igbo man too..Greater is he dat is in me dat he dat is in ur dumb ass
May God forgive u..please stop disturbing me..im nt ur class k

[email protected]
Quote:
you cleaning to be EfCC I pray hand will touch you and you will pay for all the white people money you have taken. of which you and ur family ur mother and ur father will die in Jesus (Amen) as you know the name I just measure now is a powerful name you will be cut soon by the efcc. everything you have done with the money you taken from the white men and women will kill you sooner ur car ur house will cut fire and u will die in A car accident sooner wash out Chinedu.

Quote:

Have you cross border or fly in ur life before??? foolish GOAT. I go cut ur heard when I see you village goat for Lagos goat. ur mother is my dog Girlfriend na my dog day GIVE ur mother hot one ..............*=)) rolling on the floor*Smile) laughing*Smile) laughing*Very Happy big grin , foolish Igbo guy or boy. ur president go kill u all very soon foolish Igbo guy or boy. i have see all ur info ur full name address in Lagos. ur phone number. Efcc will visit u soon Hhahaha.

[email protected]
Quote:
WEREY YOU NEVER REPLY ME BACK WHY NAH ABI UR ASHAWO MAMA NO GET MONEY TO PAY FOR INTERNET AGAIN POOR MAN LIKE YOU SAY YOU GET HUMMAR MAD MAN HE DASH YOUR PAPA MONEY FOR VILLAGE TO BUY CAR YOU WEY BE SAY NA FARMER YOUR FAMILY DEY DO FOR VILLAGE OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU OMO IGBO.

[email protected]
Quote:
your case has worsened they need to treat you fast before you start eating people pls send your number i need to talk your family if they are still alive cos u might have eaten dem up already everyone leaving around you is in danger i pray they shoot you to death on time cos you are an animal

Quote:
You are a Goat and you will continue to be a poor local farmer ijn. Brother how Market Lolz Werey smelling throwing bomb pussy and dick head Eze you say you be Dr Eze i cant stop laughing your forefathers be Farmers for your Village

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, you guys get all the good stuff, I've never gotten more than "Fool". Are you still using the same insult from the first thread of this insanity or is there something newer and nastier?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I've got dozen of pretty vile scripts, if you PM me and can send a few your way

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
ARE u NOT A BASTERD?????????????????

as u bring out time to write ur generations this mail. na ur father ur entire generation will perished as am writing this u have lost one of useless father brother and sister if at all u have? na so the same ogun will distroy ur generation basterd like ur poor illitate animal is hman skin!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
Hahaha who dey yalk your real papa.
Go fuck your mama animal.
I bet your mother is a customer to the club swine.
Comd make i dey pay you salary,poverty wan kill you ole.wetin you know oga clam down becos if i catch you your family go forget your story.
Na me dragon you dey yan with go ask me me.i go find you and i go make you pay with your life i hold you make you nor collect your own abi??
Make tunder fuck your mama.
Peole dey yan even u dey yan i pity your family na Jealosy go finish your full family dey form dey talk trash.
If i reason your matter you nor go last one week i advice you stay on your on becos you nor even know who you dey yan me na me your destiney.
See you swag don run leave you oga.
My life don already better pass you.
NOTE: I nor dey steal white men money oga,na my grand dad money i dey collect becos for slave trade wen dem for catch am dat year use am work dem nor pay so na the mobey i dey collect so.
So if you nor know wetin you wan do with your life since you usless i bet come be my gate man.
Becos i don already fit law down two houses already and i fit pity your family accept you.
Brother my advice for you be say as your mama take die so well e pain me for you and na dat wan make you nor come know yourself so so sorry.

MOTTO: I DO MY THINGS IN THE BEST WAY I CAN,SO I DONT REGRET TOMORROW.

Get a life my man.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hahahahahaha reverend Goodfuck . dirty bastard like u. i don tell u to go ask ur mama who be ur papa before u come here d talk rubbish bastard. u go rotten inside suffer dirty hucker for lagos like u. make amadioha destroy dat your dirty fingers you use d write me with that your 100 naira phone from slum bastard. you for be the friend to CIA cuz EFFC small idiot. make thunder fall on you as u get this message bastard .

Chop dat one bastard like u

[email protected]
Quote:

See who i be one help, EFCC OR WHAT EVER U CALL DEM ARE MY BOYS DEY WORK FOR ME, EVEN D FBI AS WELL SO WAT SHIT ARE U TALKING ABOUT MAN,JUST SHOUT DE FUCKUP AND DON'T BE STUPID OK, BE REASONABLE AT LEAST FOR ONCE OK, GO AND MAKE MONEY AND TO BEEN A FOOL OK

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YA MAMI YI LASS IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN A GO SHOW CORRECT WITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard like u .

[email protected]
Quote:
die early fool

[email protected]
Quote:
hello do you know who you sent this text to

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL & I SORRY FOR YOU ,AS AN CHIEF ,YOUR SENSELESS STUPID/ASSHOLE MAN , HONESTLY SPEAKING , IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH , YOU WOULDN’T ALLOW DAY TIME TO PASS YOU BY, YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF SERIOUSLY & HAVE MANNER OF APPROACH , DONT FEEL STRONGER IN ANYTHING, BECAUSE IF I WANT TO KILL YOU TODAY , IT TAKES ME ONLY 2 HOURS TO FLY DOWN, THEN YOU WILL BE APPEAR IN MIRROR WHERE YOUR OWN WILL BE CONFIRM TERMINATED , FOOL THAT NEVER EXPERIENCE OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR ONCE, IDIOT . YOUR FATHER THAT GIVE BIRTH TO YOU OR THE UNLESS MOTHER CAN NEVER EVEN STAND BY MY SIDE , TALK LESS OF SON OF BITCH LIKE YOU , A RAT TALKING TO ME , WHO THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU ARE ?
I DID MY FIRST YEAR AT UNN AND GRADUATED IN ULSTER UNIVERSITY UNITED KINGDOM , THAT IS WHERE I GOT MY MASTER DEGREES’ , DON’T YOU EVER THINK WE ARE MATE ,YOUR FATHER , I SWAM IN CASH , HAS PROPERTIES EVERYWHERE , SO NEVER IN YOUR LIFE , TRY TO SAY WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU 72 HOURS , IF YOU STILL EXISTING AS HUMAN BEINGS , YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT A MAN ENOUGH . I AM EDUCATED & LEARNED, EXPOSED, EXPERIENCED ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, LOL , YOUR PROBLEM IS MENTALITY,FOOL, DID YOU THINK ALL MENS ARE EQUAL? ARE YOU CRAZY? ASS-HOLE, FOOL, IMBECILE, JACKASS, MOON-CALF, MORON, NINCOMPOOP & NINNY.
FUCKING HUNGRY CHIEF, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHIEF , BY MERIT OF USELESS FUCKING/MANNER OF APPROACH , YOUR ADDRESSING OF WORDS , SHOWS WHO YOU ARE , THAT YOU A TOUT & I DON’T HAVE A CONJUNCTION WITH BORN THROW AWAY , YOU WILL MEET MY BOYS , IF YOU NEED YOUR LIFE TO BE REASONABLE . TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ASS, IF ANY MORE USELESS EMAIL AGAIN, I WILL SEND YOU WHERE YOUR FOUR FATHERS IS MAMMAL. NO THANKS IDIOT . FOOL , VERY STUPID & ILLEGAL DIST-RUCTIONS .I DONT GIVE A DAM CHANCE TO HOPELESS HUMAN BEINGS . YOU KILL YOUR FAMILY TO IN OTHER TO ACQUIRED WEALTH , WHAT HAPPEN LAST ? HAVE NOTHING AND STILL LOST THEM , THE WHOLE JUDGEMENTS ON YOUR HEAD , THAT IS ACTS OF ILLITERACY. BE WISE AND FOR YOUR DAYS TO BE LONG OR YOU WILL DIE THE SAME WAY .

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS CALLED BACK TO SENDER GO AND DIE RECEIVE SUFFER NOW SUFFER ALL MY SUFFER RIGHT NOW SUFFER AM GOING TO USE MY ENTIRE FORCE ON YOU.YOU WILL NOT SEE LIGHT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE,YOU WILL LEAVE AS A POPPER ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE!

[email protected]
Quote:
Mother Fucker Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER MAKE YOUR MAMA TOTO CASH FIRE IF YOU BE WITCH I BE WITCH KILLER TELL COWARD WEY THEY BARB HAIR MAKE HIM COM BARB MY DICK BERE BERE AND TELL THAT UR SISTER WEY DEY DO ASHAWO SEY I HAVE ONLY 5KOBO MAKE HIM COME MAKE I FUCK HER FOR 2YEARS IDIOT FOOL PUNKY ASS *DELETED* I GO BE FIRST TO COME TO UR BURRIAL IDIOT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
And you say you're not Mugu.
You know the message is addressed to the Mugu, but why are you answering? Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.
You say you yourself are in the system, why do you answer? Go and fuck you, dirty son of put.
You forbid others what you do yourself? Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.
You think I would have sent you the message? Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.
I am the LITE 1.4 extrator? Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.
And learn to respect your colleagues Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.
Yes Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.
FULL IDIOT.BASTARD.

RESPECT YOURSELF Fuck you, dirty son of a bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY I NOR KNOW YOU AND I NOR TAKE YOUR CLIENT AND I BEG YOU WITH
GOD, NOR DEY TRY TO TALK TO PERSON WHEN YOU NOR KNOW AS E TAKE DEY
OKAY. MAKE YOU NOR GO KILL YOURSELF YOUNG.

FOR THIS INSULT YOU NOR GO SEE 200000K AGAIN OF YOUR OWN FOR THIS
STREET I PROMISE YOU. AS YOU NOR SABI TALK.

NA YOU MOTTO GO KILL FOR ROAD LIKE DOG AND ALL THE INSULT GOES TO YOUR
MOTHER AND FATHER AND YOUR BROTHER AND AND SISTER BUT WITH YOUR UNCLE
AND AUNTY AND EVEN YOUR GIRL FRIEND OR WIFE.

BLOODY FOOL LIKE YOU.

I NEVER WORK LOTTO FOR MY LIFE ONCE SO I DO NOT AGREE TO YOUR
INSINUATIVE WAY OF LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not matured and am sure you be fake Gee....Oponu u wey be say u never achieve anything in dis game..u still dey make mouth say u don make millions in dis game..Na fake Guys like u always make mouth online...Na Coins always shout na...Paper no fit shout at all...Fake guys....say ur client dey feed me abi me no get client at all Fuck Fake Gee lyk u mumu...if u keep messaging me i promise i go hack ur gmail account....Warning

[email protected]
Quote:
lolz she can't even write good english!!! come make i teach you work mumu who dash ur father theif atulu hausa!!!! fool forever!! lolz!!!!!! you are caursed for life!!! u better go and and look for something to do animal... u dey jonz for lapy mugu!!! FROM TODAY ONWARDS u wont get a better job for ur life LOLZ useless Igbo boy way no go even primary school lolz!!! if i were u i will kill ur parents cause no home traning. i don't even know if u have parents at all lolz Atulu Igbo LOLZ!! sorry don't blame me but blame ur entire generation that's working at mortuary!! basterd u dey do yahoo!! spell ur name for me????????? Ngwa emeka remain Poor IJN Amen!! oya come on animal u know how to talk BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha..........guy u get mouth die

five star for you....o

you know no say na d okija i come from...?

hahhahahahahahaha....you get time to waist...o see para.....hahahahahaha

fin client....jor....hahahahahahaha no time....o

[email protected]
Quote:

Mugu, i never want to respond to this shit, but let me tell you if this a joke don't try it ever in your asshole life, i am not a kid you can send this kinda shit. if you want to lend to rest in peace then respond to this msg.

[email protected]
Quote:

Which of your mugu you dey talk about...stop insulting people like the way you just did to me,if you have any problem and you want me to help you out let me the problem so I we know how to help you....if you have killed before and you are still killing you better stop it or time will run against you.i never kill and I we not kill not for anything because I am not a killer and if you choose to be a killer you can join Isis or boko haram so you can kill as you like and wait for the wrought and πŸ”₯ of God.
Don't fight with God's own children or the battle we come against you.

This is your last chance you better change now.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Chief what shits are you talking about? because i cant understand
all this shits you are saying... which client are you talking about?

Quote:
Simple English you cant type and what is the purpose of this rubish
you are sending to me? where did you see my email

[email protected]
Quote:
It's a game... you belong and I belong... so no time for hatters

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this, no try am send this kind message to person when you no know next time... Own don dey fuck up dey send this kind mumu message to people own no know... Just pack well make you no collect...

[email protected]
Quote:
see bastard way di talk.. thunder scatter ur smelling mouth ya mami rotten pussy bastard. na confussion d worry u so abi?

Mugu way ur mama born keep for u? bastard like u. i pray i meet in person with u make u open ur mouth talk bastard. if yiu get muge u need help contact me make i help you idoit. i look like person way d thief mugu ? no make i do ur funeral next week bastard. You know who u really talk to ? idoit like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
every thing you mentioned in ur writing will surely be ur portion and all ur family portion, Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
Yahoo plus people, wise up and do better job, una just they fool una self, the problem una get na how to configure box and know were e dey go. go school no, say na yahoo you wan do without knowledge. Get yourself something doing and stop disturbing yourself. and check were your useless email and client they go nor be my mail. rubbish.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOL VERY STUPID BIG FOR NOTHING LIKE YOU TALKING ALL THIS NONSENSE HOW DO YOU SMELL TODAY GARBAGE LIKE YOU GET LOST EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY SO DIE WITH ALL THAT AND SUFFER ALL MY SUFFER FROM NOW IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MESSAGE DO YOU KNOW WHO I SERVE HE IS THE LIVING GOD SO YOU SUFFER ALL MY SUFFER FROM NOW READ MY MESSAGE AND START SUFFERING ALL MY SUFFER NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga even you mama and papa are my boy and i can understand that you're foolish and basted man

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Who are you ? and who do you think you are written to. stop sending rubbish to my mail idiot.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS , MONKEY , THUNDER WILL FIRE YOUR MOTHER PUSSY THERE , I COULD HAVE LOVE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS AND GIVE HER REASONABLE MONEY TO TRAIN YOU SMALL , OR SHOULD I GET MY DOG TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS , $2000 DOLLARS DAILY , DEAL OR NOT ? SINCE YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN DRUNKER THAT HE CAN NOT SEE HOW YOUR USELESS MOTHER FUCK ALONG THE ROAD , LET MY DOG FUCK YOUR MOTHER DEAL , $2000 DOLLARS PER DAY , AS FOR YOU , YOUR USELESS ALREADY . MUGU FRIEND OF EFCC , POLICE AND DSS , IDIOT , MONKEY , HUNGRY TO GO KILL YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
AMADIOHA AND OGUN THUNDER FIRE YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN - SEE MUMU DEY TALK

BACK TO THE SENDER OF THIS MESSAGE, WHATEVER YOU WISHED TO SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS GET BACK TO YOU IN HUNDREDFOLD, FOOL PUNK ASS BITCH MOTHERFUCKER, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

Quote:
COMMON ILLITERATE YOU NO FIT SPELL NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU, POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

The person you called your wife, call her now, She is in some one
house sucking another Man's duck. Not Man enough.

[email protected]

Quote:
CAN U LISTING TO UR FUCKING SELF UR CALLED UR SELF A REVEREND BUT U DOESN’T EVEN TALK AS ONE. UR A THIEF REVEREND U COLLECT POOR PEOPLES MONEY IN YOUR CHURCH IN THE NAME OF OFFERING FOR UR OWN SELFISH INTEREST GOD IS WASHING U ALL THAT CALLED YOUR SELF A REVERED.

IF U CAN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED YEARS AGO WHEN BRITAIN AND OTHER COUNTRIES CAME TO NIGERIA AND TAKE OVER NIGERIA AND COLLECT ALL WE HAVE AND LET US TO SURFER HERE, JOB LESS ALL OVER NIGERIA STILL NOW, THAT IS WHY WE YOUTH DECIDE TO WORK TO STAND SO GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING USELESS HEAD AND MIND UR BUSINESS.

[email protected]

Quote:
GO TO HELL FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATION YOU POOR IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
ur a monkey

[email protected]

Quote:
Just a riteup from Pastor,ur inheritance ,who his fathers house is in hell fire.

Just at the end of ur ministration ripping people of God with liar
all in the name of God.

U reported to EFCC,I have reported u to God almighty ur punishment
will start soon.

Puck meat.
Anthony Fund Manager

[email protected]

Quote:
Hunger da worry u I Don see am reach so

[email protected]

Quote:
Mumu fool

Quote:

go tell efcc to come find your father mugu

[email protected]
Quote:

NA WAOOO SEE FRUSTRATION MY GUY FRUSTRATION DON KILL YOU...ABEG I DEY BUSY JOOR

Quote:

GUY U BATA USE YOUR TIME TO WORK AS STOP TALKING SHIT,U BATA LOOK 4 TOOLZ BEFORE HUNGRY GO KILL YOUR FAMILY..

[email protected]
Quote:

U call urself a revenues & look at the kind of writing coming from u.... hahahahahah..I laugh u bcus u are already condemned as d Bible say

Quote:

12 o'clock dis night...I will come for ur soul..them u will kn what it means for some 1 to mind their own business

[email protected]

Quote:
I fine it difficult to understand you, i tried to use the translator but to no avail.

Have a nice day.

[email protected]
Quote:

You fall it , you said gooodluck, that is for people that is playing ordinary joke game,their deal with gooodluck.and your not my lord or my gods or my creator,with this reason what ever bad luck you wish is for your self

[email protected]
Quote:

You are bastard, your mother is a bastard, your father is a bastard, if your entire family are bastards write me again, if i see ur useless mail again then you have accepted that you and your family are all bastard idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

What are you talking about and who are you trying to message because I know very well that you are sending wrong emails and I am going to report you unless you tell me this is not for me.... Have a nice day.

[email protected]
Quote:

Olori buruku, you Johnathan you wey be say none of your family be politician.. Idiot

Quote:
Inor olorun ma jo e pa... Amin

Quote:

Thief .... Almight God punish you ... If you ever contact me again you shall not witness anything good in your life again

[email protected]

Quote:
Who is this

Quote:
Ogun will kill you,oya will kill you,You will not ever in your life succeeded you and your family

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck off my mail box and look for job pls

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The person you called your wife, call her now, She is in some one
house sucking another Man's duck.

Now, THAT made me laugh! Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, who is anita larry loan chamber @ outlook ? Threatening me with Gomer. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. DIPLOMAT MBOMBO FOR YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
who ever you are and what ever you from stop sending mail to me Ok all you 419 I work with NLG in Nigeria and dont want any thing from you pls delete my email ok.

[email protected]
[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=333201
Quote:
Dear Paul,

I do not know how my email is connected to series of correspondences I have read between you and the guy you are talking with but I have to advise that you guys should take things easy and resolve whatever the problem is between both of you. You are expected to exchange pleasantries instead of abuses and insults. I understand that you are not at home in Nigeria and I know that the primary aim for your mission to a foreign land is to make money. Please concentrate. Both of you can still do things together. I have always received your copy through my address: [email protected], Please stop sending to me.

Take good care of yourself.
Dan

[email protected]
Quote:
IS ALL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL DIE POVERTY AND YOUR GENERATION ON BORN WILL SURFER AND DIE. LOOK KEEP ON WRITHING THIS TO YOUR FAMILY YOUR FUCKING MOTHER DIRTY PUSSY FOOLISH MAN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
lets watch and see ... he who laughs last laughs best ...

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a big fool maybe you should go and tell your daddy to go back to school where eve he is now as of ur mom wer eve she is god punish her for bringing a. Fool like u into this world she is a fool ur mom will never anything good in a life she will die like a goat even if she is dead may her soul not rest well if at all u have ooo ,may all ur sister's see nothing good in there marriage may ur brothers may nothing good locate then even in there hustle may there die like rat and u may FBI agents fall on u as for the threaten may u fall and never stand again as for calling Aguleri name may nothing good come ur way may all ur clients start disappointing u from today

[email protected]
Quote:
When people run matters you were not even born...

You are still a kid in the Game... You need to know who you dey send message to before you do... I for like slap you for this rubbish... You ehn, your mother well well... stupid boy. No try this rubbish again.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your entire family learn how to spell illiterate

Quote:
When you take two hours to tie this your stupid messages which I know you will because you are an illiterate who does not know any spelling, hahahahhahah, I will take one second I copy the same message I send to you without reading it because I I don't even understand what you write hahahahah it's full of wrong Spelling's bad English what the fuck where did you go to school man hahahah you are really and illiterate, take the take you spend typing these wrong bad English and go and study because it's full of shit I don't even understand what you write, so when you send I just copy, send to you and delete because I don't have time for nonentities like you FUCK YOU AND YOUR EMPTY THREATS " ILLITRATE MONKEY LIKE YOU" HAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU AGULERI BOY... U ARE THE WOST MUGU I HAVE AVER SEEN... NA ME GO FIRST KILL U AND I WILL USE YOUR FELLOW AGULERI BOYS TAKE KILL U... GO AND ASK WHO DON IYKE 1 IS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WAOOO MR.DIPLOMAT PAUL WISON SEE FRUSTRATION MY GUY FRUSTRATION DON KILL YOU...ABEG I DEY BUSY JOOR

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU IF YOU NO TELL ME WETIN BE YOUR PROBLEM AND VERY SOON YOU GO DIE AND THOSE YOUR MEN WEY YOU BELIEVE ON GO COME DO YOUR CANDLE NIGHT AND I WILL BE THERE TO WITHNESS SMELLING COPS.. MONEY YOU BETTER USE THAT YOUR 10MB WELL MAKE YOU HUSTLE AND MAKE MONEY . FOOLISH BOY. OOGUN NA HIM GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY VERY SOON.

Quote:
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS SHIT, I USE MY TIME TO MAKE GOOD MONEY NOT FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU, SO GO GET A BETTER JOB IF YOU KNOW YOUR JOB IS NOT PAYING YOU WELL...

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU BOY LOOK OUT THE KIND ENGLISH U ARE SPEAKING NO MAGA GO GIVE U
MONEY NO MATTER THE JUJU U DO.IDIOT AND STUPID BOY.ME NOT NE AYE BUT
CONFIRM UGBONI CONFRA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Aturu Otu Nne gi there. Pusu

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU DONT FUCK WITH AXE MAN.
MY COLOUR IS BLACK AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE CLEVER THEN TRY AND SEE IF YOU DONT GO DOWN LIKE FLY AM FROM EDO STATE IF YOU MUST KNOW AAU FOR THAT MATTER MY GUY ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH.

I BE EVEN DEY REASON SAY MAYBE NA MISTAKE YOU AND PERSON GET MATTER THEN YOU SEND ME WRONG MAIL.
ALL THIS WHILE YOU DEY SEND ME RUBBLISH AND I GO DEY DELETE AM.
YOU SAY SAY AYE YOU KNOW ME ASK OF "ARROW" FOR EDO STATE MY GUY YOU NROMAL AT ALL.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE DROP SO MANY SOULS AND I AM PRAYING GOD HAVE MERCY ON.FOR EVERY BAD STUFF I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AM EVEN PRAYING FOR MERCY PLEASE ENOUGH DONT PROVKE ME MORE OK.
FIRST I DONT KNOW YOU AND SECONDLY I DONT HAVE BUSINESS WITH YOU ALL THIS WHILE YOU KEEP SENDING ME INSULTIVES WORDS AS IF I EVEN KNOW YOU.

MY MAN I THINK YOU AND SOMEONE HAS PROBLEM ON NET BECAUSE YOU ARE SENDING ME WRONG MAIL.
CHECK VERY WELL I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DONT WANNA INSULT YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME AM WICKED DAN THE DEVIL HIMSELF.BUT YET I LIKE TO RESPECT PEOPLE.
I HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU AND SOMEONE IS HAVING PROBLEM BUT YOU SENDING ME WRONG MAIL I THINK THE MAIL IS MEANT FOR THE PERSON NOT ME.
TRY SORT THINGS OUT WITH THE PERSON BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE HAPPY YOU SENDING ME WRONG MAIL WHEREBY INSULTING ME.
LIKEI SAID I LIKE TO RESPECT EVERYONE AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO I WILL NOT SAY MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW ACTION SPEAK NOT WORDS.

REGARDS
ARROR..

[email protected]
Quote:
This Idiot is like you don't have work, i have consulted my oracle and i discovered that you a very short axe from IMO and your location is at Ijegu Lagos, so be careful because some men are watching your back every minute of the day.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS ONE? AYE? FUCKOFF. WHERE MEN DEY TALK AYE FIT TALK.

[email protected]
Quote:
You mumu eh

[email protected]
Quote:
You and your family shall never celebrate anything good in this century again, you and your family shall always celebrate in tears of agony, pains, bad-luck, where ever they are sharing blessing you and your family will never wittiness it,

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen you stupidity arrogant if there is god you and your family and your generation shall not no more longer live in this world any more because you and you family shall die in a bad road accident
this September will bring cry ,painful restless to your family and Non of your generation see a good thing in life of you family
eat shit fuck monkey and die over there?

[email protected]
Quote:
Then let's play the game.lets see who gonna last long

I we show you how many people I don kill for this game

But god save you I don't get hot temper like before again

Na just #50 i go use spoil your entire family and your life but what is my gain of doing that

I we let you know that am from shrine family ,

My father is from ogun state
Mother from ilesha state
Am born in Lagos state
Am also from king family

Paul Wilson son of anachi

Am Adewale adekola son of ogunsanya

Igbnorodo ngodo adokolodo
Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
aye axe man deck dat cappings ogun punish all your generation stinky ju na your mama and family go die

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generation, stinking bastard

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Guy what is your problem ?

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at mistakes on your message, go and learn simply English , Shameless bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Go learn how to write or speak english.....bush man........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY....I WILL COME FOR YOUR SOUL TONIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR GUY MAN
YOU WILL DIE AS A POOR MAN VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR BASTARD DROP YOUR NUMBER SO YOU CAN GO TO JAIL OKOKO

drop your number you litle petty ass your mama go die with you for jail and your poor family cant fford shit drop your number your going to jail pooor

OKOKO

[email protected]
Quote:
guy what is you problem can you told me i am ver confuse about all this you are seing

but don t mention that you can kell me you cant i am from aguleri anambar easrt i am also a juju man if you like to try me you can am not see any man born by woman unless you are sprite but you are not you a human am not afraid of you any more i don t care what you are see but i want to know what cuse this plz

Thomas Williams
+229-680-768-65

Quote:
brother i need you respond you well apolaogise fore every thing you said or i well kelled you my father have the juju that adezunu mmaducase have call me at this number or you well die i sawre is not every one you WELL talk like this u don t know ME before and i dont know U am sure that you cannot fee do anything but am sure that i can do you something if i not hared from u you have comit as from today you well never collect one dollare again and accident well kell you AND you family AND U FAMILY well not see you dead body you well lost in this earth you dont know WHO you told this thinking that you are angry you well soon reiliZse about this remember that i told you that you well die trough accident you well not go this December that coming now i well show you that i sinore you

R.I.P
Thomas Williams
+229-680-768-65

[email protected]
Quote:
WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS NIGHT...
MUMU OF THE MUMUS....

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATION DONE KILL DIS BOY OOOOOO BOY USE YOUR TIME TO LOOK FOR CLIENT AND SAFE YOUR DYEING FAMILY……IF YOU NEED TOOLZ TO WORK TELL ME I GO GIVE GOOD WEBMAIL OR SMTP 4 FREE.

Quote:
BOY WORK AND STOP WASTING TIME. ON SHIT TALK.ABEG I DEY BUSY.

Quote:
TIME YOUR TIME AND WORK AND STOP PLAYING ON LINE.....HUNGRY GO FINISH YOUR FAMILY OOOOOO.

Quote:
SEE DIS FOOL OOO SO NA BENIN YOU DEY CAN COLLECT $45 COME GET MOUTH DEY FOLLOW ME TALK....HAHAHAHAH SORRY I NO GO GIVE U MY NUMBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER TAKE IT EASY
I BE YOUR BROTHER NA

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generation, stinking idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
come wetin dey do you, why you dey send me this rubbish? you know me b4.. wetimn be your problem, you say you be aye, i no sure because you no dey behave like one, you no know what it takes to be an axe man.. see my guy compart urself..

[email protected]
Quote:
go and tell that to your mother you full na who you they threaten fool

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU NA LIKE THIS U TAKE DAY WORK UR OWN? JUST DAY ONLINE DAY FOOL
URSELF GOAT GO WORK.... SEE WAITING U DAY WITTER U GO SCHOOL AT ALL?
GO LEAN WORK WELL, NOR DAY SEND ME MESSAGE AGAIN, I NOR GET UR TIME..
GO WORK FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Professor of English... How are you

[email protected]
Quote:
How many of your family you use for money go and use you Mather or father IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh Mr obi chikolobi, it is unfortunate i have not seen any english in any of your messages to me, so speak one so that i can correct myself because all i have been reading from you are pigeon english, is that how you steal from oyibo, it is true you use black power to control them but you are still going with leg as am watching you always through my magic mirror here,
Any way i don't have case with you, if not you would have gone like my ancestors , can you tell me what i did to you because i have not known why this your madness, if you can tell me the particular business i was spoiling for you, i will hands up but for now i have many and i don't know the one you are talking about, so be plain and i can listen to you if that is where your life is. You short Emeka have respect for elders for once and do not use mouth to kill yourself,

[email protected]
Quote:
See this idiot, scool drop out

See this foolish egede man... you for send me your picture make i track you ... E no go betta for you stupid forum guy.. You no fit be temple .. Because we temple member get sense pass this .... If you ever contact me again you and your family, the whole people you love will perish before the year runs out including you because you would witness everything you before you also join them

[email protected]
Quote:
u sure say u b aye....or eiye.....no go use your hand draw stone come ur eye ooo... if you be eiye....you know the story as then they kill una....if u b aye.....reason like one...no b this mugu talk.....if you be axeman identify yourself....which zone u dey, or which temper you dey....tell me....make i do checking on you.....

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U SEE U AND UR FAMILY NA DAT DEY YOU GO DIE U DEY TELL ME SAY U BE AXE MAN IF YOU GET MOUTH TELL U UR NAME IF U FAR FROM ME I GO SEND MEN MEET YOU SINCE YOU BE AXE MAN

Quote:
IF I SEE U DAT UR FAMILY GO FORGET U

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Sheybi you be Axe man come mushin come meet me for Akala Idi-oro na there i they stay i they wait for you ... I pity you go just die young ... you go even die young.. You and your loved ones

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR MAN, BIG FOOL, RICH MEN DON'T MAKE NOISE LIKE YOU DO,OTO NNE GI REBISHIA

STUPID ELEMENT

THE WAY YOU DEY TALK SHOW SAY YOU LACK HOME TRAINING AND MANNER

IF I CATCH YOU I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS, BITCH PUNK ASS MUTHERFUCKER, DIRTY THING

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Aturu Otu Nne gi there, Pusu

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER GO DIE SOON AND YOUR WIFE KIDS UR MOTHER TOO GOD FIRE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

go back to school and learn tenses ok.your english is even worst than hiv virus gush

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU ALL

[email protected]
Quote:

NA WAOOO ALL THIS $ 54 BENIN BOZ FRUSTRANTION DONE KILL YOU GOZ OOOOOO...ABEG I GET WORK TO ANSWER....ENJOY.

[email protected]
Quote:

Monkey way never see one million b4... U see millions and you still day Cotonou.

Come back Lagos island and see bigboys.

I will kill u b4 the end of this week. Watch and see???

Ur body go tell when e go happen.

Quote:
noise meeker like u... Where u see oyibo??? 4 ur vilage?? Na this things way u the type here u the take make million??

Fool... One naira u no get.. U rant too much.

Big men dont have time to talk much.

Don Talking...

[email protected]
Quote:

FORCING GUY - NO BE GARRI AND PALM OIL YOU DEY SELL FOR ULI MARKET

Quote:
You are not talking like someone that has seen 1 million naira throughout your life span because if you see 1 million naira only, you will go mad,

GOD PASS EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR OKIJA SHRINE, YOUR OKIJA SHRINE NO BE THE ONE WAY FORMER GOVERNOR CHRIS NGIGE DESTROY.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION FOR SERVING OTHER gODS THAN HIM

I KNOW YOU VERY WELL AND I KNOW WHERE YOU DEY LIVE FOR TOGO, NO UPSET ME OOO, MAKE I NO SEND POLICE TO ARREST YOU OOO

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
You are idiot. Speak real english so i will understand you. Monkey.
Aisha Musah

Quote:
The only problem i have with illiterates like you is, you write someone without telling him/her the offends. That makes you a very big fool. Can you talk to me if you see me?
Idiot, be wise!
Aisha Musah

Quote:
Mumu. Take your time ooo. Am dangerious ooo. See me.
Aisha Musah

that is ralph, a lad heavily baited, who created a few music videos

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=271883&highlight=ralph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sxlu0xzGUY&feature=youtu.be

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
if u can give me ur mama and sister to fuck and give dem better money i know mind OLOSHI ELERIBU

[email protected]
Quote:
fuk your mama thief you forgot wen i fuck your mama last

[email protected]
Quote:
So for your mind now na you one know road for shrine abi thunder fire you your father nyash idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
god puhsily your family you do die sutoid

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL USING NAME OF GOD TO SCAM PEOPLE ,REV KO REV NI I PITY YOUR RUTIN LIFE IDIOT GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION MY SHIT MAY YOU DIE A HURRIBLE DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't understand your previous email, could you please ring me via my phone number +22-55-43-48-489.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ode mumu...I wise pass you read ham make you belle full πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile na1KOBO I DEY PAY YOUR MAMA FOR BLOW JOB.
Egede kill youπŸ”«β›βš’

Quote:
Lol...How much bill do you pay weekly?Ahahah come me I help you with
whatever you need?I got homies and Niggas who lnotives in my house.I
can feed your whole family for Ten years with all the money I had make
in the GAME.You broke ass *DELETED* are fake ass
If you need more lecture about the game just tell me and I will help
you out boi.
So you don killin d game ?!Lol Killing is not meant for me cos I work
hard and Make my own Cool πŸ’°

Na thunder go fire you and you generation
OMO ALE OLORIBURUKU

Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this morning from a very lazy and stupid lad called Alex, who I've been stringing along for over 2 months now. He's gone from calling my character "Your Majesty", to this:

Quote:
you are stupid who told you i am Nigeria to show all you is problem and war if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot.

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

You fall it , you said gooodluck, that is for people that is playing ordinary joke game,their deal with gooodluck.and your not my lord or my gods or my creator,with this reason what ever bad luck you wish is for your self because your also a siner

[email protected]

Quote:
tell that to your poor mad mother. aturu

Quote:

no big boy guy man dey talk waiting u dey talk, u are a poor fool, i no send u, i live a large life, i have been living it for 10 good years now, i can help ur poor family, son of a mad man, usu ra nne gi there. I dont boast if u see me in real life u will know that am a boss. not fake ass like u, replying messages wey no concern u and saying that u re a guy man. get out

[email protected]

Quote:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever
Quote:

you are mad man you check your spellings idiot Illiteracy is a very
big decease so back to School or learn spear part selling idiot Igbo

[email protected]
Quote:

na so una they fool una self,if u non fall for work,he mean say another person non go fall?

[email protected]

Quote:
Reverend Gooodluck and friend of the Effc and Police,just have it in mind that today is the beging of your down fall.for a so called me of God as you claim to use the word OGUN.you and your family be doomed and you will never the light of the day.and disgrace will from today be your company.and have it in mind that from today onward you are under watch of the OGUN you mention with that your dirty mouth you are using to decieve poeple and collect money from them,make thunder fire your generation.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WELL DIE SOON BY ACCIDENT YOU CONTACT ME AND TALK RUBBISH I WELL SHOW YOU THAT U KNOW NOTING ONLY TALKING U KNOW DO YOU KNOW MANY CULT I BELONG

THIS WELL START IN YOU DREAM TODAY WAIT AND SEE YOU HAVE PUT YOU SELF INTO PROBLEM YOU NOT ACCEPT

R.IP
Thomas Williams
+229-680-768-65

[email protected]
Quote:
tell that to ur poor mad mother. otu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT THAT IS WHY YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME TO SAY ALL THIS NONSENSE BECAUSE MAGA RECEIVED FORMAT, YOU WILL TELL ME YOU MISTAKE OF A SON IF THE MAGA IS YOUR FATHER'S BROTHER OR YOUR MOTHERS BOYFRIEND.

Quote:
IF A FOOL LIKE YOU HAVE A MANSIONS YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT AND YOU WILL NOT SAY IT WITH YOUR MOUTH, TALKING TO A LOW LIFE IDIOT LIKE YOU IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD, *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO, FOOL, MAKE OGUN AND AMADIOHA THUNDER FIRE 100 TIME, YOU NO GO DIE WELL

Quote:
IF I CATCH YOU

Quote:
YOU NO FIT EVEN SPELL MANSION- YOU SAY NA MOUNTIONS OR HOSTEL - YOU SAY NA HOLSTELS, FOOL DID YOU ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL?

BORN THROW-WAY, I DON'T THINK YOU GREW UP UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU CAN NEVER STAND OR SIT IN THE PRESENCE TILL YOU DIE TALK-LESS OF ATTENDING THEIR HEIGHT.

LOCAL AND PRIMITIVE VILLAGE MAN, SEE I WAS BORN IN THE CITY. I LIVE AND GREW UP IN THE CITY LAGOS NIGERIA, SO IF YOU ARE TALKING ADD RESPECT TO IT OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU, FOOL

Quote:
FUCKING MORON. PRIMARY SCHOOL DROP OUT, YOU BUILT A MANSION AND HOSTEL THAT YOU CAN’T SPELL. FOOL

WHEN JUNGLE DONE MATURE I WILL KIDNAP YOU TO SHOW YOU SAY I BE BORN NIGER DELTA

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire your entire generation fool, you must be hungry? don't worry I will send untimely death to take you to hell where you will dine and wine with Satan okay. idiot animal with a senceless brain.

Quote:
Owu guy man like you wey hunger dey kill for nija, give me your details, make i send 25 dolls for you, it will feed your entire lineage EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
BRO NA WRONG PERSON YOU DEY SEND THIS MAIL TO PLEASE CHECK WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
which one be master red bone (lord) you no get sense....wetin b your strong name....? Only you say festac town, now you they give me another country number.... i no sure say u b aye....when you take bam self......and for which temple u for bam......how many coffer them put for there when u see....and how u take sure say u b aye...answer me all this question because i go trace your number.....you be impersonator and na una they spoil nbm........ cow identify yourself sharly......

Quote:
Goat......aye.......u they fuck up.......i go say make them janet u badly.......obote...if u b aye....but i sure say you be impersonator....

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA IN YOUR FACE THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr.what is wrong with you?

Are you in any way having mental disorder?

Anthony

[email protected]
Quote:
Good day, please can i known you ? and have we met before in any place that i do you wrong ?

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu

Quote:
mugu you need to go back to primary school;

[email protected]
Quote:
CARWORD LIKE U BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE AS A MAN POOR

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
OGA WHAT ARE YOU THREATENING FOR ... WHAT DID I COLLECT FROM YOU , I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU KEEP THREATENING ME VIA EMAIL. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT .

[email protected]
Quote:
I ALREADY KNOW YOU , BECAUSE YOU WHERE WITH MY GANG WHEN YOU ARE READYING THE MESSAGE , BUT YOU DONT KNOW BLACK AXE IS FOR BOYS LIKE YOU BIGGER GUYS LIKE US DONT DEAL WITH BLACK AXE , CHECK OUT WHEN I WAS ON UNN , YOU ARE INSIDE VILLAGE THEN , I AM THE CAPO , YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE , I SWEAR , BE WISE ENOUGH FOR YOUR DAY TO BE LONG , BECAUSE IF I APPEAR IN PERSON BECAUSE OF THIS USELESS MESSAGE OF YOURS , NO SINGLE BONE WILL REMAIN IN YOUR BODY WITHIN 30 MINS , MIND YOUR SELF , YOU ARE TALKING WITH BIGGER ONE OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
I DEY REALLY SHAME FOR YOU. BEHAVE YOURSELF BEFORE I MAKE YOU STOP TO THEY USE THIS BOX. MAKE I GIVE YOU SMALL DAEMON. LOL YAHOO PLUS, YOU REALLY FOOLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
U B MUGU, A REAL GUY MAN WE NEVER SEND A GUY MAN SUCH AN EMAIL. LET PRIDE KILL YOU AS WELL. TAKE CARE

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu boy look out the mansions u wrote ( MOUNTIONS AND HOLSTELS) correct this one first before i can talk you.you are one of these people that make some good gyman not to make money because of your poor English background mumu that cant spell mansions

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU PROVOKE ME, I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT SEE TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
BORN BY MISTAKE,,,, YOU THINK I GET YOUR FUCK TIME TO WASTE,,,,,, BUT I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS WANING,DO NOT WRITE ANY THINGS HERE AGAIN OR HEAVEN WILL BE STRICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION .

DID YOUR PARENT BOOST OF YOU AS A SON OR DAUGHTER, SINCE ALL YOU DO IS TO WRITING NONSENSE TO PEOPLES,

YOU SON OF IDOLS ,FAILURE IS YOUR POSSESSION, SHAME IS THE PORTION OF YOUR PARENT,SINCE YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP YOUR-SELF ,,,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

lol you should go back to school and learn your spellings if you have money you wont spend time replying me you cant even spell the simplest of word

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

This is your mother's face! ha ah ha ha haha ha

Quote:
I think we will cancel that your mother / father fucker fund. Get lost you low life fucking reverend scammer.I WISH YOU REST IN HELL FIRE SO SOONER looters like you Ushu gba gi and all your generations idiot you will die in wretchedness.

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahaha chai poor boy poor boy poor Ofe Mmanu boy, lol. Well big boys stay in Lagos and the live wia i live. boss them. U are dying man and u will burn in hell fire. U live in London with your family, well i travel for fun i dont bust. stupid *DELETED*, mad man. no big boy will have time to write and compose this shit as u do. Get a life fool

Quote:
Aturu i dont know what is called cafe fool, been in this shit for 15 years, traveled all around the world, i dont even tro formats fool, it was my boys that got those foolish mails and tro them to dead broke ass fools like u. broke niggas only have time to compose curse messages. my advice stop that mad man from sucking ur mothers smelling dead pussy, kill yourself poor fool. real GS like u said Old gees dont have time for this messages. i will never reply a dead fool like u. idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

MONEY MAKING MACHINE, WHY U NO JUST LEAVE D CLIENT FOR ME NA? SINCE YOUR MONEY TOO LONGER, AGBERO NE U BE

[email protected]

Quote:
THANKS. WHATEVER YOU BE, FOR YOUR POCKET. I NO DE SEE YOU. LOLOLZ THANKS ONCE MORE OKAY. WE ALL WE DIE ONE DAY, SO IF MY DEATH COMES NOW NUTIN SPOIL PROVIDED YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY ALSO. BE GOOD.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic