SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dumbest lad I've had in a while...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what he sent me, precisely as he sent it.

Even a mark as thick as my character can dimly sense that something's amiss:

Quote:
Mr Päul.

There is somethi9ng I don't quite understand. Looking at the ID card you sent ,e, I observe that it has the word 'SCAM' prominently written across it in several places.

Why is this so?

Col. John T. Häll, USA (retd.)

Wonder if I'll hear back?

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Go to hell and burn to arches n*gga. - Dävid Knight
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not entirely sure, but I would think it wouldn't be good to point out a mistake on his fake ID. The last thing we need is for him to improve it XD

I would try to praise the use of "scam" on the card as a mark of authentication.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 newbies in agreement here. I would have raised no issue with that ID because I think it would probably cause real victims to twig that this guy is a scammer and cut contact.

I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about it, though.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^What they said. You are helping the lad become a better scammer. We want them to send pictures labeled as scams to prevent victims falling for them.

Never educate a lad.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its time to tell the scammer that your mark works for WU as a manager of orphan accounts. I suggest that you WIMP your lad. Get your lad to safari for you.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=275126&highlight=wimp

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, good points all around, in fact I thought of not warning him after I'd sent it off and it was too late. I won't do that again.

Nevertheless, it seems OK this time, because comes the dawn and:

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,

That is my wrong id card i attach you my identification card that id was bound duly because it was used by scam it was not valid. My id card can't be scam,

You have to tell us what is holding you to pay your transfer fee to enable your funds transfer to you ,

And he's as good as his word! Here's his 'correct' ID card! (Now watermarked - sorry 'bout that!)

That's beautiful! A Benin 'passport' with WU logos photoshopped on! How could anyone not fall for that? Especially my character, who's not exactly the sharpest chisel in the toolbox...he's now perfectly satisfied, except for one little detail...the lad sent a follow-up...

Quote:
Dear beneficiary

What is happening when are you going to be able to send the fee for the needed document to approve ?

Let's see if we can get a better trophy from him...

Quote:
Thank you for your explanation adn the new identity card. However, I cannot help noticing that the two pictures appear to be of completely different people. Have you perhaps been ill? My poor Nell was like that before she passed away.

Col. John T. Häll, USA (retd.)

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.

Last edited by Dark Shadows on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Connie - what a great idea! I might give that a shot!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic