SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater folks.

NosyFellow wrote:
interested in site-killing

Very nice.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm introducing myself!

So I am being scammed atm, and had no idea until now how rife this is.
Not on email though, but on social media!
What gets me is that they really think I will fall for the, oh you are so beautiful! Don't look your age! I love you and what is with the babe and baby thing! Eeek I have never been a babe or baby, well....ummm not since I was under 2 really!
So I have kept two going under my real name, cos I wanted to waste their time and let them think that maybe I would fall for their ruse!
So tried to tell the FBI about one guy and the UK fraud folk, but got diddly squit from either of them. No one seems to be able to help to nail these guys.
Anyway long story short here I am. Would like to do the social media thing, because I really don't do email that much, but have set one up jic. And have a Spin Drift FB account, but no mates yet 😕

So will try again to get a mentor, it wasn't working yesterday!

Great job guys, I don't feel quite so stupid now I know you are all here.

Cheers
Spindrift
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spindrift welcome to eater. Now that you've made one post you are eligible for a mentor. You have a PM. Wink

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Humdinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all! I've enjoyed reading about and listening to scam baiting for a while now. Finally decided to get my own hands dirty and found this site to help me get started. Looking forward to reading up on all the guides you all have put together and start wasting some scammers time.
Talisman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,
New here, want to get a mentor.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater everyone. Talisman now that you've made a post you'll be able to sign up for a mentor.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Bluebell_Blossom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

I've already posted somewhere today, so this is not my first post, I always try to get around posting in the "introduce yourself" threads because I never know what to write.

I've been a lurker for years, on and off and also looked through the website years ago.

I want to read more threads and learn and then I want to try my luck with baiting, if I think that I'm ready. At the moment I have also personal problems that I have to deal with and they need to get better at least (they can't really be solved) before I have the energy to commit myself to this.

I don't want to say too much about those personal problems, but I was sort of scammed IRL for a couple of years and treated in horrible ways, so with knowing this site and forum from before this happened to me, I know now first hand what it means to go through something like this. Also years ago I was afraid that I'd have problems with all the broken English and that I might have a hard time understanding it and was scared that I'd therefore have a hard time replying to their emails. But now I have a couple of years of experience with this language.

I also think, once I have a bit of my energy back, it could even help me to get over what happened to me, knowing that I can steal time away from those evil scumbags (and maybe even money if I get them to do things that cost them money) and that I might save a potential victim here and there.
yuile525
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,
I'm new here....I hope I can do a good job Smile
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya Yuile525 & Bluebell_Blossom!
Hope you guys have some fun and eat a few 419-ers (it's a feast around here)! Cool

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Toboar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to mess with some scammers. I want in.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Toboar. You are definitely in the right place for that!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Charlie Kelly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

I'm a total noob to the scambaiting world and I'm looking forward to learning all about it. I've read quite a few threads/stories and it's simply amazing to me how you get these scammers to go on Safari! I hope to join in on the fun of baiting someday but for now I have a lot to learn. Thank you for the entertainment!

CK 🐀
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Charlie. Wildcard!!

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Charlie Kelly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ser Davos!

Hoss Bonaventure CEO 🐀
Richard3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings Fellow Scam Baiters. I just joined this site a day or two ago, and love all that everyone here is doing.

I already started baiting some ScamScum: have had two going for about 2 weeks now, and another that I just hooked a couple of days ago.

Luckily I have never been tempted to contact one of these guys in the unreal hope that it would pay off, but I know a couple of people who came close to thinking they actually qualified for a Grant, or that a long-forgotten uncle left a fortune in Liberia.

So, I've had a desire to give back a little pain to these vermin. Gladly, I had the foresight to create a completely fake identity and to set-up an anonymous email account before getting started.

Now, my first two "lads" are in process of trying to "finalize" transfer of my lotto winnings and inheritance. Of course, their "Banks" are requiring upfront funds for various fees, legal docs, etc. I'll just keep trying to run them around for a while.

Meanwhile, glad to be here! I've already learned a lot from the site, and look forward to gaining much more from all the excellent materials and stories.

Cheers!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Charlie and Richard! Good to have you around here -- please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Richard3: I can clearly see you're off to a good start! The fake bank you sent me is now in the hands of the fake site killers here

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Jeanine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

Just created a new account - however years ago I was a member under a similar name: Jeannette. I got pretty involved and helped for a time over at Scamwarners. Then all the misery of the victims got to me and I had to quit. Oh and in the meantime I got married and moved to a new continent halfway around the globe.

Recently my husband nearly fell for a couple of scams; luckily I immediately recognised the warning signs. And now I want to join the hunt again. I've just started a fresh bait with a lottery scammer who sent a text to my husband's mobile phone. He already fell for my initial email.

Don't worry, I still remember how to bait safely.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, enjoy and good luck!

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Jean(ine/nette)!

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeanine wrote:
Hello everyone!

Just created a new account - however years ago I was a member under a similar name: Jeannette. ...

Yay! The higher powers of the board have graciously given me access to my old account. Thanks everyone!

Raptsson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello im new here but have lurked for years. I have messed with some scammers but only ones that have replied to my craigslists ads. These are the ones im after. I have a couple questions about how to bait safely thats not in the sticky. Who do i need to talk to for help
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raptsson welcome to eater! The best way to get help is to sign up for a mentor, which you can do now that you've made a post, or visit and post in our help, hints & tips section. We also have a FAQ which covers a lot of information, some of which you may have already seen during your time lurking.

kekeul
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I am new here. Hope we can enjoy together
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome. What's not to enjoy? Baiting scammers is fun! Just make sure you go head to head with lads safely (i.e. using non-IRL email accounts), and I definitely recommend signing up for a mentor.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic