SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I wante the ATM carde pleasea."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to revive a character of mine from last year - Massi Veerection, who cannot spell and is a complete moron. In doing so, I rediscovered a forgotten bait from just over a year ago, which yielded a nice few piggies. I reported them at the time to a mod (hence the "Michael Rich" piggies in my sig), but I never posted the bait. So here it is.

I don't have the original scam email anymore. I likely found it on the surplus thread at the time. It was a standard ATM card lad, going by the name Michael Rich. I tried hard to force him to change gender, and he eventually did. He was surprisingly patient.

My character's text is in blue. The lad's in in black italics. European (or should I say, correct?) date format.

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

helo sir yess i wante the atm carde pleasea

massi veerection

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Ðear Massi Veerection,

Thanks for your prompt e-mail and be rest assure that your approve ATM card will get to you if you provide me with the require details as stated below which will enable us to process your card and send you a copy of it before delivering you the card via FedEx service.

(1). Your home address
(2). Cell phone number
(3). A copy of your driver license
(4). Occupation
(5). Your ago

Please, kindly provide me with the above details which will enable us to process the delivery of your ATM card to your destination address as require and including the pin code # to access your card and your daily withdrawal shall also be disclose to you once we are about to send this card to you on Thursday 12th May.

Quickly get back to my office with the require info and to proceed to next step without any further delay ASAP!

Kind regards,

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi Veerection,

How are you doing today? Please, note that I have been looking forward to read from you after I sent you an e-mail stating that you atm card is ready for delivery but you have not yet provide us with your details on how to receive this card and also your cell phone, a copy of your driver license which require for processing of your card.

I wait to hear from you ASAP!

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare mr prich

helo i am doing fine todaye. my thing hurtes a bit thow... what inphormashine do yo ned?

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi Veerection,

I'm so glad you are doing good today? Well, the information I need from you to provide me is as followed below:

(1). Your home address
(2). Cell phone number

So please kindly provide me with the above require info needed for the delivery of your ATM card to you as approve without any further delay etc.
As I will be looking forward to receive your home address, cell phone number and a copy of your driver license immediately.

Get back to me ASAP!

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deer mr prich,,,

i aim glade yo area glade thate i ame dong goode toady.i thouwt yo wood aske me howe my thinge was thow becouust if yo remembmmere i teled yo that my thinge was sore....... when it fels bettir i while find thise inphormashine four you ok sire??? i thenk it is arownde hear somwehre... how area you toaady?

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi Veerection,

I am so sorry i didn`t remember to ask you how about your thing you told me about in previous E-mail but i believe you are getting better now and i thank God for that ok but you need to provide me with the require to make the delivery of your ATM card to you.

(1). Your home address
(2). Cell phone number

Well, i am doing fine today ?

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deere michelle

thonk you ofour aking abouutm mythinge it fels_ a bite bitter nowe but itss stile not riote.,, sire i cun't finde my phoan anywear,. cowd yo calle me on it so i cun here it wringeng pleasa. thenk yo|<

do yo have aney pets in you"r'e huose??

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi Veerection,

I did not have your phone number that is why I ask you to send it to me your phone number and together with your home address and a copy of your driver license needed together to get your ATM card deliver to you so kindly send me your home address, cell phone and including your driver license copy.

Send me the below listed details as requested and for your information I have a pet and his name is bingo ok.

(1). Your home address
(2). Cell phone number
(3). A copy of your driver
license

Waiting to receive the above details as require etc.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deer michelle,,

whait kined of animale is bongo?>>

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi Veerection,

I have a dog but that is not the issue now so let us go straight to business in regardless of delivery of your ATM card as approve on your name. Provide me with your cell phone number that is why I ask you to send it to me your phone number and together with your home address and a copy of your driver license needed together to get your ATM card deliver to you so kindly send me your home address, cell phone and including your driver license copy.

(1). Your home address
(2). Cell phone number

Waiting to receive the above details as require etc.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deere michelle//

i like doges becauste theye are nice,,, but sire i stile cun"'t finde mt phoane anywear,,, did yo trie two cale it?

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Could you please provide me with your home address, cell phone number and a copy of your driver license if you really interested to receive your ATM card worth $15.5 million.

Best regard,

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare michelle

bute i teled yo alreadie i cun't fiend my phoane,, and i cun't remembemerr whait my nember is.,,. i thenk yo area a niice lady so yo while hellp me whithe this yes?

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

If you can`t find your phone then send me your home address and a copy of your driver license so we can proceed for delivery of your ATM card and how old are you let me know?

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

daer michelle,,>
i life in americer,,, and i dun" have a drivir liesinse anymure becost i crazhed my trucke into a airyplain mainy yars agoo and they toke my lyesinse awiye.(
i ame 76 yers olde howe olde area yo michelle??
i stile cun"tt fiend my phoan anyweare can yo helip me finde it pleasa??
massi<

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Well, I did not have your cell phone number and there is no way I can call it but since you live in America, but I need to no the address where you live in USA, for delivery of your ATM card and you need to pay the fee money $3000.00 dollars for Insurance charges and the cost of delivery of your card worth $15.5 million so let me know if you can send the fee money by money gram or bank to bank wire transfer ok.

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dare michelle
i dun haeve a sellphaon it is a normale houes phoan.,,/
cane yo emale my atm cared two me pleasa thenk you./@
i have 300 dolers reddy four yo michelle bute it is paiper cashe moaneys ok?
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

I will send you your ATM card with the pin code to access it but you have to send the delivery fee and the insurance cost $3,000 with below name and location to send it is as follow:

ABUJA - NIGERIA
Receiver Name: UCHECHXXXX - NWAXXXX
Amount: $3000 dollars
Test question: Sender
Test answer: Massi

Kindly, send me the reference number and the sender name when the send the money $3000 by money gram and also provide me with a copy of the money gram receipt once you send the money ok.

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Massi Veerection wrote:

dire michelle,,,
ok thenk yo ,,pleasa sende my AMT cared soone.,
while i relly be geting 25 millyin dolers??
massi;

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Send the fee money with below name as i have send you a copy of your ATM card and it will be delivery to you on Friday only if you send the fee money $3,000 dollars today and provide me with he reference number and a copy of the receipt needed to get the money pick up by our agent and to enable us get thing done without a y further delay.

Please, send the money to below name and get me the reference numbers and to avoid a mistake ok?

ABUJA - NIGERIA
Receiver Name: UCHECHUKWU - NWANKWO
Amount: $3000 dollars
Test question: Sender
Test answer: Massi

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dear michelle
i dun nowe who moonie graham is,,, cane i paiy yo thise moaneys wit my banck??
michelle yo nevir teled me how olde yo area.//how olde area yo michelle?
massi<^

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

I am 78yrs old so now you need to transfer the $3,000 USD i will provide yo with account and after you transfer the money then send me a copy of the receipt ok.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare michele
we are a scimilar age my frond,,,isn"t' that niece.,,,do yo get paines in you"re' thinge as whell???
pleasa send me the detales four me two paiye yo,,,thonk yo michelle...i while buy yo a presint frome this 26 milyin dolers yo area gifting me...
whait wood yo like four a prosent michelle???do you like perfyoom??
massi*,

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

Dear Massi,

Here is the account details to transfer the fee money $3,000.00 USD so once transfer the money make sure you provide me with a copy of the transfer slip receipt ok.

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Account Name: Wanda XX XXXXX XXXXX
Saving Account number: 3556XXXXXX
Routine Number: 3222XXXXX
Swift code: chaXXXXX
Amount: $3,000.00 USD

I will be waiting to receive a copy of the wire transfer copy receipt from you once you transfer the fee money $3,000.00 USD.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deir Michelle,,,>
i went two the banck to paiy theses moaneys but the man ate the banck sed their'e was a probelim with the ackownth yo gived me,,,
cane yo gift me a diphrinte ackownth pleasa michelle..>>/
m,assi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Dear Massi,

Here is the new bank account details to transfer the fee money $3,000.00 USD so once transfer the money make sure you provide me with a copy of the transfer slip receipt so go back to the bank with this new account number and the money will be transfer right away.

[Sends the same details again, identical apart from a different account number]

I will be waiting to receive a copy of the wire transfer copy receipt from you once you transfer the fee money $3,000.00 USD.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare michellE
i dun' understained whait is gong on,,, i want two the banck agin toady and tride to sent yo thise moaneys byt the man\ sed thei"'re was a probilim wit thise ackownth too,,,
why area yo gifting me banck ackownthes thate dun"t' worke?
pleasa sent me an ackownth thate woreks michelle becosth i want. my AMT cared pleasa michelle
micheele yo didint" ansere my questing... wood yo like me to bye yo somee perfyume with theses moaneys,,,,do yo like thate?
massi)

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Well, I do not like perfume too well but I like laptop Dele is good and HP is also good but below is the new bank account details you to transfer the fee money $3,000 usd to the US bank.

Bank Name: US Bank
Bank Address: Cleveland Church Square
Office XXXX Euclid Ave, Cleveland Ohio XXXXX
Checking Account#: 1301XXXXXXXX
Routing#: 0412XXXXX
Account name: SXXXXXX lXXXX

I will be waiting to receive a confirmation from you that the money $3,000 usd has being wire to the abovve account and make sure you provide me with the receipt of the wire transfer slip as require for confirmation of the wire.

Kind regard,

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dere michelle,,,
okiy thenkyo when while yo sent it becosth i while be gong oute sune and i cowd goe two the banck wille i am oute,,,,
i dun like PH lapthops i like DELE lapthops dun yo think theiy area bettir?
i doe.,,
but michelle whye dun yo where perfyum?? dun yo wante two smele nice?
massi/

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dier michelle
i hop yo area wele toady,,, bute i aim conphused michelle,,,
the man ate the bancke sed this newe ackownth was beng washed by the BFI,,,,whate dose thise means>>?
the mane ate the banck aske me if i was a criminil!! so i went home/
why do yo kepe gifting me banck ackownthse thate dun" worke?yo ned to gift me one thate workes pleasa michelle becosth i wint my AMT cared..
massi(

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

I do not understand why your banker said the accounts i sent has a problem but i am sending you a new bank account so you can transfer the fee money $3,000.00 usd to below account and make sure after you transfer the money on Monday morning then provide me with a copy of the wire transfer receipt which is also call transfer payment slip which your bank will be issue to you once they transfer the fee money $3,000.00 usd ok.

Here is the new bank account information to transfer the fee money as stated below:

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO

Account Holder Name: Kregg X. XXXX

Account Number: 2515XXXXXX

Routing Number: 1221XXXXX

Swift Code: WFBIXXXXXXX

Bank Address: XXXXXX XXXX Blvd, Phoenix, Arizona XXXXX USA

Bank Phone:602-482-XXXX

Account Holder Address: 204 n Tatum Blvd, Phoenix Arizona USA

Amount: $3,000.00 USD

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dire michelle
area yo plaiying a tricke on me?
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

Dear Massi,

What did you mean am i playing trickiest on you, no i don`t play games with you so what is going on in transferring the money or did your banker refuse to transfer the money to the account i gave you? Just let me know what is going on at your bank so we can know how to fix this now to avoid any further delay?

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dere miChelle
ok sorry michelle i juice wainted two be shore..,,
the, raisin i aked was becosth the banck ma,n saided he thinkes i aim a criminiile becoasth <every timee i go two sent yo thise moaneyis the<ir is a probilim withe the ackownth,,,,
cane yo pleasa\ gifte me an ackownth thate worekes pleasa michelle
i no yo //area a nice lady
massi,,

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

The account information i gave you is good and nothing wrong with the account numbers and everything about this bank account is perfectly okay and good alright so go ahead and transfer the money everything is ok?

Here is the new bank account information to transfer the fee money as stated below:

[Sends the previous account again]

I will be waiting to receive the transfer receipt on Monday morning once you get the money transfer to the above account ASAP!

---------------------

Massi Veerection wrote:

Dier Michelle,,,
i amverey -conphuesd
the bacnk man sed the ackownths do note worek. pleasa gift me a worekeing ackownth becaosth they sed the BFI are washinge that ackownth
and i aim getinge woried michelle
mass,i

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Why it is that all the accounts I sent you was being rejected by that stupid banker of yours and I beginning to understand that the banker didn't want to transfer the $3,000 dollars so I will advise you to send me your home address so that I can help find any money gram location near your home so you can go and send the money through money gram and western union money transfer to avoid all this time wasting. So please I need you to text me your home address on this email right now and also I need you to send me your home phone number so that I can call you now because we need to discuss on the phone ok.

Best regard,

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dErea Michelle
i teled yo alredie/ i cun't fined my phoane,,/
i aim afrede two use western onion becaosthe a mane stoled some moonies frome me withe westeren onion laset yere:
so it whiele haeve two bee a banck thransphere,,,
pleasa givft me a banck ackownthe thate worekes michelle
i wanet my AMT cared pleasa micheelee
massi\

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Listen, your banker is a liar and he don't want to transfer the money because someone just transfer money to that Wells Fargo bank account he lie to you that FBI is watching it but all is lies. Now I will advise you to withdraw the $3,000 dollars and go to any Bank of America branch to deposit the money to below account which is very simple and easier to make a cash deposit into the below account.

Bank name: Bank of America
Account name: Christain XXXXX
Account number: 2290XXXXXXX

Cash deposit of $3,000.00 USD

Please, kindly provide me with a copy of the cash deposit receipt once you deposited the $3,000.00 to the above BOA account name and account number. Remember, to go with the cash money $3,000.00 dollars to any of the Bank of America branch and ask the bank clark you want to make a cash deposit to the above account and after you deposited the money then ask them to give you deposit receipt so you can scan it and send to me now.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dere michelle
bute i while ned the soret coade for the ackownth pleasa michelle
do yo have a boyefrond/ muchelle??
massi,,

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

Listen, a cash deposit do not require routing number so like i said go to any Bank of America branch and tell them you want to make a cash deposit and they will only ask you for the account number and the account holder name only. Well, at this ago i do not have a boy friend so did you have anyone with you as boyfriend. But the most important thing you need to do is to withdraw the $3,000.00 dollars and go to any of the Bank of America branch to make a cash deposit without any further delay.

[Same account again]

This is why it was call cash deposit and not a wire transfer and make sure you scan a copy of the deposit receipt and send it to me by email here if you make the deposit today or tomorrow morning ok?

Best regard,

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dere michelle./,
the main ate the bancke sed i ned the sorthe coad....
massi

---------------------

Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

I told you to go to Bank of America branch and tell them you want to make a cash deposit and cash deposit does not need any routing number. This is why i ask you to send me your home address, you refuse and send me your cell phone you said you can`t find out so how do you want this to work when you cannot follow simple directive? You said you live in America, then ask your banker where can you located Bank of America in your city, then go there and make the cash deposit with below account and no routing number is require?

[Same account again]

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dera micheLle
i dun now whait is gong on,,/ the peepil ate the banck won"t;' leet me sent the moonies two thate ackownth
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Hi Massi,

I told you several time that those people in the bank don't want your progress and that's why they don't want to send the money but I will advise you to use western union and send the money ok.

Here is the name to send the money below:

ATLANTA - USA
Receiver Name: Dr. Cathryn XXXXXXXX
Amount: $3,000.00

I will advise you to send money with the above name and when you send the money then kindly provide me with a copy of the western union receipt.

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dera michelle,,,
thata maeks no sents,why wood the peepil in the banck want two stopp my progrese???
i dun want two yuse western onion becosth i dun trusht it...
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

If you don`t want to use western union then how do you intend to send the money since your banker refuse to transfer the money despite i provide you several bank accounts but they said one thing or the another?

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dire miCHELLE
yo ned to gift me ane ackownth,,, a workinge ackownth withe a sotrte coad pleasa michelle
is ite becoasth yo area a womane thtae you"re inteliginse is note very goode?
massi-

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Hi Massi,

This will be the last bank account i will provide for you and if your banker refuse to transfer the $3000.00 on this account below then i guess you will have to make use of money gram or western union ok.

Here is the new bank account:

Bank information:

Bank Name: HSBC Bank Hongkong

Account No: 1687XXXXXXXX

Swift Code: HSBCXXXXXXX

Account Holder Name: XXXXXXXX ELECTRONICS CO., LIMITED

Bank Address: XXXXXX Road, Central, Hongkong

Bank Phone: 8522XXXXXXX

Account Holder Address: XXXXXXXX Electronic Co, XXXXXX, Sec. 2,XXXXXX Rd., Chung Ho District, New Taipei City XXXXX, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Tel: +8862XXXXXXX

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deer michelle
do yo waint two bee my grilfrond?i wood like thate,,,
massi.

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Hi Massi,

Have you transfer the fee money $3000 to below account i gave you to send the money and after this transaction then we can talk about becoming a friend because now i don`t have your home address and i don`t have your phone number so i will advise you to buy a new phone number and send the number to me right away but make sure you transfer the money $3000 to below account right away.

Bank information:

[Same account again.]

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dere michelle
it ise sathurdaye in my cun'try now so i canet" go two the banck untille moondaye.
whait tipe of menn do yo like,,,michelle? i aim a nice main and i cowd maik yo hapie michelle withe thsise 35 milyin dolers yo area gifting me,,,/
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

I do not understand your written most times because it is not clear at all and the only thing i understand is that your bank does not work today been Saturday and by Monday you will transfer the $3000

Have a nice weekend?

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare michelle,,,
wait do yo meana yo dun unterstained\ me,i riot in perpheckt english.the problim( is yo fouriners who dun now who two speke oure langwedge properlie.......
pleasa michele i ned an anser two my qeustinge.....
,massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

The spelling of your English is not really clear and i advise you to check your spelling before sending out the email to me because i am saying this as a friend and all your spelling most time is hard to read because they are not clear? Like now you want to say "WHAT" but you said wait which is wrong spelling and again you want to say what do you "Mean" but you went and wrote meana which is very wrong so type your message correctly and make no mistake when sending me an email ok?

However, i will advise you to go and buy a new phone number because we need to talk on the phone now and i need to hear your voice ok and my name is Michael but you are misspelling it as Michele?

Thanks for your understand!

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deara Michelle
lissin two me womane,if yo cun"t unterstained cleare inglishe thene i"t's //note my fawlth ok?
wait cuntry area yo frome? i dun thenk ingklishe is yor'e ferst lanckgwegdge is ite?
michelle died yo finnish sckool?
MIchelle cane i half a photgrafh of yo?
mass*i-

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

It seem you never check your email before sending it to me but since you don`t want to accept that then no problem so let me know when you do transfer the $3000 TOMORROW so that we will proceed for delivery of your card to you?

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

diere michelle
womane lissen two me,,,
yo ned two studie yo'ure inglishe a bite more betterer i thenk...
i while paiy yo \,whene yo ansere my questings ok michelle?

massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

I do not understand your question and i am from Uk, and i speak good English ok?

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

derea michElle
the questinge is quiet simpel,,,
do yo waint two bee my girlfrond/?
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

Yes, i will be your friend ok?

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deer michelle
ni i dun meana my frond bute mye girlfrond xxx
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Yes I will be your girl friend but you have make sure you transfer the $3000 today on the bank account I gave you last week so I will like you to reconfirm the bank account details I sent to you for the transfer so we make sure you don't make any mistake when transferring the money $3000.00.

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

michelle yo half maid me sew happie!!!
while the wedinge bee in americer or inkland?
whisheva is beast four my baby,,,
let me now my byutifool bride
xxx
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

I think the wedding should be inland but not yet so I will advise you to go bank now and transfer the money today ok. Did you buy a new phone let me have the phone number so we can talk on the phone now. Transfer the $3000 now and send me the transfer receipt for confirmation ok.

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

dere michelle
while yo sent me a phottograft of yo pleaasa michelle?
i waint two sea my footure briyde,i thenk yo area probiblie very byutifool yes??
i while makish yo a verry happie womane, michelle
maiis

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

I don't have a scanner to scan my photo and beside why can't you go and transfer the $3000 and let us talk about this friendship late and we are now for business so go bank now and transfer the fee money for delivery of ATM card.

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deara micheLLe/
i while ned two sea a photografhe of yo if wear gong two gete marriede,,,
the banck is closeted nowe so i half two waith unthile tomooroh ok,,
yo muste half a pickchure on yo"ur compyuter michelle...
massi&

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Mass,

I will send you my photo when i have my scanner fix ok? So by tomorrow make sure you transfer the money $3000

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

michellle,,,
i while ned two sea you"re' phottografh befour i sent the moonies,,,becoasth thin i while nowe i cane trusht yo ok my dareling michelle?
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

Here is a copy of the photograph and this is the only one i can send to you so now i hope you are happy to see me now and i will advise you add extra money like making it $40,000 so that i can prepare my flight tick to come and meet you this week so we can wedd inland beach ok. Please, amount to transfer is $40,000 (Fouty Thousand United State Dollars) to buy my wedding staff and to buy myself a flight ticket and fly to come and meet you in America by this week?

Bank information:

[Same Hong Kong bank account again.]

Amount to transfer is $40,000.00 (Fouty Thousand United State Dollars.

Michael

Here's the photo he attached...

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare Michelle
i cun't efforde thait mooch moonies,,,but whene yo gift me the 45 milyin dolers i cane sent it two yo.
i thenk four nowe we while gett marriede in a rejistree offise,,
i ned to sea som e more photgrafts off yo michelle.
i taught yo woode bee a prettie laidy bute in the photto yo sende me yo looke a bit ugly>..
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

I don't have more photograph because I don't have a scanner to send it and also I need you to send me your pictures so that I can see you and to no how you look like if you are pretty and ugly. Also, if you cannot send me the $40k then you have to pay $10,000 (Ten thousand dollar) to that bank account I gave you so we can continue proceeding to deliver your card to you. So go ahead and send the $10k and together with your own photograph because I need to see you now.

Let me know if you are paying the $10,000 tomorrow morning because we have no time to waste any more.
Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

Have you transfer the money $40,000 so that we can proceed to our wedding plan then let me know asap.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Massi,

I really need you to send me your photograph and also when are you sending the $10,000 let me know so that i can provide you with the bank account details.

Michael

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deare michelele
i while sent yo a pickchure soon,,
i am visitinge a frond riot nowe.
massi

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Dear Massi,

I am waiting to hear from you since how many days now and you have to go and transfer the $10,000 dollars so why wasting time to transfer the money so that your ATM card can be deliver to you by next week Monday.

Let me know if you have the correct account details to transfer the $10,000 so that we can finalize the process of delivery of your card to you as approve.

Mr. Rich

---------------------

Quote:
Michael Rich wrote:

Hey Massi,

What is going on as i have not heard from you for couples of days so are you okay please let me know how are you doing today and please kindly reply me quickly and also stay away from anyone who may contact you that call his name Uzumbo and i think he is a criminal, thief and a demon spirit so ignore any email from this guy?

Michael

---------------------

Same email again on 07.06.16, and the last contact I had from him...

---------------------

Quote:
Massi Veerection wrote:

deir michelle
my darlinge i am so sorri four note rioting two yo in so longe
i went to visite my frond and i fele doune a whole in the rode and broke bothe of my thinges/>
i aim owt of t.he hospitail nowe and backe hoame...
pleasa cane yo sent me a nice poeme two makish me fele betere my darlinge girlfrond and bried two bee>...
i love u
massi

---------------------

The end...

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replaced your image.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never thought I'd say this but I love Massi Veerection!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
jjsgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was long but it was so funny!!!! I'm sitting in a Mcdonalds and I was laughing so hard people were looking at me.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic