SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nityandha K

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
enumpluribus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the following email last Thursday:

Quote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 7:41 AM
Subject: New Candidates for Senior Administrative Assistant-!!
To:

Dear Applicant,

Our HR Department has reviewed your resume for a Administrative Assistant, Customer service,Data entry, Data Analyst,Management, Project Manager, Sales,System Engineer Director, Social work and Payroll positions etc, and we are confident you will be able to perform all the duties attached to each positions after necessary training from our trusted supervisors.

The name of the company is (NetApp INC). Your details have been forwarded to the Human Resources Department and Mr Nityandha K, will be available to discuss the job details, pay scale, benefit and briefing about the opening in our company.

This is an immediate hire position, the interview will commence from 8am to 8 pm today and tomorrow make sure you are available within this period of time..

To participate furthermore with the interview: The supported platform for the interview is via Google Hangouts app for Gmail account users.

1.) Gmail account Users and non Gmail account users Option:

If you have a g mail account you can use it as your login details for the Google Hangouts App. If not You can also have a G mail account setup via this webpage ( mail.google.com) after that, you are to have a Google Hangouts app installed via this webpage to your phone or laptop ( https://hangouts.google.com ) .

After this process is done, you are to invite the interview manager up on his Google Hangout app at ([email protected] ) After doing that you are to message Him with your verification code to proceed further more with the interview… He will be online waiting to proceed with you. Thank you.

Time : 8 am-8pm EST.
Venue : Google Hangout s App for G mail account users.
Regards.
Human Resources Dept.
Admin.

Ah, I love the smell of scam in the morning.

So, I started a Hangout and I've kept Nityandha K busy ever since Thursday. I've photoshopped screenshots of the BofA iPhone app so that he thinks I've used the app to deposit the PDF of a check he sent me as well as showing "evidence" that I've transferred money to his proxy's bank account.

He's obviously not a native English speaker and probably not particularly literate (he uses weird punctuation and capitalization). I've tried to get him to click on a link in a document so my server can get his IP but no luck so far.

So, suggestions on how to bait him gratefully received and should you have a little time on your hands, you might want to have some fun with him via Google Hangouts.

Yours in Eating,
enumpluribus
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

If you got the check, that means he has your address. DROP HIM.

Money mule scams are difficult to bait, because you have to give the lad a nonexistent address in order to bait safely, and the check printer (who is a victim of the scam) may find out that the address doesn't exist, either at the FedEx/UPS/whatever office when he tries to send it, or when it is returned as undeliverable. It's better to post them at Scamwarners in the employment section.

The irregular punctuation and capitalization are West African traits, though the name he's using sounds Indian.

If you'd like to stick around, create a baiting character located at a nonexistent address at least 100 km from you and an email address to match, and sign up for a mentor who will teach you the ropes.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic