SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Why should I care?" - a (brief) Captain Mal bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orphans to the left of him, orphans to the right of him, orphans in front of him, dithered and blundered… and here’s one who blundered worse than most.

The Scammers
Papa Asante Luis
Tony Okoloko

The Baiter
Malcolm Reynolds

My comments are in bold.

18 August 2017
Dear sir/Madam
There is a refugee called Tony Okoloko who came with a consignment box contain $7.7million usd, from Sarrie leone, as am contacting you the box is in my house with the boy.
Please advise me how i can send you money to fly to meet the boy in Ghana and help him to transfer the money from Africa.And fly the boy to you country, and assist the boy to invest the money.
I wait to hear from you very urgent.
Thanks.
Papa Asante Luis 00 233 550 88 24 63

You'll see that both cards look as though they were clipped out of magazines. Also, note that the "refugee boy" is from Sudan, not "Sarrie Leone", and that he's 45 years old.

18 August 2017
Mr Luise
I have no idea why you'd expect me to look after a complete stranger - hell, I don't know you either. I'll need a lot more information to make a decision on this matter.
Malcolm Reynolds

19 August 2017
Dear sir.
I received your mail , we took $5000 from the total amount in the consignment and went to Access bank at spentex road if i can make transfer,but getting there the bank refuse to accept the dollars bill, he said because are old dollars bill the only way the bank can make the transfer, there must switch the old dollars bill to news dollars.
There directed me to meet the bank manager who advise me to create domiciliary account with the bank which is dollar account to enable the bank to switch the old dollars bill to new dollars and deposit in the account ,before there can transfer to you.
The bank manager told me all the process on how the money can be switch that they are taking 70 % of the total amount $7.7 Million, the bank are going to obtain all necessary document to get the dollar switch to new dollars to be legal tender.
The bank said before processing i most to open the foreign account with the bank,and i cannot open with the old dollar bill the bank only accept new dollar bill for legal tender. It cost $1.500 usd, to open the dollar account, i told the bank manager i will be back tomorrow.
So we went to foreign exchange to confirm if there will accept the dollar there refuse and told us to go to the bank, now i dont know if anyway we can open the account, the bank manager told me as i open the account in two working days there will switch the money and deposit 30 % in the account there i can transfer to you without hindrance.
But i think if we can put our heads together we can open the account to get the process done because we are not paying for any charges, before switching the dollars to the account. The bank manager said their interested because the amount involve its huge money.
I want to hear from you what we should do.
Thanks, with regard.
Papa Asante Luis 00 233 550 88 24 63

20 August 2017
Mr Luise
You received my email but you don't seem to have read it. All that talk about changing money doesn't tell me anything about Tony Okoloko and your voter record doesn't tell me anything much about you. Please make it go right.
Malcolm Reynolds

https://www.4shared.com/mp3/Uu1zZTYjca/2017_08_20_0029_Mal_to_Papa_Lu.html

So the "boy" was now 28, with a deep voice, and changed from a boy to a grown man back to a young boy during the conversation. There is also the customary repetition.

Alas, Mal's scorn and outspoken atheism was too much for the Lad.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt. Mal's phone calls always make my day!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That first ID is hilarious.

"We are tracking the internet" <-- HA!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing That phone call was great!

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The intrepid Capt Mal strikes again! Love it when he tells it to them as it is in great get-a-proper-job-scroungers style.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic