SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Baiting Contest - 1 Prize awarded, 3 up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Star Wars Baiting Contest

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... a lad asked for an MTCN and ran into some trouble. Very Happy

How about some good old fashioned Star Wars trophies? This is a baiting contest that runs from now until December 15 when we will all be too busy watching The Last Jedi to bait. This contest will apply to new baits, so everyone will be starting from an even playing field.

Sign Contest

This contest is open to any member of eater who has signed up within the last six months.

The goal is simple. Get your lad to hold a sign that says something Star Wars related.

What you tell the lad to get him to hold the sign is up to you. The back story does not have to be related to Star Wars. For example, "Luke, I am your father", could work great if you simply call yourself Luke and tell your lad you consider him as a father.

Prize: one year premium membership.

Costume Contest

This contest is open to any member of eater.

Your lad dressing up as a Star Wars character. That's right. Your lad. In costume. How you get him or her to do it is up to you, but they must be in a Star Wars costume.

Prize: TWO year premium membership OR one year membership to the winner, and one year to another baiter you choose.

What do you get with premium?
With premium membership, you get increased private message capability, web space, access to premium baiting tools, discussion area for your baits where the lads can't see, a cool custom tag, and, most importantly, all premium donations support both 419eater and ScamWarners.com.

Use this thread to post up bits from your baits, funny trophy fails, or get advice from other members.

Very Happy

From one of Padme's baits circa 2005

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Last edited by Padme on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAM! Pay up.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile...... for those new baiters, not obsessed with me, carry on! Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With pleasure. Prepare for the jump into hyperspace and inform Lord Vader...

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see a lad holding a sign saying "May the Farce be with you." Laughing

In fact, I will offer a Premium Membership to the first new baiter to do that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do "Space Balls" references count?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only for Juan's special side offer!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like in Poker I'm ALL-IN.

Ready to land in Mars.

Cheers
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny - Romance Scammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVl4r10rcA

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ HA! That's great.

How's everyone doing on this...? You can post up bits from your baits in here and ask for advice and suggestions too. The premium memberships have been set aside and are still up for grabs.

Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to be ambitious and I'm going for the big guns. And I think I've found a neat solution. Here's a teaser of what my Investment Lad is currently involved with (and see if you can spot the exceedingly British easter egg): https://www.docdroid.net/p2GJM0Q/budget-gear-pitch-document.pdf

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. Looking forward to seeing the lads covered in plastic bags and marker. Very Happy

Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha. I'm just building up the legitimacy with a few requests for terms and a form or two, and then I shall send the manufacturer's requirement. Fingers crossed...!

Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you good luck Zagreus and already looking forward to see the outcome Laughing

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waving money in the Lad's face but he's not particularly keen on the idea of dressing up (even though I've said it's purely for market research), telling me that it sounds like I'm playing a game with him. Any advice on how to persuade him?

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Continue waving money at your lad. Tell him how popular these items are and how they are often made out of metal. This video has over 300K views but very few people have the tools to make this out of metal. That is where your company comes in. Tell him to make a prototype out of Papier Mâché.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Ma1JnGE_8

Your company will sell the plans based upon his prototype. Tell your lad he will receive the standard 5% of all sales.

You will need photos of the construction.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Papier-M%C3%A2ch%C3%A9-Mask-%28for-Kids%29

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame I'm- on paper- too long in the tooth to win anything but satisfaction Rolling Eyes

ETA: Sent without all the extra text!

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going

Last edited by Starbuck5 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Starbuck5 Nice. He does not look very happy does he?

Just out of curiosity what kind of scam was it? You get bonus points from me because one of my long running characters was also named Lawal. Very Happy

Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He probably doesn't look happy because the 'automated system' kept requesting amendments to his pictures Laughing

This one's a phone-lad, but his name isn't Lawal - that's the name on the ID he's planning on using to collect the WU payment! He goes by the name Burhan- but I'll still take the bonus points Padme Cool

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been here longer than six months, but I just couldn't resist.

Mr. Humphere, the lad that just keeps on giving

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nm whoops

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile

Last edited by Jayhawk on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wrong thread?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that I'm back to square one. My lad has sadly stopped replying to the BUGGER corporation. Oh well. Always time for another!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please welcome Starbuck5 to Premium Gold.

I'm still laughing over the "May the Farce be with you" sign. Well done!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic