SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake journalist in Syria still on same money request for 1yr

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Continued from here; https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276873&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

Rena, Japanese woman who is HR manager, is currently sick and discharged from hospital, but have rehabilitation in a nunnery that cause her unable to contact with the lad.

The lad attempted to contact Rena's cousin, Benzo but Benzo believes that the lad is a girl called Marina in Scily, not in Syria. Benzo always responds with friendly email but end up with nothing coming back to the lad.

Now the lad tries to contact with Tamako, who was supposed to be care worker for Benzo's wife. But Tamako's email is currently hacked by Tamako's son, Maruo. Maruo requests to write an essay to the lad, but the lad refused.

Lad is still on same money request since last year in late June 2016. 1year on same money request and lad never gives up. So funny.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako
Hello Ms.Konno,

My name is Mr.Abasova Marina, i am a friend of Mr.Benzo contacting from Syria.
I have been trying to reach you for a long time but your son keeps replying your emails stating that you have not been around.

Please i am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:
Maruo via Tamako email to lad
Hello, what you want?
I hack my Mum email. My Mum no using this email.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo
Hello how are you ?. Please i would like you to give me your mother's new email.

Quote:
Maruo:
Why?

Quote:
Lad to Maruo
Your mother is expecting to hear from me, i need you to give me her new email address.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad
You do my homework.
It is for School's English competition.
You write essay. Then I give you Mum's email.

Topic either
1) "How to prevent bullying at school?"
or
2) "Why people do not recycle more?"
in 3000 words.
By end next week.

Quote:

Lad to Maruo
I will have to report you to Mr.Benzo and Ms.Rena.
Stop playing with important issues.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad
I don't care. Not important for me.
You do my homework, I give you my Mum's email address.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Rena's lawyer, Suzuki
Hello Ms .Serena Suzuki,

I hope you are alright.

I have sent some couple of emails to you but i have not yet gotten any response from you, I really want to know what is happening.

I will be glad to get your reply soon, have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards
Mr.Abasova.

Quote:
From Suzuki to the lad
Dear Mr. Marina Avasoba

We are sorry to take time regarding to the verification of the account holder, Donna Utley.
Finally we have identified that the "man" called Donna Utley does not exists. Therefore we were not able to allow the fund of Ms. Rena Hondo to the designated bank account.
Regarding to another bank account you have sent us, we also need verification of the account holder. Therefore please provide details of the bank account holder;

Mr. Emre ( )
Acount holder adress Sadİstanbul)

We need the document that shows the address and identity of the account holder. Drivers license or other proper documents with the name, gender, date of birth and current address are identified.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to sound critical at all, but I'm curious is English your first language? you seem to miss a lot of prepositions and articles

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nathan

English is not my mother tongue.
Unlike my nationality's people in general, I am not humble enough to accept critics for my own grammatical errors. Appreciated if not focused to my writing skills.

Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, again I'm not meaning to be critical at all. I'm actually very fascinated with languages in general. If you don't mind me asking, what is your native language?

By the way, I wasn't here for the original thread, but this baiting sounds hilarious already Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nathan - please forgive me for being critical of you, but kaede has spent a lot of time here in the UK and her English is more than just acceptable. She doesn't need me to defend her, but her ethnic origins are nobody's business but her own, unless she wishes to share the information.

Even without a good command of English, which she has, in our community here at Eater, all are welcome, without comment.

Have a nice day.
Very Happy

ETA

Please take the time to read some of kaede 's past baits. She is an an excellent baiter and has done much to save victims and potential victims from a great deal of grief and heartbreak. Which earns my undying gratitude, as a survivor of the activities of these really nasty. blood-sucking criminals.

Just ask yourself this, when you are in trouble and someone comes to defend you with a flashing sword, are you going to ask them: Oh, what country do you come from? What are your ethnic origins? No, you are not. You are only just going to be very grateful for their help.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scams know no boundaries. We are a worldwide community.

Spend a little time here and you see a constant push for "lad de-education." How is this done? Through language, typically. I don't care if you bait in Pig Latin, Klingon, or Dothraki, and you shouldn't either. The goal is to make it difficult for the scammers to be successful.

Now, let's move back to kaede screwing over Avasoba.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My little gift to the lad to celebrate my sand timer. Finally Rena responded for limited time. Rena has not been online since 28th February 2017. Lad was contacting with Benzo and Suzuki for a while with no progress of money transfer.

Rena was discharged from hospital and on rehabilitation program at a temple, where she needed to remove all gadgets away from her to avoid her distractions. She is back home for a while for Bon festival, and she used her father's PC to contact the lad. However, Rena will not respond to the lad from next week Tuesday after Bon festival in her hometown is over.

Bon festival is a Buddhist festival in Japan during summer to commemorate their ancestors. The timing depend on where the family originated to. Some uses lunar calendar and some are in Gregorian calendar. Usually in July or August.

Facebook messenger messages;

Quote:
28th Feb
Lad to Rena

Am sad about your health
I want to come to Japan to meet you
Ms Serena Suzuki is delaying me

Quote:
8th Mar.
Lad to Rena

Hello my dearest Rena, please am shading tears over here sometimes. I want you to get well soon
I can no longer hide my feelings to you. Rena i love you so much
I want the opportunity to prove myself to you
I love you in sickness and in health
I really want to come to Japan but Serena Suzuki is delaying
What can i do ?

Quote:
14th Mar.
Lad to Rena

My love i have waited for your messages and i am worried
I love you so much and i do not want anything to happen to you
Can't you see that i really love you my angel

Quote:
17th Mar.
Lad to Rena

Am so worried
I sent you emails but no response
I miss you and am always praying for you
I love you Rena

Quote:
21st Apr.
Lad to Rena

My love, i will always love you
I wish you best recovery
I miss you so much

Quote:
22nd Apr.
Lad to Rena

I will not give up on you, i will wait for you to be strong again,meet you face to face and tell you how much i love you.

Quote:
24th May.
Lad to Rena

Hello my dearest, i was informed by Mr.Benzo your cousin that you have been discharged from the hospital.
I miss you so much, please write me as soon as you can.

Quote:
13th June
Lad to Rena

Hello my love
I miss you, please get well soon
I will never forget you in my life
I will never give up till i meet you.

Quote:
14th July
Rena to Lad

I am temporarily back to my parent's home for a while to attend Bon festival with my relatives. I can not spend lot of time online. I hope everything goes well with you. Whatever you need, please talk with Ms. Suzuki.
Please kindly use email instead of facebook. I seldom access to facebook now, because the temple I stay for rehabilitation program prohibit me from using SNS to prevent distraction.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice little reward for the lad for having hung on for a year without even a dime for his trouble. What a nice man! Laughing Laughing

Congratulations, kaede. clapping Thumbs up
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work, kaede! Congratulation on the sand timer. Woo-hoo! beers!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the lad responded to Rena on FB messenger.

Quote:

Lad to Rena

Oh my darling, i am so happy to hear from you after a very long time.

I have missed you so much my love, Ms.Suzuki is making things difficult.

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Ms. Suzuki is working for my family for long time. She is reliable person. Please get her help. I talked with her yesterday during the memorial service yesterday at our family temple. She has full control for my funds because I am not allowed to handle secular things right now.

In fact all my characters including Rena makes things difficult, hahaha.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic