SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal quotes from two libertarian authors as he dashes yet another rich orphan’s hopes…

The Scammers
Major Kwamina Bartels, “Head of the UNITED NATIONS delivery department”
Thomas Kalabi, “Refugee from Sudan” with – of course – a fortune in cash

The Baiter
Malcolm Reynolds, retired United States Marine Corps Captain living in Central Australia

My comments are in bold.

Let’s open with the message that hit an old baiting account. You’ll notice some massive assumptions on the two opening paragraphs. Trust me, they will come in handy!
====================
Attention;
I am MAJ. KWAMINA BARTELS (Head of the UNITED NATIONS delivery department),we got your contact through our data base and it appear that you are particularly concern and interested in helping Africa children whom has surfer drastically from war and political crisis, most of this children lost their entire family IN war, became homeless and now refugees. Majority of these children family were rich and had sufficient funds deposited in their names as future Inheritance.
Your subsequent efforts to help these African children transfer their funds which was not properly handled, because of unprofessional hands give us a special concern to appoint you with this special advantageous position with the UNITED NATIONS as a Humanitarian Officer.
These funds were supposed to be transferred through the banking system to your nominated bank account or through a special diplomatic courier service, but unfortunately there are set down regulations by the WEST AFRICA SUB REGION regarding money transfers from Africa to any other part of the world.
A lot of ignorant people like your previous partners here in Africa had without the knowledge, tried to transfer money from Banks in Africa abroad and the results was complete failure.
In this case you will now forward all your personal data, fill in the UN OCHA FORM attached to this letter and return, to enable me secure a UN EXPRESS ACCESS CARD and UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport in your favor then, you will be appointed as a Humanitarian Officer to the United Nations which allow you to receive these consignments containing $10Million US Dollars.
Note: The Consignments will be tag as a UN Humanitarian Relief Material. Your UN Express Access Card and your UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport as a Humanitarian Officer permit you to receive Humanitarian Material.
Regards.
Major. Kwamina Bartels (+233-556-142-575)
====================
I directed him to my current baiting account. Within hours he was there.
====================
Attn' Mr.Malcolm Reynolds,
Thanks for your mail and info about your new mail account is well noted.Am sure you must read my mail and also understood its content?Let me know your decision if you are interested to take this loadable task.So we can commence with the legal processing.
I wait to hear from you.You can as well call me on my number.
Sincerely,
Major Bartels.... UN
====================
So I called him, and he was soon on the back foot.
https://soundcloud.com/yastrebs-storm-wolf/12-jan-2017-2304-outgoing
====================
Attn.Mr.Malcolm Reynolds,
Kindly send me a mail for a better understanding we need to understand the terms and processing over this transaction.i need to explain it all in details to you.
Let me hear from you.
Sincerely,
Major Bartels.... UN
====================
The reference to Seth Terkper and the blacklist refers to a special modality I often use with Ghanaian Lads: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1970075
====================
Major Bartels,
I don't see what you have to explain to me. I have to explain things to you.
"it appear that you are particularly concern and interested in helping Africa children whom has surfer drastically from war and political crisis" - I don't have any special desire to help African refugees.
"Majority of these children family were rich and had sufficient funds deposited in their names as future Inheritance. Your subsequent efforts to help these African children transfer their funds" - I didn't do that, ever. Dr Seth Terkper, for reasons I don't understand, told your nation's parliament that I was planning to steal those funds, and told me that I was blacklisted by Ghana and ECOWAS.
"A lot of ignorant people like your previous partners here in Africa" - No such people.
Over to you.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
Take special note of the comment about Seth Terkper.
====================
Attn;Mr.Malcolm Reynolds,
Thanks for your mail and explanations it was well noted.I never knew that you have dealings with Dr.Seth Terkper.He his a very close friend of mine though not politics but based on UN issues we have meet several times in and outside the country.I don't want you to reason what ever he says about you.I know him very well what ever he says are political.He serves as member board of Governors African development Bank,also as Non-Executive Director at Bank of Ghana.They are full of lies just to save their offices and we know them.
But this transaction am placing before you has nothing absolutely to do with him nor the government of Ghana.This is my office and my jurisdiction i know of so many foreigner who have benefited from this laudable project we are giving you from UN and it will benefits you and i allot.because am also working with you to get this funds out to you for any good investment you want to venture in which.
But what you have to do Sir, which is very important is for you to accept this offer and also make arrangement to secure a UN EXPRESS ACCESS CARD and UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport in your favor it will cost you fees to obtain them from the Ministry of External Affairs and also the Immigration office and endorse and sign finally by the Secretary General of United Nations'
By feeling the UCHA form which i will send to you if you are ready to work with me and accept this offer giving to you on a platter of GOLD.
Then you have to leave the rest for me to work with.Because am doing this with you as i am fully interested in it.A percentage 30% will be giving to you from the total amount of the said funds for your trust,cooperation and assistance while mine will be 20%.
Am going to establish an agreement between you,the refugee boy (Thomas Kalabi) and i,This will serve as (BOND) between us involved so that there will be no breach of contract.which must be sign by a reputable lawyer over here or your personal lawyer in your country depending on how you want it to be sign.
As i speak with you the consignment funds is at the security company and when all is done the consignment funds will be deliver to your designated address provided by you by our UN diplomat assign and the code will be provided by the refugee boy for you to open it.then we will instruct you what to do to that effect.
Kindly reason about this and let me know your decision sir,I promise you will not regret doing this with me but have course to smile.You are at liberty to ask me any question that bothers your mind concerning this transaction.
I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.stay bless
Sincerely,
Major Bartels...UN
====================
TANSTAAFL comes from Robert Heinlein’s classic SF novel The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
====================
Major Bartels
If you're a friend of Seth Terkper, you are no friend of mine. He tried to destroy my name and smear my reputation, and for no reason that makes any sense. But let's move on.
One thing I told you in that phone call; I don't do investment. I never have. The USMC doesn't teach finance. It teaches Marines to be the best regular soldiers in the world. The other thing learned was TANSTAAFL – There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. When some gorram stranger offers me millions, with or without a platter of gold, I'm looking for the trap.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
Massive retcon on Seth Terkper coming up!
====================
Attn;Mr.Malcolm Reynolds,
Thanks for you mail and urgent response.Like i told you and am going to repeat it again i don't have any business with him he is not my friend and will never be but we are not enemies.Political lies and a Horst of others in the country.I am with you in this direction so as you rightly said let us move on and stand positive.
Am sure you understood my previous e-mail? But never mind what's your past experience may be we are working together as partner in progress.As you said you are not into any investment .....
1)what do you think the funds can be invested in your country?
2)I want to know if you are ready to work with me let me know so i can send you the UCHA form to fill and send back along with any copy of your passport
3). And also proceed to know the cost for you to obtain the UN Express Access Card And UN Diplomatic passport in your name and favor.
I want us to start this transaction as soon as possible before i travel out for other UN assignments.
I wait Sir,
Sincerely,
Major.Bartels..UN
====================
The comment about contradictions comes from Atlas Shrugged.
====================
Major Bartels
You wrote about Seth Terkper "He his a very close friend of mine" and "he is not my friend and will never be". Contradictions should not exist. Check your premises. You'll find one of them is wrong.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
Attn;Mr.Malcolm Reynords,
I tried several times yesterday to reach you on phone but to no avail.You know due to our time difference we need to keep steady and good communication as regards this transaction.You have not giving me any words of yours if we are progressing in this transaction or not.Kindly let me know your position Sir,if we must proceed because i am counting my trust on you and also we have other business to do after you have been able to obtain this UN Express Access card and UN Diplomatic Passport in your name and favor.
That is why i want you to quickly obtain them as soon as possible before it's been giving to other persons.Let me know if i should send you the form to fill so we start from there.We don't really have much time again Sir,
I wait.
Major Bartels....UN
====================
Major Bartels
I never gave you my phone number, so who the hell were you trying to call?
And what the hell is that bafflegab about that UN Access Card and UN Passport?
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
I have no idea about the number he claimed to have seen on his phone.
====================
Malcolm Reynolds,
The last time you called me your number appeared on my screen... +13522775999, This was the number i called but was not rigging.and to your question about the passport and others.
You need the UN EXPRESS ACCESS CARD and UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport in your favor then, you will be appointed as a Humanitarian Officer to the United Nations which allow you to receive these consignments containing $10Million US Dollars.
The Consignments will be tag as a UN Humanitarian Relief Material. Your UN Express Access Card and your UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport as a Humanitarian Officer permit you to receive Humanitarian Material.And you need to start if interested by filling the form UCHA form.so i can send it down to you.Please read my first mail i contacted you with and you will understand it all.
I wait for your urgent response as am still in my office.
Sincerely,
Major Bartels...UN
====================
https://soundcloud.com/yastrebs-storm-wolf/14-jan-2017-2232-outgoing
Outrage! Righteous indignation! Cynical attempt to manipulate!
====================
Malcolm Reynolds,
Why cant you just listen to what am saying rather you calling me a lair?It sounds to me that you are not in line with what have been telling you on e-mail.Well as you rightly said you are not interested to work with me that's fine as its your decision and i can not change it.
You were not able to explain to me as a man what you can do with such amount of funds.all you just doing is to have an argument with me and thinking negatively about it.So many people are fighting to get such an offer but i wanted you and i to do this transaction together as partner in progress. well as it stands now i don't really know what to say.because have explained it all to you.
Think about investing this funds in your country in any good business you can handle if we must proceed.Think About It ok and please don't call me a lair am just a good friend to you and in the future.i told you before ask me any question that bothers you and i will explain to you.But all i can see from your body language you are not ready to work with me.you can as well contact the refugee boy if you have any question to ask him if i am lying or not.his name are below...............
Name; THOMAS KALABI ( Refugee from Sudan)
E-mail; [email protected]
God bless.
Major.
====================
Major Bartels
Sudan is one of the countries that gave aid and comfort to Osama bin Laden; it is also a nation run by genocidal Islamists. You know that, but somehow you expect me to agree to receive a fortune in cashy money from that country, and assist a refugee from that country through unofficial channels. How can you be surprised when I balk at the idea? Your naiveté is just astonishing.
I will give this refugee a chance to explain matters. Don't try to force my hand in any way.
I have some other issues, but they can wait.
Malcolm Reynolds

So it's goodbye to the Major for now...
Next up; the orphan!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, let’s meet the orphan.
====================
Attn: Thomas Kalabi
I was given your email by Major Kwamina Bartels.
Please respond.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
Be prepared for a long read. Be warned; there'll be more
====================
DEAR SIR
MR MALCOLM REYNOLDS MANY THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN AND MAIL YOU WRITE TO ME I MUST SAY I AM SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THIS MAIL AND GOD IS MY WITNESS I NEVER KNOW MAJOR HAS CONTACTED YOU CONCERNING MY LATE FATHER FUNDS. HE ONLY TOLD ME NOT TO COME OUT OF THE REFUGEE CAMP FOR MY SAFETY THAT HE WILL SEE WHAT HE CAN DO TO HELP ME OUT OF AFRICA AND ALSO TAKE MY LATE FATHER FUNDS OUT OF AFRICA FOR ANY GOOD INVESTMENT TO MY FAVOUR.MY NAME IS THOMAS KALABI AND I AM THE ONLY SURVIVING SON TO MY FATHER THRONE AND HEIR.MY LATE FATHER TWO GIRLS AND ONE BOY WHICH IS MY A FAMILY OF FIVE.BUT AS I SPEAK NOW WITH TEARS ALL OVER MY EYES THEY ARE ALL BEEN KILLED BY POLITICAL REBELS IN MY COUNTRY REBELS THAT ARE LOYAL TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MY FATHER WAS NEVER IN SUPPORT OF MOSLEM FUNDAMENTALIST IN MY COUNTRY SUDAN.HE WAS AMONG THE CHRISTIAN FEW AND ALWAYS GOING AGAINST THE GOVERNEMENT AND HIS WICKED ACT OF KILLING SUDANESE.SO MY FATHER BECOME ONE OF THEIR GREATEST ENEMY IN MY COUNTRY.MY LATE FATHER UNTIL HIS DEATH HE WAS INTO SALES OF GOLD AND MINING IN MY COUNTRY BUT ALL THIS HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY THE GOVERNMENT AFTER HE AS KILLED ALONG MY TWO SISTERS AND MOTHER.THE ONLY REASON WHY I WAS ABLE TO ESCAPE DEATH WAS BECAUSE I SCHOOLED OUT SIDE MY COUNTRY JUST IN ANOTHER COUNTRY ALONG THE BORDERS.THERE I WAS SNICKED OUT BY THE UNITED NATIONS COMMISION FOR MY SAFETY BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR ME TO KILL UP TILL THIS MOMENT.SO I HAVE TO SEEK POLITICAL ASSYLUM HERE IN ACCRA GHANA REFUGEE CAMP AND TOLD NEVER TO COME OUT.I AM 14YEARS OF AGE BY NOVEMBER THIS YEAR I WILL BE 15YEARS OLD.THE LIFE HERE IN THE REFUGEE CAMP IS VERY VERY HORRIBLE AS I AM NOT USE TO IT.REFUGEES ARE DIEYING HERE EVERYDAY DUE TO ONE SICKNESS OR THE OTHER AND LACK OF GOOD FOOD AND HEALTH CARE.SIR IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT OF AFRICA AND ALSO HELP ME TO INVEST MY LATE FATHER FUNDS THROUGH THE GODLY HELP BY MAJOR BARTELS I WILL BE VERY VERY VERY HAPPY AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR SAVING MY LIFE WHICH IS IN DANGER RIGHT NOW.THE FUNDS IS MY ONLY HOPE FOR MY FUTURE BUT I STILL WANT TO USE SOME OF THE MONEY TO ASSIST REFUGEE CHILDREN IN AFRICA IN MY OWN LITTLE WAY I CAN.
SIR,I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN AND STURDY LAW JUST AS WHAT I PROMISED MY LATE FATHER AND THAT I WILL DO IF AM ABLE TO LEAVE AFRICA AND GO TO ANY SAFE COUNTRY FOR ME WERE I CAN START A NEW LIFE AND HAVE A NEW FAMILY AGAIN.MY FAMILY ARE GOOD AND WE HATE VIOLENCE WITH A PASSION AND THAT WAS WHY THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN KILLING THEM AND STILL IN SEARCH OF ME.SIR THE FUNDS ARE CLEAN AND CLEAR FUNDS AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY EVIL WAY.MY FATHER WORK WITH HIS BEAR HANDS TO ACHIEVE HIS WEALTH AND THAT IS MY DREAM TOMORROW TO DO SAME. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU FOR EVEN SENDING ME A MAIL SHOWS THAT YOU ARE CONCERN ABOUT ME.I WILL LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN SIR AND WILL INFORM MAJOR BARTELS THAT YOU WRITE ME A MAIL I WAIT TO HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN SIR.AND ALSO IF I CAN KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
GOD BLESS.
THOMAS KALABI
====================
Mal replies with a couple of minor slaps and an unexpected (I hope) question.
====================
Thomas
That was one hell of a wall of text. Next time, keep it short and I'll be brief also.
1. I don't want to hear any more about your tears. Men - real men - don't cry.
2. You mentioned God a few times. Don't do that ever again. I've got no religion; organized faith is the biggest con-job ever.
3. Do you trust Major Bartels?
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
SORRY SIR ABOUT MY WRITE UP I JUST WANT TO EXPLAINE MY LIFE AND MY PAINS THAT AM GOING THROUGH AS A YOUNG MAN.
YES I HAVE 100% TRUST FOR MAJOR BARTELS THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SAVE MY LIFE FROM MY LATE FATHER ENEMIES.HE SINGLE HANDEDLY ORDERED HIS MEN TO ESCAPE ME OUT OF MY COUNTRY TO ACCRA GHANA.AND HE HAS BEEN ENCOURAGING ME NOT TO CRY ANYMORE.
THANK YOU SIR,JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND SEE ME AS ONE OF YOUR SON.THE DEATH OF MY FAMILY IS GIVING ME NIGHTMARE.AS I SEE THEM EVERY NIGHT AND DAY.
THOMAS KALABI
====================
I let a couple of days pass, and the Lad gets twitchy.
====================
DEAR SIR,
AM SURE YOU RECIEVE MY MAIL I REPLIED YOU AS AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SIR
THOMAS KALABI
====================
DEAR SIR,
HOPE ALL IS WELL.HAVE NOT HEAR FROM YOU EVER SINCE I REPLIED YOU.WHAT IS GOING ON
THOMAS KALABI
====================
It can’t hurt to mention the supposed gay subculture of Ghana (that might come in useful later).
====================
Thomas
Don't pester me. You ain't the center of my existence. In fact count your blessings that I wrote you in the first place - Major Bartels almost had me believing that he was one of those Ghana gays I read about, trying to make money so they can leave for other, less repressive countries.
You may remember that I asked you how much you trusted Bartels, and you said that he rescued you. Exactly what did he do?
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
SIR,
MAJOR BARTELS WAS THE SAME MAN WHO RESCUED ME FROM THE HANDS OF THE SAME REBELS THAT KILLED MY ENTIRE FAMILY.THEY WERE ALSO SEARCHING TO KILL ME KNOWING WELL THAT AM NOT SCHOOLING IN MY COUNTRY SO THEY WERE OUT FOR ME.AND MAJOR WITH HIS MILITARY MEN CAME TO MY RESCUE AND TOOK ME OUT AND SEEK FOR MY ASSYLUM HERE IN ACCRA GHANA.NOT ONLY ME BUT SO MANY OTHERS HERE IN MY COUNTRY.MAJOR AND HIS MEN CAME UNDER UNITED NATIONS PEACE KEEPING MISSION.IF NOT I WOULD HAVE BEEN A DEAD PERSON.
SIR ARE YOU WILLING TO WORK WITH ME TO GET THIS FUNDS OUT OF AFRICA? THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOW.I HAVE EXPLAINED IT AL TO YOU ALREADY.
I WAIT.
THOMAS KALABI
====================
I send down a curve ball – and I know it’s “scapegoat”.
====================
Thomas
When Major Bartels first contacted me, he didn't mention you. He spoke about an unpaid contract and said other things that made no sense. He only mentioned you when I pressed him for more details.
Then you just told me that he and his soldiers rescued you from Sudan. As someone who's served as a United Nations peacekeeper in Somalia, I can tell you that rescuing rich orphans was not in our remit and would never have been permitted.
Those are the reasons that I don't trust Major Bartels. I am sensing an attempt by him to steal your money and leave me as the escape goat.
DO NOT MENTION THIS TO HIM.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
DEAR SIR,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION AND I AM GOING TO DO JUST AS YOU SAY AND WILL NOT TELL HIM ANYTHING.MY LATE FATHER FUNDS IS ALREADY WITH A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN ACCRA GHANA AND I WAS ABLE TO REACH THERE.MY LATE FATHER HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT THE FUNDS IN ACCRA GHANA LONG TIME AGO BEFORE HIS DEATH.SO I WAS ABLE TO VISIT THEM TO CONFIRM THE FUNDS.AND THEY SAID YES BUT I HAVE TO PASS THROUGH LEGAL PROCESS TO GET THE FUNDS OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT DUE TO MY AGE AND MY REFUGEE STATUS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH ME.AND I TOLD THEM THAT MY LATE FATHER HAS A FOREIGN PARTNER WHO CAN STAND FOR ME AND THEY CAN DEAL WITH HIM WITH ALL TRUST AND ALSO TELL HIM HOW THE FUNDS CAN BE DELIVERING TO HIM.
SIR,WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD I TELL THEM YOU ARE MY FAMILY FOREIGN PARTNER? I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SIR.
THOMAS KALABI.
====================
Thomas
What do you mean exactly by "foreign partner"?
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
SIR BY FOREIGN PARTNER I MEAN SOMEBODY WHO IS NOT IN AFRICA AND IS READY TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS FOR ME.SIR YOU HAVE NOT SINCE LET KNOW WHAT IS YOUR PLANS FOR ME AND THIS FUNDS.SO MUCH QUESTIONS ON ME.
THOMAS KALABI
====================
Thomas
Do you have a problem with questions? I will ask questions if I need to, and I expect answers.
As for my plans... I have no plans at the moment. That's why I'm asking questions!
I will write later.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
Another cynical attempt to manipulate…
====================
Ok SIR YOU CAN ASK ME BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THINGS ARE NOT EASY WITH ME OVER HERE AM GOING THROUGH ALLOT AND THE EARLIER YOU WORK WITH ME I THINK IS BETTER.I DON\T HAVE MUCH MONEY HERE WITH ME TO CARE FOR MYSELF.LIFE HERE AT THE REFUGEE CAMP IS VERY HORRIBLE.DEATHS SICKNESS AND HUNGER OVER HERE AND AM NOT USE TO THIS KIND OF HARD LIFE. EVER SINCE YOU HAVE NOT MENTION TO ME IF YOU ARE GOING WORK WITH ME AND GET THIS FUNDS OUT.
WHAT EVER YOU SAID YOU WILL WRITE AM JUST WAITING.
THANKS
THOMAS KALABI
====================
Mal shoots it down without mercy.
====================
Thomas
Don't try to force my hand with talk about how things are "not easy" and "very horrible" and how you're "not used to this kind of hard life". Quite apart from the life I lived as a Marine, and the harsh times and places I put up with, I've send terrible things up close and personal. I've seen children shredded by car bombs and suicide bombers. I've seen women defiled and slaughtered by psychopathic fanatics. I've seen my comrades crippled and bleeding out from IEDs. I have witnessed the suffering and anguish of refugees who had nothing - no hope - no millions of dollars in a vault somewhere.
And I've killed for my country, the flag, and the Corps. Remember those things. I lived them all, and I kept my honor intact.
Tell me about your money, the full value, what form it's in, and so on. Explain about the security company and this legal process you hinted at. Spell out how this money is supposed to be transferred. And finally, give me a full rundown on what is supposed to happen after the money is moved.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
All of a sudden, questions are okay!
====================
DEAR SIR, MR REYNOLDS,
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION.THE MONEY BELONGS TO MY LATE FATHER LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND HE DEPOSITED THE MONEY HERE WITH THIS SHIPPING COMPANY TO USE THE FUNDS AND BUY SOME GOLD BUSINESS HERE IN ACCRA GHANA.AND THE MONEY HAS BEEN HERE WITH THEM SINCE ONE YEAR AND SOME MONTHS NOW.
2).THE FULL VALUE IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN IS SIXTEEN MILLION DOLLARS AND ALL IS ONE HUNDERD DOLLARS BILLS CLEAN AND CLEAR MONEY READY TO SPEND.
3).THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IS SKY SHIPPERS COMPANY. THE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE FUNDS IS WITH THEM, SIGN BY MY LATE FATHER .THEY HAVE SHOWED IT TO ME BUT THEY WILL NOT RELEASE IT TO ME DUE TO SAFETY REASON ON MY SIDE.NOT UNTIL YOU CONTACT THEM FOR DETAILS.
4).SIR I DON’T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE SHIPPING COMPANY LEGAL PROCESS I HAVE ASK THEM ALSO BUT THEY SAID UNTIL MY FAMILY FOREIGN PARTNER CONTACT THEM BY CALL OR BY E-MAIL.THEN THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW THE LEGAL PROCESS TO FOLLOW.
5). SIR I DON’T REALLY KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOU.NOT UNTIL YOU CANTACT THEM AND THEY WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL TO YOU.
6),WHEN THIS FUNDS IS FINALLY TRANSFER TO YOU AND YOU HAVE RECEIVE IT,I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS THE SECURITY CODE TO OPEN THE TWO BOXES .NOT EVEN THE COMPANY HAVE IT.THAT IS ONE OF MY GREATEST JOY.SO I WILL SEND TO YOU THE CODE FOR YOU TO OPEN THE TWO BOXES AS SOO AS YOU RECEIVE THE FUNDS FROM THE COMPANY SO YOU CAN SEND ME SOME MONEY FROM IT TO KEEP ME GOING HERE.AND YOU WILL HELP ME TO SECURE AN INVITATION LETTER SO I CAN COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND START A NEW LIFE.
I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THE COMPANY HAS A GOOD LAWYER WHO CAN HELP US TO DO ALL LEGAL PROCESS SO WHEN YOU CONTACT THEM THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO SIR.THEY DON’T REALLY WANT TO DEAL WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY AGE.I HAVE TOLD THEM ALREADY ABOUT YOU THAT YOU ARE MY FAMILY FOREIGN PARTNER WHO WILL HELP ME RECEIVE THE MONEY AND ALSO USE IT FOR BUSINESS.BUT THEY WERE ASKING ME IF I HAVE TRUST IN YOU I SAID YES I HAVE 100% TRUST IN YOU.
SIR WHEN I WENT TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY LAST WEEK THEY SHOW ME THE TWO BOXES FOR ME TO KNOW THAT THE MONEY IS STILL SAFE WITH THEM AND I WAS ABLE TO TAKE PICTURE OF THEM WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU IN MY NEST E-MAIL TODAY.SIR I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM READY TO GIVE YOU SOME % OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT FOR YOUR TRUST AND COPERATION AND ASSISTANCE TO ME.
THANKS SIR AND BUY FOR NOW.
THOMAS KALABI.
====================
Time for another curve ball…
====================
Thomas
We have a problem here - you wrote "YOU WILL HELP ME TO SECURE AN INVITATION LETTER SO I CAN COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND START A NEW LIFE". I can't do that. I'm an American citizen and I don't have the right to invite you to Australia.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
DEAR SIR.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM ALL I WANT LET THE FUNDS GET OUT OF AFRICA FIRST.THINGS WILL WORK TO MY FAVOR WHEN I HAVE MUCH MONEY IN MY HANDS AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE FUNDS.
I JUST HAVE TO SEND YOU NOW THE PICTURE OF THE TWO BOXES WERE THE FUNDS ARE. THIS IS THE SHIPING COMPANY GOOD STORE HOUSE.
SIR TELL WHAT TO DO AS YOU HAVE READ ALL MY MAILS I SENT YOU TODAY.
I WAIT.
THOMAS KALABI.
====================
The Major’s been quiet lately, hasn’t he? Must show that he’s not been forgotten.
====================
Major Bartels
I would appreciate a description of how you came to be a major and in what service of which country, your current command, and your experience in combat. I will return the favor.
Once that's been cleared up, I will have further questions.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
MR.REYNOLDS,
I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE A SPONSOR ANY WERE.WERE IN MY E-MAIL DID I TOLD YOU THAT SIR.I DON'T HAVE ANY SPONSOR TO ANY COUNTRY.ALL I TOLD YOU IS THAT I WANT THE FUNDS TO LEAVE AFRICA FIRST TO YOU.THEN YOU CAN HAVE FUNDS IN YOUR HANDS TO SEE WHAT TO DO ABOUT ME COMING TO AUSTRALIA OR TO ELSE WERE.
WHAT IS CONFUSING YOU NOW I DON'T KNOW SIR.READ MY MAILS VERY WELL PLEASE
THANKS
THOMAS KALABI.
====================
Thomas
Yes, I read your last two emails. Don't patronize me.
If you don't have a sponsor to some other country, and someone to look after you when you get there, then you stay in that camp. Is that clear to you?
Plus, getting millions in cash that originally came from Sudan has problems all its own.
You think it's so simple but it isn't. You have a lot to learn.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
OK SIR,
I UNDERSTAND WHAT EVER YOU SAY.ALL I NEED IS YOUR ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE TO GET THE FUNDS OUT OF AFRICA.YES I CAN STAY IN THE CAMP IN AS MUCH YOU WILL BE SENDING ME MONEY FOR MY UP KEEP AND FOOD ALSO TO BUY MEDICINES AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE FUNDS FROM THE SHIPING COMPANY.ALSO SIR MY LATE FATHER FUNDS THOUGH IT WAS FROM MY COUNTRY SUDAN.IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY PROBLEM NOT EVEN POLITICS MONEY.IT WAS MY LATE FATHER BUSINESS FUNDS AND THEY ARE LEGAL MONEY FOR HIM TO DO BUSINESS.THAT I KNOW FOR SURE SIR.
I WAIT FOR ANY ADVICE FROM YOU AS TO WHAT NEST TO DO.
THANKS,
THOMAS KALABI.
====================
Thomas
"YOU WILL BE SENDING ME MONEY FOR MY UP KEEP AND FOOD ALSO TO BUY MEDICINES" - And how does that work?
"IT WAS MY LATE FATHER BUSINESS FUNDS AND THEY ARE LEGAL MONEY FOR HIM TO DO BUSINESS.THAT I KNOW FOR SURE SIR" - I don't know that, and neither does Homeland Security.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
Anger is bubbling away beneath the surface.
====================
THANKS TO YOU SO MUCH SIR,IF NOT FOR MAJOR BARTELS WHO GAVE YOU MY CONTACT AND E-MAIL AM SURE I WOULD NOT BE TALKING WITH YOU.BECAUSE OF MY TRUST IN HIM I WAS ABLE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY AND DEATHS AND ALSO MY LATE FATHER FUNDS HERE.NOBODY KNOWS WERE I AM IN THIS WORLD AND IF NOT FOR THE HELP OF UN PEACE KEEPING MISSION IN AFRICA AND ALSO THE HELP OF MAJOR BARTELS MILITARY MEN I THOMAS KALABI WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW.THE TRUST I HAVE IN HIM MAJOR THE SAME I HAVE IN YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU THROUGH HIM.AND YOU TOLD ME NOT TO DISCOURSE ANYTHING WITH HIM AGAIN THAT YOU DON'T TRUST HIM.WHICH I DID AND LISTEN TO YOU HOPING THAT YOU ARE READY TO WORK WITH ME CONCERNING THE FUNDS.NOW I WAS TOLD MAJOR HAS TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR UNITED NATIONS ASSIGNMENT.
NOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS TO KEEP ASKING ME QUESTIONS UPON QUESTIONS BASE ON WHAT I SAID IN MY E-MAIL TO YOU.AFTER I EXPLAINED YOU ASK ME ANOTHER.SO THAT IS JUST YOUR PLAN FOR ME ..OK THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR.HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE PITY FOR HUMAN BEIGN IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN AT HOME AND A FAMILY YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW.BUT YOU ARE NOT READY TO KNOW ABOUT THAT JUST KEEP ASKING ME QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT TO WHAT I CONTACTED YOU FOR.NOW I SEE YOU ARE NOT READY TO WORK WITH ME SO WHAT IS THE NEED FOR ALL THIS.I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU EVERYTHING SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WORK WITH ME FINE BUT IF YOU ARE NOT WHICH HAVE SEEN NOW IS UP TO YOU AND YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALONE ..OK
THIS IS MY LATE FATHER FUNDS AND IS MY INHERITANCE AM NOT AND WILL NEVER EVER BEG ANYBODY ABOUT IT FOR INVESTMENT. I ASK MYSELF IF YOU EVER HAVE FAMILY OR CHILDREN AT HOME.
THOMAS KALABI
====================
Mal snaps back with some harsh truths.
====================
Thomas
I ask questions because that's how things are made clear. What is clear to me now is that you were a spoiled brat, and losing your parents and family hasn't changed you. For most people like you that kind of tragedy would lead to humility and a change of attitude; an understanding that the world isn't the playground it used to be, and that people aren't there to do what you want. It seems to me that you haven't learned anything. I don't immediately leap into action at your whim, so you think I'm some kind of monster. I've seen suffering at close range - starving and deathly sick refugees, victims of war and urban terror; I'm not some chairborn commando. I know what suffering is.
"I ASK MYSELF IF YOU EVER HAVE FAMILY OR CHILDREN AT HOME" - I have a daughter, and she was a spoiled little minx once, but she grew up. It's about time you did the same.
Malcolm Reynolds
====================
There was no reply.
It’s odd what can cause a Lad to drop you. Telling him to grow up isn’t the usual reason.
But it was fun while it lasted.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be that this lad simply found Major Reynolds is out of his league.

Were Reynolds to have had a serious accident while taking some outback survival training, his assistant could do some catching up on his affairs and contact your poor orphan lad. Then the assistant can rehook him with clear desire to help, only to be thwarted by Reynolds' meddling from his recovery quarters.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic