SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WayneKher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When i use invalid/unassigned area codes (like 988 or 658), yes i am absolutely sure they do not belong to anyone. Wink
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to high school with a Wayne Kerr. I don't know how he survived the teasing.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Lyn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm new here. I'm Spencer. How do I use this site. Could someone help me please? Thank you.
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there,

This is first place I went to to read up on the site

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

Basically you find scam email, reply to it from a fake email account, then bait them with tactics to confuse/troll/delay the scammers for as long as possible, never giving them anything useful but keeping their hopes up to not drop you.

Also, we work to shut down their operations by extracting account info, phone info, and (if possible) bring them to justice.

Cheers Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!
I found out about baiting around a month ago and have been reading the forums for some time. Figured it was time to start it myself and to make an account.
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day everyone!

A little about myself - I like tall Ghanaian lads, and enjoy long straight baits on the beach.

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Do you bait Romance lads in a Romance language?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Starbuck5 - Welcome to eater. No need to limit yourself to Ghana, there are lads all over the world just waiting for some love.

NiceJunit - Welcome. Be prepared to loose a lot of your free time.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course not just from Ghana- I'm such a lonely soul that I find myself replying to whomever makes their way into my spam folder Laughing

Anyway- thanks for the welcome!

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all the new folks and congrats to Starbuck on catching your first Closed lad accounts already.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
thegamerbot21
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I'm starting to become pretty invested in this baiting thing so I though I should make a post.
I'm not a very social person, so I probably won't post much. However, I did see that the official mentor program isn't available for me yet, which is kind of sad because it might be kind of cool to get a mentor. But then again, I'm not sure I'd really take advantage of their services if I had one, being a scared introvert and all.
As a new baiter, I hope to not be the kind that is quickly disillusioned by the hobby not being as exciting or as grand as I was hoping. See, while safaris and trophies are nice, they don't interest me that much. This hobby appealed to me because I'm a writer who often roleplays characters of my invention, and this looked like an exciting new way to practice my skills. I also find the sense of accomplishment that comes from running a successful gambit and long con very appealing, (and I also think this hobby will give a nice outlet to some of my slightly sociopathic/manipulative tendencies).
If I had one question for you guys, it would be thus:
What do you consider a good conclusion to a bait? Do you ever start a bait with a specific conclusion in mind? As a writer, I think I will have a lot more fun in this hobby if my baits come to a satisfying resolution, much like a good story. I just need to figure out how to do that.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You have two PMs. Just click that "Messages (new)" at the top of the screen. The first is a "Welcome to Eater" message. It explains the mentor program and that you must post before applying.

As for a resolution? Oh, there are many.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
thegamerbot21
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bware419ers
Oh, thank you for the Welcome Message, that's a lot of useful stuff!
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ideal (IMO) conclusion, is a lad who questions his identity, his parenthood, and generally questions everything – think “Matrix”.

When you can take a lad who is so self-confident he thinks he can scam you out of your money – and turn that around until he is utterly dependent on you – then you’re on a winner

“Confusion” leads to dependence – but it’s a balancing act. Always dangle something shiny in front of him and he’ll follow

Most baits are routine and boring, but every now and then you find a diamond in the mud – these are the ones you read about

Give them hell …….

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It sounds like you will fit in well around here. I would guess that most of us have our favorite fall-back characters, and while I can't speak for others, I know I have a whole backstory for my favorite character, Feathers. As for planning an end to a bait, there is no such thing. A bait finally ends when a lad stops emailing you, and even then it may not be completely over. I have had lads email me years after I thought they were gone.

Bait safely, try out some characters and see which ones work best for you, and have some fun! You have some of the best baiters in the world ready to help you out.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
vivivox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey friends! Scambaiting is awesome and I've finally got into it myself, after years of reading & enjoying other people's scambait tales. Now I'm looking for some help on doing it myself - I just made a disposable email with a fake name and responded to a ton of spam from my main email. Now I'm looking for some veterans to teach me the ropes ;-P

-Victoria <3
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Victoria, welcome to eater!

You can sign up for a mentoring program, where a veteran user will be assigned to teach you all da ropes

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

-Nathan

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vivivox (AKA Victoria),

Hope to hear of your e-escapades at some point Very Happy

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

------- Sammie

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thegamerbot21 wrote:
If I had one question for you guys, it would be thus:
What do you consider a good conclusion to a bait? Do you ever start a bait with a specific conclusion in mind? As a writer, I think I will have a lot more fun in this hobby if my baits come to a satisfying resolution, much like a good story. I just need to figure out how to do that.

Most baits end in silence, a string of insults, or both. It is certainly good to have a basic idea of what you want to do, and you can tailor your character to meet your needs. Things like safaris, tattoos, etc., take a lot of time and effort, and they don't work most of the time. I just throw piles and piles of crap at lads to see what sticks.

A bait coming to a satisfying resolution involves an angry and disappointed lad, and you don't need to send them on safari or get them to build a pyramid out of sandbags to get that result.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
zeuszzeus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been reading along with these forums for a while, decided to make an account. A combination of James Veitch and Reddit brought me here.
I've been baiting for a few months now, running off of surplus emails etc.

Who am I:
Well, I'm Zeus, as in the greek god Zeus, only I'm not a god and I'm not greek.

...I may have been going about baiting wrong these first few months...I get the impression that repeatedly telling lads your mailing address is the letters page submission address for a notoriously dreadful local news publication is frowned upon...
Anyway yeah, there's no space on the mentoring program atm but I'm certainly looking to get onto it as soon as there is.

Yours brother,
Zeus Z Zeus
zeuszzeus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh actually okay ignore that bit about there not being space on the mentoring program. I'd just forgotten to actually click 'post' on that last message before I went to check if there was space.
Although I love tabbed browsing, it can get confusing when you're tired.

(yours brother has to be my favourite lad sign-off so far, but I'll spare y'all my repeating it)
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems to be a common theme (people attempting to get a mentor before posting).

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ZZZ. Glad to see the mentor situation is now sorted out for you.

We do get a lot of members who already started baiting on their own and discover with some delight that there's a sizable community of us around.

And yes indeed, we frown upon baiting methods that bring negative consequences to innocent third parties (ITPs).... even those we might personally despise. Glad you've figured this out already, sometimes there's a bit of a learning curve.

yours brother.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome onboard

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
zeuszzeus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha thanks guys Smile
Yeah I only tried applying 'cause like, I had three tabs open, two with posts (also posting about having just signed up for Lad transit), and I just followed up one first out of curiosity/chance/coincidence etc.

Although it's mostly inexcusable, my reasoning for the address I chose was that:
A: it's an open press address that bots will find anyway so a few more scams won't hurt
B: 'letter submission' as the first line of address makes it sound like I'm in either a company or old people's home (good for straightbait realism)
C: this particular local area has an unfortunately active fascist community who are always playing stunts like that with local news. Any letters that ended up there would basically go down a black hole...
But anyway, now I understand it's definitely not the right thing to do - I thought I'd just mention I'm aware of that now in case any of you thought worse of me for my previous amateurish behavior.

Out of curiosity, if by some chance you end up with a mailing address associated with a scammer, the accepted practice is to assume this address is a front and under no circumstances send it to another scammer masquerading it as your own?

And firehouse5, I'll send you my first few fake banks/bbc pages right now. I was wondering who exactly to report them to and then I saw your signature Smile

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic