SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The messages are getting shorter and my ignored replies are getting more profane. Just a small nugget of newness today. I added my reply just for grins.

Today is Monday the 24th of July 2017 , The offices will be active and free to attend to your transaction details today , and be very hopeful that you might even receive the fund before the expected time , and i can vouch for this, send the fee because you are the one now delaying this transaction, you shouldn't be having second thoughts about this ,By now you should have been spending your fortune and probably i will be too, You have to just give up the obduracy and let us work together as a team and get this transaction concluded today that is Monday ..

(So I'm getting her rich too? Weird.)

You had the BALLS to say to me "send the fee because you are the one now delaying this transaction"

That's horse shit and you know it, I've answered EVERY FUCKING MESSAGE YOU HAVE SENT ME. I've told you over and over that I don't have the transfer services here and you ignore me.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're coming daily now and getting a little more desperate. There's always something new and wonderful before the bulk of the script that hasn't changed since forever.

I HAVE GIVING YOU TOO MANY ASSURANCES, I ASK FOR JUST ONE CHANCE TO PROVE MY SELF

I was supposed to meet with the FINANCIAL AUDITORS YESTERDAY after i emailed you ,I have been emailing you for the past few months ,that alone will tell you that im for real ,if i do not have any fund to deliver to you, i wouldn't spent this so much efforts and time to be persuading you about this . You just have to give me the benefit of doubt so i can proceed as i have promised, HEAR ME OUT AND GIVE ME JUST ONE CHANCE AND SEE IF ALL OF THIS IS NOT WORTH IT OKAY . I HAVE GIVING YOU TOO MANY ASSURANCES IN THE PAST MONTHS, I ASK FOR JUST ONE CHANCE TO PROVE MY SELF PLEASE, SEND THE $65 FEE SO I CAN GET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS.

(Months of assurances indeed...we're into month five!)

All the backup documents will be delivered along with your package and you should know that ms rose Johnson really went through a hard time because of your fund and you should respect her for all the sacrifices she has made, she is a human too

(Poor little thing.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor little thing, indeed. Rofl
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new phrase loaded in the cannon and fired over and over. The daily pattern seems to be set now so I get a present ever day. Yay me.

I WILL BE SENDING THE $3000 USD TO YOU TODAY, EMAIL ME LET US PROCEED

As of now i would have emailed you the REF NUMBER FOR THE $3000 USD AS I PROMISED YOU FROM THE MONEY GRAM... But as you are aware that the TRANSACTION PERMIT which we have obtained has not been signed and stamped by the FEDERAL HIGH COURT , this process would have been finalized since yesterday , but i didn't receive the NEWS earlier today , The attorney that purchased your TRANSACTION PERMIT just emailed me regarding this issue now , i was only waiting to receive the TRANSACTION HARD COPY TO MY EMAIL so that i can proceed to the BANK AND RELEASE YOUR FUND ,I was supposed to send the $3000 usd through money gram to you today by noon , But im still here to receive the TRANSACTION PERMIT FULLY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT ..

This is the only issue we have to solve here together so that i can have the HARD COPY OF THE TRANSACTION PERMIT ON MY EMAIL, without this PERMIT BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT . THERE IS NO WAY THE FUND WOULD BE RELEASED IN YOUR NAME ..I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION OKAY , ITS RELEVANT AND IM SURE YOUR IN TERMS WITH THIS KIND OF PROCEDURES BEFORE.. THE COURT IS ONLY DEMANDING FOR JUST $65 USD , SO THAT THEY WILL SIGN THE PERMIT, Then JOSEPH OBA WILL EMAIL ME THE HARD COPY OF THE PERMIT AND WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And over the weekend the whining just keeps on getting better.

I WANT YOU TO DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SEND THE FEE TOMORROW DEAR, I REALLY DO HAVE A SURPRISE PACKAGE FOR YOU, EVERYTHING MUST BE WELL BY TUESDAY , TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE, WHATEVER THAT IS BOTHERING YOU WILL SOON FADE AWAY AND BE A HISTORY,

(Bit of an unintended threat there...)

As i have assured you all this while ,I wonder if you think i will not keep to my promise, I NEVER BREAK PROMISES , that is the reason i have never giving up on you all these while , even when others has giving up, yet i refused not to, I want to let you know that...

...Im only concerned about the lack of TRUST you have on me

I write to you today with a little joy in me and too much sadness, why are you breaking my heart like this

I did not sleep at all through the night , you should check the time i sent the you the first email and see for yourself that im working my life out here to ,make sure you get what i promised you today , you will just have to TRUST ME , you dont have any choice about this anymore

I will be PRAYING AND FASTING THAT THE GOOD LORD WHOM I SERVE WILL TOUCH YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS LADY HERE WILL NEVER EVER DISAPPOINT YOU , NOT NOW AND NOT EVER

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new month begins and my lad continues to entertain me as long as I reply!

I WILL BE SENDING THE $3000 USD THROUGH MONEY GRAM FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING, SO PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MORE TIME IN SENDING THE fee today ,With everything i believe in and trust i want you to give God this as a witness for every human there is a time to have faith and put fear aside because it does nothing to not try . ,With everything i believe in and trust i want you to give God this as a witness for every human there is a time to have faith and put fear aside because it does nothing to not try .

My spirit cannot rest if i dont make you happy , i know you dont trust me, you think im deceiving you , but i want you to understand that im not that type of person and i must make it up to you anyways i can , i simply ask for your forgiveness and trust , allow me to fulfill this promise to you and i swear with my life this is going to be the last you will be asked to send any fee.

And today's reply so that it will keep the drama going:

THERE
IS
NO
FUCKING
MONEYGRAM
HERE

You won't be sending it that way and you won't be getting your fee that way. READ MY FUCKING MESSAGES.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, all this effort by the lad for $65?

Amazing.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THIS is a good one. There's still a long bunch of the same blather that's been going on since forever but those first few lines of freestyle just keep getting better. Only the fun bits of course.

I just got word yesterday NIGHT THAT JOSEPH XXXXXXXX HAD AN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY WHILE DRIVING TO THE OFFICE AND HE DIED ON THE SPOT, He died just so you can have your fund , He was supposed to have resigned after i have completed your TRANSACTION , I persuaded him to HANG in there with me because in AFRICA , He is the only reliable and trusted AGENT i know and i want to be working with him until i have completed your transaction. His death has shattered my entire been and i take blame for his death, All i wanted was for us to get this transaction completed and delivered to you , then he can resign and join his family...

... If you had sent this fee a long time , this wouldn't have happened , but since its Gods wish, there is nothing any man can do about it...

...I am hoping that Josephs death will at-least melt your heart , so much has happened in this long period and you think i will ever forgive myself if i dont get your fund to you...

... you should respect ME AND JOSEPH for all the sacrifices WE HAVE made,I am a human too...

(And after the MG details)...PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE FEE USING THE NEW RECEIVERS NAME AS JOSEPH OBA IS DEAD

(My reply)

Good, I hope the bastard died with a steering wheel in his mouth and the transmission up his ass. You think I don't trust you? Of course I don't, why the fuck would I? You don't read my messages anyway. If you're going to continue this way then you should go play in traffic and get a transmission up YOUR ass to complete the fucking set.

What, oh what shall tomorrow bring?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't expecting you to answer the way you did, which made it twice as funny. Laughing

I love this thread and I hope it never ends. Thanks for all the laughs!

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The answers are never read so I just entertain myself hoping that one day he'll read them and blow a gasket...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new week and the desperation grows. It's stunning the suffering "Rose" has gone through to get me to send 65 bucks.

The new opening salvo:

$3000 REF HAS BEEN INITIATED, I JUST HOPE TO BE ALIVE TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION FOR YOU

I trust myself Because I have not and will not sell my heart to Satan and his cohorts knowingly in wealth or in poverty. I have learn how to sleep without food for days And still kept smiles on my face. I have slept out homeless in pouring rain I have learnt to blame no body but myself I have lost every thing I ever have and still Hanging on to promises of the Lord. Test me and see if I will defraud you and abuse your trust in anyway .

And other little gems spread throughout the mess before the regular script starts up:

- The move I suggest is Pius and i absolutely holds no ulterior motives towards your fund and package under my care

- NOTHING CAN EVER GO WRONG WITH THIS TRANSACTION , SO SAYS THE LORD AND I WANT YOU TO TRUST AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD, HE HAS SENT ME TO DO THIS FOR YOU

- i sure hope to be alive to finish this transaction up before they kill me, Joseph was KNOCKED DOWN BY AN UNKNOWN VEHICLE AND I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THREATENING EMAILS FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE ASKING ME TO GIVE UP ON YOUR FUND SO THAT IT WILL BE CANCELLED AS UNCLAIMED

- I have fought many greedy government officials whom tried to divert your fund , i have been able to carry out what no other person or agent can do , your fund can never be toiled with as long as im still alive

Yeah, that's right...all in one email. Wow.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you're not convinced yet?!? WTF man?
I think you're getting too cynical in your old age.
Mr. Green
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moi? How dare you suspect such a thing.

I've added my own format now...I start all of my replies with, "Yo, Assface".

Laughing

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose there should be some sort of celebration, this makes exactly 5 months for this one-sided and bizarre bait.

And no end in sight...!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"no end in sight"
"yo assface"

See what you did there lol
Can't wait for the next installment. Smile
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new tack for the lad that has a least one serious flaw...

I JUST SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED A BANK CHEQUE TO MR THOMAS PATRICK IN GOLDSBORO USA
PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS MY SECOND EMAIL TO YOU TODAY , THIS IS TO SHOW YOU HOW SERIOUS I AM, YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME NOW SO I CAN BOOK YOUR DELIVERY WITH THE US MAIL EXPRESS THIS WEEK

I just successfully delivered a BANK CHEQUE to MR THOMAS PATRICK IN GOLDSBORO, NC 27530 USA, I delivered a total sum of $13 ,700 000. 00 million usd to him with the ups and i am just coming back from the successful delivery and im back to share the news with you , i am hoping that after hearing this , you will now trust me with your own transaction,

Mr Thomas has never believed or trusted me, he never believed that this fund will ever get to him , I have just two contract with the federal ministry of finance to deliver two consignment box, one for you and the other bank cheque for Thomas, Please you have to trust me just the way Thomas trusted me, and now he is still in shock when the delivery arrived because after paying the last fee , he though there would be more fees to be paid, but there is none and i delivered the package to him along the us mail express delivery agents ..

HERE IS THE US MAIL EXPRESS DELIVERY TRACKING FOR THOMAS SO YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.

I HAVE PROMISED YOU THIS WITH MY LIFE AND I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE
IS NO WAY I CAN FINISH THIS UP WITHOUT YOU TRUSTING ME BY SENDING THE LAST FEE TODAY OR TOMORROW PLEASE, ONCE I GET THIS PERMIT SIGNED AND STAMPED BY THE CHIEF JUDGE, THE MONEY GRAM WILL CALL YOU AND YOU CAN START BY PICKING UP THE $3000 USD SAME DAY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT , AT-LEAST YOU CAN HOLD ON TO IT TILL YOUR UPS PACKAGE FOR THE BALANCE FUND ARRIVES.

(As expected, there is no such shipment. I wonder why they bother? Time for a slap. Again.)

Nice work, assface. Is there anything you can't fuck up?

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

THERE'S NO FUCKING MONEYGRAM HERE TO PICK UP ANYTHING, ASSFACE.

You're about as useful as tits on a nun.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he'd given up but I should have known better. Anybody want to loan me 65 bucks?

Your a very honest person and i wont like you to be disappointed in anyway, as you may know time is no longer on your side and the more time the fund stays here, they might start counting days at the UPS DELIVERY COMPANY ..I am a christian and i want to be very honest with you , try and find means to borrow this money and send so that i can get the funds to you before WEDNESDAY and that is a promise, Find a way to raise the fee ,and I promise you that you wont ever regret doing this , i promise you that ,

as soon as you send the fee the $3000 usd will be released within 2 hours at most and you can pay back whomever has assisted you with the fee okay and i dont you to give up on this just as much as i cant give up on you even when i hardly know you , Please let us bury whatever hatchet we have against Africa and this whole transaction, do not let the past and previous experience we had with the wrong ones affect our present situation or make us loose something big, DO NOT FORGET THAT WE MEET THE WRONG ONES FIRST JUST BEFORE WE MEET THE RIGHT ONES"" ITS JUST LIKE RELATIONSHIP GOALS.

TRY ME FIRST , there is no harm in trying me out first , this might be your dream come true if you can see what i am seeing . I will absolutely gain nothing by scamming you for just $65 usd, i have emailed you for 7 months now and you know it , i have never stopped doing that because i know how difficult it is to convince one , especially this time of ours where criminals has taking over the cyber space , but that shouldn't stop us from operating , we only have to be careful and prayerful . I have promised you that i am not going to disappoint you and i absolutely mean that so much,

Welcome back assface, I don't need to borrow $65, I can probably shit that for you. I CAN'T SEND IT THE WAY YOU WANT.

You're less useful than I thought, kinda like a bacon sandwich in a mosque.

Idiot.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting better and better!

This will ruin our quality of life if you give up on this fund at this point in time, i have carefully arranged the transfer module to be effective by the end of today , it will no longer take 24 hours to be delivered to you and the $3000 USD REF WILL BE EFFECTIVE as soon as i receive the FEE from you today so i can get the TRANSACTION PERMIT SIGNED AND CLOSED AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT .No-one but a complete idiot will believe that i ms rose will scam you out of your money ,

I APOLOGIZE FOR USING THE WORD "STUPID",I wonder where you got that idea from because i know i have never thought of defrauding you , but instead im doing everything possible to see that you get your fund. May my flight back to Benin CRASH if i ever fail you ,You have made me swore to so many things that is against my religion ,I did all this so that you can trust me and believe that i will get your fund to you ,

Please you have to trust me and get the fee, Get a loan and i promise you that you will never regret getting a loan to make sure that your fund gets to you . This has been my battle even thou its not my fund , i have sacrificed a lot and i cant just give up now that i cant go back ,I HAVE LOST MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, I HAVE LOOSED MY MARRIAGE AND I HAVE ALSO LOST JOSEPH OBA MY COWORKER /AGENT , i did all this for you and this is how you want to appreciate me for wanting to get your fund to you .You have to try and get the fee sent to DUKA GEORGE today , i want you to give me a chance and please allow me to get this done, if you give up on your fund ,trust me , it will be shared by these greedy politicians and i wont be happy if that happen, try and get the fee sent and see what i can be able to do for you ok . THIS IS NOT ABOUT FAITH, BUT ITS ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU.

LIsten assface,

I've told you over and over again that there is no moneygram here. If that's killing off your fucking family members they must be allergic to reading emails just like you. Of course, I can say anything because YOU WON'T READ IT. Here, let's try this.

There was an assface from Benin
Who died with a hole in her spleen
She whined for a year
And lost everyone dear
But's still as useless as a screen door on a submarine

You gotta admit, that's fucking clever.

Assface.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Train kept a-rollin', now back to daily excitement...

I want you to position your mind that you are not going to face the same nonsense you have seen or experienced before, that is why I take upon myself to fight for you , I have assisted about five beneficiaries since I stated this fight and they have received their winning funds from government of Benin Republic and they have send me with thanks messages and gift because my advice never fail them.

(Guess he's watching the news and decided it was time to bring in the big lumber.)

What is I want to advice you now is that, I have discussed with the President Mr Donald Trump regards to your transaction and he guaranteed me because he knew that I am very much interested in your transaction and he assured me that he will issue you a presidential immunity waiver certificate which will authorize your transaction to be made without any delay from any Bank of America and the US EXPRESS MAIL , there will be no stoppage from any financial organization like FBI CIA, United Nations and IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your transaction for every body to know that Mr. President immunity covers your fund transaction.

(And then we get tearfully patriotic. Makes me want to stand and salute. The first bit is actually from a commencement address that Michelle Obama made.)

Here in America, we don't let our differences tear us apart. Not here. Because we know that our greatness comes from when we appreciate each other's strengths, when we learn from each other, when we lean on each other, because in this country, it's never been each person for themselves. No, we're all in this together. We always have been. what I will advice you to do now is to try your possible best to make sure you raise this money urgently so that I will conclude everything concerning the delivery of your CONSIGNMENT to you which will arrive in CASH, There is no need to seek for the presidents approval, because i have this transaction secured already , i just had to contact the president so that you will fully guaranteed that your fund will be delivered successfully and as planned.

I really went through a hard time because of your fund and you should respect ME AND JOSEPH for all the sacrifices WE HAVE made,I am a human too

(A hard time driven by $65? What IS this world coming to?)

You should pick your friends better, assface. That pompous tiny-handed babboon with the marmot on his head is nothing but a gasbag with a tie that's too long.

And we still don't have moneygram.

Assface.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How to make Mondays better: more love from my $65 lad.

MONEY GRAM HAS THREATENED TO CANCEL THE $5000 REQUEST THIS NEW WEEK, I REALLY WORKED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY

I know what you have been experiencing since you have been receiving emails of this kind and how much you have put in , but yet nothing comes out, Its all an empty promises and you will be asked to pay for fees upon fees until you have been exhausted and out of cash, (describing their own scam process...nice.) I know why you have choosing never to trust me or anyone that sends emails of this kind to you , I know you have been ripped apart that you have decided never to believe or trust what ever that comes through emails . In case you have forgotten , we run our establishments under risk, that is why the government has created the CIA, FBI, EFF-CC AN THE REST TO HELP FIGHT CYBER CRIME.

The banks gets robbed almost all the time , but yet people still bank with them , our own very world is very risky and that doesn't mean that our life should be at risk or we should live in fear , Please do not doubt me, if i have no fund coming for you , i wont be still persisting that you comply with me, it will give me great joy if you can have a rethink about this transaction, i promise you that there wont be any reason for disappointment , i cant just wait to see to the end of this transaction, It will give me great joy if you can send this last fee so that i can get your transaction signed and concluded within this new week , (All $65 of it.)

IN CASE YOU WANTS TO SEND SOME MONEY TO CHARITY OR FRIENDS, I CAN HELP YOU AND DO THAT IF YOU APPROVE ME TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISER FOR THE TIME BEEN . I will get the balance ready with the us express to be shipped to your resident and the money gram will activate the TOTAL OF $5000 USD TO BE PAYABLE TO YOU SAME DAY, Please dear beneficiary listen to my poor bleeding heart, I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU VERY HAPPY TRUST ME , I CAN NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU NOW EVEN IF I WANT TO , I WILL GET YOUR FUND TO YOU.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Jeanine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so bizarre - could it be a badger?

Anyway, you could ask her what drug she's on, if it is available cheep, and if she would be willing to start a drug dealing business with you. Very Happy
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's certainly new to me. As long as I reply SOMETHING he comes back but it's painfully obvious he never reads it.

We're nearing month 8, sure would be hilarious to get a sand timer from a lad who never read my replies and is still just scrambling for $65 (as his family dies around him).

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's something so sad and desperate about this one way conversation. Isn't there? But, in another way these little cameos of emails are a work of art in themselves, so different from the usual.

Laughing
Very Happy
Laughing
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new twist!

I owe you an apology for betraying your trust in any way ,but trust me dear, i have never in any way done what is unjustifiable to you (So you betrayed me but never did?)

Two paragraphs of typical lad blah blah blah

I will be taking responsibility of whatever happens henceforth and i give you my word and its my bond , Have this little faith in me , i just want to make sure we do not make mistakes so that the fund wont be TAGGED # LAUNDERING MONEY .. (Laundry tags made me laugh. I love this lad.) I want you to understand that i am doping this for the safety of your fund , i can not smuggle this fund to you , its very dangerous and i can loose my life or my dignity and job, and you will be arrested too for laundering , this is why we have to get all this documents ready and signed by the CORRECT DEPARTMENTS AND COURTS .

If you can hear me out and follow my last instructions, we will get this done with once and for all, i want you to give me this last try , i will never disturb you or email you again , if i ever fail you , what ever you say will be my curse, please try and reason with me so we can achieve something after this and its a promise , YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO SEND ANY FEE, IF I EVER DO THAT, THEN CALL ME SCAMMER AND NEVER TRUST ME AGAIN OKAY . (Finally some directions I can follow...)

So now you want to do my laundry, assface? I prefer Downy fabric softener. Fold things neatly. Use starch on the pants creases and DON'T DOUBLE THEM UP.

Maybe you can follow laundry directions better than reading my emails where I keep telling you there is NO FUCKING MONEYGRAM HERE.

Be sure to kiss my undies for good luck.

Assface.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's is one of the better ones, love the desperation.

MEET WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR OR ANY SPIRITUAL SEER YOU KNOW , ASK ABOUT ME?

Mr Josephs burial is fast approaching and i have not yet even gotten anything ready yet , i really do want to respect his death, he sacrificed so much for you and i and the best i can do for him is to acknowledge his memorial. My dear we have gone way too long for me to be deceiving you about this transaction if it wasn't real and legit , I strongly have the feelings that you dont trust me at all and that is very bad because i hold no ulterior motives towards your fund , all i have ever wanted for this to be successful and it will be only if you give your consent on this .

I have emailed you severally that sometimes i wonder if you are the one replying those emails or the internet hackers , if you have been the one receiving all my emails and responding back to them what is so difficult in giving me a try with this amount first , its worth the try , if i am the one receiving this email ,i will pray to my God and give it a try and see what happens , IT ALL STARTS WITH A SINGLE STEP , GREAT MEN BECOMES GREAT BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS NEVER STOP TRYING AND BELIEVING , THAT IS WHY THEY KEEP ON BEEN SUCCESSFUL. You have to give me this last chance and see if i am for real or just playing around with you for the past 7 months and counting. I have promised you that the money gram will make available the REF NUMBERS for the $5000 TRACKING NUMBER , You can pick it up same day in just few minutes or an hour .

(This next paragraph went immediately into my top 10 of our relationship.)

I WANT YOU TO MEET WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR OR ANY SPIRITUAL SEER YOU KNOW , ASK ABOUT ME , ASK YOUR PROPHET TO TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME AND THIS TRANSACTION,L THIS IS VERY SIMPLE TO DO , WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN , GO TO ANY TEMPLE OR CHURCH , INQUIRE IF THIS TRANSACTION IS REAL AND IF I WILL GET YOUR FUND TO YOU AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THE FEE, I WANT YOU TO GO TO ANY SPIRITUAL Counselor AND ASK IF THIS TRANSACTION IS REAL , For Gods sake, no one in his right senses will go this length just to scam you a little dollar , for 7 months and counting , all I AM saying to you is that you will receive your fund as i have promised , YOUR $5000 USD TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THE LAST FEE ..

All for $65. Rolling Eyes

I'm considering having the Evil Attorney jump in to see if I can get two of these things rolling simultaneously. Hmmmm

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic