SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lost lad is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Susiescambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I was here. My long time lad had disappeared on me sometime in February. I'd shoot a few emails out here and there to see if he'd respond, and today he did! So I've been baiting him for a year!
Of course he says he loves me blah blah blah, and now wants to come to the states to be with me. He's requesting that I send him a letter of invitation so that he can get a visa more easily.
This doesn't seem like a good idea...what would the purpose of the getting the document? So he could sell it? Use it as part of the scam(he got the visa but needs more money?)
Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can send him/her some random government forms and say that they need to be filled out to accompany the document you will eventually prepare for him/her. The practical upshot here is if they do in fact get filled out you get a wealth of information on the lad. Try to take ownership of the Visa process, saying you can sponsor it. I am an utter noob here, but I am currently attempting this approach and it feels promising. Full disclosure though, we're rounding week three and he finds excuses as to why he isn't sending them back. I'm not sure if he isn't trusting me, but he keeps asking me what particular questions on said forms mean. The way he speaks about a getting a Visa suggests it's worth more than his own weight in gold, and it's the main topic of our conversations. I can say for certain he's studying the forms and trying his best to understand them. I believe it has been a successful time waster, and perhaps a more experienced baiter can turn it into something even better.[/b]

"you are insane I know from day one that you are mentally derange"- Sunny

"THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF, IDIOT" - Ahmed Sanni, CODE 2447
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only reason for asking for this document is to get the mugu more invested in the scam. You could send him a party invitation for all the real difference it would make to him. I like 690Cals' idea, though. I would start with a party invitation, then move to the random govt. docs idea.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Susiescambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's update. My lad says he wants to come clean and not lie anymore. He's given me another name, sent new pictures, and confesses that he is indeed Nigerian(shocking!) I realize this is part of the scam. It's fascinating none the less.
I also like the party invitation followed by misc govt docs, so I think I'll give it a go. Thing is, Jamie/Daniel usually has a workaround. I think he's gonna call me out on the party invitation, so I'll probably need to go straight to the gov docs.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A year is a long time scam baiting this Lad, hope your enjoying it. At least he has come clean and been honest for once, Nigeria is NO surprise for a scam.

Keep us informed on the outcome Smile

Moved here as part of this. bware419ers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic