SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake journalist in Syria suffers essay request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Continue from: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283798&start=50

Tamako is a single mother who leaves her son with her parents and works alone in Osaka. Her email address was hacked with her son, so that the scammer can't contact Tamako now. The naughty son Maruo asked the lad to write an essay in English and he returned with plenty of plagiarism.

The lad claims to be injured in Syria and also his son in US is in hospital. The naughty boy do not care about the lad's situation.

Quote:
Maruo:
So you don't need my Mum's new email address, do you?

Quote:
Ammed:
I will love to have your mum's new email so I can write her.
Please dear friend I also wish to ask you for the help as I told you before. now I have received treatment but I need to leave the hospital as soon as I am strong although they said not to allow me go until I pay my bills completely.

Talk to me as soon as you can, I promise to send you back and with interest as soon as I get back to the US.

Quote:
Maruo:
You do my home work first.
My teacher asked me to write an essay in English for English Language competition at school.
Please write the essay titled "How to prevent bullying at school?" or "Why people do not recycle more?" in 3000 words and send back to me before Saturday this week.

Quote:
Ammed
Yeah I will want you to give me her new email... And please you can still help me with the money you promised?

Quote:
Maruo:
You do my homework first and then I do as I said to you. So give me your home address.

Quote:
Ammed:
what is the home work?

Quote:
Maruo:
My teacher asked me to write an essay in English for English Language competition at school.
Please write the essay titled "How to prevent bullying at school?" or "Why people do not recycle more?" for me in Engish, in 3000 words and send back to me by tomorrow night.

Quote:
Ammed:
I am in a hospital bed and am not really strong to stress my brain with such.
If you do not want to help me I can understand. I do not want to promise and fail you, now is a very difficult period for me and am very sorry I can not do what you ask for now...
Thanks.

Quote:
Maruo:
Ok noted. I assume you don't need my Mum's new email. She came here in Kamakura last week and looked like worried about something. I don't know why.

Quote:

Ammed:
Please I beg of you... Help me. Give me your mums new contact. I will try ask a nurse here to help you with your assignment. But you have to give me her email now

Quote:
Maruo:
No, you or your nurse do my homework first.

Quote:

Ammed:
hello dear,

please tell me again what you wanted me to do for you so you can assist me with your mums email...

Thanks.

Quote:
Maruo:
Please write the essay titled "How to prevent bullying at school?" or "Why people do not recycle more?" for me in Engish, in 3000 words and send back to me by 15th July.

I never thought the lad do send essay to Maruo. But he did, wonderful work of plagiarism. I avoid posting this in order that the lad will not find by searching on Google. However, mostly taken from Wikipedia.

Quote:
Ammed:
I hope You will be able to make good use of these as that was all I could get for you for now.

Please can you still send me the little money I asked and I also wish to get your mums new contact...
am in a very critical condition here and will need any help I could get. thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Quote:
Maruo:
Thank you but mostly the words are taken from Wikipedia and other sites. My teacher knows how to find the original writings, so she will not give me good point.
I want you to write in your own words because you are American and can write English properly. Then I will give you my Mum's new email address.
And regarding to the money I promised, please give me your mailing address. I send you via postage mail.

Plagiarism approximately 90.43% in 16 Source

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The homework bribe is a brilliant idea! Laughing
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I love it, too. Lol
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely idea!! Now that he has supplied you one version of the essay it will be hard for him to say no to a better one.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's essay was really excellent copies from the Wikipedia and few other sites. Really a bad job!! Well done lad, I can continue bullying him!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France

Last edited by kaede on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep torturing him, kaede. Lol

I love this turn of events.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What will happen when Maruo gets a failing grade?

ETA: to add a missing word.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers, yes, that's something I forgot to mention to the lad, thanks.

But at same time, I think I can make it flexible too. It could be an essay for grades, or could be just a participation of contest at school. Depend on how it goes and Maruo will blame the lad.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad was too lazy and can't re-do the essay.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

Please sir, you do my homework first. Or you do not need my Mum's email address?

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

If you don't want to assist me you can forget about it... Heaven knows I have tried helping you but you won't be considerate with me... I will survive without your help. Take care of yourself and note that you will someday need another persons help, I pray it's not a matter of life and death cos why goes around surely comes around. But for now...

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

OK so you don't need my Mum's new email address and you don't need me to send you 2000Yen I have promised you.

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant as always kaede! Love the homework modality.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see which he prefer, just 2000 JPY (about 20USD) postage stamps (which will never reach him) or Tamako's new email address Cool Cool

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! That's awesome.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Oh oh... Are you trying to use those as a blackmail? Please I have already tried my possible best even as I am presently in a bad condition...

I will let you do as you please, if you don't want to help me it's a free world but I honestly need your assistance. Just send me one out of the both I requested and I will continue to look into your assignment

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

So which you prefer, 2000 Japanese Yen or My Mum's new email address?

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Anyone you wish... You please make your choice and I will b grateful.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Okay... Please send me your mums email... But if you can send the money to the address i sent previously immediately through that courier company ( FedEx).

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

OK if I give you my Mum's email address, then I do not send you any money unless you do my homework properly with no plagiarism.
Understood?

Quote:
Lad to Maruo
Okay... But you give the correct email alright?

Thanks

This last word "you give the correct email alright?" make me feel like doing some more bad things by this boy.

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tenacity by the Lad. This type of people are the one we all scambaiters love. I wish the Lad a good Safari...
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be more better to have maruo send the the postage stamps through the post. He will need a physical address for that. He really needs to keep his mum's email daaress for the improved homework.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, thanks. I think bad boy should change his mind and send postal mail with the stamps instead of Mum's email because he had quarreled with Mum and not feeling good with it, hahaha.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad boy decided not to give his Mum's email address to the lad. And will be away for camp from tomorrow lol

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Hello dear,

I have been waiting to read from you as we agreed... Are you okay? Hope nothing went wrong?
Please talk to me as soon as you can. I have been worried about you

Quote:
Maruo to lad

Hi uncle, I decided to send you the 2000 Japanese yen instead of let you know my Mum's email. This is because I had quarreled with my Mum last weekends when she was back in Kamakura and I am not happy with it. You will receive it in about 10 days.

I will be away to Hokkaido for camp as part of my club activity during summer vacation.

If you do my homework, then I will give you my Mum's email address.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Okay son, please I will like you to makeup with your mum as soon as possible cos you know she loves you so much.

She told me a lot about you and I will advice you settle your dispute as soon as you can.

Have you sent the 2000 Yen already? Please give me the details you used on sending the money so I can send a friend to go get it when it arrives.

Thank you so much for your care towards me and am very sure to resciprocate this care very soon, always take good care of yourself till we meet someday.

Thanks...

Quote:
Maruo to lad

It is blue air mail envelope and I sent to the address from post office.

I need to go out now, and I will not have email access during the camp.

If you really want my Mum's new email address, you should complete my essay without any plagiarism before I come back on 2nd August. It is already overdue to submit to teacher, so I need to submit essay by myself. If I win the contest, I will get 20,000Yen.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Okay I understand. But what is the details of the sender? So it will be easier to claim when I go for it

But Maruo is gone to the school club camp and will not be back until 2nd August.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done bad boy Maruo - long may he be naughty and lead lad on a merry dance.
Laughing
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very curious to see if this lad continues trying to contact that naughty boy. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really surprising that this idiot really continues contacting the bad boy.

Several times, I thought the lad will drop Maruo and give up contacting with Tamako. But he does try to get Tamako's contact from the bad boy.

I don't think Maruo will do any good, hahaha. Maruo is away from his Mum, staying with his grand parents of Mum's side, too much spoiled Laughing Laughing Laughing

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attaboy
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Maruo is back from the summer camp. The bad boy claims that he sent the 2000 JPY by postal mail. 10 days passed and lad has not received the money yet. He is waiting for something the bad boy never sent.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

Hi, uncle, have you received the envelope? It is standard blue color envelope and the address you gave me is written.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

No, I haven't received it yet.

What is the details of the sender and is it up to ten days you sent it?

Quote:
Maruo to Lad
It is blue color standard air mail envelope suitable for folded B5 paper. The recipient name and address written as you told me. 2 stamps, 120 yen and 10 yen stamps on the envelope, standard postage stamps with flowers printed for 120 yen and a bird on 10 yen stamp. Back side of the envelope, my name and address written in Japanese.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Ok, thank you. But what's your name and address in English? And is it up to ten days yet? So I know if to go claim it...

Thanks

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

{Maruo's name in full and address}

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to be like this lad dropped me because the silly boy offered only 2000 JPY (approx 20 USD) which was sent via snail mail, that is almost hopeless for the lad to receive because snail mail in Nigeria is most likely not reliable.

I have came to know a real victim wired 30,000USD to the same gang (using different name but same LINE ID) recently and I am sure that was the reason why this lad gave up with Maruo. However, I saved this victim before wiring next few thousands.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic